Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Precursor's Lore Questions
1 2 3
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/26100.png[/img][/center] [center]I will give a weekly question pertaining to your clan, to help creativity. You can post your answer if you like. Current: [quote]Last time we talked about who's the troublemaker, who is the one who often cleans up the mess? Who is the one that helps maintain the balance and peace?[/quote][/center] [center]I also have some foundational questions below. Both my prompts and foundational questions may not apply to your clan's story/purpose. [/center] [center]-Basic Clan Questions-[/center] [center] [b]What region on the world map theoretically is your territory, and what types of biomes/natural environments are present.[/b] [b]What is the clan's primary element if there is one, and how does your clan handle other element dragons? Is there an element that is excluded or disliked?[/b] [b]Does your territory have different villages or a single populated location? What are the name(s) of these locations and what are they like?[/b] [b]What kind of restrictions are put on outsiders? Is your clan very outsider-friendly?[/b] [b]If there are leaders or a single leader, who are they and what is their personality. [/b] [/center] ------------------------------------------------------------------ @Morigan @HartleyRathaway @SylvrFox @Bvnny @Twite
26100.png
I will give a weekly question pertaining to your clan, to help creativity. You can post your answer if you like. Current:
Quote:
Last time we talked about who's the troublemaker, who is the one who often cleans up the mess? Who is the one that helps maintain the balance and peace?

I also have some foundational questions below. Both my prompts and foundational questions may not apply to your clan's story/purpose.

-Basic Clan Questions-

What region on the world map theoretically is your territory, and what types of biomes/natural environments are present.

What is the clan's primary element if there is one, and how does your clan handle other element dragons? Is there an element that is excluded or disliked?

Does your territory have different villages or a single populated location? What are the name(s) of these locations and what are they like?

What kind of restrictions are put on outsiders? Is your clan very outsider-friendly?

If there are leaders or a single leader, who are they and what is their personality.

@Morigan
@HartleyRathaway
@SylvrFox
@Bvnny
@Twite
LEpJMnn.pngiRvAqwy.png Z4EXqHV.png
I'd love to be added to a pinglist!
I'd love to be added to a pinglist!
Bio Layouts by Me | 30 hatchlings - a lorelocke | assorted g1s sale | sales thread non g1s | moodboards, free | exalt rescue: doubles and triples only | but3_by_aqua_spirit22-dc424fa.png
Pinglist plz! This will help
Pinglist plz! This will help
>Carvaiine (They/them)
>Signature is a mess, will maybe fix someday
>if I forgot about your commission, please just poke me. I get distracted easily.
I'm gonna fill out my questions now that there's replies :3

What region on the world map theoretically is your territory, and what types of biomes/natural environments are present.

The Viridian Labyrinth, extending to the coast.
Majority of the territory consists of 2 forests and a vast area referred to as the "basin" which is basically extensive, vibrant short grassland. There are plateaus and hills, a lot is flat but not all. Other than that, there is a quick gradient of temperature which allows a lot of variety. Majority is sunny though.

What is the clan's primary element if there is one, and how does your clan handle other element dragons? Is there an element that is excluded or disliked?

Overall- it's quite mixed. But the most popular is nature and arcane. The leader herself and the capital is nature based. Only fire and plague can sometimes be untrusted, like in the Hallow and the Fairy Village. But even then, some will be accepted if they are trusted enough not to burn or destroy the place with their element.

Does your territory have different villages or a single populated location? What are the name(s) of these locations and what are they like?

I bit off a lot more than I can probably chew in that regard. Also, it probably doesn't mesh with the official lore- oh well, it fun.

I have MANY.

Main Villages in Territory-

The Hallow (Giant forest- Capital)
Maple Reserve (Cool weather farming town of eternal fall.)
Fairy Village (Village of low tech- many beast tribe species, giant flowers, chaotic.)
Rose District (Bustling town, very diverse, retains a fairytale theme.)
Whitland (Town of the magic college, farming, yellow trees and intricate buildings.)
Frogbog (A swamp, population of oddballs, lack of consistent laws, dreary.)
Willowing Town (Frogbog's opposite, beautiful English gardens, roaming cats.)
Nocobot Basin (Expansive, vibrant, scattered constructions, home of tech.)
Kurako (Foreign visits town, trading, rainy, ponds, weeping cherry trees, wind inspired.)

Other communities/locations-

The Ginkgo house (A wind/oriental styled manor, sword masters and makers.)
Kuku Forest (The most dangerous location, unique resources, outer map.)
Seppia Forest (An extension of the Hallow, heavily guarded, kept as reserve.)
Fruit Island (To grow delicious fruits, small population, overabundance of crabs.)
Minnow Rock (The beach town, home to the Sailor Knights, ocean gathering.)

....... many

What kind of restrictions are put on outsiders? Is your clan very outsider-friendly?

There is a lot of chaos that goes on in this world- it's important to choose your residents wisely. And to have loyal protectors.

Outsiders are welcome in Kurako, there are some other weak territory borders but you will be noticed. The Hallow being the most strict. For many, outsiders are a breath of fresh air and they'll want to converse with you.

Places where a resident may see an outsider, is in the Kuku Forest and around Frogbog.

If there are leaders or a single leader, who are they and what is their personality.
Seppia, she is somewhat tiny and fairy-like. She has attachment and sympathy to mith-kind, and some other beastmen. She comes off as stoic, serious and sometimes ridged. But deep down she feels like a child that is engrossed in her natural environment.

I'm gonna fill out my questions now that there's replies :3

The Viridian Labyrinth, extending to the coast.
Majority of the territory consists of 2 forests and a vast area referred to as the "basin" which is basically extensive, vibrant short grassland. There are plateaus and hills, a lot is flat but not all. Other than that, there is a quick gradient of temperature which allows a lot of variety. Majority is sunny though.

Overall- it's quite mixed. But the most popular is nature and arcane. The leader herself and the capital is nature based. Only fire and plague can sometimes be untrusted, like in the Hallow and the Fairy Village. But even then, some will be accepted if they are trusted enough not to burn or destroy the place with their element.

I bit off a lot more than I can probably chew in that regard. Also, it probably doesn't mesh with the official lore- oh well, it fun.

I have MANY.

Main Villages in Territory-

The Hallow (Giant forest- Capital)
Maple Reserve (Cool weather farming town of eternal fall.)
Fairy Village (Village of low tech- many beast tribe species, giant flowers, chaotic.)
Rose District (Bustling town, very diverse, retains a fairytale theme.)
Whitland (Town of the magic college, farming, yellow trees and intricate buildings.)
Frogbog (A swamp, population of oddballs, lack of consistent laws, dreary.)
Willowing Town (Frogbog's opposite, beautiful English gardens, roaming cats.)
Nocobot Basin (Expansive, vibrant, scattered constructions, home of tech.)
Kurako (Foreign visits town, trading, rainy, ponds, weeping cherry trees, wind inspired.)

Other communities/locations-

The Ginkgo house (A wind/oriental styled manor, sword masters and makers.)
Kuku Forest (The most dangerous location, unique resources, outer map.)
Seppia Forest (An extension of the Hallow, heavily guarded, kept as reserve.)
Fruit Island (To grow delicious fruits, small population, overabundance of crabs.)
Minnow Rock (The beach town, home to the Sailor Knights, ocean gathering.)

....... many

There is a lot of chaos that goes on in this world- it's important to choose your residents wisely. And to have loyal protectors.

Outsiders are welcome in Kurako, there are some other weak territory borders but you will be noticed. The Hallow being the most strict. For many, outsiders are a breath of fresh air and they'll want to converse with you.

Places where a resident may see an outsider, is in the Kuku Forest and around Frogbog.

Seppia, she is somewhat tiny and fairy-like. She has attachment and sympathy to mith-kind, and some other beastmen. She comes off as stoic, serious and sometimes ridged. But deep down she feels like a child that is engrossed in her natural environment.

We're allowed to answer the questions too, yeah?
We're allowed to answer the questions too, yeah?
Bio Layouts by Me | 30 hatchlings - a lorelocke | assorted g1s sale | sales thread non g1s | moodboards, free | exalt rescue: doubles and triples only | but3_by_aqua_spirit22-dc424fa.png
@littletoes101

Yeah! Thought it would be fun we can all read each others :3
@littletoes101

Yeah! Thought it would be fun we can all read each others :3
ooh i'll fill this out :D it'll be nice to have all this info in a post

I'm very much holding out for that map update haha,,, but anyway!
My lair is located in the Windswept Plateau, on the southeast coat not super far from the Twisting Crescendo. It has soft green fields and is fairly typical for wind, resembling the Zephyr Steppes - the lair is mostly built into the terrain, with a lot of the living area being underground. The clan has easy water access, and there's a swamp nearby too.

As a wind lair, there's naturally a lot of Wind dragons in Florabrisa! Ice dragons are also fairly common, being it's not too bad of a flight across from the Icefield. And Nature dragons too, given the clan's proclivity for farming and gardening! Expect to see lots of green eyes around haha
The clan is accepting of any and all elements! It's a very diverse lair.

My lair has it's main living area - as mentioned above, it's built into the steppes and underground. The majority of the lair lives inside this commune, with only a few dragons living in structures above the surface. There is also a small community living in the nearby swamp, the population of which has been getting some growth as of late.

My clan is definitely willing to take in anybody with few questions asked! As long as you aren't being malicious or overly destructive, you will very quickly find yourself accepted as part of the community! And guests are treated very well, having access to most of the clan's services at no or little cost!

If there are leaders or a single leader, who are they and what is their personality?
My clan has four leaders - Tarragon, Moraine, Zaffre, and Tamarind! They all founded the lair as close friends and have been leading the lair together since it's founding, about 19 years ago.

Tarragon is a very sweet and gentle tundra! He just wants to spread kindness to everyone he meets and share the gift of nice smelling flowers c: Though a leader, he primarily considers himself a gardener and works most of the day to maintain the beautiful gardens of the clan! He tends to handle more social aspects in the clan too - he does his best to check up on residents and make sure they are doing well! He and Moraine are married.

Moraine is a friendly and hardworking tundra! She is a baker and chef and takes the responsibility of feeding a whole clan very seriously. As a leader, she usually is the one to organize meetings, whether just with her fellow leaders, or for clan-wide discussions. She's definitely more of a social recluse than her husband, preferring to take a more behind-the-scenes approach to things. In her free time, she's usually buried in a book.

Zaffre is an eccentric and passionate Imperial who'd always dreamed of running her own lair and was very grateful to be able to make her dream a reality with her friends! She took the most active role in planning out how the lair would function, how they would build it, and figuring out logistics so dragons to live as carefree a life as she always has yearned for! In her older age (she's the oldest of the four), she's gotten to relax a lot more herself and will probably resign as leader soon, but she's still holding out for now! The lair is her baby and she's not quite ready to send it off yet haha...
She's also the clan fisher, though she eats a significant amount of her catches herself. (she only eats fish. she's not the best smelling dragon in the lair fadsfsa)
She and Tamarind were married when they founded Florabrisa, but ended up splitting up so things are a bit awkward between them, but they both do their best to work together for the sake of the lair.

And Tamarind is a big, high-spirited Guardian! He's definitely one for lame dad jokes. He's a landscaper and often gardens with Tarragon, but his size definitely has been very helpful for lots of construction in the lair too. He's pretty infamous for his inability to keep romantic partners for very long but most of the lair doesn't hold it against him too much since he is such a caring dragon, even if he apparently isn't the best at love.
ooh i'll fill this out :D it'll be nice to have all this info in a post

I'm very much holding out for that map update haha,,, but anyway!
My lair is located in the Windswept Plateau, on the southeast coat not super far from the Twisting Crescendo. It has soft green fields and is fairly typical for wind, resembling the Zephyr Steppes - the lair is mostly built into the terrain, with a lot of the living area being underground. The clan has easy water access, and there's a swamp nearby too.

As a wind lair, there's naturally a lot of Wind dragons in Florabrisa! Ice dragons are also fairly common, being it's not too bad of a flight across from the Icefield. And Nature dragons too, given the clan's proclivity for farming and gardening! Expect to see lots of green eyes around haha
The clan is accepting of any and all elements! It's a very diverse lair.

My lair has it's main living area - as mentioned above, it's built into the steppes and underground. The majority of the lair lives inside this commune, with only a few dragons living in structures above the surface. There is also a small community living in the nearby swamp, the population of which has been getting some growth as of late.

My clan is definitely willing to take in anybody with few questions asked! As long as you aren't being malicious or overly destructive, you will very quickly find yourself accepted as part of the community! And guests are treated very well, having access to most of the clan's services at no or little cost!

If there are leaders or a single leader, who are they and what is their personality?
My clan has four leaders - Tarragon, Moraine, Zaffre, and Tamarind! They all founded the lair as close friends and have been leading the lair together since it's founding, about 19 years ago.

Tarragon is a very sweet and gentle tundra! He just wants to spread kindness to everyone he meets and share the gift of nice smelling flowers c: Though a leader, he primarily considers himself a gardener and works most of the day to maintain the beautiful gardens of the clan! He tends to handle more social aspects in the clan too - he does his best to check up on residents and make sure they are doing well! He and Moraine are married.

Moraine is a friendly and hardworking tundra! She is a baker and chef and takes the responsibility of feeding a whole clan very seriously. As a leader, she usually is the one to organize meetings, whether just with her fellow leaders, or for clan-wide discussions. She's definitely more of a social recluse than her husband, preferring to take a more behind-the-scenes approach to things. In her free time, she's usually buried in a book.

Zaffre is an eccentric and passionate Imperial who'd always dreamed of running her own lair and was very grateful to be able to make her dream a reality with her friends! She took the most active role in planning out how the lair would function, how they would build it, and figuring out logistics so dragons to live as carefree a life as she always has yearned for! In her older age (she's the oldest of the four), she's gotten to relax a lot more herself and will probably resign as leader soon, but she's still holding out for now! The lair is her baby and she's not quite ready to send it off yet haha...
She's also the clan fisher, though she eats a significant amount of her catches herself. (she only eats fish. she's not the best smelling dragon in the lair fadsfsa)
She and Tamarind were married when they founded Florabrisa, but ended up splitting up so things are a bit awkward between them, but they both do their best to work together for the sake of the lair.

And Tamarind is a big, high-spirited Guardian! He's definitely one for lame dad jokes. He's a landscaper and often gardens with Tarragon, but his size definitely has been very helpful for lots of construction in the lair too. He's pretty infamous for his inability to keep romantic partners for very long but most of the lair doesn't hold it against him too much since he is such a caring dragon, even if he apparently isn't the best at love.
.......413ed94a7ed081423339dc9ad221e7783e66a715.png....
2c5d77634624e02aa8c1f95d43873fcbc89a7efd.png.....
A0CDXxc.png
@Precursor
The Hidden Valley in near the Beacon of the Radiant Eye surrounded by a mountain range. There is an entrance but you have to find it for the Valley is protected by Yggdrasil and her magic
(This might change when the Map Revamp Arrives)

The Hidden Valley used to be surrounded by Arcane Magic but ever since the Hidden Valley was lifted into the sky and landed the Sunbeam Ruins. It took a whole year for the Hidden Valley to adapt to the new elemental magic of the Light Flight.
We accept all flights in the valley as Yggdrasil supports all life in the Hidden Valley.

The Mountain Falls is a Beastclan Settlement that have defected from Talona and wish to live in peace with dragons. It's located at the only entrance and exit to the Hidden Valley.
The Imperial City is massive city and a cultural marvel since the Bounty of the Elements about 90% of the dragon population in the Hidden Valley live there.

We are very outsider friendly if they wish to stay, they can stay.

If there are leaders or a single leader, who are they and what is their personality.The Sectonian Empire is ruled by Empress Mirage. She is a powerful Arcane Dragon that has a massive feud with Talona and they both share a bitter hatred for one another.
The Council of Crowns is the Empress's Secondary Leader's. The Empire will be under the Stewardship of the Council of Crowns while Empress Mirage is away.
@Precursor
The Hidden Valley in near the Beacon of the Radiant Eye surrounded by a mountain range. There is an entrance but you have to find it for the Valley is protected by Yggdrasil and her magic
(This might change when the Map Revamp Arrives)

The Hidden Valley used to be surrounded by Arcane Magic but ever since the Hidden Valley was lifted into the sky and landed the Sunbeam Ruins. It took a whole year for the Hidden Valley to adapt to the new elemental magic of the Light Flight.
We accept all flights in the valley as Yggdrasil supports all life in the Hidden Valley.

The Mountain Falls is a Beastclan Settlement that have defected from Talona and wish to live in peace with dragons. It's located at the only entrance and exit to the Hidden Valley.
The Imperial City is massive city and a cultural marvel since the Bounty of the Elements about 90% of the dragon population in the Hidden Valley live there.

We are very outsider friendly if they wish to stay, they can stay.

If there are leaders or a single leader, who are they and what is their personality.The Sectonian Empire is ruled by Empress Mirage. She is a powerful Arcane Dragon that has a massive feud with Talona and they both share a bitter hatred for one another.
The Council of Crowns is the Empress's Secondary Leader's. The Empire will be under the Stewardship of the Council of Crowns while Empress Mirage is away.
ZPHN6ju.png
Ooooh, lore questions are incredibly helpful. I´d love to be pinged for new ones, please! :D

Our main lair is underground, in a huge cavern system. The main entrance is in Plague territory close to the triple border with Shadow and the Sea, but portals can be opened to other parts of Sornieth at times.

The caverns themselves vary from dry and featureless to living caverns that have water and all sorts of underground life... mainly peacevines, lots of peacevines.

Plague is the most common because it´s the closest, but active effort is being put into finding and recruiting dragons from all the elemental territories. The belief is that each element has its strengths and weaknesses and by working together everyone grows stronger than they would be alone.

Mainly, there is going to be one large "commons" area for meetings and the leadership/political stuff plus smaller elemental quarters. So the central one is the headquarters and generally the most grand, with lots of art and the finest things displayed while the elemental quarters would each be heavily themed and saturated with their respective magics.

Sometimes, a single dragon or a small group will establish themselves a bit further from the main lair, in some smaller cave nearby, all for themselves. That is heavily encouraged if it brings them the peace they need.

The clan is very picky about which outsiders will be invited in and the main entrance is heavily enchanted in hopes that anyone who isn´t will never find it at all. This is, mostly, because the clan does not recognise the Eleven. They believe the gods exist, of course, but dislike them and do not offer them any respect not to mention worship.

There is a strange, local spirit whom they venerate instead, calling her the clan´s "Patron". All this means that Gaolers are even more distrusted than most other outsiders (because said Patron, while having nothing to do with the Shade, is most definitely Alien) but there is some strong relationships being built with the Beastclans, especially the Serthis.

The main leader is Red Rian, a packborn Mirror dragon who had once been left behind by her group and actually managed to survive, learning to hunt alone. This has made her grow much more patient and calculating than your typical Mirror hunter. Now that she has a new group, though, she still places a lot of emphasis on teamwork and the politics I outlined above are mostly her ideas. Strength not only in numbers but flawless cooperation.

In private life, she loves to surround herself with all the good things in life she hadn´t known growing up and can be quite hedonistic... also, very open minded about relationships, especially open relationships (pack mentality again). She in no way resists her nature as a dragon of a Plentiful Breed and can be seen in the Nesting Grounds often, though doesn´t tend to stay long after the eggs hatch. If one of the children shows exceptional promise, though, she will take them with her and teach them herself. The three strongest she gave birth to yet, she calls her True Offspring and they all hold important positions in the clan.

The spirit they follow is real too (can take on the form of a more or less normal dragon) and even though she is often busy spinning her magic and has less contact with the clan´s members than Rian does, she always comes when called on for something serious. She... often creeps outsiders out with her presence alone, even though she typically acts very calm and polite... too calm, actually, like they and their ideas don´t matter to her at all. If she does take an interest, the oppressive feeling she emits seems to vanish and she´ll debate some point with precise logic, though often very pragmatic and somewhat cold. Many dragons can easily imagine her words being said by their own shoulder devil... ;D
Ooooh, lore questions are incredibly helpful. I´d love to be pinged for new ones, please! :D

Our main lair is underground, in a huge cavern system. The main entrance is in Plague territory close to the triple border with Shadow and the Sea, but portals can be opened to other parts of Sornieth at times.

The caverns themselves vary from dry and featureless to living caverns that have water and all sorts of underground life... mainly peacevines, lots of peacevines.

Plague is the most common because it´s the closest, but active effort is being put into finding and recruiting dragons from all the elemental territories. The belief is that each element has its strengths and weaknesses and by working together everyone grows stronger than they would be alone.

Mainly, there is going to be one large "commons" area for meetings and the leadership/political stuff plus smaller elemental quarters. So the central one is the headquarters and generally the most grand, with lots of art and the finest things displayed while the elemental quarters would each be heavily themed and saturated with their respective magics.

Sometimes, a single dragon or a small group will establish themselves a bit further from the main lair, in some smaller cave nearby, all for themselves. That is heavily encouraged if it brings them the peace they need.

The clan is very picky about which outsiders will be invited in and the main entrance is heavily enchanted in hopes that anyone who isn´t will never find it at all. This is, mostly, because the clan does not recognise the Eleven. They believe the gods exist, of course, but dislike them and do not offer them any respect not to mention worship.

There is a strange, local spirit whom they venerate instead, calling her the clan´s "Patron". All this means that Gaolers are even more distrusted than most other outsiders (because said Patron, while having nothing to do with the Shade, is most definitely Alien) but there is some strong relationships being built with the Beastclans, especially the Serthis.

The main leader is Red Rian, a packborn Mirror dragon who had once been left behind by her group and actually managed to survive, learning to hunt alone. This has made her grow much more patient and calculating than your typical Mirror hunter. Now that she has a new group, though, she still places a lot of emphasis on teamwork and the politics I outlined above are mostly her ideas. Strength not only in numbers but flawless cooperation.

In private life, she loves to surround herself with all the good things in life she hadn´t known growing up and can be quite hedonistic... also, very open minded about relationships, especially open relationships (pack mentality again). She in no way resists her nature as a dragon of a Plentiful Breed and can be seen in the Nesting Grounds often, though doesn´t tend to stay long after the eggs hatch. If one of the children shows exceptional promise, though, she will take them with her and teach them herself. The three strongest she gave birth to yet, she calls her True Offspring and they all hold important positions in the clan.

The spirit they follow is real too (can take on the form of a more or less normal dragon) and even though she is often busy spinning her magic and has less contact with the clan´s members than Rian does, she always comes when called on for something serious. She... often creeps outsiders out with her presence alone, even though she typically acts very calm and polite... too calm, actually, like they and their ideas don´t matter to her at all. If she does take an interest, the oppressive feeling she emits seems to vanish and she´ll debate some point with precise logic, though often very pragmatic and somewhat cold. Many dragons can easily imagine her words being said by their own shoulder devil... ;D
yo @Precursor toss me on that pinglist, loves me some questionnaires that help flesh things out

The Reedcleft Ascent - but teetering further into water territory as individual sea stacks. It's a humid tropical place, akin to south-east Asian countries.

Wind. And being wind, with the inherent desire to travel, experience new things, they don't mind interacting with other elements at all. In fact, they embrace them. But, they kinda have a preference for Wind, Water and Lightning dragons, as they see Stormcatcher, Windsinger and Tidelord as like, The OG Family and think trios of those three elements are the most auspicious. That said, they don't really dislike any elements, as they value family, connections, bonds, and they don't believe focusing on elemental types has any merit in strong family bonds.

There is one traditional village, but many other places where the population lives. The Hallow Hall, where the upperclass folk live, this is also their work place, as it has offices for government. Think of a mountain of dwarves or an ant colony.
The Village proper doesn't have a name, but it's always bustling with activity. It's main attraction is the market in the town square, where vendors sell their goods, swindle tourists out of their money, and musicians entertain hoping for a quick buck.
The Grand Library is easily comparable to a maze. While it does have shelves upon shelves of books, it also has an education system and offices to rent. Dragons who rent these offices tend to make them their home away from home. The staff room features several napping areas, because it's very tiring work.
Then there's the hotel, where travelers rest their weary heads and tourists cut loose. Staff tend to have personal living quarters here too, not living in the Village.
Plus, there's some folks scattered about.

My clan is very welcoming to strangers. There's not much to say on 'rules of conduct' on the islands, besides 'keep your wits,' while traveling anywhere during the nightly parties in the Hallow Hall. Since. Well. Sometimes tourists just vanish into thin air. And since no one can determine the cause, there hasn't been any concrete solution to the problem.

At present, it's a sort of monarchy. Pan rules the islands, but her best friend does most of the paper work, while she just rules the island with whimsy. She doesn't mind what her subjects do, so long as they respect her and their island. She is interested in seeing them all educated and throwing lavish parties for all to attend. Dionysus however is Pan's guardian and perhaps that's why he oversees proper government procedures, and is much more wary of the islanders and their needs.
yo @Precursor toss me on that pinglist, loves me some questionnaires that help flesh things out

The Reedcleft Ascent - but teetering further into water territory as individual sea stacks. It's a humid tropical place, akin to south-east Asian countries.

Wind. And being wind, with the inherent desire to travel, experience new things, they don't mind interacting with other elements at all. In fact, they embrace them. But, they kinda have a preference for Wind, Water and Lightning dragons, as they see Stormcatcher, Windsinger and Tidelord as like, The OG Family and think trios of those three elements are the most auspicious. That said, they don't really dislike any elements, as they value family, connections, bonds, and they don't believe focusing on elemental types has any merit in strong family bonds.

There is one traditional village, but many other places where the population lives. The Hallow Hall, where the upperclass folk live, this is also their work place, as it has offices for government. Think of a mountain of dwarves or an ant colony.
The Village proper doesn't have a name, but it's always bustling with activity. It's main attraction is the market in the town square, where vendors sell their goods, swindle tourists out of their money, and musicians entertain hoping for a quick buck.
The Grand Library is easily comparable to a maze. While it does have shelves upon shelves of books, it also has an education system and offices to rent. Dragons who rent these offices tend to make them their home away from home. The staff room features several napping areas, because it's very tiring work.
Then there's the hotel, where travelers rest their weary heads and tourists cut loose. Staff tend to have personal living quarters here too, not living in the Village.
Plus, there's some folks scattered about.

My clan is very welcoming to strangers. There's not much to say on 'rules of conduct' on the islands, besides 'keep your wits,' while traveling anywhere during the nightly parties in the Hallow Hall. Since. Well. Sometimes tourists just vanish into thin air. And since no one can determine the cause, there hasn't been any concrete solution to the problem.

At present, it's a sort of monarchy. Pan rules the islands, but her best friend does most of the paper work, while she just rules the island with whimsy. She doesn't mind what her subjects do, so long as they respect her and their island. She is interested in seeing them all educated and throwing lavish parties for all to attend. Dionysus however is Pan's guardian and perhaps that's why he oversees proper government procedures, and is much more wary of the islanders and their needs.
Pressed Moonflower HX0RiC0.png bogbees
ABOUT MEAVATAR LORE
CODESPROJECTSDRAGON SALES
     tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_inline_pstga2kfNz1tc3swm_75sq.png
1 2 3