Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | dreaming city pixels - updated July 16!
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 62 63
Welcome back to the game @dreamingcity ! ----- By the way, I don't mean to be pushy or stress you in any way, but I posted this a while back and wanted to make sure you read it eventually ----- I was wondering if there is a way to get this thing but without the string? So that it is like the charm dividers but that I can put my own charms from the collection provided? [img]https://i.imgur.com/1qoKMZ4.png[/img] ----- Also, I noticed your signature having a pokéball on the books and was wondering if there is any way of getting pokéballs myself?
Welcome back to the game @dreamingcity !
By the way, I don't mean to be pushy or stress you in any way, but I posted this a while back and wanted to make sure you read it eventually

I was wondering if there is a way to get this thing but without the string?
So that it is like the charm dividers but that I can put my own charms from the collection provided?

1qoKMZ4.png
Also, I noticed your signature having a pokéball on the books and was wondering if there is any way of getting pokéballs myself?
7JjMeLa.gifB18_L2.pngo296-d01-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d02-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d03-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d04-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d05-Alcatraz-System.pngAxPI6dO.pnghVtUeu3.pngB18_R2.pngWRPJKhj.pngTXNbUG1.gifgsKMpXM.png
ADb9Vnz.png
welcome back, adore your work! <3
welcome back, adore your work! <3
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
Welcome back!
Welcome back!
4xqaZpf.png
P2OauAq.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
Welcome back @dreamingcity !!
Welcome back @dreamingcity !!
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
@Tarzyn tagging myself for future use
@Tarzyn tagging myself for future use
PdiBTNZ.pngiwOM9O6.pngnj6WwdN.pngE2bewfg.pngPTVAf7u.pngygWzlbs.pngWH26Bag.pngT2nbrk6.pngfdYUwzM.pngSKppn6R.pngDh5ETRX.png
Saving this lovely thread ~ (for searching)
Books shelf signature divider
Saving this lovely thread ~ (for searching)
Books shelf signature divider
AOlGDZc.png
YbKpooC.pngYMPbu9R.png
@Taszzer
{ ey/em }{ fr time }
Scry-213x50.png
cHPyeRh.png
@dreamingcity Oh, these are so lovely! May I be added to your pinglist please?

And bookmarking :) @aprilraven
@dreamingcity Oh, these are so lovely! May I be added to your pinglist please?

And bookmarking :) @aprilraven
8TwF8Tj.gif QynGjjZ.gifFr3kxgb.gif
oh these are lovely!
oh these are lovely!
old-oaks-2.png
Hi! I know you're super busy rn, but I was wondering if you could do the moon arrows set, but vertical, once you'll have a moment ofc.
Hi! I know you're super busy rn, but I was wondering if you could do the moon arrows set, but vertical, once you'll have a moment ofc.
6veVs0O.png4DqQy0d.pngjDH4oZy.pngEYwhnj1.png50Cjsbf.pngB26R2.png .
“Stars, everywhere.
So many stars that I could not for the life of me understand
how the sky could contain them all yet be so black.”
~ P.Watts 'Blindsight'
I just wanted to say that I discovered you through the Bio Resources Comprehensive thread, and I absolutely *adore* all of your work. I'll definitely have to use your pixels during my upcoming dragon bio and lore revamp <3
I just wanted to say that I discovered you through the Bio Resources Comprehensive thread, and I absolutely *adore* all of your work. I'll definitely have to use your pixels during my upcoming dragon bio and lore revamp <3
~Purple~
she/they/fae
ENFP
Pisces
Shadow
BWGQXgh.png 0 FFaGQFw.png
rabies banner: gutweed
0 BWGQXgh.png
pings are ok!
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 62 63