Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | ~ BD’s Art Resources ~ Free to USE! ~~
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26
@Bluedragon
Stunning! I just happened to click through from your signature snoot; any chance you'll do ridgies in the future?
Would love to be added to your pinglist either way!
@Bluedragon
Stunning! I just happened to click through from your signature snoot; any chance you'll do ridgies in the future?
Would love to be added to your pinglist either way!
S0DOppf.pngbicatcher.png
@TheWormwood

Why thanks! Of course! I can do some ridgebacks in the future! Atm i’m trying to do some site characters
@TheWormwood

Why thanks! Of course! I can do some ridgebacks in the future! Atm i’m trying to do some site characters
35326_s.gif
@Bluedragon I have a question - you ask that we do not edit your signatures in any way. But what about simply mirroring the images? For example, I want to use some of the jelly fish and the octopi in dragon bios, but the ones I want to use happen to all face the same way and it kinda drives me nuts, I feel it would be better looking if I could mirror some of them lol
@Bluedragon I have a question - you ask that we do not edit your signatures in any way. But what about simply mirroring the images? For example, I want to use some of the jelly fish and the octopi in dragon bios, but the ones I want to use happen to all face the same way and it kinda drives me nuts, I feel it would be better looking if I could mirror some of them lol
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
@Hippotang

Hello sweetie!
I don’t mind at all if you make them mirror/rotate the different ways. I’m only concern if someone recolors, trace, re-edit (changes of eyes, tentacles, ect) and make as there own art. But to change positions like making then face the opposite way is totally fine by me!
@Hippotang

Hello sweetie!
I don’t mind at all if you make them mirror/rotate the different ways. I’m only concern if someone recolors, trace, re-edit (changes of eyes, tentacles, ect) and make as there own art. But to change positions like making then face the opposite way is totally fine by me!
35326_s.gif
@Bluedragon Awesome! Thanks so much!
@Bluedragon Awesome! Thanks so much!
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
[center] Hello and welcome back to the free signtures thread! I made a few tidelord signtures just in time for wavecrest! Hope you all enjoy! [img]https://i.imgur.com/Jeh6cum.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Xgl19s2.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/DifXLop.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/YSJAu8m.png[/img] From General Pinglist [size=1][size=1] @Sylvidoptera @DArtsy @Ophala @Farryx @Lundlaeva @Medievalredragon @Nightingale11 @Mermista @BreezeFeather @zanhhh @Ablumero @Disillusionist @Troutfish @tisahuman @Pufferheart @Dreamson @BunnySox @moonwatcher59 @Effervessa @emaster012 @FishingNet @CrazyAKApanda @Holi @Andraya @Dragonsongbird @SmokeySugar @Piercingeyes @SaarKazul @Kindra @Crescentstar711 @MoonSun18 @lightsgodown @Eliyanah @GrimdarkRoxy @Shadowfilly @Clownivorous @shivermetimbers @SarynTheHuntress @doctorvar @ItzVianaPlayz @Seabi @LordsofShadow @HollystarGP1 @Xetheera @Dreamstate @BrightBreeze @Roamer @Stolen @Lunalis @divitineo @CobraKing @lonelyspaceegg @Kyan0s @Birdeebee @Gathouria @Foxofwonders @AbyssToothpaste @Elaendorlien @beccaboo @andersbegabt @Zikitty @rebedebecky @follow @aerazura @nigiri @DrumRollPlease @Tynethyne @bunnyhoney @AWB @DarkRemorse @Xenokiin @Kataracts @SleepyProphet @ThistleProse @ErInsomnia @Hensch09 @findingpears @Screenmaster @Cactisays @Shap @halforq @Screenmaster @Neiratina @ofMontreal @BlackStarfire @Metus @Reithya @Orianel @Dem0N @DeadlyPlague @JayChirps @Wingzoffirefan @BubbleBirb @Waterlilly @WindSpirit @ezelia @NoMercy @Tarzyn @IBeeJuliana @kragar @derision @sockmonkeygerald
35326_s.gif
Ahh beautiful!
Ahh beautiful!
Untitled.png oie-v-C7-Pp-Yu-F6gz-H.png 0QBdK7N.png w8o0xW1.png
Such magnificence!! Beautiful as usual, Blue!!
Such magnificence!! Beautiful as usual, Blue!!
ashmane_chimera.pngferberus.pngquillcrown_parda.png
Could I be added to the pinglist, every signature is stunning!!
Could I be added to the pinglist, every signature is stunning!!
NPlGwJU.png
@Fujita

Sure can! thank you
@Fujita

Sure can! thank you
35326_s.gif
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26