Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [3/25 OPEN] - GROUP Flight Rising PMV
1 2 3 4
General Update:

Apologies, I will be taking today to catch up with any and all inquiries through PM! It may look as though the rest of the remaining parts may start to be accounted for, but back-ups will still very much be open!

General Update:

Apologies, I will be taking today to catch up with any and all inquiries through PM! It may look as though the rest of the remaining parts may start to be accounted for, but back-ups will still very much be open!

[quote name="Noivernhunter34" date="2020-03-01 03:06:50" ] @kavalkade i'm not a very experienced animator, however, I would like to have part 16 as as all the light ones are taken. Sounds fun to do! Edit: and 19 possibly [/quote] Hi, I'm very very sorry if I seem rude, but I have yet to receive a PM. I just want to check if that meant my request for a part was declined.
Noivernhunter34 wrote on 2020-03-01 03:06:50:
@kavalkade i'm not a very experienced animator, however, I would like to have part 16 as as all the light ones are taken. Sounds fun to do!

Edit: and 19 possibly

Hi, I'm very very sorry if I seem rude, but I have yet to receive a PM. I just want to check if that meant my request for a part was declined.
Wishlist
Art Shopkitsune_dia_de_los_muertos.pngw8o0xW1.png
@kavalkade
I CANT
BUT
I LOVE THIS SONG
ITS WINDS THEME SONG OMGGGG
IT MAD EME WANT TO MOVE TO WIND
AND NOW I WISH I HAD ENOUGH MONEY
@kavalkade
I CANT
BUT
I LOVE THIS SONG
ITS WINDS THEME SONG OMGGGG
IT MAD EME WANT TO MOVE TO WIND
AND NOW I WISH I HAD ENOUGH MONEY
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
YESSSSSSKSKSKSKSDKKDKKJSKKSDj23frv21
YESSSSSSKSKSKSKSDKKDKKJSKKSDj23frv21
IdEM17V.pngv4cNH16.png
TAm2hpJ.pngvmrDRt6.png
US1RFG5.pngwcRfDbl.png
sZ62oj0.png
@Pyrouge @DeadWapiti @cktcblazejem

You three have previously expressed interest in participating in the Take to the Sky: Flight Rising Map! After our first check-in, a participant decided to drop a part, which is now open for completion. Because you are all on the Back-Ups list, you are all able to inquire about the part!

If any of you are interested in claiming Part 9, toss a message my way o7 Also please note, for fairness sake, I will go in order of who signed up for backups first, so @Pyrouge, if you would like to claim or pass it on, please let me know!
@Pyrouge @DeadWapiti @cktcblazejem

You three have previously expressed interest in participating in the Take to the Sky: Flight Rising Map! After our first check-in, a participant decided to drop a part, which is now open for completion. Because you are all on the Back-Ups list, you are all able to inquire about the part!

If any of you are interested in claiming Part 9, toss a message my way o7 Also please note, for fairness sake, I will go in order of who signed up for backups first, so @Pyrouge, if you would like to claim or pass it on, please let me know!

May I be a backup for any of the following parts, 3,14,21 ?

This will be my first PMV Multi Project.

May I be a backup for any of the following parts, 3,14,21 ?

This will be my first PMV Multi Project.
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
@kavalkade

Sure, I'll take it! I'm actually out of school now b/c of the virus, so suddenly I have exponential amounts of free time on my hands. I can get to work on it right away!
@kavalkade

Sure, I'll take it! I'm actually out of school now b/c of the virus, so suddenly I have exponential amounts of free time on my hands. I can get to work on it right away!
Pyrouge | Butch Lesbian | They/She | +1 FR
Rivensong_Clan_Banner_Small.png
@SandSeraph, thank you for your interest! I currently have backups set up in a bit of a different format: essentially, if any part gets dropped, then the next in line can take it if they're able to.

Currently, there are two others listed as back-ups. If you'd like, I can more than definitely put you on the list - but I cannot guarantee it would be any of the parts you listed, or if any parts will be dropped in the future ;;
@SandSeraph, thank you for your interest! I currently have backups set up in a bit of a different format: essentially, if any part gets dropped, then the next in line can take it if they're able to.

Currently, there are two others listed as back-ups. If you'd like, I can more than definitely put you on the list - but I cannot guarantee it would be any of the parts you listed, or if any parts will be dropped in the future ;;
[font=copperplate] @kavalkade I am fully aware of this fact, thank you for responding! I’d love to be listed as a backup [emoji=guardian happy size=1]!

@kavalkade
I am fully aware of this fact, thank you for responding!
I’d love to be listed as a backup !
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
@GlitchingFlame

You may be able to make an 'Animatic'. Animatis are just collection of images that tell a story, but aren't smoothly animated.
@GlitchingFlame

You may be able to make an 'Animatic'. Animatis are just collection of images that tell a story, but aren't smoothly animated.
1 2 3 4