Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Kitty Puppooski's Adventure Story
Before reading the story read this :

This story has my persona/fursona in it.

The story will go by days, as in each chapter is a new day. It will Start with Day 0 0f how it all happened.

All Dragons all mine! For proof please look at my dragon lair!

This is a WIP so I may be slow in posting, plus It will all be a draft. Please do not comment on this forum. It you like to give (constructive!) criticism, or comments please PM me! I would love to heard what you think! But I also Don't want my forum to be a mess With the Story and random comments combined. It's just generally more tity that way.
Before reading the story read this :

This story has my persona/fursona in it.

The story will go by days, as in each chapter is a new day. It will Start with Day 0 0f how it all happened.

All Dragons all mine! For proof please look at my dragon lair!

This is a WIP so I may be slow in posting, plus It will all be a draft. Please do not comment on this forum. It you like to give (constructive!) criticism, or comments please PM me! I would love to heard what you think! But I also Don't want my forum to be a mess With the Story and random comments combined. It's just generally more tity that way.
Day 0

“I’m going to miss you!” Crimsong’s Father said hugging and purring.

She purred back before struggle out of his grasp.

“Relax dad! I going to visit,” she exclaimed.

Crimsong’s Father chuckled, “You better be! I won’t know what to do without you sweetheart!”

Crimsong smiled then about to lifted off before hugging her dad again.

“I love you!” she said before flying off.

In the Afternoon

Crimsong flew through the air checking her surroundings seeing where a good place to start her own clan. The wind blew against her wings like they were saying to relax. Cromsong sighed, closing her eyes she letted the wind guide her. Then she heard something from above. She looked up. BAM! She was hit.

Crimsong slowly opened her eyes, getting up. Her head acked. She started to look around seeing what hit her. Then right there she saw it. It looked like something she has never seen. Curios she came close to it. Crimsong could hear the thing breathing. But it was rough and hard. It’s soul was weak. Crimsong felt bad, so she took the thing into a cave in the ground. It will be a temporary home but It will do. Crimsong yawned as she went to sleep as the sun set.
Day 0

“I’m going to miss you!” Crimsong’s Father said hugging and purring.

She purred back before struggle out of his grasp.

“Relax dad! I going to visit,” she exclaimed.

Crimsong’s Father chuckled, “You better be! I won’t know what to do without you sweetheart!”

Crimsong smiled then about to lifted off before hugging her dad again.

“I love you!” she said before flying off.

In the Afternoon

Crimsong flew through the air checking her surroundings seeing where a good place to start her own clan. The wind blew against her wings like they were saying to relax. Cromsong sighed, closing her eyes she letted the wind guide her. Then she heard something from above. She looked up. BAM! She was hit.

Crimsong slowly opened her eyes, getting up. Her head acked. She started to look around seeing what hit her. Then right there she saw it. It looked like something she has never seen. Curios she came close to it. Crimsong could hear the thing breathing. But it was rough and hard. It’s soul was weak. Crimsong felt bad, so she took the thing into a cave in the ground. It will be a temporary home but It will do. Crimsong yawned as she went to sleep as the sun set.