Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Dragon Clan's RP Info
[img]http://i.imgur.com/tOvDFgM.png[/img] [emoji=arcane rune size=1][color=pink] [size=5]Welcome to the Rune's Teardrop Pack![/color][emoji=arcane rune size=1] ----- This post is about me and my arcane clan on flight rising!, it is for creative and RP purposes and to bring more life to my FR oc and clan!, first ill state everything about my character, and then about my clan! (there is also info stated about my character in their bio) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64172525][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/641726/64172525_350.png[/img][/url] [color=pink]My FR Character: Crimson[/color] [img]https://flightrising.com/images/map/icons/arcane_3.png[/img] General Info: Crimson is a special kind of arcane dragon that leads an arcane pack, together they live in their own dragon lair located in the crystalspine reaches, skyfall isles [emoji=arcane rune size=1] Name: Crimson Reason/Meaning: Crimson is a type of red color that is commonly associated with Demon dragons like her [emoji=arcane rune size=1] Gender: Bigender (Birth gender is female) [emoji=arcane rune size=1] Species: Dragon demon, more about it is found in crimson's DESC and a topic on it [emoji=arcane rune size=1] Birthday: March 18 [emoji=arcane rune size=1] Element: Crimson mainly is an arcane dragon, but loves studying all of elements. She mainly studies wild magic, and she learns all about it from the isles [emoji=arcane rune size=1] Hoards/possesions: Crimson loves collecting alot of things, from arcane plants to huge treasure chests containing old dragonmade materials, she dreams to someday keep a star, even if that seems impossible [emoji=arcane rune size=1] General Health: Normal [emoji=arcane rune size=1] Accent/Voice: A mysterious yet loveably sassy female voice [emoji=arcane rune size=1] Quote: when you look at the sky in the night, you are looking right at the space around us [emoji=arcane rune size=1] Common Language: The Arcanist: Spacedad, Starfall Isles: Skyfall Isles [emoji=arcane rune size=1] Favorite food: Pizza! (dragon food is fish) [emoji=arcane rune size=1] Skills: Incredible at magic combat [emoji=arcane rune size=1] Contributes to Clan: The Rune's Teardrop Pack [emoji=arcane rune size=1] Where they live in the Clan's Territory: Crimson lives together with her main clan dragons in the main nests, located in the crystalspine reaches [emoji=arcane rune size=1] Favorite part of clan life: Its very adventurous!, whenever you start fighting those monsters, you feel like you are powerful compared to the monsters, and when you lose, you can eat those delicious foods! [emoji=arcane rune size=1] Least favorite part of life in the clan: whenever you have to expand your lair because too many new dragons need to fit in [emoji=arcane rune size=1] Deity/Religion: The Arcanist!, they have watched over the stars for a thousand years since they have come to existance in the observatory, and they have watched over us too! ----- [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/197c7721bc852459c2876ae1a75cb493/tumblr_o5kp8nXnmd1udenrno5_100.png[/img] up to Crimson's relationships and personality! [emoji=arcane rune size=1] Crimson does not remember their parents at all, the only thing they could ever remember is the fact they got attacked by mighty dragons and nothing else, they know however that they were raised by a plague dragon clan, and released from it when they were old enough [emoji=arcane rune size=1] Mate: None yet [emoji=arcane rune size=1] Allies: The clan!, even though its an arcane clan, dragons from all elements get along very well together in the clan, though some are better friends than others, as all kinds of different species, they can work together surprisingly well, and crimson is also very close with the clan as the leader [emoji=arcane rune size=1] Enemies: Crimson does not yet have any dragon enemy, but the beastclans are their biggest enemy yet [emoji=arcane rune size=1] They admire: Crimson admires the arcanist very much [emoji=arcane rune size=1] Most influenced by: None yet [emoji=arcane rune size=1] Most important dragon in their life: None yet [emoji=arcane rune size=1] positive traits: Kind, Caring, Intelligent [emoji=arcane rune size=1] negative traits: Very Hungry [emoji=arcane rune size=1] Greatest Fear: black holes everywhere [emoji=arcane rune size=1] Approach to Life: no one likes it when things change, but crimson has learned to just take it and live on, that is the best life advise i could give you [emoji=arcane rune size=1] Biggest Secret: Crimson actually does not like to keep big secrets, most of the time they will share anything with the clan, only if something really is important to keep to themselves, it will be kept secret [emoji=arcane rune size=1] Uncomfortable when: when crimson is in big crowds [emoji=arcane rune size=1] Motivation: whenever you dont want to do something, put on some robot unicorn attack 2 music! [emoji=arcane rune size=1] Theories/Beliefs: that dinosaurs arent scaled or reptiles at all, there are no proofs of dinosaurs having scales at all, but there are of them having feathers, they also are warm-blooded and not cold-blooded like most reptiles [emoji=arcane rune size=1] biggest goal: to watch over the galaxy ----- [img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/lore_arcane9933737.png[/img] Clan's Information and Lore is an important part of the clan, so lets open this scroll! [center] [img]http://i.imgur.com/6epgHfG.png[/img] [color=pink] Clan Name: [emoji=arcane rune size=1] The Rune's Teardrop Pack Clan Element: Arcane Clan Festivities: Starfall Celebration, Crimson's Birthday Clan Lore: High up the clouds near the Observatory you will find sharp pink spines made of crystal reaching high up the observatory, a place we call the crystalspine reaches, dragons have stayed there for ages, creating cave systems in the spines, till this day, these caves remain in existance, that is where you will find my dragon lair, the lair of The Rune's Teardrop pack, an arcane clan, one of the very few Dragon Demons on the isles, Crimson, has lost her parents in a raid of mighty and hungry mirror dragons, and while being scratched many times, crimson survived, but her parents did not, crimson was later found by roaming packs of plague dragons, mainly mirror dragons, and these have taken her into their clan, she has been raised in there for many years, until adulthood, when she was released from this pack, she roamed around for days and days in the Scarred Wastelands, she then traveled from there on finally to discover her home place, the SkyFall Isles, she then started her journey through this place, and eventually discovered the crystalspine reaches, flying high up the skies, she made these caves in the spines her home, and created a nest for herself, she then started exploring, meeting many dragons from various kinds, and made up a pack from these dragons together, the clan, and now they live in the crystalspine reaches[/color] [center] [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/dfb6df3684f075481ff846914048fa1e/tumblr_njgstdvszo1qd0s8ko1_100.png[/img] [/center] ----- this is created thanks to my mentoring dragon in roleplay and lore, hairstreak! please whenever you comment, put in this: @ArcaneDemon, so i will see it in my notifications![emoji=arcane rune size=1][emoji=scroll 2 size=1]
tOvDFgM.png
Welcome to the Rune's Teardrop Pack!
This post is about me and my arcane clan on flight rising!, it is for creative and RP purposes and to bring more life to my FR oc and clan!, first ill state everything about my character, and then about my clan! (there is also info stated about my character in their bio)
64172525_350.png
My FR Character: Crimson
arcane_3.png General Info: Crimson is a special kind of arcane dragon that leads an arcane pack, together they live in their own dragon lair located in the crystalspine reaches, skyfall isles
Name: Crimson
Reason/Meaning: Crimson is a type of red color that is commonly associated with Demon dragons like her
Species: Dragon demon, more about it is found in crimson's DESC and a topic on it
Birthday: March 18
Element: Crimson mainly is an arcane dragon, but loves studying all of elements. She mainly studies wild magic, and she learns all about it from the isles
Hoards/possesions: Crimson loves collecting alot of things, from arcane plants to huge treasure chests containing old dragonmade materials, she dreams to someday keep a star, even if that seems impossible
General Health: Normal
Accent/Voice: A mysterious yet loveably sassy female voice
Quote: when you look at the sky in the night, you are looking right at the space around us
Common Language: The Arcanist: Spacedad, Starfall Isles: Skyfall Isles
Favorite food: Pizza! (dragon food is fish)
Skills: Incredible at magic combat
Contributes to Clan: The Rune's Teardrop Pack
Where they live in the Clan's Territory: Crimson lives together with her main clan dragons in the main nests, located in the crystalspine reaches
Favorite part of clan life: Its very adventurous!, whenever you start fighting those monsters, you feel like you are powerful compared to the monsters, and when you lose, you can eat those delicious foods!
Least favorite part of life in the clan: whenever you have to expand your lair because too many new dragons need to fit in
Deity/Religion: The Arcanist!, they have watched over the stars for a thousand years since they have come to existance in the observatory, and they have watched over us too!
tumblr_o5kp8nXnmd1udenrno5_100.png up to Crimson's relationships and personality!
Crimson does not remember their parents at all, the only thing they could ever remember is the fact they got attacked by mighty dragons and nothing else, they know however that they were raised by a plague dragon clan, and released from it when they were old enough
Mate: None yet
Allies: The clan!, even though its an arcane clan, dragons from all elements get along very well together in the clan, though some are better friends than others, as all kinds of different species, they can work together surprisingly well, and crimson is also very close with the clan as the leader
Enemies: Crimson does not yet have any dragon enemy, but the beastclans are their biggest enemy yet
They admire: Crimson admires the arcanist very much
Most influenced by: None yet
Most important dragon in their life: None yet
positive traits: Kind, Caring, Intelligent
negative traits: Very Hungry
Greatest Fear: black holes everywhere
Approach to Life: no one likes it when things change, but crimson has learned to just take it and live on, that is the best life advise i could give you
Biggest Secret: Crimson actually does not like to keep big secrets, most of the time they will share anything with the clan, only if something really is important to keep to themselves, it will be kept secret
Uncomfortable when: when crimson is in big crowds
Motivation: whenever you dont want to do something, put on some robot unicorn attack 2 music!
Theories/Beliefs: that dinosaurs arent scaled or reptiles at all, there are no proofs of dinosaurs having scales at all, but there are of them having feathers, they also are warm-blooded and not cold-blooded like most reptiles
biggest goal: to watch over the galaxy
lore_arcane9933737.png
Clan's Information and Lore is an important part of the clan, so lets open this scroll!
6epgHfG.png

Clan Name: The Rune's Teardrop Pack
Clan Element: Arcane
Clan Festivities: Starfall Celebration, Crimson's Birthday
Clan Lore: High up the clouds near the Observatory you will find sharp pink spines made of crystal reaching high up the observatory, a place we call the crystalspine reaches, dragons have stayed there for ages, creating cave systems in the spines, till this day, these caves remain in existance, that is where you will find my dragon lair, the lair of The Rune's Teardrop pack, an arcane clan, one of the very few Dragon Demons on the isles, Crimson, has lost her parents in a raid of mighty and hungry mirror dragons, and while being scratched many times, crimson survived, but her parents did not, crimson was later found by roaming packs of plague dragons, mainly mirror dragons, and these have taken her into their clan, she has been raised in there for many years, until adulthood, when she was released from this pack, she roamed around for days and days in the Scarred Wastelands, she then traveled from there on finally to discover her home place, the SkyFall Isles, she then started her journey through this place, and eventually discovered the crystalspine reaches, flying high up the skies, she made these caves in the spines her home, and created a nest for herself, she then started exploring, meeting many dragons from various kinds, and made up a pack from these dragons together, the clan, and now they live in the crystalspine reaches
tumblr_njgstdvszo1qd0s8ko1_100.png

this is created thanks to my mentoring dragon in roleplay and lore, hairstreak!
please whenever you comment, put in this: @ArcaneDemon, so i will see it in my notifications!
UP9fj2z.giftumblr_o5kp8nXnmd1udenrno5_100.png