Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [3/25 OPEN] - GROUP Flight Rising PMV
1 2 3 4
@GlitchingFlame, Hm, that's a tough one. Unfortunately part of the challenge of MAPs is being able to do your own editing; I'd offer to help everyone out but I wouldn't have enough time to finish my own part oof

The programs I've used to simply move pieces around for animation have been both After Effects and Photoshop, which aren't free resources, but I know there are other free programs out there that serve the same basic function. Out of those, Pencil2D and Synfig looked like good alternatives to $$$ editing programs - but if you can find someone to edit your parts for you, that would also work! :0c If all else fails, moving parts aren't a necessity regardless
@GlitchingFlame, Hm, that's a tough one. Unfortunately part of the challenge of MAPs is being able to do your own editing; I'd offer to help everyone out but I wouldn't have enough time to finish my own part oof

The programs I've used to simply move pieces around for animation have been both After Effects and Photoshop, which aren't free resources, but I know there are other free programs out there that serve the same basic function. Out of those, Pencil2D and Synfig looked like good alternatives to $$$ editing programs - but if you can find someone to edit your parts for you, that would also work! :0c If all else fails, moving parts aren't a necessity regardless
@kavalkade

I'll look into it! I'm definitely down for non-moving scenes in the meantime, however!
@kavalkade

I'll look into it! I'm definitely down for non-moving scenes in the meantime, however!
Artboard-1.png
[center][url=https://youtu.be/O-RSptgbXHE][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/378207856824025093/683079924768309267/unknown.png[/img][/url] Youtube video is now up!
unknown.png

Youtube video is now up!
@kavalkade I’m kinda interested in part 20! I’ve dabbled in pmv/animation before but have nothing saved because 1.) they were just messing around and 2.) my old computer’s hard drive had to be wiped. I do have art examples tho? For those you can look here: https://toyhou.se/Robot-Roll-Call/art that by no means has all of my art examples, and if you would like more I can pm you or something? Idk. Anyway, I’d have to do primarily stuff in the “basic” category, with maybe some slight frame by frame. Again I only have so much experience, but I think it’d be fun to give it a shot!
@kavalkade I’m kinda interested in part 20! I’ve dabbled in pmv/animation before but have nothing saved because 1.) they were just messing around and 2.) my old computer’s hard drive had to be wiped. I do have art examples tho? For those you can look here: https://toyhou.se/Robot-Roll-Call/art that by no means has all of my art examples, and if you would like more I can pm you or something? Idk. Anyway, I’d have to do primarily stuff in the “basic” category, with maybe some slight frame by frame. Again I only have so much experience, but I think it’d be fun to give it a shot!
jyIIBkp.png
I don't have time myself, but if anyone wants to join and is worried about a program to animate with, [url=https://krita.org/en/]Krita[/url] is a free program which can create animations. --> [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8XImKvRAls]Here's a tutorial for how to animate in Krita[/url] <-- Here's a rough animation I made on it last year: (You can save as GIF along with several video options) [img]https://i.imgur.com/ELbxr42.gif[/img] You can make much more polished pieces, this was just a loose test. Again, completely free and also just a nice program to start with digital art with in general. [ [b]Edit:[/b] @Phoenix447 ]
I don't have time myself, but if anyone wants to join and is worried about a program to animate with, Krita is a free program which can create animations.

--> Here's a tutorial for how to animate in Krita <--

Here's a rough animation I made on it last year:
(You can save as GIF along with several video options)
ELbxr42.gif

You can make much more polished pieces, this was just a loose test.

Again, completely free and also just a nice program to start with digital art with in general.

[ Edit: @Phoenix447 ]
6XMuGr3.pngDnM80v8.png
@Kavalkade

Hey, I'm interested in Part 6! And part 18 if you need someone to take that one, if no one wants it by the dead line.

I'm an animation student at SVA, and can provide examples of my animation if you need me to. I would love to make a fully animated piece or two for this MAP!

Currently I'm working on my second year film but I'm confident I can take this on as well as that!

Hey, I'm interested in Part 6! And part 18 if you need someone to take that one, if no one wants it by the dead line.

I'm an animation student at SVA, and can provide examples of my animation if you need me to. I would love to make a fully animated piece or two for this MAP!

Currently I'm working on my second year film but I'm confident I can take this on as well as that!

2p0D5o7.pngtAEfwJ1.png
@kavalkade i'm not a very experienced animator, however, I would like to have part 16 as as all the light ones are taken. Sounds fun to do!

Edit: and 19 possibly
@kavalkade i'm not a very experienced animator, however, I would like to have part 16 as as all the light ones are taken. Sounds fun to do!

Edit: and 19 possibly
Wishlist
Art Shopkitsune_dia_de_los_muertos.pngw8o0xW1.png
@kavalkade

Heya! I'm really interested in this project, and I really would love to participate. However, my mental health has been absolutely awful lately and I don't trust myself to join this project and still finish within the given time frame. So, that being said, would you perhaps consider marking me down as a backup artist, in case a part is never taken/isn't turned in on time?

Potentially I could try to take on a part, but I don't want to be that one person who's holding up the entire project because of my personal issues, if you feel me. :D

Thanks again and I wish everyone luck!
@kavalkade

Heya! I'm really interested in this project, and I really would love to participate. However, my mental health has been absolutely awful lately and I don't trust myself to join this project and still finish within the given time frame. So, that being said, would you perhaps consider marking me down as a backup artist, in case a part is never taken/isn't turned in on time?

Potentially I could try to take on a part, but I don't want to be that one person who's holding up the entire project because of my personal issues, if you feel me. :D

Thanks again and I wish everyone luck!
Pyrouge | Butch Lesbian | They/She | +1 FR
Rivensong_Clan_Banner_Small.png
@kavalkade I'm so interested in taking part in this but I only just found the tumblr post and all the parts I have any idea what to do for have been taken by the looks of it :( Cause I only had ideas for the arcane ones or 20 and they're filled... hmm...

edit: I suppose I could do part six but the only idea I have for that isn't especially inspiring or interesting... Although, I do kinda have an idea for it. But there's probably someone better for it out there. (edit2: Actually, par 18 might be good for me! I'd be doing a nature-ish theme)

Would it be possible for me to come into the discord server and kinda, find out how this works a bit more? or do I need to commit to working on it before I can join the server cause, tbh, I've never done this before so I'm kinda nervous cause idk what I'm doing? but I should be able to do basic or standard okay
@kavalkade I'm so interested in taking part in this but I only just found the tumblr post and all the parts I have any idea what to do for have been taken by the looks of it :( Cause I only had ideas for the arcane ones or 20 and they're filled... hmm...

edit: I suppose I could do part six but the only idea I have for that isn't especially inspiring or interesting... Although, I do kinda have an idea for it. But there's probably someone better for it out there. (edit2: Actually, par 18 might be good for me! I'd be doing a nature-ish theme)

Would it be possible for me to come into the discord server and kinda, find out how this works a bit more? or do I need to commit to working on it before I can join the server cause, tbh, I've never done this before so I'm kinda nervous cause idk what I'm doing? but I should be able to do basic or standard okay
My pencil is my wand, my imagination my magic. I spin worlds from words and planets from pencils, for I am a writer and an artist and above all a creator.

ey/em, FR+8,
1 2 3 4