Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | derpy pixel adopt interest check?
1 2
[center] [b]EDIT 2 jan 12[/b] ATM I AMMM setting up thread! plan of opening shop is jan 13 /don't go and comment on thread, but if you wanna see it is linked via my profile. lazy to link here/ EDIT lol finished ones disappered, here is new link [img]https://i.imgur.com/s05qEOO.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/hAqlM6J.png[/img][/center] I am slowly working on some pixel adopts of simple derpy dragons, but I rather wanna see some feedback before I pixel them all (I will do for some of my dragons, could add more bases if there is interest and so) and I am curious how much people would pay for these? I plan to make them all with basic, maybeee add terts (tho I will firstly use some of my dergs as examples as I have no idea how would I do these), so I am def ok with smth cheap [center]example of finished one [img]https://i.imgur.com/Sro6eXT.png[/img] and example of tert one [img]https://i.imgur.com/kAMNvrv.png[/img][/center] dragon here actually has accent but I like her gene colours how they are, if dragon has accent I would simplify its colours and treat it as basic gene (unless yeah I give option to add extra details) they would be all 100 pixels at height, tho I am thinking to make them smaller of simplicity (I could easily resize done abse but I don't wanna mess with quality) here is also image with rest of to-maybe-be-bases (I was lazy to take better pic, I just needed pic good enough that I can do pixels over them lmao) and yes. each will have blep [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/lyQeIMb.jpg[/img][/center] no need to ping, I'm subbed! if anyone is interested in those, I will put you on pinglist if I decide to make adopts ping @/SeekingWolf @/Wolfkai @/Pearlimose @/WIndyStorm @/Eragon101 @/skystreamchan @/satanicSatan
EDIT 2 jan 12
ATM I AMMM setting up thread! plan of opening shop is jan 13
/don't go and comment on thread, but if you wanna see it is linked via my profile. lazy to link here/

EDIT
lol finished ones disappered, here is new link

s05qEOO.png

hAqlM6J.png

I am slowly working on some pixel adopts of simple derpy dragons, but I rather wanna see some feedback before I pixel them all (I will do for some of my dragons, could add more bases if there is interest and so)
and I am curious how much people would pay for these? I plan to make them all with basic, maybeee add terts (tho I will firstly use some of my dergs as examples as I have no idea how would I do these), so I am def ok with smth cheap
example of finished one

Sro6eXT.png

and example of tert one

kAMNvrv.png

dragon here actually has accent but I like her gene colours how they are, if dragon has accent I would simplify its colours and treat it as basic gene (unless yeah I give option to add extra details)

they would be all 100 pixels at height, tho I am thinking to make them smaller of simplicity (I could easily resize done abse but I don't wanna mess with quality)

here is also image with rest of to-maybe-be-bases (I was lazy to take better pic, I just needed pic good enough that I can do pixels over them lmao)
and yes. each will have blep
lyQeIMb.jpg

no need to ping, I'm subbed!
if anyone is interested in those, I will put you on pinglist if I decide to make adopts

ping
@/SeekingWolf @/Wolfkai @/Pearlimose @/WIndyStorm @/Eragon101 @/skystreamchan @/satanicSatan
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
I really like them! If you ever open, I would long to be pinged. I also dont think I’ve ever seen something this derpy before <3
I really like them! If you ever open, I would long to be pinged. I also dont think I’ve ever seen something this derpy before <3
f7i7H7L.png
bird, birdy, chirp
he/they/she
+3 fr time
just came back from a hiatus
sketch shop
- - - - - - - - - - -

@SeekingWolf
aa thank you very much, and I am glad you are interested <3
@SeekingWolf
aa thank you very much, and I am glad you are interested <3

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
Yes I would like one. Pinglist when you open/take orders.
Yes I would like one. Pinglist when you open/take orders.
Yokai.gif
*YEETS BLESS*
THIS IS THE CUTEST THING EVER!!! OMG!!! ♥?
*YEETS BLESS*
lucifer.gif
Div.gifDiv.gif
FObX7rS.pngfDSaoY3.pngDmyubyt.png
Div.gifDiv.gif
I love him,, please give me a ping for these!!
I love him,, please give me a ping for these!!
Currently taking orders at Sundry Scribbles!
[quote name="@CryptidUni" date="2020-03-24 18:27:13" ] *YEETS BLESS* THIS IS THE CUTEST THING EVER!!! OMG!!! ♥? [/quote] AAaaaaAAA THANK YOUUUuuu <333 imma just put all who wanna on pinglist and rather don't ping back haha
@CryptidUni wrote on 2020-03-24 18:27:13:
*YEETS BLESS*

AAaaaaAAA THANK YOUUUuuu <333

imma just put all who wanna on pinglist and rather don't ping back haha

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
These are adorable! I’d love to see these in an actual pixel shop! :)
These are adorable! I’d love to see these in an actual pixel shop! :)
aJTY8eT.png
i kinda stalked another persons signature to this thread, is there a finished version of this i could be put on a pinglist for? they look so cute and im curious about the prices :)
i kinda stalked another persons signature to this thread, is there a finished version of this i could be put on a pinglist for? they look so cute and im curious about the prices :)
cauthon.png arturo.png
9fab6b00-5673-400f-80e4-c75e6b978786.gif
@Eragon101 aaahh bless Uni for spreading it

atm nope :'D I only have few bases done - imperials, wildclaws, I think fae and bogsneaks? I go on and off do I wanna make these a thing, I don't see much worth of them as they are really basic - as I don't plan to give them any genes, no terts either - which is also causing me pain on pricing them so I don't know anymore about doing them :'D like it is such low effort thing so ppfttt

i can ye put ya on pinglist
@Eragon101 aaahh bless Uni for spreading it

atm nope :'D I only have few bases done - imperials, wildclaws, I think fae and bogsneaks? I go on and off do I wanna make these a thing, I don't see much worth of them as they are really basic - as I don't plan to give them any genes, no terts either - which is also causing me pain on pricing them so I don't know anymore about doing them :'D like it is such low effort thing so ppfttt

i can ye put ya on pinglist

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
1 2