Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | You Will Know
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
This is my lore about the dragons in my clan. It is titled You Will Know, and is going to be about, Well, you will see. Note: Keep in mind it won’t be entirely based off of flightrising but it will follow a few of the things in game. Here are some things you should know to help this lore along.

1. I update every Friday (or try to)
2. I post pictures of all the new characters in the lore
3. I will, if you would like, add one of your very own dragons to the story, I just need a picture and some of their important info.
4. Any tips or theories are welcome. Tips can help make the story easy and more interesting to read and theories can give me ideas on what to add to the story next.
5. If you want to be informed about when I update then please ask and I’ll ping you!
6. Have fun!

So! Without further ado, here is the first chapter!

You Will Know

Chapter One

“We are all dragons of the Water Flight: it is superior to most others as it was the flight of one of the first four dragons to ever live, and create the world we know today.” Constance continued, fluttering her large, mismatched wings. Jade tried to tune her out but failed as Constance’s voice was bright and piercing to her ears. She had heard this story so many times, she could recite every line word for word.
“Are you paying attention Jade?” Constance snatched Jade’s attention from her thoughts. Jade glared at the fat, pink, blob of a Guardian dragon.
“Yesss.” Jade hissed. The rest of Jade’s classmates were snickering.
“Then tell me the story of how our world was created.” Constance smirked, she thought she had cornered Jade again. No, you are NOT smarter than me, stupid fish butt of… “Well?”
“All you really need to know was that the first four dragons of different flights, Earth, Fire, Air, and Water, made the world from literally nothing but rocks, then four new dragons rose, Lightning, Shadow, Light, and Ice, and they all fought a dark space thing for years, won, and turned into a giant pillar. This led to the new generation of magic dealing creatures worshiping it then fighting other machine creatures for claim of land and then one of the machines exploded, killing everything, and the Arcanist, Plague, and Earth flight were created. The Arcanist didn’t care what the others did, which was fighting for who could build the world in what way, and he summoned the dark space thing back, awakening the sleeping eight first dragons, and creating dragon kind. All the dragon flights made a pact to fight the space thing and keep it at bay while also fighting a new enemy, the beast clans. They wanted to rule the world, and they would not. That’s it, all the dragons are in a massive alliance against the space thing and the beasts.” Jade took in a big breath that nobody could hear and stared right at Constance, who now had a dark look on her face.
“It’s called the Shade, not the space thing.” She said, turning back to her papers. When nobody moved Constance looked up at everyone with a glare, “What are you waiting for? Class dismissed!”
Jade didn’t miss a beat, she picked up her bone pen and paper, stuck her forked tongue out at Constance, and trotted briskly out of the cave and into the sunlit ravine. It was full of sand, who knows how deep, and was miles long. The bright yellow sand stuck out brightly against the grey rock walls of the ravine. Jade breathed in the dusty air and coughed. Despite being a water flight dragon, she hated water, she only used it for drinking and found it useless otherwise.
“Ha! You heard Jade! The Arcanist is what summoned the shade! Your flight is at fault for this!”
Jade turned her head to the yelling and saw three little green dragons circling an even smaller red one, Rye. He was the only dragon of a different flight in the clan, even worse, he was an arcane. He was weird and wore glasses over his short nose. He appeared here not long after Jade was born, what, ten months? The clan took him in because he was a hatchling then, everyone felt bad, sorta. He was a crimson Wildclaw with Maroon wings. Black tiger stripes decorated every part of him.
The other three dragons around him were sisters, Esmay, Karis, and Roksana. Roksana was the oldest hatchling in the clan, her sisters were three years younger. Jade unfortunately had to walk by the Guardian sisters to get to her own cave. Yeah, she had her own cave, she was an outcast. Being one of the only two wildclaws in the clan.
Jade took light steps and ducked her head a little. Not looking at the sisters as she paced by. Something grabbed her tail and she couldn’t contain a help of surprise as she was thrown on the ground and pinned on her back, Roksana’s dark green nose sniffing in her face.
“Thought you could sneak by? Pathetic.” Roksana gave Jade a slap across her lower jaw, making sure to catch it with her claws and draw blood. Jade hissed.
“Get off me.”
“Nope!” Roksana slapped Jade again, harder. She was bigger than Jade, and older. She had the higher ground. Out of the corner of her eye, Jade saw Rye slowly crawling away. She wanted him to help her but as he clung to his book in cowardice, pushing his glasses up his nose, Jade knew he wasn’t going to do anything.
Roksana grabbed Jade’s horns. “You’re not so different from Rye, a Wildclaw, a coward.”
“I’m not a coward.” Jade whispered under her breath. Roksana sucked in her breath and an evil grin grew on her face.
“And you don’t know when to shut up!” She shouted, in a fowl movement she yanked Jade’s head up and then smashed the side of her face into the sand. The place that she had been scratched by Roksana was now covered in sand and sending screaming spikes of pain to the spot between her eyes. Jade gasped as her skull felt like it was being compressed on all sides and inhaled a mouthful of sand. She spat and coughed as Roksana made Jade face her again.
“You will always be a coward and nothing but a…” Roksana didn’t finish. Jade spat slimy sand into her face and kicked her belly as hard as she could. Shocked, she fell back as coughing Jade got to her feet and glared. Roksana rubbed her eyes to remove the sand in them.
“Rye got away.” Karis said suddenly. Sure enough, as Jade looked for Rye, he was nowhere to be found.
“It’s fine, both Wildclaws will face a beating tomorrow.” Roksana couched her stomach and turned around as her sisters shared a nervous glance. Roksana nodded and they quickly followed her down the ravine to their cave.

Jade touched the permanent scar on the right side of her face, the memory of her hatchling days faded and she shook herself. It was time. Jade had burned her schoolbooks, and gathered food and other needs for a week in a small side satchel. She intended to leave tonight, but it was evening and she had some “errands” to run. She trotted out of her cave and straight into Rye’s. He had never been great company but Jade didn’t want to be alone when she ran away. They had slowly gotten to know each other over the years but still hadn’t officially called each other friends.
“Rye.” Jade hissed at the mouth of the cave. “Time to go. Let’s go fill our water bags.”
Slowly, the skinny Wildclaw emerged from the darkness with a small satchel in his talons, held tightly to his chest. He had lost a lot of weight, being the lowest rank in the clan. He nodded and they left his cave.
Jade immediately turned to the water well, unfortunately it was in the center of the ravine so they might be seen, but the clan would all be asleep by the time they were done with last minute preparations. After filling the water bags Jade ran toward Roksana, Karis, and Esmay’s cave.
“What are you doing?” Rye whispered to Jade as she pulled a jar with green gel inside of it out of her satchel when they reached the cave.
“Getting revenge.” Jade replied, grinning. She thought she saw a little smile on Rye’s face as she spread the stinky gel around the opening of the three sister’s cave with a stick. “As they walk in and out, the gel will get on them and they will stink for days.” Jade left the jar by the cave opening so it would be seen and the sisters would know who did it. It’s not like Jade was coming back.
Once Jade finished, she nodded approvingly at her work, gave Rye a side glance, and then turned away. “Come, time to fly.” She said as she spread her wings. Jade leapt into the air and Rye quickly followed suit. They flapped their wings silently up the ravine and landed on its edge. Jade breathed in the air, it was much cleaner up here. She noticed Rye turn back to the ravine.
“Not having second thoughts are you?” Jade asked him, she didn’t turn to him, she only stared at the expanse outside the ravine, and the distant mountains.
“No, it’s just, what do we do when we leave?” Rye asked back, looking down.
“We will go find a clan or market or somewhere to stay in the mountains. Nowhere near here.” Jade answered him, the last sentence had a hiss to it, Rye didn’t reply, he only turned and stood by Jade.
“Let’s…”
“You aren’t going anywhere.” A voice boomed above the two wildclaws. They snapped their heads up and hardly got a look at the three green dragons above them before the two smaller ones pinned Rye and the third landed in front of Jade.
“What do you want?” She hissed.
“Again, you aren’t going anywhere! Not until you clean up the mess by our cave!” Roksana growled. Jade smirked, finally noticing the odor that enveloped the three guardians.
“Ha, yeah right.” Jade retorted. “We are leaving now.” Quicker than a colored lizard, she turned and slammed into Esmay and Karis, they were bigger than her, but weaker and slower. They both fell away from Rye who scrambled to his feet.
“Come on!” Jade shouted as she vaulted into the air, Rye right behind her.
“Oh no you don’t!” Roksana screamed, several adults poked their heads out of their caves, including Constance who roared in anger.
“Get them!” She screamed. Jade and Rye only flew on but Roksana was gaining. Rye screamed as she grabbed his tail. Jade jerked back to help him but it was too late. Roksana slammed him into the ground and a loud thud and crack echoed in Jade’s ears. Everyone froze.
“Well, that is unfortunate.” Roksana said frowning. Jade growled with hate and Roksana seemed to remember she was still there.
“You killed him!” Jade screamed. She hurtled herself at Roksana who simply flapped away.
“Do not challenge me! You are no match!” Roksana roared back. She was right, as much as Jade wanted to break her neck, she turned and flew as fast as she could toward the mountains.
“I will be back!” She roared over her shoulder at the Guardians that were flocking to the edge of the ravine.
“Is that so? When!” One of them shouted. It sounded like Constance.
“You will know.” Jade whispered under her breath. She would be back, and next time, she would not fail.
This is my lore about the dragons in my clan. It is titled You Will Know, and is going to be about, Well, you will see. Note: Keep in mind it won’t be entirely based off of flightrising but it will follow a few of the things in game. Here are some things you should know to help this lore along.

1. I update every Friday (or try to)
2. I post pictures of all the new characters in the lore
3. I will, if you would like, add one of your very own dragons to the story, I just need a picture and some of their important info.
4. Any tips or theories are welcome. Tips can help make the story easy and more interesting to read and theories can give me ideas on what to add to the story next.
5. If you want to be informed about when I update then please ask and I’ll ping you!
6. Have fun!

So! Without further ado, here is the first chapter!

You Will Know

Chapter One

“We are all dragons of the Water Flight: it is superior to most others as it was the flight of one of the first four dragons to ever live, and create the world we know today.” Constance continued, fluttering her large, mismatched wings. Jade tried to tune her out but failed as Constance’s voice was bright and piercing to her ears. She had heard this story so many times, she could recite every line word for word.
“Are you paying attention Jade?” Constance snatched Jade’s attention from her thoughts. Jade glared at the fat, pink, blob of a Guardian dragon.
“Yesss.” Jade hissed. The rest of Jade’s classmates were snickering.
“Then tell me the story of how our world was created.” Constance smirked, she thought she had cornered Jade again. No, you are NOT smarter than me, stupid fish butt of… “Well?”
“All you really need to know was that the first four dragons of different flights, Earth, Fire, Air, and Water, made the world from literally nothing but rocks, then four new dragons rose, Lightning, Shadow, Light, and Ice, and they all fought a dark space thing for years, won, and turned into a giant pillar. This led to the new generation of magic dealing creatures worshiping it then fighting other machine creatures for claim of land and then one of the machines exploded, killing everything, and the Arcanist, Plague, and Earth flight were created. The Arcanist didn’t care what the others did, which was fighting for who could build the world in what way, and he summoned the dark space thing back, awakening the sleeping eight first dragons, and creating dragon kind. All the dragon flights made a pact to fight the space thing and keep it at bay while also fighting a new enemy, the beast clans. They wanted to rule the world, and they would not. That’s it, all the dragons are in a massive alliance against the space thing and the beasts.” Jade took in a big breath that nobody could hear and stared right at Constance, who now had a dark look on her face.
“It’s called the Shade, not the space thing.” She said, turning back to her papers. When nobody moved Constance looked up at everyone with a glare, “What are you waiting for? Class dismissed!”
Jade didn’t miss a beat, she picked up her bone pen and paper, stuck her forked tongue out at Constance, and trotted briskly out of the cave and into the sunlit ravine. It was full of sand, who knows how deep, and was miles long. The bright yellow sand stuck out brightly against the grey rock walls of the ravine. Jade breathed in the dusty air and coughed. Despite being a water flight dragon, she hated water, she only used it for drinking and found it useless otherwise.
“Ha! You heard Jade! The Arcanist is what summoned the shade! Your flight is at fault for this!”
Jade turned her head to the yelling and saw three little green dragons circling an even smaller red one, Rye. He was the only dragon of a different flight in the clan, even worse, he was an arcane. He was weird and wore glasses over his short nose. He appeared here not long after Jade was born, what, ten months? The clan took him in because he was a hatchling then, everyone felt bad, sorta. He was a crimson Wildclaw with Maroon wings. Black tiger stripes decorated every part of him.
The other three dragons around him were sisters, Esmay, Karis, and Roksana. Roksana was the oldest hatchling in the clan, her sisters were three years younger. Jade unfortunately had to walk by the Guardian sisters to get to her own cave. Yeah, she had her own cave, she was an outcast. Being one of the only two wildclaws in the clan.
Jade took light steps and ducked her head a little. Not looking at the sisters as she paced by. Something grabbed her tail and she couldn’t contain a help of surprise as she was thrown on the ground and pinned on her back, Roksana’s dark green nose sniffing in her face.
“Thought you could sneak by? Pathetic.” Roksana gave Jade a slap across her lower jaw, making sure to catch it with her claws and draw blood. Jade hissed.
“Get off me.”
“Nope!” Roksana slapped Jade again, harder. She was bigger than Jade, and older. She had the higher ground. Out of the corner of her eye, Jade saw Rye slowly crawling away. She wanted him to help her but as he clung to his book in cowardice, pushing his glasses up his nose, Jade knew he wasn’t going to do anything.
Roksana grabbed Jade’s horns. “You’re not so different from Rye, a Wildclaw, a coward.”
“I’m not a coward.” Jade whispered under her breath. Roksana sucked in her breath and an evil grin grew on her face.
“And you don’t know when to shut up!” She shouted, in a fowl movement she yanked Jade’s head up and then smashed the side of her face into the sand. The place that she had been scratched by Roksana was now covered in sand and sending screaming spikes of pain to the spot between her eyes. Jade gasped as her skull felt like it was being compressed on all sides and inhaled a mouthful of sand. She spat and coughed as Roksana made Jade face her again.
“You will always be a coward and nothing but a…” Roksana didn’t finish. Jade spat slimy sand into her face and kicked her belly as hard as she could. Shocked, she fell back as coughing Jade got to her feet and glared. Roksana rubbed her eyes to remove the sand in them.
“Rye got away.” Karis said suddenly. Sure enough, as Jade looked for Rye, he was nowhere to be found.
“It’s fine, both Wildclaws will face a beating tomorrow.” Roksana couched her stomach and turned around as her sisters shared a nervous glance. Roksana nodded and they quickly followed her down the ravine to their cave.

Jade touched the permanent scar on the right side of her face, the memory of her hatchling days faded and she shook herself. It was time. Jade had burned her schoolbooks, and gathered food and other needs for a week in a small side satchel. She intended to leave tonight, but it was evening and she had some “errands” to run. She trotted out of her cave and straight into Rye’s. He had never been great company but Jade didn’t want to be alone when she ran away. They had slowly gotten to know each other over the years but still hadn’t officially called each other friends.
“Rye.” Jade hissed at the mouth of the cave. “Time to go. Let’s go fill our water bags.”
Slowly, the skinny Wildclaw emerged from the darkness with a small satchel in his talons, held tightly to his chest. He had lost a lot of weight, being the lowest rank in the clan. He nodded and they left his cave.
Jade immediately turned to the water well, unfortunately it was in the center of the ravine so they might be seen, but the clan would all be asleep by the time they were done with last minute preparations. After filling the water bags Jade ran toward Roksana, Karis, and Esmay’s cave.
“What are you doing?” Rye whispered to Jade as she pulled a jar with green gel inside of it out of her satchel when they reached the cave.
“Getting revenge.” Jade replied, grinning. She thought she saw a little smile on Rye’s face as she spread the stinky gel around the opening of the three sister’s cave with a stick. “As they walk in and out, the gel will get on them and they will stink for days.” Jade left the jar by the cave opening so it would be seen and the sisters would know who did it. It’s not like Jade was coming back.
Once Jade finished, she nodded approvingly at her work, gave Rye a side glance, and then turned away. “Come, time to fly.” She said as she spread her wings. Jade leapt into the air and Rye quickly followed suit. They flapped their wings silently up the ravine and landed on its edge. Jade breathed in the air, it was much cleaner up here. She noticed Rye turn back to the ravine.
“Not having second thoughts are you?” Jade asked him, she didn’t turn to him, she only stared at the expanse outside the ravine, and the distant mountains.
“No, it’s just, what do we do when we leave?” Rye asked back, looking down.
“We will go find a clan or market or somewhere to stay in the mountains. Nowhere near here.” Jade answered him, the last sentence had a hiss to it, Rye didn’t reply, he only turned and stood by Jade.
“Let’s…”
“You aren’t going anywhere.” A voice boomed above the two wildclaws. They snapped their heads up and hardly got a look at the three green dragons above them before the two smaller ones pinned Rye and the third landed in front of Jade.
“What do you want?” She hissed.
“Again, you aren’t going anywhere! Not until you clean up the mess by our cave!” Roksana growled. Jade smirked, finally noticing the odor that enveloped the three guardians.
“Ha, yeah right.” Jade retorted. “We are leaving now.” Quicker than a colored lizard, she turned and slammed into Esmay and Karis, they were bigger than her, but weaker and slower. They both fell away from Rye who scrambled to his feet.
“Come on!” Jade shouted as she vaulted into the air, Rye right behind her.
“Oh no you don’t!” Roksana screamed, several adults poked their heads out of their caves, including Constance who roared in anger.
“Get them!” She screamed. Jade and Rye only flew on but Roksana was gaining. Rye screamed as she grabbed his tail. Jade jerked back to help him but it was too late. Roksana slammed him into the ground and a loud thud and crack echoed in Jade’s ears. Everyone froze.
“Well, that is unfortunate.” Roksana said frowning. Jade growled with hate and Roksana seemed to remember she was still there.
“You killed him!” Jade screamed. She hurtled herself at Roksana who simply flapped away.
“Do not challenge me! You are no match!” Roksana roared back. She was right, as much as Jade wanted to break her neck, she turned and flew as fast as she could toward the mountains.
“I will be back!” She roared over her shoulder at the Guardians that were flocking to the edge of the ravine.
“Is that so? When!” One of them shouted. It sounded like Constance.
“You will know.” Jade whispered under her breath. She would be back, and next time, she would not fail.
Untitled_Artwork.png

Please excuse any errors you may come across, I’ve revised and edited things and haven’t seen anymore errors, but if there are then ????.
Please excuse any errors you may come across, I’ve revised and edited things and haven’t seen anymore errors, but if there are then ????.
Untitled_Artwork.png

Chapter Two
The night passed quickly for Jade, her anger and then will to get away from her clan powered her to keep going. She was more than halfway to the mountains by now and their peaks seemed bigger than ever. She had never been this far from the clan before.
Jade intended to fly to the Market in the Mountains. It was literally a market in the mountains, well, on the edge of the mountains anyway. She would restock her food supply, buy a map and compass with the gems and treasure she stole from Constance and the Guardian sisters over the years, rest a day and night, then cross the mountain range to whatever market was closest.
Thinking of her plan spiked more anger and sadness in Jade’s mind. Sighing, she decided to rest during the day and travel again at night. She thought it was too risky to travel alone during the day. If an adult dragon saw a teen flying alone in the middle of the rock plains, she may be taken back to her old clan.
Jade set her sights on a boulder in the shape of a spike, jutting from the ground at the perfect angle to protect from the weather. It was also surrounded by tall grass that would be up to her shoulders and when she laid down, she wouldn’t be seen at all. Jade glided softly to the ground next to the rock, a rotting smell filled her nose. Really? Can I get a break? She thought, wrinkling her nose and walking around the base of the rock.
“Woah…” Jade looked down at the dead basilisk at her feet, it was massive. She had seen pictures of these in her bio schoolbook but they always looked really little. This one was about twice the size of a Forest Path Rooster. Jade thought about eating it but decided against having bad breath for a week. She reached down to move the bird and move it away so it wouldn’t stink anymore but was surprised by a small brown cotton ball leaping from under the basilisk wing in a fit of angry chirps.
“Great! Of course the one time I see a basilisk, a dead one at that, there is a baby! Ugg! Keep your stupid bird then cotton ball!” Jade shouted at the brown puff. It was breathing heavily now but still hissing at Jade who turned and walked into the tall grass under the rock. She turned in a circle and then laid down with a huff.
Pat pat pat pat pat pat. Jade raised her head in the direction of the basilisk chick. It came through the grass slowly and faced her.
“Go. Away.” Jade growled, laying her head back down. The chick ignored her and walked right up to her. Jade raised her head quickly and snapped at the chick. “Leave!” It still ignored her. Maybe if I ignore it it’ll leave. The chick came even closer. “Uuuuuhhhhh.” It suddenly squished itself under Jade’s arm in between it and her chest. Cooooooooooooo. Jade raised her head and looked at the chick, she didn’t like it but at least she wasn’t alone anymore. She settled down again, making sure not to crush the chick, and closed her eyes. The chick’s quiet purrs were oddly comforting.

The chick woke up before Jade and decided to examine this big dragon. It was definitely bigger than mom, that’s for sure. It pecked softly at her black leopard spots on her coal colored hide and then pulled at the jade colored feathers on her wings. The chick grew bored and went to examine Jade’s face. It looked at the scar she had on the right side of her face. The chick pecked it gently, then a little harder, then harder.
“Owch!” Jade woke with a start and raised her head quickly. The chick jumped back with a nervous squawk. Jade glared at it. “No! That hurts!” She scolded. I’m not it’s mom. She caught herself. Jade looked at the chick again and then got up and shook her stiff wings. She strutted out of the grass and into the open rock plain, closing her eyes and wincing. It was colder than she expected, but the ravine was usually full of torches and fires for warmth at night, Jade would get used to it. The chick ran out of the grass behind her, losing little brown fluff bits as it ran.
“I can’t take you with me. The mountains are too cold for you.” Jade told it. The chick only peeped in reply. Jade looked at the dead basilisk on the ground. “That must be your parent huh.” The chick chirped in a low tone. I can’t leave it here alone can I? Jade looked at the chick who had it's eyes as wide as possible as it gazed at her.
“Don’t look at me like that.” The chicks eyes almost grew wider. “Fishtails! Fine! But I’ll have to carry you.” The chick lost the pleasing look and started to jump up and down, chirping happily. “Okay! Quit it. Let’s go” Jade leaned down and scooped up the chick in her talons.
“I suppose you need a name, but I don’t know what sex you are. It will have to be neutral.” Jade examined the chick. “I’m just gonna call you chicken. I don’t know what else to call you.” Jade looked away and with that, she took to the sky. The chick in her talons.

The odd pair arrived at the Market in the Mountains just as dawn broke. “I will set you down if you stay right by me.” Jade told the chick, who cheeped in approval. Jade set Chicken down and it proceeded to walk in between Jade’s legs. I’ll go ask somebody where the nearest inn is. Jade thought. They turned down a narrow alley that had small side shops here and there, most were closed but one that was ironically selling basilisks and roosters was open. The dragon there was a lemon yellow Mirror with an eye patch. Jade approached.
“Where is the nearest inn?” She asked the Mirror.
“Get lost kid, find another town.” He replied with an annoyed growl. Chicken was looking at the other basilisks and scuttled into the Mirror’s stand to get a better look.
“That doesn’t mean you can’t tell me where the inn is!” Jade shot back. Now though, the Mirror was distracted, he picked up a little brown chick off the ground.
“How did you get out of your cage?”
“Hey! That’s my basilisk!” Jade shouted.
“Excuse me? I don’t think so, again, get lost!”
“But it’s mine!”
“Prove it! If it was your pet you would know the sex!”
Jade was shocked. She didn’t know Chicken’s gender. “I, uh…”
“Yeah, that what I thought. Even if HE was yours, I wouldn’t give him to you, you are obviously inexperienced.”
As Jade tried to get Chicken back a male Imperial approached. He had a cloak covering him and was old looking. The Mirror looked at him, still holding Chicken, who was now squirming, sensing something was wrong and trying to get back to Jade.
“Sir,” He said. “I’d like to buy a male basilisk, ordinary, no extra features please.”
“Certainly.” The Mirror looked at Jade from the Imperial. “Now this gentleman knows what he is talking about.” The Mirror looked at the Imperial again. “Would you like a chick or rooster?”
“A chick.”
“You can have this one then, I certainly don’t want it.”
“No!” Jade shrieked, attracting attention from some other shopping dragons.
“50 treasure!” The Mirror ignored Jade.
“He’s hardly worth 10.” The Imperial stated calmly.
“25.” The Mirror bartered.
“15.”
“20 and that’s final.”
“Deal.” The Imperial handed over a small bag of treasure and the Mirror put Chicken in a small cage and tied it closed, then quickly handed the Imperial the cage.
“No! Please! Sir he is my basilisk!” Jade screamed. She jumped and tried to snatch away the cage. The Mirror chuckled. “Shut up!” Jade yelled at him. She turned back to where the Imperial had been but saw him halfway down the alley. She bolted after him just as he turned a corner into an even darker, smaller alley. She ran in front of him but before she could say anything the Imperial grabbed her nose and held it shut.
“Follow me and be quiet.” He hissed. Jade nodded and watched him take a few steps but then followed close behind. He made a final turn into the shadows and Jade heard a door creak open and the alley filled with light. The Imperial walked into a small cave with Jade and then shut the door, locked it, and let Chicken out of the cage.
CHIRP CHIRP CHIRP! He screamed and ran to Jade, who scooped him up.
“Don’t do that again! Stay with me okay?” She said sternly. The Imperial watched.
“Does he have a name?” He asked.
“Chicken, my name is Jade, thank you for doing that.”
“You are welcome, but you shouldn’t wander these streets alone, that Mirror is always giving dragons a hard time.” The Imperial growled and threw the cage in the fire. “My name is North.” Jade nodded.
“I should leave. I’ll find the inn.”
“No, you will stay here, the dragons at the inn will steal your stuff.”
“And you won’t?”
“Ha, you don’t need to be scared of an old coot like me. But you shouldn’t get brave either.”
North was looking intently at the fire. He heard the ring of treasure at his ear. Looking down he saw Jade holding a few coins out.
“Is that all you have?” North asked.
“Yeah, I…”
“Keep it. I’ve got everything I need here.”
“Well, in that case, can I buy a map and compass from you? I’m crossing the mountains.”
North squinted at Jade and Chicken. Jade was still holding out the coins, and she was obviously a runaway.
“What’s your story, I’m usually alone and would enjoy the company and talk to. You can trade me that for the map and compass.” He said. Jade looked at Chicken almost like she was ashamed. She set him down and then made herself comfortable on the bearskin that North was laying on by the fire. Chicken scratched at the rug while jade told north about what she had been through.
“I’m sorry about your friend.” North said when she finished. Jade looked away.
“He wasn’t much of a friend.” She replied.
“Dragons are better than no dragons.” North said matter of fact. “You better hope your clan doesn’t search for you, they will most certain…” North glanced at Jade, she had fallen asleep and now Chicken was sitting on her back, fluffed up and cooing quietly. Right, a day and a half of no sleep will be hard on a dragonet. She is a fighter though. North looked up at a drawing of an Imperial above the fireplace for a long second, then back down at the fire. I could turn her in… no, I was in her place before. I know how hard it is, besides, even if I did, I have a feeling she would get away. With her spirit she seems more like a lightning dragon that the calm tones of the water. I wonder… North looked at Jade one more time. Is she the one?
Chapter Two
The night passed quickly for Jade, her anger and then will to get away from her clan powered her to keep going. She was more than halfway to the mountains by now and their peaks seemed bigger than ever. She had never been this far from the clan before.
Jade intended to fly to the Market in the Mountains. It was literally a market in the mountains, well, on the edge of the mountains anyway. She would restock her food supply, buy a map and compass with the gems and treasure she stole from Constance and the Guardian sisters over the years, rest a day and night, then cross the mountain range to whatever market was closest.
Thinking of her plan spiked more anger and sadness in Jade’s mind. Sighing, she decided to rest during the day and travel again at night. She thought it was too risky to travel alone during the day. If an adult dragon saw a teen flying alone in the middle of the rock plains, she may be taken back to her old clan.
Jade set her sights on a boulder in the shape of a spike, jutting from the ground at the perfect angle to protect from the weather. It was also surrounded by tall grass that would be up to her shoulders and when she laid down, she wouldn’t be seen at all. Jade glided softly to the ground next to the rock, a rotting smell filled her nose. Really? Can I get a break? She thought, wrinkling her nose and walking around the base of the rock.
“Woah…” Jade looked down at the dead basilisk at her feet, it was massive. She had seen pictures of these in her bio schoolbook but they always looked really little. This one was about twice the size of a Forest Path Rooster. Jade thought about eating it but decided against having bad breath for a week. She reached down to move the bird and move it away so it wouldn’t stink anymore but was surprised by a small brown cotton ball leaping from under the basilisk wing in a fit of angry chirps.
“Great! Of course the one time I see a basilisk, a dead one at that, there is a baby! Ugg! Keep your stupid bird then cotton ball!” Jade shouted at the brown puff. It was breathing heavily now but still hissing at Jade who turned and walked into the tall grass under the rock. She turned in a circle and then laid down with a huff.
Pat pat pat pat pat pat. Jade raised her head in the direction of the basilisk chick. It came through the grass slowly and faced her.
“Go. Away.” Jade growled, laying her head back down. The chick ignored her and walked right up to her. Jade raised her head quickly and snapped at the chick. “Leave!” It still ignored her. Maybe if I ignore it it’ll leave. The chick came even closer. “Uuuuuhhhhh.” It suddenly squished itself under Jade’s arm in between it and her chest. Cooooooooooooo. Jade raised her head and looked at the chick, she didn’t like it but at least she wasn’t alone anymore. She settled down again, making sure not to crush the chick, and closed her eyes. The chick’s quiet purrs were oddly comforting.

The chick woke up before Jade and decided to examine this big dragon. It was definitely bigger than mom, that’s for sure. It pecked softly at her black leopard spots on her coal colored hide and then pulled at the jade colored feathers on her wings. The chick grew bored and went to examine Jade’s face. It looked at the scar she had on the right side of her face. The chick pecked it gently, then a little harder, then harder.
“Owch!” Jade woke with a start and raised her head quickly. The chick jumped back with a nervous squawk. Jade glared at it. “No! That hurts!” She scolded. I’m not it’s mom. She caught herself. Jade looked at the chick again and then got up and shook her stiff wings. She strutted out of the grass and into the open rock plain, closing her eyes and wincing. It was colder than she expected, but the ravine was usually full of torches and fires for warmth at night, Jade would get used to it. The chick ran out of the grass behind her, losing little brown fluff bits as it ran.
“I can’t take you with me. The mountains are too cold for you.” Jade told it. The chick only peeped in reply. Jade looked at the dead basilisk on the ground. “That must be your parent huh.” The chick chirped in a low tone. I can’t leave it here alone can I? Jade looked at the chick who had it's eyes as wide as possible as it gazed at her.
“Don’t look at me like that.” The chicks eyes almost grew wider. “Fishtails! Fine! But I’ll have to carry you.” The chick lost the pleasing look and started to jump up and down, chirping happily. “Okay! Quit it. Let’s go” Jade leaned down and scooped up the chick in her talons.
“I suppose you need a name, but I don’t know what sex you are. It will have to be neutral.” Jade examined the chick. “I’m just gonna call you chicken. I don’t know what else to call you.” Jade looked away and with that, she took to the sky. The chick in her talons.

The odd pair arrived at the Market in the Mountains just as dawn broke. “I will set you down if you stay right by me.” Jade told the chick, who cheeped in approval. Jade set Chicken down and it proceeded to walk in between Jade’s legs. I’ll go ask somebody where the nearest inn is. Jade thought. They turned down a narrow alley that had small side shops here and there, most were closed but one that was ironically selling basilisks and roosters was open. The dragon there was a lemon yellow Mirror with an eye patch. Jade approached.
“Where is the nearest inn?” She asked the Mirror.
“Get lost kid, find another town.” He replied with an annoyed growl. Chicken was looking at the other basilisks and scuttled into the Mirror’s stand to get a better look.
“That doesn’t mean you can’t tell me where the inn is!” Jade shot back. Now though, the Mirror was distracted, he picked up a little brown chick off the ground.
“How did you get out of your cage?”
“Hey! That’s my basilisk!” Jade shouted.
“Excuse me? I don’t think so, again, get lost!”
“But it’s mine!”
“Prove it! If it was your pet you would know the sex!”
Jade was shocked. She didn’t know Chicken’s gender. “I, uh…”
“Yeah, that what I thought. Even if HE was yours, I wouldn’t give him to you, you are obviously inexperienced.”
As Jade tried to get Chicken back a male Imperial approached. He had a cloak covering him and was old looking. The Mirror looked at him, still holding Chicken, who was now squirming, sensing something was wrong and trying to get back to Jade.
“Sir,” He said. “I’d like to buy a male basilisk, ordinary, no extra features please.”
“Certainly.” The Mirror looked at Jade from the Imperial. “Now this gentleman knows what he is talking about.” The Mirror looked at the Imperial again. “Would you like a chick or rooster?”
“A chick.”
“You can have this one then, I certainly don’t want it.”
“No!” Jade shrieked, attracting attention from some other shopping dragons.
“50 treasure!” The Mirror ignored Jade.
“He’s hardly worth 10.” The Imperial stated calmly.
“25.” The Mirror bartered.
“15.”
“20 and that’s final.”
“Deal.” The Imperial handed over a small bag of treasure and the Mirror put Chicken in a small cage and tied it closed, then quickly handed the Imperial the cage.
“No! Please! Sir he is my basilisk!” Jade screamed. She jumped and tried to snatch away the cage. The Mirror chuckled. “Shut up!” Jade yelled at him. She turned back to where the Imperial had been but saw him halfway down the alley. She bolted after him just as he turned a corner into an even darker, smaller alley. She ran in front of him but before she could say anything the Imperial grabbed her nose and held it shut.
“Follow me and be quiet.” He hissed. Jade nodded and watched him take a few steps but then followed close behind. He made a final turn into the shadows and Jade heard a door creak open and the alley filled with light. The Imperial walked into a small cave with Jade and then shut the door, locked it, and let Chicken out of the cage.
CHIRP CHIRP CHIRP! He screamed and ran to Jade, who scooped him up.
“Don’t do that again! Stay with me okay?” She said sternly. The Imperial watched.
“Does he have a name?” He asked.
“Chicken, my name is Jade, thank you for doing that.”
“You are welcome, but you shouldn’t wander these streets alone, that Mirror is always giving dragons a hard time.” The Imperial growled and threw the cage in the fire. “My name is North.” Jade nodded.
“I should leave. I’ll find the inn.”
“No, you will stay here, the dragons at the inn will steal your stuff.”
“And you won’t?”
“Ha, you don’t need to be scared of an old coot like me. But you shouldn’t get brave either.”
North was looking intently at the fire. He heard the ring of treasure at his ear. Looking down he saw Jade holding a few coins out.
“Is that all you have?” North asked.
“Yeah, I…”
“Keep it. I’ve got everything I need here.”
“Well, in that case, can I buy a map and compass from you? I’m crossing the mountains.”
North squinted at Jade and Chicken. Jade was still holding out the coins, and she was obviously a runaway.
“What’s your story, I’m usually alone and would enjoy the company and talk to. You can trade me that for the map and compass.” He said. Jade looked at Chicken almost like she was ashamed. She set him down and then made herself comfortable on the bearskin that North was laying on by the fire. Chicken scratched at the rug while jade told north about what she had been through.
“I’m sorry about your friend.” North said when she finished. Jade looked away.
“He wasn’t much of a friend.” She replied.
“Dragons are better than no dragons.” North said matter of fact. “You better hope your clan doesn’t search for you, they will most certain…” North glanced at Jade, she had fallen asleep and now Chicken was sitting on her back, fluffed up and cooing quietly. Right, a day and a half of no sleep will be hard on a dragonet. She is a fighter though. North looked up at a drawing of an Imperial above the fireplace for a long second, then back down at the fire. I could turn her in… no, I was in her place before. I know how hard it is, besides, even if I did, I have a feeling she would get away. With her spirit she seems more like a lightning dragon that the calm tones of the water. I wonder… North looked at Jade one more time. Is she the one?
Untitled_Artwork.png

*crashes through door* SIGN ME THE HECK UP!! Here's some tips; 1. Make the spacing between paragraphs a little wider! In my experience, it makes your writing easier to read, and it flows a bit better! [quote=Example!]"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" <insert a bunch of text here, "...Why are you screaming?"[/quote] 2. Try not to put a bunch of text in between a character's lines! It might confuse readers about who's talking. (At least, it confuses me ;-;)
*crashes through door*

SIGN ME THE HECK UP!!

Here's some tips;

1. Make the spacing between paragraphs a little wider! In my experience, it makes your writing easier to read, and it flows a bit better!
Example! wrote:
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" <insert a bunch of text here,

"...Why are you screaming?"

2. Try not to put a bunch of text in between a character's lines! It might confuse readers about who's talking. (At least, it confuses me ;-;)
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
Love the enthusiasm! And thanks for the tips, I will be sure to use them to make my lore a bit more fun to read. Thanks!
Love the enthusiasm! And thanks for the tips, I will be sure to use them to make my lore a bit more fun to read. Thanks!
Untitled_Artwork.png

I have made a theme song for Jade, it’s posted on my Instagram, Maddys_coop, I’ve drawn all the art for it and everything is made by me except the song, written and sung by Beth Crowley. You do not need to watch it to know the story, it just represents and builds character for Jade. Hope you guys get to watch it!

Edit: I will upload chapters of You Will Know every Friday. Starting next week. ;)
I have made a theme song for Jade, it’s posted on my Instagram, Maddys_coop, I’ve drawn all the art for it and everything is made by me except the song, written and sung by Beth Crowley. You do not need to watch it to know the story, it just represents and builds character for Jade. Hope you guys get to watch it!

Edit: I will upload chapters of You Will Know every Friday. Starting next week. ;)
Untitled_Artwork.png

Here is this Friday’s chapter! I know it’s long, but it goes quickly. I hope it seems good though! Have a good time reading!

Jade woke up to the sweet smell of cinnamon tea and the warmth of a large bear skin draped over her wings. Chicken was a small hotspot underneath her arm. She raised her head and yawned hugely, then testing the air with her tongue for any smell of danger. There was none so she rose to her feet and shook herself awake, scanning the cave for North. He wasn’t there but Jade decided it better so she could snoop and examine the cave she was too tired the previous night to take in. By the door there was a bookshelf with so many books that some were stacked on the floor, on the other side of the door there was a small round corner table with a few severely melted candles who’s wax was now seeming part of the table from melting into it over and over again.
Jade turned her head to the door that was next to this table, it was closed so she figured it was the bedroom and across the room from this door was a larger table that a dragon could sit and eat at, only one chair was placed by it for sitting and there were marks below it on the floor as if it had been turned at an angle over and over again so it faced the fireplace, then the table. The fireplace was on the wall behind Jade and the bear skin she slept on was in the middle of the room, mostly moved by the fireplace.
Chicken chirped quietly at Jade’s feet so she bent down and picked him up, cradling him to her chest and talking to him softly as she sat back down. She noticed the little brown feathers that had been left behind on the bear skin from Chicken.
“Look at the mess you made.” Jade told him, he only peeped in defiance as Jade put him down and started to collect the brown feathers and put them in her side satchel. The door creaked open behind Jade who quickly got up and spun on her feet, facing the door in defense mode, Chicken jumping underneath her.
North poked his head inside the cave. “Good, you’re awake.” He said. Jade quickly relaxed.
“Yeah.” North nodded and squeezed through the door and Jade realized for the first time just how big he was. Imperials were known to be the largest dragons in the world but Jade had underestimated just how big they actually were.
North had a big burlap sack full of food items and he emptied them on the table, shutting the door with his tail. Most of the food was plant and insect items, they were shoved aside as North dug for something in the mess. He pulled out a terracotta jar as Jade watched him awkwardly.
“This is for you, it’s paint, so whenever you go outside and paint it on other dragons won't recognize you.” He told Jade, turning to her and passing over the jar. Before Jade could thank him he turned back around and grabbed a little brown pouch that made a jingle when North tossed it to Jade. “And those, spend them wisely.”
“I’m not going to take your money.” Jade told him.
“Yes you will, because when you leave your little bag of twenty coins won’t be enough for a cricket.” North retorted, chuckling with a sly look. Jade grinned and put the treasure in her bag.
“Thanks.” She stopped smiling and looked at the floor. A particular hair on the bear skin looked suddenly interesting.
“Your welcome, now, one more thing, I put your map and compass in your satchel. Thanks for telling me your story.” North looked at Jade who was awkwardly shifting her feet. “What?” He asked her.
“Nobody has ever been so kind to me. My clan would have killed me if it wasn’t against the law, and what makes it worse is when they tried to auction me, nobody would take me in. They even wanted to exalt me but the lair of the Tidelord was too far away, they said it was too much effort to take me there.” Jade told him.
North looked shocked for a split second but removed the look quickly. He glanced at the picture of the Imperial above the fireplace. He noticed Jade watching him and looked away quickly, starting to sort the food on the table. Evidently, Jade saw what North was looking at.
“Who is the Imperial?” She asked. North stopped and didn’t look at Jade.
“Someone I used to know.” He replied quietly.
“Oh come on tell me! You owe me! I told you my story!” Jade yelped at North, trotting to his side.
North glared at her quickly. “Do not! We made a deal, your story for my map and compass!”
Defeated, knowing that the Imperial would not budge, Jade snorted. “Fine. You’ll tell me later though.”
“If I don’t I’m sure you’ll make a fuss.” North laughed deeply and looked back at the food. Jade snorted again. Chicken chirped quietly on the bear skin, pecking at its hair.

A couple days had passed. Today Jade and North were going into the alleyway again so Jade could restock her food. North bought everything she needed. He had so much treasure, it was a relief to spend some of it. They walked down the alley on the way back to North’s cave, happy with their spendings.
Jade smiled. “Chicken has grown really big now! He has all his adult feathers.”
North studied the foot tall bird walking by Jade’s feet. “Yes, Basilisks tend to grow fast. He will be full grown by the next full moon, maybe sooner.”
Jade looked at Chicken “Wow, that's like, a week! When will he start flying?”
North gave Jade a puzzled look, then remembered she didn’t know much about basilisks. He erased the look and studied the alley in front of him as they walked down it. Oh no… North thought.
“North?” Jade asked, sensing danger.
“Hush, don't say a word.” He whispered. At the turn into the alley where North’s cave was, a few guards were standing. North approached carefully. “Hello.” He said to them, staying at a safe distance.
“Sir, we have been informed of a missing Wildclaw dragonet. Female.” One guard told North impolitely.
“And?” North returned the rude voice.
“We heard you had one with you and would like to compare it with our description.” The guard replied. North looked at Jade. His eyes were unreadable, Jade copied the expression as best she could, knowing what he was asking.
“This dragonet is mine. My mate has passed, don't ask to see her.” North looked back at the guard.
“We are obligated to check sir.” The guard could sense the odd tone in North’s voice. He knew North was lying.
“No. There is no reason.” North started to hiss.
The guard sighed and turned to the other two guards behind him. “Tell that guardian clan that we have found her.”
North heard him. “You won’t be taking her.”
The guard turned back. “You have three days to turn her in. If you don’t report to the top of this mountain by then, we will take her by force.”
North didn’t respond. He just placed a wing over Jade and Chicken ducked in between her legs. They walked quickly to North’s cave and went inside, locking several latches on the door.
Jade was going to ask North about what he would do but the hard look he gave her before he went in his bedroom told her everything. He wouldn’t turn her in but he still needed a plan. Jade sat down on the bear rug and began to think of a plan.

The next day Jade woke with a start. She raised her head to shuffling in the bedroom and then it’s door opened, North walked out, he glanced in Jade’s direction and Chicken chirped at him. Jade smiled, North didn’t. Instead he walked to the table and grabbed a claw full of bugs, placed them on a stone plate, then walked back into the bedroom. Frowning, Jade looked away. Fine then, she wouldn’t tell North her plan today. Though, she’d have to tomorrow, because the day after, was when the guards would come for her.

Again, Jade jumped awake, dreams plagued her last night, dreams of a black thing, it didn’t harm her, it only watched her as she slept. She didn’t think of it. Instead, she sat and petted Chicken, waiting for North to come out of the bedroom. She was just beginning to think he wouldn’t even come out today when the door creaked open. North poked his head out of the door.
“I have a plan.” Jade shouted, startling Chicken and receiving an annoyed peck. She ignored it and got up as North walked out of the bedroom. She trotted in front of him, stopping him from walking to the table.
North sighed. “Yes?” He asked.
“Ok, we will get all the food and important things packed in a bag. Then we will leave when the sun sets and fly all the way past the desert, far away from here.” Jade told him breathlessly.
“It won’t work. Did you account for the guards that are surely waiting in the alleyway?” North asked.
“O-oh.” Jade grew dismayed. “There has to be some way…” She whispered.
“There…” North started, his eyes lit up for a second as he thought of something.
“What? Did you think of something?” Jade asked, lifting her wings a little as a smile crept up her face.
North crumpled. “It won’t work.” He almost seemed to whimper.
“Oh.” Jade looked away. North coughed and place a claw in the table to steady himself. Once again, he grabbed a stone plate and a few bugs, and walked to his room. Before her entered it he said;
“I will think of something else. You will not be taken back. I must journal a few things, get some rest, we will talk in the morning.”

It was the third day, actually, it was evening, the sun was just about to set, and North still hadn’t come out of his room. All day there had been sounds of rock breaking coming from outside, it was getting on Jade’s nerves and as she paced the room, she snorted in annoyance. Not a single escape plan had come to her. Chicken wasn’t liking it either, and Jade’s footsteps made him nervous as he couldn’t sit anywhere without fear of being tread upon.
Something made a loud crash in North’s bedroom. Jade immediately spun around and looked at the door. It didn’t open. With a sigh, Jade sat down, and to her and Chicken’s relief, the breaking rock noises stopped. Jade wondered if the guards would come tonight, it was weird that they would wait all day before they came, they didn’t seem that patient when they had talked for the first time.
Something knocked on the door. Jade rose to her feet. Tremors shook her legs as she took a step. Then another, then, the bedroom door slammed open and North lunged for the door. Jade launched backward, North was fiddling with the door locks and when he finished he jumped toward Jade and grabbed her shoulders firmly.
“Kid, listen carefully.” He started, Jade tried to speak, fear in her eyes, North interrupted. “Just listen, there is a prophecy, and I think you are in it.” Jade’s looked shocked, again she tried to speak, and again, North blundered on. “There is a scroll on my bed, it has everything you need to know written down in it, take it with you and go through the tunnel.”
“What?” Jade was stunned, she didn’t know what to say.
“Do as I say, you have to go fast, I don’t think the tunnel is big enough for a dragon bigger than you.” North told her.
“Come with me!” Jade shouted, she was shaking fiercely now, Chicken peeped quietly, huddled against her leg.
“I-I can’t, I’m to old, and the tunnel is too small. I’m so sorry.” North looked down.
Is he crying? Jade thought. Yes, then I have to be strong.
“I’ll come back later, at midnight.” Jade sternly crouched and made eye contact with North.
“No, it’s too dangerous.” North said, he still managed to look away from Jade. It seemed his head was bent at an impossible level.
“Then promise me I’ll see you again!” Jade shouted at him. North looked at her. A loud bang came from the door and they both jumped. Chicken clucked loudly.
“Quickly!” North yelled. “You have to go now!”
Jade sprang for the bedroom North close behind. He nodded once to her, then closed the door, and locked it. For a split second Jade looked back.
“Chicken! Come!” Jade commanded. With that she grabbed the scroll on North’s bed and looked around the room. Sure enough, on the far wall, there was a tunnel, Jade looked down it. “It goes into the mountain.” Jade whispered. A crash came from the next room and Jade looked at the door.
“WHERE IS SHE!” A dragon roared. Constance! Jade’s old Guardian teacher herself had come to get her. Instead of North’s reply came a thunderous roar that shook the cave. Constance shrieked back at him and then there was a loud crashing and banging. Jade heard another roar of pain, she didn’t know who it was, she had disappeared into the tunnel just out of reach and sight of anyone who looked down it. There was a loud bang, scarily close to the tunnel, and Jade looked toward the entrance.
“Stupid Imperial.” Constance hissed. “The dragonet go away. Guards, find her, the reward is now doubled for whoever catches her.”
Jade winced. She hissed quietly at the tunnel entrance, put North’s scroll in her side satchel, and then turned and followed the tunnel away from North’s cave.
“We will come back Chicken. I will not let them hurt North and get away with it.” Jade growled softly. Chicken looked at her and cooed. “I will find him, I owe him that at least.”
Here is this Friday’s chapter! I know it’s long, but it goes quickly. I hope it seems good though! Have a good time reading!

Jade woke up to the sweet smell of cinnamon tea and the warmth of a large bear skin draped over her wings. Chicken was a small hotspot underneath her arm. She raised her head and yawned hugely, then testing the air with her tongue for any smell of danger. There was none so she rose to her feet and shook herself awake, scanning the cave for North. He wasn’t there but Jade decided it better so she could snoop and examine the cave she was too tired the previous night to take in. By the door there was a bookshelf with so many books that some were stacked on the floor, on the other side of the door there was a small round corner table with a few severely melted candles who’s wax was now seeming part of the table from melting into it over and over again.
Jade turned her head to the door that was next to this table, it was closed so she figured it was the bedroom and across the room from this door was a larger table that a dragon could sit and eat at, only one chair was placed by it for sitting and there were marks below it on the floor as if it had been turned at an angle over and over again so it faced the fireplace, then the table. The fireplace was on the wall behind Jade and the bear skin she slept on was in the middle of the room, mostly moved by the fireplace.
Chicken chirped quietly at Jade’s feet so she bent down and picked him up, cradling him to her chest and talking to him softly as she sat back down. She noticed the little brown feathers that had been left behind on the bear skin from Chicken.
“Look at the mess you made.” Jade told him, he only peeped in defiance as Jade put him down and started to collect the brown feathers and put them in her side satchel. The door creaked open behind Jade who quickly got up and spun on her feet, facing the door in defense mode, Chicken jumping underneath her.
North poked his head inside the cave. “Good, you’re awake.” He said. Jade quickly relaxed.
“Yeah.” North nodded and squeezed through the door and Jade realized for the first time just how big he was. Imperials were known to be the largest dragons in the world but Jade had underestimated just how big they actually were.
North had a big burlap sack full of food items and he emptied them on the table, shutting the door with his tail. Most of the food was plant and insect items, they were shoved aside as North dug for something in the mess. He pulled out a terracotta jar as Jade watched him awkwardly.
“This is for you, it’s paint, so whenever you go outside and paint it on other dragons won't recognize you.” He told Jade, turning to her and passing over the jar. Before Jade could thank him he turned back around and grabbed a little brown pouch that made a jingle when North tossed it to Jade. “And those, spend them wisely.”
“I’m not going to take your money.” Jade told him.
“Yes you will, because when you leave your little bag of twenty coins won’t be enough for a cricket.” North retorted, chuckling with a sly look. Jade grinned and put the treasure in her bag.
“Thanks.” She stopped smiling and looked at the floor. A particular hair on the bear skin looked suddenly interesting.
“Your welcome, now, one more thing, I put your map and compass in your satchel. Thanks for telling me your story.” North looked at Jade who was awkwardly shifting her feet. “What?” He asked her.
“Nobody has ever been so kind to me. My clan would have killed me if it wasn’t against the law, and what makes it worse is when they tried to auction me, nobody would take me in. They even wanted to exalt me but the lair of the Tidelord was too far away, they said it was too much effort to take me there.” Jade told him.
North looked shocked for a split second but removed the look quickly. He glanced at the picture of the Imperial above the fireplace. He noticed Jade watching him and looked away quickly, starting to sort the food on the table. Evidently, Jade saw what North was looking at.
“Who is the Imperial?” She asked. North stopped and didn’t look at Jade.
“Someone I used to know.” He replied quietly.
“Oh come on tell me! You owe me! I told you my story!” Jade yelped at North, trotting to his side.
North glared at her quickly. “Do not! We made a deal, your story for my map and compass!”
Defeated, knowing that the Imperial would not budge, Jade snorted. “Fine. You’ll tell me later though.”
“If I don’t I’m sure you’ll make a fuss.” North laughed deeply and looked back at the food. Jade snorted again. Chicken chirped quietly on the bear skin, pecking at its hair.

A couple days had passed. Today Jade and North were going into the alleyway again so Jade could restock her food. North bought everything she needed. He had so much treasure, it was a relief to spend some of it. They walked down the alley on the way back to North’s cave, happy with their spendings.
Jade smiled. “Chicken has grown really big now! He has all his adult feathers.”
North studied the foot tall bird walking by Jade’s feet. “Yes, Basilisks tend to grow fast. He will be full grown by the next full moon, maybe sooner.”
Jade looked at Chicken “Wow, that's like, a week! When will he start flying?”
North gave Jade a puzzled look, then remembered she didn’t know much about basilisks. He erased the look and studied the alley in front of him as they walked down it. Oh no… North thought.
“North?” Jade asked, sensing danger.
“Hush, don't say a word.” He whispered. At the turn into the alley where North’s cave was, a few guards were standing. North approached carefully. “Hello.” He said to them, staying at a safe distance.
“Sir, we have been informed of a missing Wildclaw dragonet. Female.” One guard told North impolitely.
“And?” North returned the rude voice.
“We heard you had one with you and would like to compare it with our description.” The guard replied. North looked at Jade. His eyes were unreadable, Jade copied the expression as best she could, knowing what he was asking.
“This dragonet is mine. My mate has passed, don't ask to see her.” North looked back at the guard.
“We are obligated to check sir.” The guard could sense the odd tone in North’s voice. He knew North was lying.
“No. There is no reason.” North started to hiss.
The guard sighed and turned to the other two guards behind him. “Tell that guardian clan that we have found her.”
North heard him. “You won’t be taking her.”
The guard turned back. “You have three days to turn her in. If you don’t report to the top of this mountain by then, we will take her by force.”
North didn’t respond. He just placed a wing over Jade and Chicken ducked in between her legs. They walked quickly to North’s cave and went inside, locking several latches on the door.
Jade was going to ask North about what he would do but the hard look he gave her before he went in his bedroom told her everything. He wouldn’t turn her in but he still needed a plan. Jade sat down on the bear rug and began to think of a plan.

The next day Jade woke with a start. She raised her head to shuffling in the bedroom and then it’s door opened, North walked out, he glanced in Jade’s direction and Chicken chirped at him. Jade smiled, North didn’t. Instead he walked to the table and grabbed a claw full of bugs, placed them on a stone plate, then walked back into the bedroom. Frowning, Jade looked away. Fine then, she wouldn’t tell North her plan today. Though, she’d have to tomorrow, because the day after, was when the guards would come for her.

Again, Jade jumped awake, dreams plagued her last night, dreams of a black thing, it didn’t harm her, it only watched her as she slept. She didn’t think of it. Instead, she sat and petted Chicken, waiting for North to come out of the bedroom. She was just beginning to think he wouldn’t even come out today when the door creaked open. North poked his head out of the door.
“I have a plan.” Jade shouted, startling Chicken and receiving an annoyed peck. She ignored it and got up as North walked out of the bedroom. She trotted in front of him, stopping him from walking to the table.
North sighed. “Yes?” He asked.
“Ok, we will get all the food and important things packed in a bag. Then we will leave when the sun sets and fly all the way past the desert, far away from here.” Jade told him breathlessly.
“It won’t work. Did you account for the guards that are surely waiting in the alleyway?” North asked.
“O-oh.” Jade grew dismayed. “There has to be some way…” She whispered.
“There…” North started, his eyes lit up for a second as he thought of something.
“What? Did you think of something?” Jade asked, lifting her wings a little as a smile crept up her face.
North crumpled. “It won’t work.” He almost seemed to whimper.
“Oh.” Jade looked away. North coughed and place a claw in the table to steady himself. Once again, he grabbed a stone plate and a few bugs, and walked to his room. Before her entered it he said;
“I will think of something else. You will not be taken back. I must journal a few things, get some rest, we will talk in the morning.”

It was the third day, actually, it was evening, the sun was just about to set, and North still hadn’t come out of his room. All day there had been sounds of rock breaking coming from outside, it was getting on Jade’s nerves and as she paced the room, she snorted in annoyance. Not a single escape plan had come to her. Chicken wasn’t liking it either, and Jade’s footsteps made him nervous as he couldn’t sit anywhere without fear of being tread upon.
Something made a loud crash in North’s bedroom. Jade immediately spun around and looked at the door. It didn’t open. With a sigh, Jade sat down, and to her and Chicken’s relief, the breaking rock noises stopped. Jade wondered if the guards would come tonight, it was weird that they would wait all day before they came, they didn’t seem that patient when they had talked for the first time.
Something knocked on the door. Jade rose to her feet. Tremors shook her legs as she took a step. Then another, then, the bedroom door slammed open and North lunged for the door. Jade launched backward, North was fiddling with the door locks and when he finished he jumped toward Jade and grabbed her shoulders firmly.
“Kid, listen carefully.” He started, Jade tried to speak, fear in her eyes, North interrupted. “Just listen, there is a prophecy, and I think you are in it.” Jade’s looked shocked, again she tried to speak, and again, North blundered on. “There is a scroll on my bed, it has everything you need to know written down in it, take it with you and go through the tunnel.”
“What?” Jade was stunned, she didn’t know what to say.
“Do as I say, you have to go fast, I don’t think the tunnel is big enough for a dragon bigger than you.” North told her.
“Come with me!” Jade shouted, she was shaking fiercely now, Chicken peeped quietly, huddled against her leg.
“I-I can’t, I’m to old, and the tunnel is too small. I’m so sorry.” North looked down.
Is he crying? Jade thought. Yes, then I have to be strong.
“I’ll come back later, at midnight.” Jade sternly crouched and made eye contact with North.
“No, it’s too dangerous.” North said, he still managed to look away from Jade. It seemed his head was bent at an impossible level.
“Then promise me I’ll see you again!” Jade shouted at him. North looked at her. A loud bang came from the door and they both jumped. Chicken clucked loudly.
“Quickly!” North yelled. “You have to go now!”
Jade sprang for the bedroom North close behind. He nodded once to her, then closed the door, and locked it. For a split second Jade looked back.
“Chicken! Come!” Jade commanded. With that she grabbed the scroll on North’s bed and looked around the room. Sure enough, on the far wall, there was a tunnel, Jade looked down it. “It goes into the mountain.” Jade whispered. A crash came from the next room and Jade looked at the door.
“WHERE IS SHE!” A dragon roared. Constance! Jade’s old Guardian teacher herself had come to get her. Instead of North’s reply came a thunderous roar that shook the cave. Constance shrieked back at him and then there was a loud crashing and banging. Jade heard another roar of pain, she didn’t know who it was, she had disappeared into the tunnel just out of reach and sight of anyone who looked down it. There was a loud bang, scarily close to the tunnel, and Jade looked toward the entrance.
“Stupid Imperial.” Constance hissed. “The dragonet go away. Guards, find her, the reward is now doubled for whoever catches her.”
Jade winced. She hissed quietly at the tunnel entrance, put North’s scroll in her side satchel, and then turned and followed the tunnel away from North’s cave.
“We will come back Chicken. I will not let them hurt North and get away with it.” Jade growled softly. Chicken looked at her and cooed. “I will find him, I owe him that at least.”
Untitled_Artwork.png

Chapter four

The tunnel seemed to be getting smaller. Jade had to keep her wings folded to her sides to walk down it. She hoped it wasn’t going to get any thinner, although she had noticed it was also starting to rise, maybe to the outside, Jade hoped. She had started to get a sick feeling. What if the tunnel gets to small? What if Jade gets stuck? She certainly couldn’t turn around now, the tunnel was to narrow.
Chicken made a little growl in the dark. Something clattered a little way ahead of Jade and she stopped, straining her eyes to see through the dark expanse in front of them. A small pin of light was in the distance. Jade was suddenly dizzy and stumbled, feeling as if she was in a void with only a star to look at, and the star she saw, Jade was going to catch it.
“Chicken, that’s the way out! Go!” Jade shouted excitedly. Chicken let out a triumphant cluck and charged forward. Jade bolted after him and the star got bigger, and bigger, and bigger.
“Whooot! Whooo!” Jade screamed to the echoing dark as her world brightened with the light of the star. Chicken, only a few paces ahead of Jade, leapt through the hole in a flurry of brown feathers. He made a startled noise just as Jade reached the hole of light in the darkness. Sure enough, the sky, lit with the last light of day, was dark, but far more welcoming and, and Chicken was falling through it!
“Chicken!” Jade screeched, laughing. She could catch him she knew, the hole was on the side of a massive cliff face. About a hundred feet down the cliff was Chicken, flapping wildly at the air with his wings. Jade squished through the hole and dove toward the Basilisk. She squinted her eyes against the wind pelting at her face. Thousands of feet of air lay below her, she could plummet for minutes before hitting the ground. She swooped past Chicken who screamed wildly at her.
“Fly bird!” Jade howled back at him. “Spread your wings! Like this.” Jade’s wings shot out and caught the air, propelling her upward. Chicken did the same and was suddenly gliding. His eyes shut tight, Jade flapped up to him. “Chicken, look!” She told him.
Chicken opened his eyes slowly and clucked incredulously. He looked at Jade and awkwardly flapped his wings, gaining altitude. Jade laughed and spun in the air, twisting back into a dive. Chicken followed her happy yells and shouts and dove after her, copying her movements. He flapped to dive next to Jade who smiled at him.
The ground was getting close so playfully, Jade snatched chicken and yanked him out of their speeding fall and threw chicken back into the air. His wings flew from his sides and Jade landed. Chicken watched her and then landed next to her.
“Good boy!” Jade cheered as Chicken crowed proudly, puffing out his chest. Jade turned in a circle and laid on the green grass at the bottom of the cliff. The sun had just passed overhead and the cliff was casting a massive shadow upon them. Towards the sun, lay the mountains, and two or three away, the Mountain Market.
Jade sifted through her side satchel, which she placed in front of her. She looked at it sadly, the smile on her face turning to a sad frown as Chicken lay beside her, yawning. Jade sighed and pulled a scroll out of it, North’s scroll. Slowly, she sliced the red wax seal in its center, holding it closed, in half and unraveled the dry paper. Jade read aloud;

Jade,
If you are reading this, it means that things probably came to the worst. But, it also means, you most likely got away. Good on you. I know you probably have questions, and some are answered in this scroll, others, maybe not. I’ll start simple, the first thing you may be wondering is, how did you know about the tunnel? I didn’t make it, no, but I knew about it because some Fae dragons lived in my cave years ago, they had it as an escape route. I blocked it off with rocks because it was too small for me to use.
Second, I told you about a prophecy that I thought you were part of. I will not recite it, it is unnecessarily long. However, what you need to know, is that it states a dragon in the wrong flight, known by their spirit, intelligence, stubbornness, and pride, a dragon truly of the lightning flight, must fight off the great darkness, the shade, or the world will come to an end. I believe you are that dragon. Your traits speak volumes, you have all the pride of a lightning dragon. You must do this Jade, prophecies always come true, no matter what, if you try to fight it, I think it will backfire.
I have enclosed a second compass in your satchel, it is enchanted to seek what you want to find. It can lead you to anything you wish. It is called The Compass of Srekees. It was enchanted by a Lacigam dragon, or a dragon that can enchant anything to do its bidding. They are very rare, I doubt you will ever see one, if there are any that are even still alive.
I must end this letter, there is no more time to talk, I don’t believe I will see you again. I will try, but I’m old, I won’t last long anyway. Promise me Jade, fight for me, do not let me pass on to Nevaeh in vain, and know this, even if it was only for a flicker in time, you brought light back into my life. Make more allies, you will need them.

-North

Jade scanned the scroll again. She was stunned and her jaw clamped shut once she realized it was hanging open widely. Chicken looked up at Jade as she rolled up the scroll with a determined look on her face, she stuffed the scroll back into her satchel.
“He thinks he is going to die. We are going back. Now.” Jade said, she looked at Chicken, who nodded in agreement.
With that, Jade and Chicken took to the air and flew upward to the hole they had come through in the cliff face. Chicken landed on it's edge and jumped through and Jade followed quickly. They waited for their eyes to adjust to the darkness and then started at a fast jog back down the tunnel.
The way back seemed to go a lot faster and when the tunnel widened and grey light shone at its end, Jade was suddenly back in North’s bedroom. It had been raided, anything of value was clearly taken and the bed was pushed to the side at an angle, a bookshelf knocked over, books all over the floor with torn pages scattered about the room.
Wincing, Jade picked up a tattered, large, black cloak up off the ground and put it on. It will provide some incognito on the streets. A small, almost nothing, tear escaped Jade’s eye. She sniffed and followed Chicken into the next room.
The bear skin rug was gone, the small corner table had been knocked onto the floor, wax shards everywhere, the candles quivering on the floor. The cave door was on the ground where the bear skin had been and the single chair was laying on the floor. The bookshelf hadn’t been displaced but several books had been torn apart.
Jade’s eye caught a massive blood stain on the corner of the table. The insects on the table had been crushed and scattered everywhere but this blood stain, a dragon had not had an accident, a dragon’s head had been smashed into the table.
The scene played in Jade’s head, Constance, grabbing North’s head, she was about as big as he was, it would be easy for her, taking North’s head and… Jade shook her head violently and looked away from the table. She stepped toward the exit of the cave and raised the hood of North’s cloak over her head. It covered her perfectly and as she gazed out into the night, not even the moonlight could reveal her identity. Only the stars knew who she was.
“Chicken, come. It’s time to go.” Jade said. She sounded confident but they both knew she was scared as hell, but they also knew they were going to join a clan, a lightning clan, and then avenge North and even Rye. Jade was going to kill Constance and then the Guardian sisters. “They will pay.”
Standing up taller, Jade and Chicken padded silently out of North’s cave and down the alleyways and to the entrance of the Mountain Market. Jade pulled out her map. She looked toward for any signs of a lightning market. They would go there and ask around for any clans open to new dragons.
“Ah, the Shock Stands.” Jade said, pointing to a dot on the map. “Northeast.” Jade folded the map up, and pulled out the normal compass. Directed herself northeast, and then took to the sky, Chicken close behind.
Chapter four

The tunnel seemed to be getting smaller. Jade had to keep her wings folded to her sides to walk down it. She hoped it wasn’t going to get any thinner, although she had noticed it was also starting to rise, maybe to the outside, Jade hoped. She had started to get a sick feeling. What if the tunnel gets to small? What if Jade gets stuck? She certainly couldn’t turn around now, the tunnel was to narrow.
Chicken made a little growl in the dark. Something clattered a little way ahead of Jade and she stopped, straining her eyes to see through the dark expanse in front of them. A small pin of light was in the distance. Jade was suddenly dizzy and stumbled, feeling as if she was in a void with only a star to look at, and the star she saw, Jade was going to catch it.
“Chicken, that’s the way out! Go!” Jade shouted excitedly. Chicken let out a triumphant cluck and charged forward. Jade bolted after him and the star got bigger, and bigger, and bigger.
“Whooot! Whooo!” Jade screamed to the echoing dark as her world brightened with the light of the star. Chicken, only a few paces ahead of Jade, leapt through the hole in a flurry of brown feathers. He made a startled noise just as Jade reached the hole of light in the darkness. Sure enough, the sky, lit with the last light of day, was dark, but far more welcoming and, and Chicken was falling through it!
“Chicken!” Jade screeched, laughing. She could catch him she knew, the hole was on the side of a massive cliff face. About a hundred feet down the cliff was Chicken, flapping wildly at the air with his wings. Jade squished through the hole and dove toward the Basilisk. She squinted her eyes against the wind pelting at her face. Thousands of feet of air lay below her, she could plummet for minutes before hitting the ground. She swooped past Chicken who screamed wildly at her.
“Fly bird!” Jade howled back at him. “Spread your wings! Like this.” Jade’s wings shot out and caught the air, propelling her upward. Chicken did the same and was suddenly gliding. His eyes shut tight, Jade flapped up to him. “Chicken, look!” She told him.
Chicken opened his eyes slowly and clucked incredulously. He looked at Jade and awkwardly flapped his wings, gaining altitude. Jade laughed and spun in the air, twisting back into a dive. Chicken followed her happy yells and shouts and dove after her, copying her movements. He flapped to dive next to Jade who smiled at him.
The ground was getting close so playfully, Jade snatched chicken and yanked him out of their speeding fall and threw chicken back into the air. His wings flew from his sides and Jade landed. Chicken watched her and then landed next to her.
“Good boy!” Jade cheered as Chicken crowed proudly, puffing out his chest. Jade turned in a circle and laid on the green grass at the bottom of the cliff. The sun had just passed overhead and the cliff was casting a massive shadow upon them. Towards the sun, lay the mountains, and two or three away, the Mountain Market.
Jade sifted through her side satchel, which she placed in front of her. She looked at it sadly, the smile on her face turning to a sad frown as Chicken lay beside her, yawning. Jade sighed and pulled a scroll out of it, North’s scroll. Slowly, she sliced the red wax seal in its center, holding it closed, in half and unraveled the dry paper. Jade read aloud;

Jade,
If you are reading this, it means that things probably came to the worst. But, it also means, you most likely got away. Good on you. I know you probably have questions, and some are answered in this scroll, others, maybe not. I’ll start simple, the first thing you may be wondering is, how did you know about the tunnel? I didn’t make it, no, but I knew about it because some Fae dragons lived in my cave years ago, they had it as an escape route. I blocked it off with rocks because it was too small for me to use.
Second, I told you about a prophecy that I thought you were part of. I will not recite it, it is unnecessarily long. However, what you need to know, is that it states a dragon in the wrong flight, known by their spirit, intelligence, stubbornness, and pride, a dragon truly of the lightning flight, must fight off the great darkness, the shade, or the world will come to an end. I believe you are that dragon. Your traits speak volumes, you have all the pride of a lightning dragon. You must do this Jade, prophecies always come true, no matter what, if you try to fight it, I think it will backfire.
I have enclosed a second compass in your satchel, it is enchanted to seek what you want to find. It can lead you to anything you wish. It is called The Compass of Srekees. It was enchanted by a Lacigam dragon, or a dragon that can enchant anything to do its bidding. They are very rare, I doubt you will ever see one, if there are any that are even still alive.
I must end this letter, there is no more time to talk, I don’t believe I will see you again. I will try, but I’m old, I won’t last long anyway. Promise me Jade, fight for me, do not let me pass on to Nevaeh in vain, and know this, even if it was only for a flicker in time, you brought light back into my life. Make more allies, you will need them.

-North

Jade scanned the scroll again. She was stunned and her jaw clamped shut once she realized it was hanging open widely. Chicken looked up at Jade as she rolled up the scroll with a determined look on her face, she stuffed the scroll back into her satchel.
“He thinks he is going to die. We are going back. Now.” Jade said, she looked at Chicken, who nodded in agreement.
With that, Jade and Chicken took to the air and flew upward to the hole they had come through in the cliff face. Chicken landed on it's edge and jumped through and Jade followed quickly. They waited for their eyes to adjust to the darkness and then started at a fast jog back down the tunnel.
The way back seemed to go a lot faster and when the tunnel widened and grey light shone at its end, Jade was suddenly back in North’s bedroom. It had been raided, anything of value was clearly taken and the bed was pushed to the side at an angle, a bookshelf knocked over, books all over the floor with torn pages scattered about the room.
Wincing, Jade picked up a tattered, large, black cloak up off the ground and put it on. It will provide some incognito on the streets. A small, almost nothing, tear escaped Jade’s eye. She sniffed and followed Chicken into the next room.
The bear skin rug was gone, the small corner table had been knocked onto the floor, wax shards everywhere, the candles quivering on the floor. The cave door was on the ground where the bear skin had been and the single chair was laying on the floor. The bookshelf hadn’t been displaced but several books had been torn apart.
Jade’s eye caught a massive blood stain on the corner of the table. The insects on the table had been crushed and scattered everywhere but this blood stain, a dragon had not had an accident, a dragon’s head had been smashed into the table.
The scene played in Jade’s head, Constance, grabbing North’s head, she was about as big as he was, it would be easy for her, taking North’s head and… Jade shook her head violently and looked away from the table. She stepped toward the exit of the cave and raised the hood of North’s cloak over her head. It covered her perfectly and as she gazed out into the night, not even the moonlight could reveal her identity. Only the stars knew who she was.
“Chicken, come. It’s time to go.” Jade said. She sounded confident but they both knew she was scared as hell, but they also knew they were going to join a clan, a lightning clan, and then avenge North and even Rye. Jade was going to kill Constance and then the Guardian sisters. “They will pay.”
Standing up taller, Jade and Chicken padded silently out of North’s cave and down the alleyways and to the entrance of the Mountain Market. Jade pulled out her map. She looked toward for any signs of a lightning market. They would go there and ask around for any clans open to new dragons.
“Ah, the Shock Stands.” Jade said, pointing to a dot on the map. “Northeast.” Jade folded the map up, and pulled out the normal compass. Directed herself northeast, and then took to the sky, Chicken close behind.
Untitled_Artwork.png

oooh, interesting~ can you ping me when you update?
oooh, interesting~ can you ping me when you update?
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
Sure! Do you really enjoy the series? I just want to make sure that I’m not writing all this for nothing, anyone else who reads, please comment on my user page so I know you read my lore! Thanks!
@FallenEclipse
Sure! Do you really enjoy the series? I just want to make sure that I’m not writing all this for nothing, anyone else who reads, please comment on my user page so I know you read my lore! Thanks!
@FallenEclipse
Untitled_Artwork.png

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11