Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | ~MythDancer's Lore~ Bumble Dragon!
1 2 3 4 5
Hello! I decided to make a forum page where I share my dragons and their lore.

Thoughts, constructive criticism, or suggestions of which dragons I should write for next are all welcome <3 I would love to hear your thoughts!
~Pinglist~
Gusted, slytherhex
Hello! I decided to make a forum page where I share my dragons and their lore.

Thoughts, constructive criticism, or suggestions of which dragons I should write for next are all welcome <3 I would love to hear your thoughts!
~Pinglist~
Gusted, slytherhex
SVwovDT.png

yWUkzsg.pnglJQFrFF.pngUJGPEbE.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/29819978][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/298200/29819978.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57581162][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/575812/57581162.png[/img][/url] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/a0fa1d61bcae9958302ba5d141d07963/tumblr_inline_o21bn7Jdxd1r3lvtf_400.png[/img] [i]The still breath before the storm.[/i][/center] The air is heavy with the promise of rain. The sun shines bright overhead, beating down from the blue sky. A soft breeze stirs the sparse plant life. The air is oppressively hot. Yet - there is a stillness all around. Animals grow quiet and retreat into their burrows. The dry, dusty land aches with thirst. On the horizon appears a grey wall of clouds. Ever closer they move, traveling unbelievably swiftly on the scorching summer breeze. Laden with water, they obfuscate all that they pass. First the peaks of the mountains disappear; then their slopes. Soon, all that can be seen beyond the barren desert land is a solid mass of stormcloud. Closer still it moves. The hot air grows humid as it leaches moisture from the storm. The pale blue sky recedes, beaten back by the encroaching clouds. A low rumble of thunder warns of what is to come. A quick breath - and then the storm. A torrential deluge batters the world. The clouds open up and pour forth rain. All is dim and grey; visibility shrinks to a few feet. Lightning flashes overhead, so bright that its impression lingers on the retina. A deafening crack of thunder follows close on its heels. The rain batters the earth, which hungrily drinks all that is offered. Dusty tan turns to the rich brown of fertile soil. Cacti and coarse shrubs eagerly absorb the sky's bounty. The storm rages overhead. Though the day is hot, the rain falls in a chill torrent. At times the wind makes the downpour almost horizontal. The only reprieve from the grey of the clouds which suffuse the world are the brilliant, neon arcs of lightning - now blue; now purple. Their tendrils reach, grasping, across the sky. The drums of thunder accompany the rain's song. This is the mating dance of Monsoon and Raijin. Within the storm the Fae flutters around the Imperial. Lightning strikes and thunder roars in time to their pulses. Each beat of their wings brings a new deluge of rain. Ever onward they fly, their forms intertwined, a timeless dance of life and love. As quickly as it arrived, the storm vanishes. The blue sky is nearly blinding after the darkness of the clouds. The wind pushes the grey wall of the storm, making it recede into the background. Ahead, the mountains reach proudly across the horizon. The chillness of the rain vanishes, replaced by a scorching humidity that makes the very air sticky. Wildlife begins to emerge. Small toads sing happily as they pop up from holes in the damp earth. The washes have flooded. The racing rush of their temporary rivers will feed the surrounding desert, enabling new life. Flowers will spring up. Cacti will leaf and blossom. Brown brush will grow verdant and green. The storm brings life to the desert. By morning the land will have grown dry - but this is a hardy land. The plants ask for little in order to flourish. And besides: the next storm is not far behind. [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/a0fa1d61bcae9958302ba5d141d07963/tumblr_inline_o21bn7Jdxd1r3lvtf_400.png[/img][/center]
29819978.png57581162.png

tumblr_inline_o21bn7Jdxd1r3lvtf_400.png

The still breath before the storm.

The air is heavy with the promise of rain.

The sun shines bright overhead, beating down from the blue sky. A soft breeze stirs the sparse plant life. The air is oppressively hot. Yet - there is a stillness all around. Animals grow quiet and retreat into their burrows. The dry, dusty land aches with thirst.

On the horizon appears a grey wall of clouds. Ever closer they move, traveling unbelievably swiftly on the scorching summer breeze. Laden with water, they obfuscate all that they pass. First the peaks of the mountains disappear; then their slopes. Soon, all that can be seen beyond the barren desert land is a solid mass of stormcloud.

Closer still it moves. The hot air grows humid as it leaches moisture from the storm. The pale blue sky recedes, beaten back by the encroaching clouds. A low rumble of thunder warns of what is to come.

A quick breath - and then the storm.

A torrential deluge batters the world. The clouds open up and pour forth rain. All is dim and grey; visibility shrinks to a few feet. Lightning flashes overhead, so bright that its impression lingers on the retina. A deafening crack of thunder follows close on its heels.

The rain batters the earth, which hungrily drinks all that is offered. Dusty tan turns to the rich brown of fertile soil. Cacti and coarse shrubs eagerly absorb the sky's bounty.

The storm rages overhead. Though the day is hot, the rain falls in a chill torrent. At times the wind makes the downpour almost horizontal. The only reprieve from the grey of the clouds which suffuse the world are the brilliant, neon arcs of lightning - now blue; now purple. Their tendrils reach, grasping, across the sky. The drums of thunder accompany the rain's song.

This is the mating dance of Monsoon and Raijin.

Within the storm the Fae flutters around the Imperial. Lightning strikes and thunder roars in time to their pulses. Each beat of their wings brings a new deluge of rain. Ever onward they fly, their forms intertwined, a timeless dance of life and love.

As quickly as it arrived, the storm vanishes. The blue sky is nearly blinding after the darkness of the clouds. The wind pushes the grey wall of the storm, making it recede into the background. Ahead, the mountains reach proudly across the horizon. The chillness of the rain vanishes, replaced by a scorching humidity that makes the very air sticky.

Wildlife begins to emerge. Small toads sing happily as they pop up from holes in the damp earth. The washes have flooded. The racing rush of their temporary rivers will feed the surrounding desert, enabling new life. Flowers will spring up. Cacti will leaf and blossom. Brown brush will grow verdant and green. The storm brings life to the desert.

By morning the land will have grown dry - but this is a hardy land. The plants ask for little in order to flourish.

And besides: the next storm is not far behind.

tumblr_inline_o21bn7Jdxd1r3lvtf_400.png
SVwovDT.png

[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61806444][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/618065/61806444_350.png[/img][/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ZeK6f2W.png[/img][/center] The first rays of morning light paint the sky in palest gold. Gentle dawn flows over the horizon. The dark of night recedes. The land is slowly stained with the faintest of sunbeams. Stillness and tranquility reign. The Lightweaver gazes down at her work, satisfied. The tender light of dawn is pleasing to her. Its soft hues brighten the heart and soothe the spirit. It is a peace needed by so many. The Lightweaver stretches out one hand. Deft claws pluck strands of light from the air. With intricate movements she twines them together, weaving softest sunbeams into cloth. Beneath her hands a tapestry begins to take shape. The vestigial grey of night fades slowly to cream, then blends into rich shades of gold. The faintest silvery shimmer of the morning stars graces the fabric's edges. Quicker now she works, weaving in ends and snipping them off. The cloth gleams with the light of the rising sun. The Lightweaver unfurls it before her just as the sun crests the horizon, bursting forth in the full glory of morning. With delicate motions the Lightweaver shapes the cloth. As she works it begins to develop texture and form. Ripples in the fabric become scales. A fold and a few tucks create the shape of a wing. Limbs unfurl and talons curl. From the dawn light she crafts a dragon. The Lightweaver cradles its still form in her hands. With great care she lifts it and holds it close. She closes her eyes and exhales softly. The breath of life flows from her lips, glowing with vibrant brightness. It seeps into the tiny Nocturne. All is still. Then - slowly - he stirs. Tiny limbs tremble and stretch. Sharp teeth flash as he yawns. "[i]Araris,[/i]" the Lightweaver croons. He shudders with joy to be so Named. "[i]Araris,[/i]" she murmurs again. Pale eyes blink open. The first thing he sees is the gleaming, sunlit form of his goddess. The sight of her dazzles him. All he can perceive is her brightness, her beauty. All he can see is the Light. It is that Light which Araris carries with him wherever he goes. The Nocturne whelp views the world through sun-touched eyes, seeing all in hues of brilliant gold and yellow. Shadows hold no fear for him, nor even blackest night, for there is no darkness which cannot be made brighter by his presence. The quiet peace of dawn always surrounds him. He is the promise of the day to come. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ZeK6f2W.png[/img][/center]
61806444_350.png

ZeK6f2W.png

The first rays of morning light paint the sky in palest gold. Gentle dawn flows over the horizon. The dark of night recedes. The land is slowly stained with the faintest of sunbeams.

Stillness and tranquility reign.

The Lightweaver gazes down at her work, satisfied. The tender light of dawn is pleasing to her. Its soft hues brighten the heart and soothe the spirit.

It is a peace needed by so many.

The Lightweaver stretches out one hand. Deft claws pluck strands of light from the air. With intricate movements she twines them together, weaving softest sunbeams into cloth.

Beneath her hands a tapestry begins to take shape. The vestigial grey of night fades slowly to cream, then blends into rich shades of gold. The faintest silvery shimmer of the morning stars graces the fabric's edges.

Quicker now she works, weaving in ends and snipping them off. The cloth gleams with the light of the rising sun. The Lightweaver unfurls it before her just as the sun crests the horizon, bursting forth in the full glory of morning.

With delicate motions the Lightweaver shapes the cloth. As she works it begins to develop texture and form. Ripples in the fabric become scales. A fold and a few tucks create the shape of a wing. Limbs unfurl and talons curl.

From the dawn light she crafts a dragon.

The Lightweaver cradles its still form in her hands. With great care she lifts it and holds it close. She closes her eyes and exhales softly. The breath of life flows from her lips, glowing with vibrant brightness. It seeps into the tiny Nocturne.

All is still.

Then - slowly - he stirs. Tiny limbs tremble and stretch. Sharp teeth flash as he yawns. "Araris," the Lightweaver croons. He shudders with joy to be so Named. "Araris," she murmurs again.

Pale eyes blink open. The first thing he sees is the gleaming, sunlit form of his goddess. The sight of her dazzles him. All he can perceive is her brightness, her beauty.

All he can see is the Light.

It is that Light which Araris carries with him wherever he goes. The Nocturne whelp views the world through sun-touched eyes, seeing all in hues of brilliant gold and yellow. Shadows hold no fear for him, nor even blackest night, for there is no darkness which cannot be made brighter by his presence.

The quiet peace of dawn always surrounds him.

He is the promise of the day to come.

ZeK6f2W.png
SVwovDT.png

[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/47938861][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/479389/47938861_350.png[/img][/url] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/35r6exm8sxswtzg/naturetop.png[/img][/center] Once, in a clearing deep within the heart of the Everbloom Gardens, a plant began to grow. Fed by the lush waters stemming from the Gladeveins, the flora thrived. Leaves burst forth as the shoot lengthened. Hues of vibrant green almost glowed in the bright summer sunbeams. The still air seemed to hold its breath as a single small bulb appeared at the tip of the shoot. Bit by bit the blossom unfurled its petals. A vivid and striking orange, speckled with black, opened into the world. Long, thick stamen stretched out of the flower, reaching for the sunshine. At their center curled a tiny dragon. Though she looked like a minuscule coatl, there was something special about this dragon. Her colours were a perfect match for the flower. Instead of feathers or scales, her body and wings were formed of delicate orange petals, dotted and streaked with black. Downy white like the softest summer cloud accentuated her floral form. Bright blue eyes like the clear pond from which her flower's shoot had been fed blinked open onto the world. Her name was Tigerlily. The Gladedaughter found her there. The heir of the Viridian Labyrinth almost thought Tigerlily a fallen blossom...but then the little coatl whispered her name with reverence. Intrigued, the mighty guardian delicately scooped her up and placed her on her shoulder. With slow and steady steps she made her way through the dense foliage to the Behemoth...and to the Gladekeeper. Tigerlily fluttered down to the ground at the feet of her goddess. The Gladekeeper towered over the coatl, all mountainous might. The sound of her heartbeat thrummed in every tree, every shrub, every plant..and every flower. Tigerlily knew that her own heartbeat stemmed from the Mother of Plants. The coatl arched her delicate neck in a bow. Slowly, tenderly, the Gladekeeper drooped her moss-covered head to the ground. Boughs creaked and leaves rustled atop her form. Green eyes far bigger than Tigerlily looked upon her with tenderness. [i]Do you know why I have made you, little one?[/i] came a gentle voice within her mind. Tigerlily nodded. [i]And is it what you wish?[/i] the Gladekeeper asked. "Yes, my Queen. If it is your wish, I beg you to bestow upon me eternal youth. Our clan is host to so many young dragons. Many are our rescues, our fosters, our adopted ones. These hatchlings come to us from all across Sornieth. The forest is their home, and we welcome them, but it takes them time to learn of our love. I want to be there for them, as small and frail as they are. I want to welcome them and keep them company. I want them to know that they are safe. No hatchling shall ever know fear so long as I am near them." The forest creaked and shifted as the Gladekeeper's mouth moved. Her pleased smile filled Tigerlily with a sense of elation...and of peace. The Gladekeeper nodded to the Gladedaughter, who daintily stretched one claw out to Tigerlily. The little coatl held still as the clawtip lightly brushed against her nose. She could feel the magic of the forest flow from the Gladedaugher to her. The vibrant life of the Viridian Labyrinth swelled inside of her, suffusing her very essence with its power. She knew then that her bloom would be eternal. A few days later the dragons of the forest found an impossibly small coatl curled amidst the eggs of their hatchery. She stirred and looked up at them with a smile. The sweet scent of lilies accompanied her every movement. Not knowing who she was or where she had come from, the dragons took her in as one of their own. One by one the other eggs hatched. Tigerlily was there to greet every new arrival. When dragon hatchlings from other clans were brought to the nests, she nuzzled and comforted them until they felt at home. One by one, every hatchling grew...but Tigerlily remained the same. The adult dragons never heard her speak. But those who had been hatched in her presence remembered fondly her soothing whispers, and the soft touch of her petal-scales against them. [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/u6nh7yaoprvmqmg/naturebottom.png[/img][/center]
47938861_350.png

naturetop.png

Once, in a clearing deep within the heart of the Everbloom Gardens, a plant began to grow.

Fed by the lush waters stemming from the Gladeveins, the flora thrived. Leaves burst forth as the shoot lengthened. Hues of vibrant green almost glowed in the bright summer sunbeams.

The still air seemed to hold its breath as a single small bulb appeared at the tip of the shoot. Bit by bit the blossom unfurled its petals. A vivid and striking orange, speckled with black, opened into the world. Long, thick stamen stretched out of the flower, reaching for the sunshine.

At their center curled a tiny dragon.

Though she looked like a minuscule coatl, there was something special about this dragon. Her colours were a perfect match for the flower. Instead of feathers or scales, her body and wings were formed of delicate orange petals, dotted and streaked with black. Downy white like the softest summer cloud accentuated her floral form. Bright blue eyes like the clear pond from which her flower's shoot had been fed blinked open onto the world.

Her name was Tigerlily.

The Gladedaughter found her there. The heir of the Viridian Labyrinth almost thought Tigerlily a fallen blossom...but then the little coatl whispered her name with reverence. Intrigued, the mighty guardian delicately scooped her up and placed her on her shoulder. With slow and steady steps she made her way through the dense foliage to the Behemoth...and to the Gladekeeper.

Tigerlily fluttered down to the ground at the feet of her goddess. The Gladekeeper towered over the coatl, all mountainous might. The sound of her heartbeat thrummed in every tree, every shrub, every plant..and every flower. Tigerlily knew that her own heartbeat stemmed from the Mother of Plants.

The coatl arched her delicate neck in a bow. Slowly, tenderly, the Gladekeeper drooped her moss-covered head to the ground. Boughs creaked and leaves rustled atop her form. Green eyes far bigger than Tigerlily looked upon her with tenderness.

Do you know why I have made you, little one? came a gentle voice within her mind.

Tigerlily nodded.

And is it what you wish? the Gladekeeper asked.

"Yes, my Queen. If it is your wish, I beg you to bestow upon me eternal youth. Our clan is host to so many young dragons. Many are our rescues, our fosters, our adopted ones. These hatchlings come to us from all across Sornieth. The forest is their home, and we welcome them, but it takes them time to learn of our love. I want to be there for them, as small and frail as they are. I want to welcome them and keep them company. I want them to know that they are safe. No hatchling shall ever know fear so long as I am near them."

The forest creaked and shifted as the Gladekeeper's mouth moved. Her pleased smile filled Tigerlily with a sense of elation...and of peace.

The Gladekeeper nodded to the Gladedaughter, who daintily stretched one claw out to Tigerlily. The little coatl held still as the clawtip lightly brushed against her nose. She could feel the magic of the forest flow from the Gladedaugher to her. The vibrant life of the Viridian Labyrinth swelled inside of her, suffusing her very essence with its power.

She knew then that her bloom would be eternal.

A few days later the dragons of the forest found an impossibly small coatl curled amidst the eggs of their hatchery. She stirred and looked up at them with a smile. The sweet scent of lilies accompanied her every movement.

Not knowing who she was or where she had come from, the dragons took her in as one of their own. One by one the other eggs hatched. Tigerlily was there to greet every new arrival. When dragon hatchlings from other clans were brought to the nests, she nuzzled and comforted them until they felt at home.

One by one, every hatchling grew...but Tigerlily remained the same.

The adult dragons never heard her speak. But those who had been hatched in her presence remembered fondly her soothing whispers, and the soft touch of her petal-scales against them.
naturebottom.png
SVwovDT.png

[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61482165][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/614822/61482165_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/f7d654d2648aa8ce6a71cf869c9d61e4/tumblr_inline_o21bn2e4fq1r3lvtf_400.png[/img][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/732327097b5071d006a0397e2a3c992e/tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o10_640.png[/img][/center] Lynn was a born healer. From an early age she had known her purpose in life. She could clearly remember patching up the scrapes and bruises of other hatchlings. She had scarcely left the nest before she began tending to wounded animals. Birds had their wings set with utmost care. A squirrel pup was nursed back to health after a severe rainstorm. It wasn't long before the little fae discovered her aptitude for water magic. Wounds she washed never grew infected. If she soothed a fevered forehead with a damp cloth, the sick would quickly recover. Her clan's elders took note, and attempted to procure the proper training. Lynn was an eager student - but no teacher could train her in traditional water magic. She could not control the rain, nor scry in a basin. River and droplet alike refused to move at her behest. The gift was there...but latent, the magicians told her parents. Anything she touched with water was infuse with her power. However, she herself could not manipulate the element. Lynn was undeterred. The call to healing was strong in the tender-hearted fae. She threw herself into the study of herbology, travelling across Sornieth to find the best teachers. She collected herbs and flowers, stems and roots, bark and leaves from every land. She memorized list after list, learning what ailments could be treated by what plants. It was during this time, in her journey through the Southern Icefield, that she met a young floracat. Though unable to speak the same language, the two nonetheless understood one another perfectly. A strong empathic connection was formed - the basis of a lifelong friendship. Fernfrost showed Lynn where rare and powerful healing ingredients grew. When she left the Southern Icefield, Fernfrost remained at her side. As Lynn had suspected, her passive talent for water magic paired perfectly with her knowledge of herbalism. Poultices and compressed prepared by the fae were imbued with her power, heightening the efficiency of the herbs within. To Lynn's surprise, she found that teas she brewed were potent elixirs capable of curing many ailments. (Dragons also swore that her soups were a balm for the soul.) The young fae took to carrying pouches and bushels of plants on her person at all times. She hung dried herbs from her wings, and kept seeds to plant along her journeys. Leaves plucked from plants she had watered were not so strong as a tea fresh-brewed by her hand - but they were still made more effective. And as she traveled, Lynn lived her purpose as a healer. Anyone she met in her travels who was in need - whether dragon, animal, or beastclan - was treated by her. A gentle soul, she could not bear to see anyone in pain. With a cool, soothing touch, and a warm mug of tea, she mended old wounds. Fresh injuries were washed and wrapped in a poultice, and healed by the next day. She refused all payment with a serene smile, and was on her way again as soon as her patient was well. Lynn constantly experimented with new combinations for herbal remedies. Her notes were kept in a thick tome filled with her slanted writing and detailed sketches. She was never seen without it. Word of the little fae began to spread. Other dragons would scoff to hear the tale. [i]"A fae? Pfah! They're too little!" "What good could such a tiny creature do?" "I'm sure she's gifted enough for her own people...but what if she had to treat Imperials, or even Guardians? Their wounds would be bigger than her!"[/i] But family and friends of those Lynn had treated would not stand to see her name besmirched. An Imperial who had been stricken in the Scarred Wasteland told of how she had cured him of the plague. A Gaoler who had suffered a terrible wound at the hands of an ace recounted her story. Lynn's nimble fingers had stitched her back together, darting so quickly that it was soon done. The cauldron carried by the fae proved to be the perfect size for a cup of tea for the larger dragon. [i]"She's little,"[/i] they would agree. [i]"But that doesn't stop her. And her heart is so BIG!" "A tender healer." "An angel on the battlefield." "Her touch was so soothing..." "The tea took away all my pain..." "They said I was done for, but she SAVED me..." "Her soup was SO DELICIOUS!!!"[/i] In hospitals and on battlefields, in rural villages and poor dens, across all the realms of Sornieth, Lynn seeks those in need of healing. With soft voice and gentle touch she works her magic. Her floracat purrs as the tea steeps, its pungent aroma lifting the heart. Tenderly she cares for the ill and the injured. She asks nothing in return, and won't stay for long - but if you need her, she will come. And as the fae flutters over to you, herbs rustling, tea cups clacking, you'll marvel at her diminutive size...but it will be her sweet smile and healing gift that you'll remember. [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/732327097b5071d006a0397e2a3c992e/tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o10_640.png[/img] [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/f7d654d2648aa8ce6a71cf869c9d61e4/tumblr_inline_o21bn2e4fq1r3lvtf_400.png[/img]
61482165_350.png

tumblr_inline_o21bn2e4fq1r3lvtf_400.pngtumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o10_640.png

Lynn was a born healer.

From an early age she had known her purpose in life. She could clearly remember patching up the scrapes and bruises of other hatchlings. She had scarcely left the nest before she began tending to wounded animals. Birds had their wings set with utmost care. A squirrel pup was nursed back to health after a severe rainstorm.

It wasn't long before the little fae discovered her aptitude for water magic. Wounds she washed never grew infected. If she soothed a fevered forehead with a damp cloth, the sick would quickly recover.

Her clan's elders took note, and attempted to procure the proper training. Lynn was an eager student - but no teacher could train her in traditional water magic. She could not control the rain, nor scry in a basin. River and droplet alike refused to move at her behest.

The gift was there...but latent, the magicians told her parents. Anything she touched with water was infuse with her power. However, she herself could not manipulate the element.

Lynn was undeterred. The call to healing was strong in the tender-hearted fae.

She threw herself into the study of herbology, travelling across Sornieth to find the best teachers. She collected herbs and flowers, stems and roots, bark and leaves from every land. She memorized list after list, learning what ailments could be treated by what plants.

It was during this time, in her journey through the Southern Icefield, that she met a young floracat. Though unable to speak the same language, the two nonetheless understood one another perfectly. A strong empathic connection was formed - the basis of a lifelong friendship. Fernfrost showed Lynn where rare and powerful healing ingredients grew. When she left the Southern Icefield, Fernfrost remained at her side.

As Lynn had suspected, her passive talent for water magic paired perfectly with her knowledge of herbalism. Poultices and compressed prepared by the fae were imbued with her power, heightening the efficiency of the herbs within. To Lynn's surprise, she found that teas she brewed were potent elixirs capable of curing many ailments. (Dragons also swore that her soups were a balm for the soul.)

The young fae took to carrying pouches and bushels of plants on her person at all times. She hung dried herbs from her wings, and kept seeds to plant along her journeys. Leaves plucked from plants she had watered were not so strong as a tea fresh-brewed by her hand - but they were still made more effective.

And as she traveled, Lynn lived her purpose as a healer. Anyone she met in her travels who was in need - whether dragon, animal, or beastclan - was treated by her. A gentle soul, she could not bear to see anyone in pain. With a cool, soothing touch, and a warm mug of tea, she mended old wounds. Fresh injuries were washed and wrapped in a poultice, and healed by the next day. She refused all payment with a serene smile, and was on her way again as soon as her patient was well.

Lynn constantly experimented with new combinations for herbal remedies. Her notes were kept in a thick tome filled with her slanted writing and detailed sketches. She was never seen without it.

Word of the little fae began to spread. Other dragons would scoff to hear the tale.

"A fae? Pfah! They're too little!"
"What good could such a tiny creature do?"
"I'm sure she's gifted enough for her own people...but what if she had to treat Imperials, or even Guardians? Their wounds would be bigger than her!"

But family and friends of those Lynn had treated would not stand to see her name besmirched. An Imperial who had been stricken in the Scarred Wasteland told of how she had cured him of the plague. A Gaoler who had suffered a terrible wound at the hands of an ace recounted her story. Lynn's nimble fingers had stitched her back together, darting so quickly that it was soon done. The cauldron carried by the fae proved to be the perfect size for a cup of tea for the larger dragon.

"She's little," they would agree. "But that doesn't stop her. And her heart is so BIG!"
"A tender healer."
"An angel on the battlefield."
"Her touch was so soothing..."
"The tea took away all my pain..."
"They said I was done for, but she SAVED me..."
"Her soup was SO DELICIOUS!!!"

In hospitals and on battlefields, in rural villages and poor dens, across all the realms of Sornieth, Lynn seeks those in need of healing. With soft voice and gentle touch she works her magic. Her floracat purrs as the tea steeps, its pungent aroma lifting the heart. Tenderly she cares for the ill and the injured. She asks nothing in return, and won't stay for long - but if you need her, she will come.

And as the fae flutters over to you, herbs rustling, tea cups clacking, you'll marvel at her diminutive size...but it will be her sweet smile and healing gift that you'll remember.

tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o10_640.png
tumblr_inline_o21bn2e4fq1r3lvtf_400.png
SVwovDT.png

[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54898704][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/548988/54898704_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/c30eglm2azyapri/watertop.png[/img] [i]"Come to me, all who are weary; Come, all who are lost. Let the tides wipe away your sorrows, Let the sea wash you clean. Here you are welcomed. Here you are wanted. Here, you are made new."[/i][/center] Beneath the waves of the Sea of a Thousand Currents lies a hidden kingdom. Forests of kelp ripple in gentle currents. Elaborate towers and parapets of coral stretch towards the shimmering surface. Mosaics of living starfish and sea urchins decorate the structures. Pearls and seashells frame windows and doors. Curtains and tapestries of seaweed dangle from their hangers. Fish flit their way throughout the rooms. Sharks swim in the shadows. Crabs creep along every surface. Octopi and giant squid slither along the ground. Gently glowing jellyfish float overhead, illuminating the castle. Others dwell here as well. Maren and Serthis, along with dragons from every flight and species, can be seen. Those who would never abide one anothers' presence on the surface world live here, side by side, in harmony. Here their differences are put aside. There is no war, no politics, no conflict. There is only the peace of the sea. The one responsible for this way of life roams the ocean floor. Sedna makes frequent forays to the coastline. Her empathic powers are heightened by the water. With them, she can sense the broken hearts and longing of those on land. She follows their call. Sedna offers comfort and a listening ear to all. But for those most in need, she extends an offer: Join her. Become one with the sea. Leave behind the sorrows of the surface. Wash away their old life, and begin anew. Those who wade into the water and follow her never look back. [center][i]"Bring your tears to the sea Let the salt wash you clean The Sea's Solace hears your call An answer she will bring."[/i] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/6ibsi0ojsdsg0pd/waterbottom.png[/img][/center]
54898704_350.png

watertop.png

"Come to me, all who are weary;
Come, all who are lost.
Let the tides wipe away your sorrows,
Let the sea wash you clean.
Here you are welcomed.
Here you are wanted.
Here, you are made new."

Beneath the waves of the Sea of a Thousand Currents lies a hidden kingdom.

Forests of kelp ripple in gentle currents. Elaborate towers and parapets of coral stretch towards the shimmering surface. Mosaics of living starfish and sea urchins decorate the structures. Pearls and seashells frame windows and doors. Curtains and tapestries of seaweed dangle from their hangers.

Fish flit their way throughout the rooms. Sharks swim in the shadows. Crabs creep along every surface. Octopi and giant squid slither along the ground. Gently glowing jellyfish float overhead, illuminating the castle.

Others dwell here as well. Maren and Serthis, along with dragons from every flight and species, can be seen. Those who would never abide one anothers' presence on the surface world live here, side by side, in harmony. Here their differences are put aside. There is no war, no politics, no conflict.

There is only the peace of the sea.

The one responsible for this way of life roams the ocean floor. Sedna makes frequent forays to the coastline. Her empathic powers are heightened by the water. With them, she can sense the broken hearts and longing of those on land. She follows their call.

Sedna offers comfort and a listening ear to all. But for those most in need, she extends an offer:

Join her. Become one with the sea. Leave behind the sorrows of the surface. Wash away their old life, and begin anew.

Those who wade into the water and follow her never look back.

"Bring your tears to the sea
Let the salt wash you clean
The Sea's Solace hears your call
An answer she will bring."

waterbottom.png
SVwovDT.png

[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53858030][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/538581/53858030_350.png[/img][/url][/center] One day, as Tomo was speaking with a visiting dragon, Scribbles grew distracted. The rocks were holding a whispered conversation which caught their attention. Scribbles listened for a time, but again found their mind wandering. They began to doodle on the scroll they held. Scribbles found that the quill came alive in their hand. The ink seemed to take on a life of its own. With each line and blot the picture became clearer. Soon Scribbles had sketched and inked a coatl. Scribbles let out a happy trill at the sight of their work. The coatl seemed so lifelike! Scribbles cocked their head to the side. If they squinted juuuust right, the coatl almost looked like it was moving. Scribbles' eyes widened. It [i]was![/i] One paw reached up from the paper. An arm pushed its way to the surface world. The coatl raised its head off of the page. One limb at a time they climbed up, until the minuscule dragon made of ink and parchment stood before Scribbles. They were almost the same size. Tomo let out a surprised rumble. "What a lovely doodle, Scribbles! We'll have to keep this one." Doodles nodded happily. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/IjC5EUm.gif[/img][/center]
53858030_350.png

One day, as Tomo was speaking with a visiting dragon, Scribbles grew distracted. The rocks were holding a whispered conversation which caught their attention. Scribbles listened for a time, but again found their mind wandering. They began to doodle on the scroll they held.

Scribbles found that the quill came alive in their hand. The ink seemed to take on a life of its own. With each line and blot the picture became clearer. Soon Scribbles had sketched and inked a coatl.

Scribbles let out a happy trill at the sight of their work. The coatl seemed so lifelike! Scribbles cocked their head to the side. If they squinted juuuust right, the coatl almost looked like it was moving.

Scribbles' eyes widened. It was!

One paw reached up from the paper. An arm pushed its way to the surface world. The coatl raised its head off of the page. One limb at a time they climbed up, until the minuscule dragon made of ink and parchment stood before Scribbles. They were almost the same size.

Tomo let out a surprised rumble. "What a lovely doodle, Scribbles! We'll have to keep this one."

Doodles nodded happily.
IjC5EUm.gif
SVwovDT.png

[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54451831][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/544519/54451831_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2174960][img]http://i.imgur.com/sEBxtxA.png[/img][/url][/center] [center]Hydrangea, Dawn's Blossom[/center] A blush of pink tinges the sky. Slowly it spreads, blossoming into orange. Pale blue seeps across the horizon. Dawn comes as Hydrangea unfurls her wings. Every morning she paints a striking sunrise across the sky. Hydrangea was alienated by her nest for her identity. Her Arcane birth family could not accept her for who she is. For a time sunsets were pale and bleak; ostracized and unloved, Hydrangea's colours faded. But in the realm of the Gladekeeper she has found love and acceptance for exactly who she is. Here she is hailed as a beautiful princess, the Maiden of Dawn. Her colours returned, bright and vibrant. Admirers of her sunrises offered her beautiful raiments as gifts. Though still shy, her personality blossomed. Here, Hydrangea has found her home. [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2174960][img]http://i.imgur.com/sEBxtxA.png[/img][/url][/center]
54451831_350.png
sEBxtxA.png

Hydrangea, Dawn's Blossom

A blush of pink tinges the sky. Slowly it spreads, blossoming into orange. Pale blue seeps across the horizon. Dawn comes as Hydrangea unfurls her wings.

Every morning she paints a striking sunrise across the sky.

Hydrangea was alienated by her nest for her identity. Her Arcane birth family could not accept her for who she is. For a time sunsets were pale and bleak; ostracized and unloved, Hydrangea's colours faded.

But in the realm of the Gladekeeper she has found love and acceptance for exactly who she is. Here she is hailed as a beautiful princess, the Maiden of Dawn. Her colours returned, bright and vibrant. Admirers of her sunrises offered her beautiful raiments as gifts. Though still shy, her personality blossomed.

Here, Hydrangea has found her home.
sEBxtxA.png
SVwovDT.png

[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54824728][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/548248/54824728_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/35r6exm8sxswtzg/naturetop.png[/img] [i]"When the bough breaks, Gladedaughter will rise."[/i][/center] Within the Viridian Labyrinthe, the Gladekeeper slept...and as she slept, she dreamed. She dreamt of the forest. Of eyes to see it with; legs to walk it with; nose to smell it with. She dreamt of skin with which to feel the brush of the grass; tongue with which to taste the fruit of the vine; body on which forest friends might climb. Something happened as the Gladekeeper slept: Magic. A crack appeared in one of her boughs. A branch dropped to the forest floor. Leaves and vines twined together. Moss and lichen draped over wood. Flowers blossomed and wove through grass. Gladedaughter opened her eyes. [center][i]"The eyes of the Gladekeeper roam the forest And where she treads, life follows."[/i] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/u6nh7yaoprvmqmg/naturebottom.png[/img][/center]
54824728_350.png
naturetop.png

"When the bough breaks, Gladedaughter will rise."

Within the Viridian Labyrinthe, the Gladekeeper slept...and as she slept, she dreamed.

She dreamt of the forest. Of eyes to see it with; legs to walk it with; nose to smell it with.

She dreamt of skin with which to feel the brush of the grass; tongue with which to taste the fruit of the vine; body on which forest friends might climb.

Something happened as the Gladekeeper slept:
Magic.

A crack appeared in one of her boughs.

A branch dropped to the forest floor.

Leaves and vines twined together. Moss and lichen draped over wood. Flowers blossomed and wove through grass.

Gladedaughter opened her eyes.

"The eyes of the Gladekeeper roam the forest
And where she treads, life follows."

naturebottom.png
SVwovDT.png

[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54139401][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/541395/54139401_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/hp56gdizp19uqry/plaguetop.png[/img] [i]"Blighted leaves and twisted trees Poisoned well and spring Sickness follows where she walks And the plague she doth bring..."[/i][/center] Life blooms across the land. Sornieth blossoms, green and vibrant...for now. But blight spreads from the Scarred Wasteland. A twisted scar mars the earth, creeping ever further into the land. Grass withers and dies. The earth turns barren. Plants rot, the sickness spreading from leaf to leaf. Trees turn black and sickly, their sap dripping like blood. The Plaguewalker stalks the land. Poisoned blood oozes from Contagia's torn flesh. Where it falls, plants sicken and die. Her talons glow red, seeping sickness into the earth with each step she takes. Noxious fumes plague the very air itself. All living creatures flee from her path - or are themselves taken by plague. The Blighted Scar spreads. Contagia is pleased. She cannot abide life. Slowly, steadily, the Plaguewalker moves across the land. Each step she takes brings her closer to her target: The Viridian Labyrinth...and Gladekeeper herself. [center][i]"So watch your plants and tend your garden Keep close eye for signs of rot For Contagia walks across the land And will not rest 'til life grows naught."[/i] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/pcdper929atye3v/plaguebottom.png[/img][/center]
54139401_350.png
plaguetop.png

"Blighted leaves and twisted trees
Poisoned well and spring
Sickness follows where she walks
And the plague she doth bring..."

Life blooms across the land. Sornieth blossoms, green and vibrant...for now.

But blight spreads from the Scarred Wasteland. A twisted scar mars the earth, creeping ever further into the land. Grass withers and dies. The earth turns barren. Plants rot, the sickness spreading from leaf to leaf. Trees turn black and sickly, their sap dripping like blood.

The Plaguewalker stalks the land.

Poisoned blood oozes from Contagia's torn flesh. Where it falls, plants sicken and die. Her talons glow red, seeping sickness into the earth with each step she takes. Noxious fumes plague the very air itself. All living creatures flee from her path - or are themselves taken by plague.

The Blighted Scar spreads.

Contagia is pleased. She cannot abide life.

Slowly, steadily, the Plaguewalker moves across the land. Each step she takes brings her closer to her target:

The Viridian Labyrinth...and Gladekeeper herself.

"So watch your plants and tend your garden
Keep close eye for signs of rot
For Contagia walks across the land
And will not rest 'til life grows naught."

plaguebottom.png
SVwovDT.png

1 2 3 4 5