Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [WINDDOM] Mistral March • [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 47 48
Please add me to the pinglist!! This looks like so much fun~

I do have a question about today's prompt; I am usually a traditional artist, which means I primarily use markers and colored pencils. Would it be alright for me to use my best approximation of the Gameboy palette, or should I attempt something digital?

Also! Do we need to share the pieces every day to get tickets, or could I draw all the prompts from the week on one piece of paper and then submit it at the end of the week? I would love to earn tickets and badges, but scanning things every day is a bit difficult for me.
Please add me to the pinglist!! This looks like so much fun~

I do have a question about today's prompt; I am usually a traditional artist, which means I primarily use markers and colored pencils. Would it be alright for me to use my best approximation of the Gameboy palette, or should I attempt something digital?

Also! Do we need to share the pieces every day to get tickets, or could I draw all the prompts from the week on one piece of paper and then submit it at the end of the week? I would love to earn tickets and badges, but scanning things every day is a bit difficult for me.
2uwgHqB.png
Shoy AzWEmYL.png
__she/they ~ FR +0

_wishlist | hatchery | adoptables
_______ LWTq9T9.png
UqJoOin.png
my entry for today! the windsinger gijinka art is so lovely ;o; [img]https://i.imgur.com/Qk4y3EE.png[/img] (also a little confused about badges, is there going to be a different one each day for each prompt?)
my entry for today! the windsinger gijinka art is so lovely ;o;
Qk4y3EE.png

(also a little confused about badges, is there going to be a different one each day for each prompt?)
why hello there.
[img]https://i.imgur.com/iSsBTVs.png[/img] Here's mine!
iSsBTVs.png

Here's mine!
Haiku Entry~
with the melting of
the snow, long awaited spring comes
and the cold must go
Haiku Entry~
with the melting of
the snow, long awaited spring comes
and the cold must go
I have no experience with pixel art so I took this opportunity to try my hand at it [img]https://i.imgur.com/ehAU2V8.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/zisFlMR.png[/img] btw @wellykang your entry is so beautiful! It's so pretty, those wings are gorgeous! I love the way you worked with the colors given [b]Edit:[/b] added a version without the spiral because I think I like it better
I have no experience with pixel art so I took this opportunity to try my hand at it

ehAU2V8.png zisFlMR.png

btw @wellykang your entry is so beautiful!
It's so pretty, those wings are gorgeous! I love the way you worked with the colors given

Edit: added a version without the spiral because I think I like it better
giu-eyeguy2.png @
Giu AzWEmYL.png

they/he/she FR+5
» Art Shop
» About me
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ wind.gif
@shoydragon

Will do, you'll be added to the pinglist ASAP!

As for the first question, that's totally fine! As long as you find colours that match the closest to the palette given that's no problem. Don't worry if they're not exact, as long as they're close!

You can do that no problem, however it's worth noting that one post would only give you one ticket because you can only earn one ticket per day. I hope that makes sense! c:
@shoydragon

Will do, you'll be added to the pinglist ASAP!

As for the first question, that's totally fine! As long as you find colours that match the closest to the palette given that's no problem. Don't worry if they're not exact, as long as they're close!

You can do that no problem, however it's worth noting that one post would only give you one ticket because you can only earn one ticket per day. I hope that makes sense! c:
My little haiku. I hope it's good enough :>
You need not ask me,
The winds shall tell you themselves;
Memories will stay
My little haiku. I hope it's good enough :>
You need not ask me,
The winds shall tell you themselves;
Memories will stay
Sturm
with a
"U"
Gay man (MlM) flag in the style of a faux FlightRising item He/It
FR Time +0
G1 Hoarder
Current Avatar
DO1.png H1sgaHX.png
@wellykang
Wow, absolutely stunning! I'm in awe, this looks straight out of a oldschool game!
As for the badges, it won't be every day, but every week. c:

@Acopytopy
Whoa! The amount of detail in this is beautiful, I really like the sharpness of your lines!

@MapleMatcha
I love this! I love how you complimented this with a blue font

@Giu
I would never have known you didn't have any experience with pixel art. That's amazing!

@jordanosphere
It definitely is, that's such a moving poem!
@wellykang
Wow, absolutely stunning! I'm in awe, this looks straight out of a oldschool game!
As for the badges, it won't be every day, but every week. c:

@Acopytopy
Whoa! The amount of detail in this is beautiful, I really like the sharpness of your lines!

@MapleMatcha
I love this! I love how you complimented this with a blue font

@Giu
I would never have known you didn't have any experience with pixel art. That's amazing!

@jordanosphere
It definitely is, that's such a moving poem!
Haya! Tried drawing a simplistic pixel art with only the colors provided for today! I think it turned out alright! Think I might need some more practice with dithering if I were to do this again [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/600515928014192670/683845141387149312/MM1-pastelGameboy.png[/img] [s]I might turn this into an adopt base now that I think about it[/s]
Haya! Tried drawing a simplistic pixel art with only the colors provided for today! I think it turned out alright!

Think I might need some more practice with dithering if I were to do this again

MM1-pastelGameboy.png

I might turn this into an adopt base now that I think about it
Changing sig, wip

Skyfire | She/Any | FR time +2
Dedicated to Silvia

One special kitty
Now silent in the garden.
Tulips will bloom there.
Dedicated to Silvia

One special kitty
Now silent in the garden.
Tulips will bloom there.
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 47 48