Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Lore Directory (WIP)
Please don’t comment/reply!

[Arcane city] Lore(WIP)

[rundown fire/lightning border town] (wip)

Minor Locations(WIP)

Stories (WIP)

Site-Divergent Lore(WIP)

Headcanons(WIP)

More tba
Please don’t comment/reply!

[Arcane city] Lore(WIP)

[rundown fire/lightning border town] (wip)

Minor Locations(WIP)

Stories (WIP)

Site-Divergent Lore(WIP)

Headcanons(WIP)

More tba
Stardust Sap Lamp - G1 Jade/Fog XYX for sale
[quote name="ARandomPerson" date="2020-04-24 11:09:11" ] - Does your lair have one clan or more than one clan? My lair has two clans at the moment! Though they’re more like cities. - How do you organize your clan(s)? My clans are in two separate tabs. Anyone who isn’t in those tabs just exists elsewhere. - Do roles/beliefs/etc differ depending on what clan you are in? Yes. One clan is set in arcane, and is all about science, space, trying to not anger those who might not actually be dragons or else you might suffer a terrible fate, and magic~ (and also may be controlled by a eldritch creature). The other is a earth clan that is focused on tradition (though one of the main conflicts may surround that) and have a stronger connection to their deity (this clan is still a heavy work in progress) - How does/do your clan(s) feel toward outsiders? Both clans have income that is supported by trade, so they need to at least be a little welcoming to outsiders. While my earth clan is welcoming, if not a little wary from those outside Dragonhome, my arcane clan is extremely welcoming to lure in more victims. - Does your clan have a hierarchy? If so, how is it organized? If not, what kind of system does your clan use? I haven’t really thought much about this for my arcane clan, might come back to this later! Meanwhile, in my earth clan it’s simple. Those who are wealthy or are from important families are higher up. Everyone else is middle class (or poor) - Is/are your clans a single element or a mix of elements? Both clans are comprised of dragons from different flights but are mostly made up of the element of their “home flight”. - What kind of territory does/do your clan(s) live in? If you have multiple, do they share the same territory? My arcane clan lives in the trees of the Starwood Strand! They build buildings outside and inside of the trees and have large bridges connecting them! There are also fences so no one falls off. Most of my earth clan lives partially underground in a large cave system (maybe near a mountain), with lanterns that burn non-toxic fumes that keep the city from going dark. How does/do your clan(s) choose a leader(s)? My arcane clan chooses through elections! That might be rigged I’m still thinking about my earth clan but it might also be elections? Though dragons from more esteemed and influential families have and easier time doing anything. [/quote] Putting this here as a reminder and to help flesh out lore. Link to it [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2850475/2#post_43021819]here[/url]
ARandomPerson wrote on 2020-04-24 11:09:11:
- Does your lair have one clan or more than one clan?
My lair has two clans at the moment! Though they’re more like cities.

- How do you organize your clan(s)?
My clans are in two separate tabs. Anyone who isn’t in those tabs just exists elsewhere.

- Do roles/beliefs/etc differ depending on what clan you are in?
Yes. One clan is set in arcane, and is all about science, space, trying to not anger those who might not actually be dragons or else you might suffer a terrible fate, and magic~ (and also may be controlled by a eldritch creature).

The other is a earth clan that is focused on tradition (though one of the main conflicts may surround that) and have a stronger connection to their deity (this clan is still a heavy work in progress)

- How does/do your clan(s) feel toward outsiders?
Both clans have income that is supported by trade, so they need to at least be a little welcoming to outsiders. While my earth clan is welcoming, if not a little wary from those outside Dragonhome, my arcane clan is extremely welcoming to lure in more victims.

- Does your clan have a hierarchy? If so, how is it organized? If not, what kind of system does your clan use?
I haven’t really thought much about this for my arcane clan, might come back to this later!

Meanwhile, in my earth clan it’s simple. Those who are wealthy or are from important families are higher up. Everyone else is middle class (or poor)

- Is/are your clans a single element or a mix of elements?
Both clans are comprised of dragons from different flights but are mostly made up of the element of their “home flight”.

- What kind of territory does/do your clan(s) live in? If you have multiple, do they share the same territory?
My arcane clan lives in the trees of the Starwood Strand! They build buildings outside and inside of the trees and have large bridges connecting them! There are also fences so no one falls off.

Most of my earth clan lives partially underground in a large cave system (maybe near a mountain), with lanterns that burn non-toxic fumes that keep the city from going dark.

How does/do your clan(s) choose a leader(s)?
My arcane clan chooses through elections! That might be rigged

I’m still thinking about my earth clan but it might also be elections? Though dragons from more esteemed and influential families have and easier time doing anything.

Putting this here as a reminder and to help flesh out lore. Link to it here
Stardust Sap Lamp - G1 Jade/Fog XYX for sale