Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [FREE] I'll Give Your Dragon a Lore! :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Still taking requests at the moment, by the way! :)
Still taking requests at the moment, by the way! :)
L U N I S O L A C E
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Art Shop | Exalt Rescue Art Dragons
I love dark greens and pastels a bit too much...
@Aqualia I absolutely adored what you did for Heretic, perhaps you can do something for Slushie?? She is a 5th Generation Naomi as well, but she is also the granddaughter of Moist, and is also a distant descendant of dragon #666 (Ignis) as well! [center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61582197][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/615822/61582197_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
@Aqualia I absolutely adored what you did for Heretic, perhaps you can do something for Slushie?? She is a 5th Generation Naomi as well, but she is also the granddaughter of Moist, and is also a distant descendant of dragon #666 (Ignis) as well!
61582197_350.png
Hello! I have no idea what to do with her lore wise, as I really don't... have any... for any of my dragons,, at all. Anyway this is Aburn! She's blind, and that's about it, that's all I have set out for her right now. If you could come up with something that'd be cool :O I don't really know how these things work so thank you! :) Can I pay you 30kt if you decide to do her? No pressure though. I know it's not much but Aburn is very expensive and my wallet is a void. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57359510][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=795485&skin=0&apparel=34614,28050,2502,614,32974,26536,29244,15698,15692,34173,29239&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url]
Hello! I have no idea what to do with her lore wise, as I really don't... have any... for any of my dragons,, at all. Anyway this is Aburn! She's blind, and that's about it, that's all I have set out for her right now. If you could come up with something that'd be cool :O I don't really know how these things work so thank you! :) Can I pay you 30kt if you decide to do her? No pressure though. I know it's not much but Aburn is very expensive and my wallet is a void.

scry?sdid=795485&skin=0&apparel=34614,28050,2502,614,32974,26536,29244,15698,15692,34173,29239&xt=dressing.png
ACOZFAh.png
Could you possibly write one for my gen 1 Lucius? c: Thank you! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51016316][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/510164/51016316_350.png[/img][/url]
Could you possibly write one for my gen 1 Lucius? c: Thank you!

51016316_350.png
hi !! i love your writing and i was wondering if you would be able to do some of my dragon? i've never had any lore before so honestly anything would be good w me :) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61838894][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/618389/61838894_350.png[/img][/url]
hi !! i love your writing and i was wondering if you would be able to do some of my dragon? i've never had any lore before so honestly anything would be good w me :)

61838894_350.png
BtHB6VY.png
her • xv • +0 fr
coli services
coli challenges
wishlist
i don't wanna overload you, so a general reminder to take as much time as you need if you do something for him!! but!! think you could do something for my Clan's engineer, Starkindler? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59247642][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=59247642&skin=0&apparel=10967,437,19042,388,432,393&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] I like the thought of his name being part of his backstory somehow!! Like, he uses the sun to his advantage in some way when making gadgets and stuff for the clan kinda thing?? :00
i don't wanna overload you, so a general reminder to take as much time as you need if you do something for him!!
but!!

think you could do something for my Clan's engineer, Starkindler?
dragon?did=59247642&skin=0&apparel=10967,437,19042,388,432,393&xt=dressing.png

I like the thought of his name being part of his backstory somehow!! Like, he uses the sun to his advantage in some way when making gadgets and stuff for the clan kinda thing?? :00
GYOacDR.png
Hi there! Name's Pink!
Hatchery!|Lore!|Drabbles!
+8FR time|She/Her|21
157k.png EEwJxLq.png
Hey there! [URL=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60702158][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/607022/60702158_350.png[/img][/URL] Do you think you could write some lore for Moose here? If it helps, he lived alone for a long time until [URL=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/35646475]Verna[/URL] found him and invited him to stay at the clan he now calls home! They're not mates but they're still very close. He can also talk to animals and his corn snake is his best friend! There's no need to rush or anything! I'm just curious to see what you'll come up with!
Hey there!
60702158_350.png
Do you think you could write some lore for Moose here?
If it helps, he lived alone for a long time until Verna found him and invited him to stay at the clan he now calls home! They're not mates but they're still very close.
He can also talk to animals and his corn snake is his best friend!
There's no need to rush or anything! I'm just curious to see what you'll come up with!
Hey so i am trying to write lore but got writers block Soooooo Can you make one for this pretty derg? OwO [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61440354][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/614404/61440354_350.png[/img][/url] I have no idea what to do with this boi, Hes royal (the color) XXX imp and one of my favorite beans! (My request: he's nonbinary if that helps any, otherwise run wild^^ I love to see the creativity and don't want to bound it in anyway Hopefully you can think of something and thank you! (If you can't, you can always make a different derg. This was just a suggestion.
Hey so i am trying to write lore but got writers block
Soooooo

Can you make one for this pretty derg? OwO
61440354_350.png

I have no idea what to do with this boi,
Hes royal (the color) XXX imp and one of my favorite beans!

(My request: he's nonbinary if that helps any, otherwise run wild^^
I love to see the creativity and don't want to bound it in anyway

Hopefully you can think of something and thank you!
(If you can't, you can always make a different derg. This was just a suggestion.
I look expensive but i'm BROKER than broke~
@Flightstorm9 I literally [i]love[/i] Daysaver's concept! (Huge sucker for underdog stories here hehe! ♥) ------------------------- [item=Bamboo Cluster] [item=Ancestral Incense] [item=Bamboo Shoot][item=Raw Jade][item=Depleted Sacridite] [font=Harrington][i][b]"Real heroes are all around us and uncelebrated."[/i] ~ Peter Capaldi[/b] ------------------------- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1895073/1#post_20765741][img]https://i.imgur.com/DRr34Qm.png[/img][/url][/center] [indent][font=Centaur][size=4]Voices--bountiful and clear--swirling, spiraling, drifting about like a gentle breeze. Melodies--soft and mysterious--winding, wandering, whispering like a siren's song. And within a secluded lair, [i]hatchlings[/i]--young and nosy--squealing, screeching, climbing like an angry yet adorable little mob of termites. Three small snouts, each a distinct hue of rich dark blue, poked through its entrance. Six enchanting eyes, each pair a different hue of the purest light-green, blinked at the morning sun. Twelve tiny talons, each pair just a tad bit off of the others in size, scrabbled to catch anything in sight. [i]Triplets[/i]... but what would the future make of them? Could they forever play among the nurturing slopes of the Zephyr Steppes, forever roam about the bamboo forests, forever flap in the calm air? Could they forever stay together? The father, Valur, was irritated. "Every hatchling will grow up, Aska. You know that when they reach [i]the age[/i], they [i]will[/i] separate, and they [i]will[/i] leave, just as all of our sons and daughters have done in the past. If they're not strong enough, then they [i]will[/i] die. It's only fair that the best serve the Windsinger." The mother, Aska, said nothing. There was a startled sneeze as one of the hatchlings--a wildclaw male and the smallest of the batch--bumped into her talons. A small, wailing whine. A soft thud as he promptly fell over. A disgusted snarl from Valur. "Aska, he has been like this for days." "Give him some [i]time[/i], Valur. He'll learn." "I have. It has been [i]five days[/i]! Don't you know that their trials are coming soon?" There was a series of excited chatter: the hatchlings' siblings had already sprinted to the stream below the steppes. A moment later, a flood of gasps: frail wings had begun fluttering in the dwindling daylight. If he didn't catch up, his entire family would leave...without him. The hatchling chirped, brilliant peridot eyes gazing mournfully at his siblings' silhouettes. Unstable legs bent, attempting to run yet again. He was going to [i]fly[/i], just like them. One step. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Eight. Nine. Ten... Then strides. Then bounds. And then finally...a sprint--an energy unlike any other. Determination bolted through his claws, arced through his legs, pulsed through his heart. He was going to [i]make it[/i]. Talons pushed harder against the earth. Faster, faster, faster... Aska watched, eyes wide. The runt was running--and at a blazing pace. "Valur." Her voice was a mere whisper. "Look." The hatchling's back-lit silhouette kissed the dying day as he prepared to make the leap. One final launch into the air--and he could live with his family, proudly: not as a burden, not as a nuisance, but as a true part of it. One that would [i]never[/i] falter. One that would [i]never[/i] stumble. One that would [i]never[/i] disappoint... One that would [i]never[/i] fall behind. The ledge seemed to surge towards him. Heart pounding, wings flapping, legs racing, he advanced. There was no hesitation. There was no fear... And there was no flying silhouette. The steppes were silent as his wings failed to unfold. Silent as he struggled like the dwindling light. Silent...as he fell straight towards the towering mass of boulders. The hatchling disappeared just before nightfall... and was never seen by his grieving mother again. Valur snorted. "Haven't you learned, Aska? Never give hope to those...who would fail even [i]with[/i] it." Golden eyes brimmed with silky tears...and the dragoness took her final steps away from the ledge. Her hatchling was gone. [indent][indent][indent][indent][font=Centaur][size=5][b]. . .[/indent][/indent][/indent][/indent][/b][/size][/font] [font=Centaur][size=4] [i]Clack. Clack. Clack.[/i] The boulders were rolling. Shifting...crumbling. Darkness had fallen completely. Thick, stormy clouds invaded the once clear sky, blotting out what promised to be a wondrous waning crescent. Thunder boomed. Lightning streaked. Gales swept. A single droplet. Two. Hundreds upon thousands, growing--proliferating--soaking the fertile fields. [i]Rain.[/i] Another crack of thunder. Another howl of wind. The steady pitter-patter of raindrops. And then a single hiss sliced through the tranquil trickling. A single blinding flash of peridot--a certain pair of eyes--tore through the pitch black. A single figure limped from beneath the boulders. Tattered wings shuddered. Twisted legs buckled. A blood-drenched face snarled. The hatchling...was [i]alive.[/i] The rain didn't stop for him. Droplet upon droplet splashed upon his scales, trickling between his eyes, slithering onto his cheeks, mingling with his wounds. [b]Pain.[/b] Blistering, scorching pain, not from his fall, but from his failure. A single bloody tear slowly slid down the abandoned wildclaw's face as he surveyed his surroundings. No curious siblings. No doting mother. Not even a scowling father. He was completely alone, and in a flight so dependent on society...it meant [b]death.[/b] His mother had finally given up. In vain, his footsteps trudged upwards towards the place he had once called his home. The entrance was unguarded, its insides emptied. Depleted sacridite crept along its walls--a sign that his family had long left for the Twisting Crescendo. He wanted to wail. He wanted to screech. He wanted to do anything other than accept the wicked truth. A soft glow: the depleted sacridite. A reminder that not only was he alone, but that he could also change things. That he mattered. That hope...would always prosper. Four talons heaved the dragon to his feet. Talons pounded against the wet earth. Two wings beat once again... and finally, a silhouette flitted through the sky, not towards a family long gone or a trial long taken, but towards a new home. This time, he never faltered. He never stumbled. He never disappointed. He never fell behind. His heart was his map, his mind his compass, his wings his guiding winds...and he was ready to explore Sornieth [i]whole.[/i] [/indent][/size][/font] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1895073/1#post_20765741][img]https://i.imgur.com/TSo6Zh7.png[/img][/url][/center]
@Flightstorm9

I literally love Daysaver's concept! (Huge sucker for underdog stories here hehe! ♥)
Bamboo Cluster Ancestral Incense Bamboo Shoot Raw Jade Depleted Sacridite

"Real heroes are all around us and uncelebrated." ~ Peter Capaldi

DRr34Qm.png
Voices--bountiful and clear--swirling, spiraling, drifting about like a gentle breeze.
Melodies--soft and mysterious--winding, wandering, whispering like a siren's song.
And within a secluded lair, hatchlings--young and nosy--squealing, screeching,
climbing like an angry yet adorable little mob of termites.

Three small snouts, each a distinct hue of rich dark blue, poked through its entrance.
Six enchanting eyes, each pair a different hue of the purest light-green, blinked at the morning sun.
Twelve tiny talons, each pair just a tad bit off of the others in size, scrabbled to catch anything in sight.

Triplets...
but what would the future make of them?
Could they forever play among the nurturing slopes of the Zephyr Steppes,
forever roam about the bamboo forests, forever flap in the calm air?

Could they forever stay together?

The father, Valur, was irritated.

"Every hatchling will grow up, Aska. You know that when they reach the age, they will separate, and they will leave, just as all of our sons and daughters have done in the past. If they're not strong enough, then they will die. It's only fair that the best serve the Windsinger."

The mother, Aska, said nothing. There was a startled sneeze as one of the hatchlings--a wildclaw male and the smallest of the batch--bumped into her talons. A small, wailing whine. A soft thud as he promptly fell over. A disgusted snarl from Valur.

"Aska, he has been like this for days."
"Give him some time, Valur. He'll learn."
"I have. It has been five days! Don't you know that their trials are coming soon?"

There was a series of excited chatter: the hatchlings' siblings had already sprinted to the stream below the steppes. A moment later, a flood of gasps: frail wings had begun fluttering in the dwindling daylight. If he didn't catch up, his entire family would leave...without him.

The hatchling chirped, brilliant peridot eyes gazing mournfully at his siblings' silhouettes.
Unstable legs bent, attempting to run yet again.

He was going to fly, just like them.

One step. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Eight. Nine. Ten...
Then strides. Then bounds. And then finally...a sprint--an energy unlike any other.

Determination bolted through his claws, arced through his legs, pulsed through his heart.
He was going to make it. Talons pushed harder against the earth. Faster, faster, faster...

Aska watched, eyes wide.

The runt was running--and at a blazing pace.

"Valur." Her voice was a mere whisper. "Look."

The hatchling's back-lit silhouette kissed the dying day as he prepared to make the leap.
One final launch into the air--and he could live with his family, proudly: not as a burden, not as a nuisance, but as a true part of it. One that would never falter. One that would never stumble. One that would never disappoint...

One that would never fall behind.

The ledge seemed to surge towards him. Heart pounding, wings flapping, legs racing, he advanced.

There was no hesitation.
There was no fear...
And there was no flying silhouette.

The steppes were silent as his wings failed to unfold.
Silent as he struggled like the dwindling light.
Silent...as he fell straight towards the towering mass of boulders.

The hatchling disappeared just before nightfall...
and was never seen by his grieving mother again.

Valur snorted. "Haven't you learned, Aska? Never give hope to those...who would fail even with it."

Golden eyes brimmed with silky tears...and the dragoness took her final steps away from the ledge.

Her hatchling was gone.

. . .

Clack. Clack. Clack.

The boulders were rolling. Shifting...crumbling.

Darkness had fallen completely. Thick, stormy clouds invaded the once clear sky, blotting out what promised to be a wondrous waning crescent. Thunder boomed. Lightning streaked. Gales swept.

A single droplet. Two. Hundreds upon thousands, growing--proliferating--soaking the fertile fields. Rain.

Another crack of thunder. Another howl of wind. The steady pitter-patter of raindrops.

And then a single hiss sliced through the tranquil trickling.

A single blinding flash of peridot--a certain pair of eyes--tore through the pitch black.

A single figure limped from beneath the boulders.

Tattered wings shuddered. Twisted legs buckled. A blood-drenched face snarled.

The hatchling...was alive.

The rain didn't stop for him. Droplet upon droplet splashed upon his scales,
trickling between his eyes, slithering onto his cheeks, mingling with his wounds.

Pain. Blistering, scorching pain, not from his fall, but from his failure.

A single bloody tear slowly slid down the abandoned wildclaw's face as he surveyed his surroundings. No curious siblings. No doting mother. Not even a scowling father.

He was completely alone, and in a flight so dependent on society...it meant death.

His mother had finally given up.

In vain, his footsteps trudged upwards towards the place he had once called his home.

The entrance was unguarded, its insides emptied.
Depleted sacridite crept along its walls--a sign that his family had long left for the Twisting Crescendo.

He wanted to wail. He wanted to screech.
He wanted to do anything other than accept the wicked truth.

A soft glow: the depleted sacridite.

A reminder that not only was he alone, but that he could also change things.
That he mattered. That hope...would always prosper.

Four talons heaved the dragon to his feet. Talons pounded against the wet earth.
Two wings beat once again...

and finally, a silhouette flitted through the sky, not towards a family long gone or a trial long taken,
but towards a new home.

This time, he never faltered. He never stumbled. He never disappointed. He never fell behind.
His heart was his map, his mind his compass, his wings his guiding winds...and he was ready to explore Sornieth whole.

TSo6Zh7.png
L U N I S O L A C E
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Art Shop | Exalt Rescue Art Dragons
I love dark greens and pastels a bit too much...
@Aqualia AAAH ITS BEAUTIFUL. I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT. A MILLION KUDOS TO YOU AHHHH

thank you so much! <3
@Aqualia AAAH ITS BEAUTIFUL. I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT. A MILLION KUDOS TO YOU AHHHH

thank you so much! <3
poem shop
writing prompts
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9