Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | NaLoWriMo 2019
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30
I spruced up and posted the latest chapter for Debris' 100 hatchling challenge and wrote about half of the next post! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40617218] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/406173/40617218_350.png[/img] [/url] She's gonna [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2419983]find her charge someday![/url] [s]Or will she?[/s]
I spruced up and posted the latest chapter for Debris' 100 hatchling challenge and wrote about half of the next post!

40617218_350.png

She's gonna find her charge someday! Or will she?

40617218.png

Are You My Charge?
100 Hatchling Challenge!

56852904.png
Fated For Greatness
A Pinkerlocke
@disillusionist @namira @rowdy @misterartist @mondoowada98 @alisterglory @nightea @andalyne @after @luciferr @missnevermind @kaial @sockmonkeygerald @theawesomew @thomascao @probablynotyou @aviator @minted @taytenn @capozzy @orangesunrise @dragonprincess27 @corvvuscorax @kava @kakushigo @enen16106 @leopardmask Oh my goodness you guys! Apologies for a second ping but I completely forgot to include @/rowdy's extremely generous prize donations in the raffle prize pool! [quote=Trust In Me] [center][item=primary gene: python] [item=secondary gene: morph][/center] [/quote] [quote=Follow The Path] [center][item=bamboo phytocat] [item=delicate bat wing]x18 [item=wildwood moss]x18[/center][/quote] Thank you so much rowdy! Note that Follow The Path includes all the items for that extremely frustrating hibernal den slot exchange. These prizes as well as two primals (arcane and nature) have been added to the raffle prize post. Also I should FINALLY get some time to award daily prizes tomorrow. I've got the people selected by rng already, just need to get that formatting going. Edit: (Just an aside, but right now we've got roughly the same amount of prizes as participants. Chances are you're going to win something regardless, but more tickets = more chance of getting early pick of the prizes!)
@disillusionist @namira @rowdy @misterartist @mondoowada98 @alisterglory @nightea @andalyne @after @luciferr @missnevermind @kaial @sockmonkeygerald @theawesomew @thomascao @probablynotyou @aviator @minted @taytenn @capozzy @orangesunrise @dragonprincess27 @corvvuscorax @kava @kakushigo @enen16106 @leopardmask

Oh my goodness you guys! Apologies for a second ping but I completely forgot to include @/rowdy's extremely generous prize donations in the raffle prize pool!

Trust In Me wrote:
Primary Gene: Python Secondary Gene: Morph

Follow The Path wrote:
Bamboo Phytocat Delicate Bat Wing x18 Wildwood Moss x18

Thank you so much rowdy! Note that Follow The Path includes all the items for that extremely frustrating hibernal den slot exchange.

These prizes as well as two primals (arcane and nature) have been added to the raffle prize post.

Also I should FINALLY get some time to award daily prizes tomorrow. I've got the people selected by rng already, just need to get that formatting going.

Edit: (Just an aside, but right now we've got roughly the same amount of prizes as participants. Chances are you're going to win something regardless, but more tickets = more chance of getting early pick of the prizes!)
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
Hey there @misterartist just a reminder that all the words you're writing for your novel still count towards your word totals, even if they aren't FR related (not sure if you didn't know that or you just haven't had a chance to update the spreadsheet but fyi just in case!)
Hey there @misterartist just a reminder that all the words you're writing for your novel still count towards your word totals, even if they aren't FR related (not sure if you didn't know that or you just haven't had a chance to update the spreadsheet but fyi just in case!)
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
@3idolon oh hecc thanks xvx updated my count!
@3idolon oh hecc thanks xvx updated my count!
My Plague Doctor Picture book THE DOCTOR AND THE DRAGON is now for sale!Clearly you already like dragons...but what about plague doctors?
Finished writing up for Sanguivor’s previous mates (May they serve mom well) and a little bit of writing for a Drabble for a fic in the SW fandom.
Finished writing up for Sanguivor’s previous mates (May they serve mom well) and a little bit of writing for a Drabble for a fic in the SW fandom.
xN6nsb3.png
” we all have one foot in a fairytale
and the other in the abyss “

Say hello to my girl DujtlhuQ, more commonly known as Duck! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55153472] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/551535/55153472_350.png[/img] [/url] She's had partial lore for a while, but now she has a shiny new bio with her lore properly placed & completed. She's one of the Nightkeepers (a light subspecies) who blend in with the night sky & protect everyone. In particular, she's an engineer, and makes things for her fellow Nightkeepers to help them out. Her reanimated friend's name is Carrion.
Say hello to my girl DujtlhuQ, more commonly known as Duck!

55153472_350.png

She's had partial lore for a while, but now she has a shiny new bio with her lore properly placed & completed.

She's one of the Nightkeepers (a light subspecies) who blend in with the night sky & protect everyone. In particular, she's an engineer, and makes things for her fellow Nightkeepers to help them out. Her reanimated friend's name is Carrion.
unknown.png1DamPGa.gif
Not much today, but someone linked an interesting lore concept their lair was based around in Discord and I decided to write this blurb because one of my fandragons meshes really well into the idea.
Not much today, but someone linked an interesting lore concept their lair was based around in Discord and I decided to write this blurb because one of my fandragons meshes really well into the idea.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
Did a few revisions to Amerae's lore and finished her bio! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53797679] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/537977/53797679_350.png[/img] [/url] I also started working on Malware, but I still need to finish up the relationships part of his lore. Did a bit of non-FR writing today as well. It wasn't much, but I wrote a couple paragraphs for my novel.
Did a few revisions to Amerae's lore and finished her bio!

53797679_350.png

I also started working on Malware, but I still need to finish up the relationships part of his lore.
Did a bit of non-FR writing today as well. It wasn't much, but I wrote a couple paragraphs for my novel.
luminaxforever.gif
On the one hand, consistently forgetting about this until right before bed and then scribbling literally just a sentence or two feels kind of like cheating for trying to earn the prolific badge. On the other hand, I am actually plugging away at a couple bios I'd been putting off for a long time... maybe I'll finally get them done by month end.

(I'll write more starting tomorrow. this time. really.

And remember to update the spreadsheet more frequently...)
On the one hand, consistently forgetting about this until right before bed and then scribbling literally just a sentence or two feels kind of like cheating for trying to earn the prolific badge. On the other hand, I am actually plugging away at a couple bios I'd been putting off for a long time... maybe I'll finally get them done by month end.

(I'll write more starting tomorrow. this time. really.

And remember to update the spreadsheet more frequently...)
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
[center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51957177] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/519572/51957177_350.png[/img] [/url] [size=2]Got a start on my girl Rapata's bio today! And did a bit of miscellaneous writing here and there. Had to work on a novella for AP World Lit this evening so I didn't have a lot of time for FR...gonna add those words to my count when I'm finally done with that train wreck of a project XD[/center]

51957177_350.png

Got a start on my girl Rapata's bio today! And did a bit of miscellaneous writing here and there.

Had to work on a novella for AP World Lit this evening so I didn't have a lot of time for FR...gonna add those words to my count when I'm finally done with that train wreck of a project XD
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30