Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Drawing help needed
Ok so I decided to give a drawing for my mother, uncle and my little cusion I know my little cousin loves dinosaurs but my uncle didn't tell me what dinosaur he likes. I don't know what my would like she keeps saying "don't get me anything." and then she go's and buys me whatever on christmas and then I feel bad. And my uncle has a sense of humor that he once gave me a card with a cat with a crown and scepter and in the card it said "I'm a queen of the family" but anyway I need help with just my mom and uncle any ideas?
Ok so I decided to give a drawing for my mother, uncle and my little cusion I know my little cousin loves dinosaurs but my uncle didn't tell me what dinosaur he likes. I don't know what my would like she keeps saying "don't get me anything." and then she go's and buys me whatever on christmas and then I feel bad. And my uncle has a sense of humor that he once gave me a card with a cat with a crown and scepter and in the card it said "I'm a queen of the family" but anyway I need help with just my mom and uncle any ideas?
rsz-rsz-1hatchery.png rsz-brewing.png art-shop-2.png B7aT9QH.png flB6EWm.png
Ooo! Give your mom a raptor, and I think your uncle would like a Stegosaurus.
Ooo! Give your mom a raptor, and I think your uncle would like a Stegosaurus.
He/Him
Trans/Pansexual
Work full-time, not on until evenings!
@Snivy14 Moved to Creative Corner, the folks there may be able to better hep with drawing assistance. :) Cheers!
@Snivy14 Moved to Creative Corner, the folks there may be able to better hep with drawing assistance. :) Cheers!
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

@TheWorshipOnes

My mom's more into animals which I can't draw *cries* but my uncle might like that I might draw a little hat on it.
@TheWorshipOnes

My mom's more into animals which I can't draw *cries* but my uncle might like that I might draw a little hat on it.
rsz-rsz-1hatchery.png rsz-brewing.png art-shop-2.png B7aT9QH.png flB6EWm.png
@Snivy14

Yes! With a little monocle and a mustache. lol
@Snivy14

Yes! With a little monocle and a mustache. lol
He/Him
Trans/Pansexual
Work full-time, not on until evenings!
@Snivy14

if your mother is more into animals, find some reference pictures and draw an animal she likes!!
for the past two days ive been drawing bluejays by reference ( and i didnt think i could draw birds ) and theyve turned out rlly well :0
but if youd want more of a tutorial type thing for a specific animal feel free to shoot me a pm here or instagram ! <3
@Snivy14

if your mother is more into animals, find some reference pictures and draw an animal she likes!!
for the past two days ive been drawing bluejays by reference ( and i didnt think i could draw birds ) and theyve turned out rlly well :0
but if youd want more of a tutorial type thing for a specific animal feel free to shoot me a pm here or instagram ! <3
xil - any pronouns - fr time +3 - art shop

ipnEeR0.png