Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [HUB] The Multiverse Lore
1 2
DO NOT POST ON THIS THREAD. There is a comment thread provided in the links section!

The Multiverse Hub
A Hub for the Universe in which my Lore Exists

To make things as simple as possible, The Multiverse is not the place where these characters live. Rather, The Multiverse (hereby referred to as ThMu) is the entire universe they exist in. The specific place these characters reside is called The Crossroads (specifically, if we were to say where they lived like we would a place on Earth, they would live in The Crossroads, Multiverse Unit 00). Many of these characters come from timelines where things that happened in their canon as we know it on Earth did not happen in their world, resulting in many of these timelines which would have been very chaotic resulting in being quite peaceful. Even so, peace is relative. There is no guarantee it will last forever…

The storyline of ThMu runs over several different
“Arcs” and these Arcs all run, generally, concurrently in the story-telling format. The main Arcs are as follows:
  • Creation - the opening of the First Portal, which brought the first two dimensions together as one, and resulted in the calling of several Dimension Travelers to the scene of the incident.
  • Settlement - a few months after the Creation, when it was becoming evident that life was forever changed, The Crossroads were discovered: the perfect solution to everyone’s problems, it seemed. It was decided the groups would move and settle there.
  • Established - several years and several dimension additions later, the Crossroads has mainly stabilized. This is probably the longest Arc, as it does not technically have an end.
  • Generations - inevitably, someone in the Crossroads would decide to start a family and move life along. This documents the tales of what happened; basically, everything involving second/next generation children goes here, and is the second longest Arc, as it too does not technically have an end.
All of this runs before The Great Darkness storyline, and is fairly essential to understand The Great Darkness, which is still in its planning stages.

Essentially, this thread is going to house overviews of the main storyline and character bios. It’ll also have links to the stories, as keeping them all in one thread could get fairly messy fairly quickly. To make things easier on myself,
please do not comment on this specific thread. There is a comment thread linked in the navigation where you can leave comments. If you prefer anonymous feedback, there is a link on the comment thread where you can submit feedback anonymously through a google form. But do feel free to bookmark this thread! Just don’t post.

I look forward to seeing how you react to all of this!

ADDITIONAL DISCLAIMERS
For those characters who are labeled "Canon to Another Universe", I do not own them, nor do I own the rights to them, I am simply using them in a story under free use. As such, I've ascribed my own headcanons and thoughts to them. If you're a part of the fandom and you agree with these headcanons, cool! Great! If you disagree with them, cool, great! Just don't be mean and rude about it.

All of the OCs shown here, unless explicitly or otherwise stated, belong solely to me. You are certainly allowed to draw/write about them (safe for work of course), but you can't claim them as yours.

THREAD LINKS
Introduction Post -- FAQ -- Main Fandom Information -- Terms and Definitions -- Character Bio Links -- Official Character Relationships -- Story Arc Overviews -- Arc Library: Creation -- Arc Library: Settlement -- Arc Library: Established -- Arc Library: Generations -- Additional Reading & Resources -- Thread & Image Credits -- Comment Thread
DO NOT POST ON THIS THREAD. There is a comment thread provided in the links section!

The Multiverse Hub
A Hub for the Universe in which my Lore Exists

To make things as simple as possible, The Multiverse is not the place where these characters live. Rather, The Multiverse (hereby referred to as ThMu) is the entire universe they exist in. The specific place these characters reside is called The Crossroads (specifically, if we were to say where they lived like we would a place on Earth, they would live in The Crossroads, Multiverse Unit 00). Many of these characters come from timelines where things that happened in their canon as we know it on Earth did not happen in their world, resulting in many of these timelines which would have been very chaotic resulting in being quite peaceful. Even so, peace is relative. There is no guarantee it will last forever…

The storyline of ThMu runs over several different
“Arcs” and these Arcs all run, generally, concurrently in the story-telling format. The main Arcs are as follows:
  • Creation - the opening of the First Portal, which brought the first two dimensions together as one, and resulted in the calling of several Dimension Travelers to the scene of the incident.
  • Settlement - a few months after the Creation, when it was becoming evident that life was forever changed, The Crossroads were discovered: the perfect solution to everyone’s problems, it seemed. It was decided the groups would move and settle there.
  • Established - several years and several dimension additions later, the Crossroads has mainly stabilized. This is probably the longest Arc, as it does not technically have an end.
  • Generations - inevitably, someone in the Crossroads would decide to start a family and move life along. This documents the tales of what happened; basically, everything involving second/next generation children goes here, and is the second longest Arc, as it too does not technically have an end.
All of this runs before The Great Darkness storyline, and is fairly essential to understand The Great Darkness, which is still in its planning stages.

Essentially, this thread is going to house overviews of the main storyline and character bios. It’ll also have links to the stories, as keeping them all in one thread could get fairly messy fairly quickly. To make things easier on myself,
please do not comment on this specific thread. There is a comment thread linked in the navigation where you can leave comments. If you prefer anonymous feedback, there is a link on the comment thread where you can submit feedback anonymously through a google form. But do feel free to bookmark this thread! Just don’t post.

I look forward to seeing how you react to all of this!

ADDITIONAL DISCLAIMERS
For those characters who are labeled "Canon to Another Universe", I do not own them, nor do I own the rights to them, I am simply using them in a story under free use. As such, I've ascribed my own headcanons and thoughts to them. If you're a part of the fandom and you agree with these headcanons, cool! Great! If you disagree with them, cool, great! Just don't be mean and rude about it.

All of the OCs shown here, unless explicitly or otherwise stated, belong solely to me. You are certainly allowed to draw/write about them (safe for work of course), but you can't claim them as yours.

THREAD LINKS
Introduction Post -- FAQ -- Main Fandom Information -- Terms and Definitions -- Character Bio Links -- Official Character Relationships -- Story Arc Overviews -- Arc Library: Creation -- Arc Library: Settlement -- Arc Library: Established -- Arc Library: Generations -- Additional Reading & Resources -- Thread & Image Credits -- Comment Thread
Bio Layouts by Me | 30 hatchlings - a lorelocke | assorted g1s sale | sales thread non g1s | moodboards, free | exalt rescue: doubles and triples only | but3_by_aqua_spirit22-dc424fa.png
The Multiverse FAQ

So what was the inspiration behind this?
For a long time, I've been an OSDD system. If you don't know what that means, here's a handy dandy link. Google is also your friend. Anyway, being a system, we have what's known as a headspace. The headspace is, essentially, the living area we all share. For a very long time, I've tried unsuccessfully to visualize the headspace and figure out what all goes on in there, even though it exists, technically, inside of me.

Then I figured, why don't I write a story about it? Maybe then it'll help me open up and realize what's going on in there.

Why does your Flight Rising lore tie in with other fandoms?
Because that's what's easiest for me to visualize and write in my head. Writing original characters divorced from any kind of canon has always been difficult (not impossible) for me, and Flight Rising is supposed to be fun. So I decided to stop caring about making an "original" story and just write what was fun for me.

Why did you choose the fandoms you chose?
All of the included fandoms are fandoms I am either currently hyperfixating on, or fandoms I have hyperfixated on in the past. They are special to me. I'd go so far as to say they're a part of me. Many of my alters in my system are fictional introjects (fictives) of characters in these series, and I am also fictionkin myself, so I connect on a spiritual level with a lot of these characters.

Could you include [x] fandom/character/ship?
Only if I'm familiar with it and only if I also enjoy it personally. Otherwise, no.

Why do you have [x] headcanon?
Long story short: because I want to.

Short story long: there's a lot of reasons. Personal comfort, unhappy with how canon handled the situation, making an awkward situation less awkward, etc. etc. Any of them could apply. Most have multiple. But the main point is that I'm not obligated to explain what makes me happy to you and why.

You can't do that, it's not canon.
Actually, I can do that, and since when has canon ever mattered when you're making something so far outside of canon?

Are there any cishet characters?
For the sake of argument here, cishet refers to an individual who is cisgender heterosexual, and is neither asexual nor aromantic. And the answer to that question is no. It's not because I'm discriminatory, or because I "hate" cishet people. It's just because I personally don't see any of these characters as being cishet. Call it what you'd like, but I'm not here to debate.

[x] doesn't make sense.
If you'll explain why it doesn't make sense to you, I can explain my reasoning behind it. I usually have a reason for most choices I make, even if they don't exactly make sense in the moment.

Is there anywhere else I can read this?
If you'd like, you can PM me and I can link you. There will also be a public blog available at some point, at which point I'll be putting the link up for it.

I don't like this.
Cool. If you can't explain to me exactly why you don't like it, or you don't have anything to say other than "I don't like this", please don't waste your time commenting. You're not offering me any kind of constructive criticism. That's just starting drama.

I like this, and here's why.
Thanks! You're the real MVP.

More questions and answers may be added as more things are discussed and brought up, so check this section regularly as you never know just what might be hiding in here.
The Multiverse FAQ

So what was the inspiration behind this?
For a long time, I've been an OSDD system. If you don't know what that means, here's a handy dandy link. Google is also your friend. Anyway, being a system, we have what's known as a headspace. The headspace is, essentially, the living area we all share. For a very long time, I've tried unsuccessfully to visualize the headspace and figure out what all goes on in there, even though it exists, technically, inside of me.

Then I figured, why don't I write a story about it? Maybe then it'll help me open up and realize what's going on in there.

Why does your Flight Rising lore tie in with other fandoms?
Because that's what's easiest for me to visualize and write in my head. Writing original characters divorced from any kind of canon has always been difficult (not impossible) for me, and Flight Rising is supposed to be fun. So I decided to stop caring about making an "original" story and just write what was fun for me.

Why did you choose the fandoms you chose?
All of the included fandoms are fandoms I am either currently hyperfixating on, or fandoms I have hyperfixated on in the past. They are special to me. I'd go so far as to say they're a part of me. Many of my alters in my system are fictional introjects (fictives) of characters in these series, and I am also fictionkin myself, so I connect on a spiritual level with a lot of these characters.

Could you include [x] fandom/character/ship?
Only if I'm familiar with it and only if I also enjoy it personally. Otherwise, no.

Why do you have [x] headcanon?
Long story short: because I want to.

Short story long: there's a lot of reasons. Personal comfort, unhappy with how canon handled the situation, making an awkward situation less awkward, etc. etc. Any of them could apply. Most have multiple. But the main point is that I'm not obligated to explain what makes me happy to you and why.

You can't do that, it's not canon.
Actually, I can do that, and since when has canon ever mattered when you're making something so far outside of canon?

Are there any cishet characters?
For the sake of argument here, cishet refers to an individual who is cisgender heterosexual, and is neither asexual nor aromantic. And the answer to that question is no. It's not because I'm discriminatory, or because I "hate" cishet people. It's just because I personally don't see any of these characters as being cishet. Call it what you'd like, but I'm not here to debate.

[x] doesn't make sense.
If you'll explain why it doesn't make sense to you, I can explain my reasoning behind it. I usually have a reason for most choices I make, even if they don't exactly make sense in the moment.

Is there anywhere else I can read this?
If you'd like, you can PM me and I can link you. There will also be a public blog available at some point, at which point I'll be putting the link up for it.

I don't like this.
Cool. If you can't explain to me exactly why you don't like it, or you don't have anything to say other than "I don't like this", please don't waste your time commenting. You're not offering me any kind of constructive criticism. That's just starting drama.

I like this, and here's why.
Thanks! You're the real MVP.

More questions and answers may be added as more things are discussed and brought up, so check this section regularly as you never know just what might be hiding in here.
Bio Layouts by Me | 30 hatchlings - a lorelocke | assorted g1s sale | sales thread non g1s | moodboards, free | exalt rescue: doubles and triples only | but3_by_aqua_spirit22-dc424fa.png
The Multiverse Main Fandoms Information

The following explanation of fandoms assumes that the reader is familiar with the fandom. If you are not familiar with the fandom and none of it makes sense to you, you may want to look it up on wikipedia or look up the fandom's wikia page, of which I am certain there is one.

This will contain how the universe went before being merged, as well as a link to the hub dragon for that Universe, assuming I have one.

Death Note
• To make a long story very short: the series was essentially canon up until the episode when Light was in jail and abandoned the Death Note, thus leading him to lose his memories, and L to chain him up with him. At that point, or rather sometime after, the two became romantic and essentially, Light never went back to being Kira. He has no memory of being Kira either. Matt, Mello, and Near are introduced at a point, but only because of their connection to L.
Black Butler
• There's a lot going on here, but basically, it's more canon to the anime than to the manga (as I admittedly haven't read much of the manga). The main difference is that both Alois and Ciel became demons through a loophole thanks to Hannah.
Hetalia
• Nothing really had to change much due to the nature of the show itself.
Soul Eater
• Canon was essentially unchanged. Everything that happens, happens after the defeat of the Kishin Asura. It's canon to the anime timeline, however, not the manga timeline.
Warriors
• There are several changes to canon, of the first series so far. Although I've read up to the sixth arc, and know what happens beyond, I haven't figured out how I'm going to implement them so expect some changes to happen. As of right now, the timeline that merged is an alternate one where Tigerclaw, despite retaining his generally unfriendly personality and determination to become leader, didn't kill Redtail as he planned. Firepaw still joins the Clans as normal, and while he doesn't like him, Tigerclaw has no plans of killing him. Additionally, Tallstar knows Jake is Firepaw's dad and plans on figuring out where he went.
Baccano!
• Canon was sort of the same up until the incident that got everyone immortal. Basically, more people became immortal than in the canon happenings, either at that time or later on, as some of the bottles thought destroyed in the fire were not actually/fully destroyed. Some relationships have changed over time. The universe that merged is currently in the year 2001, so while they're still a bit behind, things are different.
DanganRonpa/Super DanganRonpa Another 2 (fangame)
• Probably the one with the most changes, the most notable being:
? There were no killing games/Junko was never obsessed with despair (doesn't mean she's a good person, just didn't do the whole "end the world" thing)
? NDRV3 kids are real Ultimates and go to Hope's Peak. Sort of like UTDP.
? (THH Specific) Daiya survived the motorcycle accident but no one knows the truth behind it.
? (SDR2 specific) The SDR2 kids are only a year older than the THH kids.
? (NRDV3 specific) The NDRV3 kids are the same age as the THH kids.
? (SDRA2 specific) Aside from the killing game never happening/simulation not existing, everyone is the same age. Sora still doesn't know where she comes from and doesn't have a last name. Mikado is the same as in-game Mikado, so the out of game version of him essentially doesn't exist. Kokoro isn't a mother. The Voids aren't exactly The Voids but they are all a part of the same friend group. Shinji is only older than the others by a year/year and a half, give or take.
? (DR3) While the events of DR3 obviously didn't happen, Future Foundation remains a thing. Ruruka, Sonosuke, and Seiko were never expelled thanks to some string-pulling by Chisa and the gang.
Steven Universe
• Oh boy. Essentially follows canon timeline, however it branches off at some point because the merged timeline takes place about 4 years after the current endpoint of Steven Universe. There are minor detail changes that'll be explained. Also, alternative forms of gem reproduction exist. This does become important later.
Pokemon
• The only timeline besides Flight Rising that didn't fully merge and retained its own world. Canon to the anime, mainly. However, the current timeline is taking place about 10 years in the future.
Flight Rising
• Nothing has changed, canonically. At least, not until the merge happens. Tidelord is still missing, Stormcatcher is still screaming, and Lightweaver is still abandoning her children. All in all, fairly normal.
SCP Universe
• To make things as simple as possible, essentially, this universe is a timeline where the Foundation more or less was mysteriously destroyed, so now SCPs are just wandering again. Many of them haven't been in containment for years. Some have drifted together to form little groups, but mainly they're just trying to stay out of the public eye (since being noticed is what got them locked up in the first place). That isn't to say they're all friendly, though.

Do expect this list to grow and change as I return to/read up more on fandoms I've been in but forgot about. Also don't be surprised if I have to come back and change some details due to forgetting about them earlier.
The Multiverse Main Fandoms Information

The following explanation of fandoms assumes that the reader is familiar with the fandom. If you are not familiar with the fandom and none of it makes sense to you, you may want to look it up on wikipedia or look up the fandom's wikia page, of which I am certain there is one.

This will contain how the universe went before being merged, as well as a link to the hub dragon for that Universe, assuming I have one.

Death Note
• To make a long story very short: the series was essentially canon up until the episode when Light was in jail and abandoned the Death Note, thus leading him to lose his memories, and L to chain him up with him. At that point, or rather sometime after, the two became romantic and essentially, Light never went back to being Kira. He has no memory of being Kira either. Matt, Mello, and Near are introduced at a point, but only because of their connection to L.
Black Butler
• There's a lot going on here, but basically, it's more canon to the anime than to the manga (as I admittedly haven't read much of the manga). The main difference is that both Alois and Ciel became demons through a loophole thanks to Hannah.
Hetalia
• Nothing really had to change much due to the nature of the show itself.
Soul Eater
• Canon was essentially unchanged. Everything that happens, happens after the defeat of the Kishin Asura. It's canon to the anime timeline, however, not the manga timeline.
Warriors
• There are several changes to canon, of the first series so far. Although I've read up to the sixth arc, and know what happens beyond, I haven't figured out how I'm going to implement them so expect some changes to happen. As of right now, the timeline that merged is an alternate one where Tigerclaw, despite retaining his generally unfriendly personality and determination to become leader, didn't kill Redtail as he planned. Firepaw still joins the Clans as normal, and while he doesn't like him, Tigerclaw has no plans of killing him. Additionally, Tallstar knows Jake is Firepaw's dad and plans on figuring out where he went.
Baccano!
• Canon was sort of the same up until the incident that got everyone immortal. Basically, more people became immortal than in the canon happenings, either at that time or later on, as some of the bottles thought destroyed in the fire were not actually/fully destroyed. Some relationships have changed over time. The universe that merged is currently in the year 2001, so while they're still a bit behind, things are different.
DanganRonpa/Super DanganRonpa Another 2 (fangame)
• Probably the one with the most changes, the most notable being:
? There were no killing games/Junko was never obsessed with despair (doesn't mean she's a good person, just didn't do the whole "end the world" thing)
? NDRV3 kids are real Ultimates and go to Hope's Peak. Sort of like UTDP.
? (THH Specific) Daiya survived the motorcycle accident but no one knows the truth behind it.
? (SDR2 specific) The SDR2 kids are only a year older than the THH kids.
? (NRDV3 specific) The NDRV3 kids are the same age as the THH kids.
? (SDRA2 specific) Aside from the killing game never happening/simulation not existing, everyone is the same age. Sora still doesn't know where she comes from and doesn't have a last name. Mikado is the same as in-game Mikado, so the out of game version of him essentially doesn't exist. Kokoro isn't a mother. The Voids aren't exactly The Voids but they are all a part of the same friend group. Shinji is only older than the others by a year/year and a half, give or take.
? (DR3) While the events of DR3 obviously didn't happen, Future Foundation remains a thing. Ruruka, Sonosuke, and Seiko were never expelled thanks to some string-pulling by Chisa and the gang.
Steven Universe
• Oh boy. Essentially follows canon timeline, however it branches off at some point because the merged timeline takes place about 4 years after the current endpoint of Steven Universe. There are minor detail changes that'll be explained. Also, alternative forms of gem reproduction exist. This does become important later.
Pokemon
• The only timeline besides Flight Rising that didn't fully merge and retained its own world. Canon to the anime, mainly. However, the current timeline is taking place about 10 years in the future.
Flight Rising
• Nothing has changed, canonically. At least, not until the merge happens. Tidelord is still missing, Stormcatcher is still screaming, and Lightweaver is still abandoning her children. All in all, fairly normal.
SCP Universe
• To make things as simple as possible, essentially, this universe is a timeline where the Foundation more or less was mysteriously destroyed, so now SCPs are just wandering again. Many of them haven't been in containment for years. Some have drifted together to form little groups, but mainly they're just trying to stay out of the public eye (since being noticed is what got them locked up in the first place). That isn't to say they're all friendly, though.

Do expect this list to grow and change as I return to/read up more on fandoms I've been in but forgot about. Also don't be surprised if I have to come back and change some details due to forgetting about them earlier.
The Multiverse Terms & Definitions

wip
The Multiverse Terms & Definitions

wip
The Multiverse Character Bio Links

wip
The Multiverse Character Bio Links

wip
The Multiverse Official Character Relationships

wip
The Multiverse Official Character Relationships

wip
The Multiverse Story Arc Overviews

wip
The Multiverse Story Arc Overviews

wip
Arc Library: Creation

wip
Arc Library: Creation

wip
Arc Library: Settlement

wip
Arc Library: Settlement

wip
Arc Library: Established

wip
Arc Library: Established

wip
1 2