Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The Time Flight {NEW}
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
[quote name="@FourLeaf" date="2019-11-20 14:21:45" ] @/SolifugeSpace She'd probably see it as an enemy for the same reason the other deities are her enemies, because Entropy prevents her from Rising to power in a way. It would probably start as a small argument between a few clans, and then eventually grow into a world war type of thing. Since she technically isn't an actual deity yet to the point where dragons can be exalted to her, it would be all the clan's/dragons who support her that join Timebender in the fight. I'm also debating whether the opposing dragons should be one team supporting Entropy over Time, or if the current 11 Flights should also be a part of it somehow. (Most likely those who support Entropy are open to new deities but don't think Time is worthy, and those who support the 11 Flights all stand with their own Flight but unwillingly get forced to work together to prevent new deities — supporters of the 11 would be against both Time and Entropy as deities/Flights and would make it a 3-sided war.) [/quote] [s]I forgot about this hskshkssh[/s] How would she approach Entropy while fighting? Would Timebender call it heresy if someone said that Time is a different approach of Entropy? Btw, how did Timebender become a deity? Entropy would react the same way as someone does when they're punched by their own fist, so basically the situation is the 'Spiderman pointing at himself' meme.
@FourLeaf wrote on 2019-11-20 14:21:45:
@/SolifugeSpace She'd probably see it as an enemy for the same reason the other deities are her enemies, because Entropy prevents her from Rising to power in a way. It would probably start as a small argument between a few clans, and then eventually grow into a world war type of thing. Since she technically isn't an actual deity yet to the point where dragons can be exalted to her, it would be all the clan's/dragons who support her that join Timebender in the fight.

I'm also debating whether the opposing dragons should be one team supporting Entropy over Time, or if the current 11 Flights should also be a part of it somehow. (Most likely those who support Entropy are open to new deities but don't think Time is worthy, and those who support the 11 Flights all stand with their own Flight but unwillingly get forced to work together to prevent new deities — supporters of the 11 would be against both Time and Entropy as deities/Flights and would make it a 3-sided war.)

I forgot about this hskshkssh

How would she approach Entropy while fighting? Would Timebender call it heresy if someone said that Time is a different approach of Entropy?
Btw, how did Timebender become a deity?

Entropy would react the same way as someone does when they're punched by their own fist, so basically the situation is the 'Spiderman pointing at himself' meme.
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
@VeridisQuo tbh you're not alone, I forgot my entire Time Flight was a thing until yesterday XD

Timebender would definitely call it heresy if someone said Entropy and Time were the same thing. It's sort of like if you have three clans; two of the clans are enemies, and the third clan is allied with the first two. It adds in a whole third side to the fight — the dragons who say Time and Entropy are the same are forced to become their own team since Time and Entropy are enemies.

I'm still working on a lot of Timebender's lore (and by a lot, I mean I typed it out before she became a deity, trashed it when she did become a deity, and got about 5 sentences of new lore finished before I just stopped). Right now, it's sort of following the idea that she starts as a normal dragon, later gets exalted to Lightweaver, then when she's on a mission for Lightweaver she meets a mysterious dragon (I think it's a Pearlcatcher? I'd have to check the lore to be sure). Anyway she meets a dragon, buys a scroll about a Forbidden Element (in this case, Time) which was stolen from a deity, then after practicing the magic in the scroll she slowly transforms into a deity. I could write a whole paragraph on the Forbidden Elements too, but that's a whole different thing. The short way of saying it is to just look at the non-element runestone in Runestone of the Arcanist.
@VeridisQuo tbh you're not alone, I forgot my entire Time Flight was a thing until yesterday XD

Timebender would definitely call it heresy if someone said Entropy and Time were the same thing. It's sort of like if you have three clans; two of the clans are enemies, and the third clan is allied with the first two. It adds in a whole third side to the fight — the dragons who say Time and Entropy are the same are forced to become their own team since Time and Entropy are enemies.

I'm still working on a lot of Timebender's lore (and by a lot, I mean I typed it out before she became a deity, trashed it when she did become a deity, and got about 5 sentences of new lore finished before I just stopped). Right now, it's sort of following the idea that she starts as a normal dragon, later gets exalted to Lightweaver, then when she's on a mission for Lightweaver she meets a mysterious dragon (I think it's a Pearlcatcher? I'd have to check the lore to be sure). Anyway she meets a dragon, buys a scroll about a Forbidden Element (in this case, Time) which was stolen from a deity, then after practicing the magic in the scroll she slowly transforms into a deity. I could write a whole paragraph on the Forbidden Elements too, but that's a whole different thing. The short way of saying it is to just look at the non-element runestone in Runestone of the Arcanist.
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

We will wander wherever the wind takes us.
@FourLeaf Very interesting info! I will talk about lore more, but right now I'm providing some graphics and drawing Ora-Trogons for the flight and brainstorming Entropy. Maybe I'll make a lore thread dedicated to it, but my lore is HUGE and full of preparation that it is honestly intimidating to set up. [center][size=4][b][color=680C0C][s]Two[/s] Four of them[/size][/color] [img]https://i.ibb.co/9YMrsWh/time-flight-icon.png[/img][img]https://i.ibb.co/C2hz86v/time-flight-icon-tiny.png[/img][img]https://i.ibb.co/TH4fPdV/time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png[/img] and Entropy. The symbol has a delicate design that is impossible to replicate with such tiny dimensions, so I just flipped it over [img]https://i.ibb.co/JsfyVm1/entropy-icon-very-tiny.png[/img] for sigs [/center]
@FourLeaf
Very interesting info! I will talk about lore more, but right now I'm providing some graphics and drawing Ora-Trogons for the flight and brainstorming Entropy. Maybe I'll make a lore thread dedicated to it, but my lore is HUGE and full of preparation that it is honestly intimidating to set up.
Two Four of them

time-flight-icon.pngtime-flight-icon-tiny.pngtime-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

and Entropy. The symbol has a delicate design that is impossible to replicate with such tiny dimensions, so I just flipped it over

entropy-icon-very-tiny.png

for sigs
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
@VerifisQuo those are absolutely beautiful :0 thank you!
@VerifisQuo those are absolutely beautiful :0 thank you!
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

@FourLeaf
Ora-Trogon breeding cooldown: 10 days
(weird)
Tactics
In battle, the Ora-Trogon tend to use their wings as a shield and use their horn to stab. However, they do not like fighting, and will try to talk their way out of danger. Fighting is a last resort, and only occurs if they cannot run away.
@FourLeaf
Ora-Trogon breeding cooldown: 10 days
(weird)
Tactics
In battle, the Ora-Trogon tend to use their wings as a shield and use their horn to stab. However, they do not like fighting, and will try to talk their way out of danger. Fighting is a last resort, and only occurs if they cannot run away.
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
@FourLeaf

Can I be added to the members list? Just one dragon for now, my girl Eon (a bit on the nose, I know).
@FourLeaf

Can I be added to the members list? Just one dragon for now, my girl Eon (a bit on the nose, I know).
Lore Hatchery

Clan Lore
8qVENyl.png
@FourLeaf Do we have someone in this flight who are good with photoshop? They should go to this dragon's profile (Osiem's Fugu), and from there click these links and edit the templates for time flight: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2177898] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/21779/2177898_350.png[/img] [/url] Horizontal flight banners Vertical flight banners Old flags Also, I have ordered these two flags to be glittered by water's glitterologist team. I will post the finished, glittered version when I get it, and it will of course be free to use. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2582391/1#post_36576217]Examples of their glittering are found here[/url]. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/454300354457239553/640748497527635992/monument_time.png[/img][img]https://pa1.narvii.com/7109/a4c78f3334cb95c4fc6eac8df982625406bc556fr1-100-100_hq.gif[/img]
@FourLeaf Do we have someone in this flight who are good with photoshop? They should go to this dragon's profile (Osiem's Fugu), and from there click these links and edit the templates for time flight:

2177898_350.png

Horizontal flight banners
Vertical flight banners
Old flags

Also, I have ordered these two flags to be glittered by water's glitterologist team. I will post the finished, glittered version when I get it, and it will of course be free to use. Examples of their glittering are found here.

monument_time.pnga4c78f3334cb95c4fc6eac8df982625406bc556fr1-100-100_hq.gif
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
@Lisegathe that's actually something I had been planning to do but just haven't... gotten around to yet............. oop
@Lisegathe that's actually something I had been planning to do but just haven't... gotten around to yet............. oop
grima_100.png ~~ moneybanner_small.png
Aaa I had a super weird schedule between super bowl and crystalline gala and coliseum and planning lore threads

@DeathPhoenix
I think I got everything updated now, let me know if I missed anything ^^

@Silver202
Adding you to the members list now!

@Lisegathe
I'm not sure if anyone here is good at photoshop, but I do like that idea. I'll take a look at the templates and see if I can do anything with it ^^
Also I checked out Water's glitter banners, they're pretty neat! Can't wait to see when they're done.
Aaa I had a super weird schedule between super bowl and crystalline gala and coliseum and planning lore threads

@DeathPhoenix
I think I got everything updated now, let me know if I missed anything ^^

@Silver202
Adding you to the members list now!

@Lisegathe
I'm not sure if anyone here is good at photoshop, but I do like that idea. I'll take a look at the templates and see if I can do anything with it ^^
Also I checked out Water's glitter banners, they're pretty neat! Can't wait to see when they're done.
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

@Lisegathe
I am willing to do, provided I have instructions
edit: also it says in the bio that edited ones are for personal use only, so what should I do?
@Lisegathe
I am willing to do, provided I have instructions
edit: also it says in the bio that edited ones are for personal use only, so what should I do?
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png