Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Need some help!
So i'm wanting to do a "locke" thing with my lair, but I cant decide which one-

I want to do either a plinkerlocke or a nuzlocke. (If there are more lockes that i dont know of you should totally tell me). I want to do the nuzlocke because it seems like it would be harder, but the plinkerlock seems to be more interesting and has more things to do.

Any suggestions?

Nuzlocke:

Plinkerlocke:

Other:
So i'm wanting to do a "locke" thing with my lair, but I cant decide which one-

I want to do either a plinkerlocke or a nuzlocke. (If there are more lockes that i dont know of you should totally tell me). I want to do the nuzlocke because it seems like it would be harder, but the plinkerlock seems to be more interesting and has more things to do.

Any suggestions?

Nuzlocke:

Plinkerlocke:

Other:
wugdsc4.png ---- - jtTH2PS.gif
-Lore
------ wFqHTqy.png ---
-Chicken
-FR+2
-she/Her
-Loves anything felidae
-Loves to draw!
-Needs FR currency ;0;
--- NSexOmD.gif
--- -.- Boop me
--- wugdsc4.png
bump
bump
wugdsc4.png ---- - jtTH2PS.gif
-Lore
------ wFqHTqy.png ---
-Chicken
-FR+2
-she/Her
-Loves anything felidae
-Loves to draw!
-Needs FR currency ;0;
--- NSexOmD.gif
--- -.- Boop me
--- wugdsc4.png
@ChickenDinner

While I personally have no interest in following nuzlockes or pinkerlockes, I did some base research which might help.

- Nuzlockes are mentioned more often in the Creative Corner.

- Pinkerlockes are mentioned more often in Quests & Challenges.

- Pinkerlockes are a larger time commitment than Nuzlockes.

- Pinkerlockes allow you to continue to interact with other features of FlightRising.

- An alternate ruleset is called "CrossPinkerlocke Play" and has it's own discord group.

I hope this information helps you make your decision!

PS: If you wanted, you could always edit the Pinkerlocke ruleset to make it more challenging.
@ChickenDinner

While I personally have no interest in following nuzlockes or pinkerlockes, I did some base research which might help.

- Nuzlockes are mentioned more often in the Creative Corner.

- Pinkerlockes are mentioned more often in Quests & Challenges.

- Pinkerlockes are a larger time commitment than Nuzlockes.

- Pinkerlockes allow you to continue to interact with other features of FlightRising.

- An alternate ruleset is called "CrossPinkerlocke Play" and has it's own discord group.

I hope this information helps you make your decision!

PS: If you wanted, you could always edit the Pinkerlocke ruleset to make it more challenging.
gMnWfUA.gif
Artist:
___ Hatchling Probability Calculator X
Data-based Money Making Guide X
Chronological Update Reference X
Cannon Lore Compendium X
___
9clB2dm.png
ei6Xo3k.png
@ChickenDinner, I followed this amazing locke a few years (!) ago called "Tainted Eden". They created their own locke called a Powerlocke; for its special rules, scroll to the red underlined "Powerlocke Exclusives" text in the first post of their thread.
@ChickenDinner, I followed this amazing locke a few years (!) ago called "Tainted Eden". They created their own locke called a Powerlocke; for its special rules, scroll to the red underlined "Powerlocke Exclusives" text in the first post of their thread.
90px-Applications-office.svg.png When people draw up a warm bath and put in flower petals,
Writing Prompts
are they bathing in flower tea?