Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Outfit Design Assistance

I'm in the process of making a character, her name is Leia and she is a swamp nymph. Thus far I have two head shots of her, no full body as I cannot for the life of me think of an outfit I want.
I'll post pictures later as its about to be roll over time and I haven't colored her yet.

She has pale green skin, yellow eyes, and dark green/brown hair that resembles mud and sludge. She usually has bugs, typically dragon flies, flying around her. The local towns people think she's a witch and blame her for floods because she tends to be where ever the water is highest. When Leia is allowed into town, she's banned from going near the drinking water due to the fact that she accidently contaminates things with swamp water if she touches it.

I'm in the process of making a character, her name is Leia and she is a swamp nymph. Thus far I have two head shots of her, no full body as I cannot for the life of me think of an outfit I want.
I'll post pictures later as its about to be roll over time and I haven't colored her yet.

She has pale green skin, yellow eyes, and dark green/brown hair that resembles mud and sludge. She usually has bugs, typically dragon flies, flying around her. The local towns people think she's a witch and blame her for floods because she tends to be where ever the water is highest. When Leia is allowed into town, she's banned from going near the drinking water due to the fact that she accidently contaminates things with swamp water if she touches it.