Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | NaLoWriMo 2019
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 29 30
Huge congrats to those who made 50k!!
My pregnancy has been too rough to keep up with much of a schedule but I'm still happy enough I actually got some writing posted this month, haha.
Huge congrats to those who made 50k!!
My pregnancy has been too rough to keep up with much of a schedule but I'm still happy enough I actually got some writing posted this month, haha.
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
Really proud of this ending, so I decided to post it! In context, he's just been sent on a mission with a pearl-catcher to shatter a barrier for his allies to escape the Hunger Games arena

Fallen Eternity

Every step he took was hell. His hide, protected by his magic took massive hits as the plants scratched and bit at him, trying to pierce his crystalline scales. He trudged through, crushing entire plantations underfoot as he moved toward the barrier.

The Imperial noticed its cracks had grown in his walk, though he was unsure of the exact reason. He moved on, trying to reach it as he scratched forwards with his claws, attempting to tear them up from the roots. His legs were on fire as he grit his teeth in the pain, trying to plow through the flora, continuously reaching out and killing one, trying to regain a bit of strength by eating the non-toxic ones thanks to his vast diet.

Eternity's Godly strength only helped him so much, he could still see the barrier some ways away, and he nearly shed a tear. Trying to make it easier, he let out short bursts of fire, attempting to retain and regain his energy, burning the ones in front of him.

It was almost in vain as a particularly large one almost took a paw with it as he eradicated the little *******. The barrier was only one, maybe two meters away, and he already felt like collapsing. The Pearlcatcher on his back wasn't particularly heavy, but it was awkward trying to protect him, as his wings were scratched at, small holes becoming evident in the membrane.

But he had to do this, for his family, and for his friends. For all the people trapped in this god-forsaken arena, and with newfound confidence, he reached the cracked force-field, and slammed his fist into it. He tried desperately, pounding on the blue light as it became all-too apparent his journey may have been fruitless.

Using his strengthened claws, he scratched at the little holes, attempting to widen them as it's magic clashed with the ones running through his veins, tearing at it all. The weakened wall held up, and as the plants closed in, he knew it was almost certainly the end of his prolonged life. But he kept smashing, using his body's massive size to crush it, driving his shoulder into the blockade.

It tore the entire joint into tatters, hanging limply at the side, it would require an incredible skill set to repair it. His wings were almost in fragments, the membranes once bright pink covered a green-gold mixture of his blood, large holes making it near-impossible to fly.

But the Imperial refused to stop, even as his tail was practically destroyed, fur missing until only two patches were left, claw marks everywhere. He needed to do this, to fight for the others. They had evidently misinterpreted his strength level, as he was almost blind in his own life-source. The holes in the wall were nearly enough for Odd to go through, and using the magical talon in his forefingers, he tore it open further, bucking the Pearlcatcher inside the space, letting go as the gap closed and tore at his claws, ripping a piece of his paw off at the same time.

The Imperial turned back, unleashing his most powerful wall of flame upon them all, which was almost a fraction of what he could do at full strength. It incinerated those several feet in front of him, but he had just mere seconds to revel in that as more came along, attempting to consume the dangerous dragon.

His strength was waning, his fight leaving him, and just as it all seemed lost, an explosion rang out from the other group, consuming the arena in fire. Filling him up with one final burst of fire in his belly, demolishing the wall with what was left. All in a single, simple blast, a force jumped out. It threw him several feet back, but lighting a spark nearby that grew in power. The world was wreathed in flames as it tickled his paws.

Eternity had tossed Odd far enough that the Pearlcatcher was in no danger, but the same could not be said for the colossal dragon. Due to his size, the blast had knocked him but a few feet, and everything surrounded him, jaws of ferocious and relentless plants snapping at the downed God. He looked up, sure that these were his last moments, as his last blows had seemingly taken down the barrier.

The same burst of fire that had consumed the plants had supposedly taken the red flowers, allowing him to smash the barricade with both fists and cause it to collapse in the weakened state and all his magical energy channeled into his paws and claws, granting the others time to escape but at the cost of his Life, and saw hope.

A single star, shining down at him. Something bright, innocent and beautiful in a World where all that had been but taken away from incessant wars and immaturity. He heaved his sizable mass up from the dirt and scorched grass, flying with those reserves that he gathered from what might have been left from the surroundings, towards the rest of the group.

He landed in the center of flaming mass, in the direction of where Belladonna and Chloe lay, where Chloe was dying, apparently once more. But He wouldn't do that to Nathaniel, he would't let that dragon suffer such a fate as heartbreak, even if only for a while. Since Belladonna was there, he figured that the Guardian must still be alive, if unconscious.

The Vast Imperial crawled to them, blood staining his normally pristine scales, green-gold dripping onto the ground. He lifted the Guardian onto his back, her weight nearly killing him but trying his best, despite having absolutely no magical reserves left. He threw Bimala on there as well, scraping over towards Foxglove, and holding her in two paws.

Eternity resisted anyone's struggles as he moved, knowing that he had to save them. It would almost certainly cost him his life, but he would go out in a blaze of Glory, literally. But more importantly, he would save their lives. Giving back what he had taken away so many times. He grabbed Demeter, and groveled towards the edges of the forest fire, the blazing inferno tearing at all he had left.

Just when all seemed lost, when he was to lose consciousness like the rest, he saw the edge of it all. A nearby river, preventing the fire from crossing just some distance away. He inched at it, and as he finally reached the point that he could no longer move, The dying God took the bodies off his back, the emerald gilt of his life-force staining one side of their scales.

Just as he lost all consciousness, he tossed them across, and heard as their bodies each landed some ways from each other, before feeling the fire touching his pelt, and as his eyes closed, he smiled, face in dirt. He had won. He had saved those he cared for from a death of painful proportions, he hoped. They would go from this point, and continue on. His life... It had meant something. It wasn't in vain.

His time on this planet... It had costed many theirs, and cost him his, but with any hope, he had saved these six dragons from annihilation. Odd was safely across the river, he had faith in that. In his final moments, Eternity reflected upon it all. Death was coming, and he had seconds to contemplate it all. His brother? Ceridwen? Soul? Thezmios? His time coming to a close, he reflected on the Guardian friend.

Before the games, she was so friendly. Clever, smart, funny, she was nice. Themios had been a good friend, and an interesting Ally. It's what opened him up, and let him make friends with Demeter. Gods, he hoped she would be safe. She'd live through this, he knew it.

And as the time came, his eyes shut and blood pouring into the ground, fire sizzling at his skin, horns shattered, arm torn, hide cracked, dirty, clawed and bitten, tail in tatters, wings almost non-existent, mane burned, he had but one thought:

"Everybody will be fine. I... hope I saved them."

Hope. It saved him once, now... it brings the Grim Reaper, to oversee his downfall.

His Life, and now-His Death.
Really proud of this ending, so I decided to post it! In context, he's just been sent on a mission with a pearl-catcher to shatter a barrier for his allies to escape the Hunger Games arena

Fallen Eternity

Every step he took was hell. His hide, protected by his magic took massive hits as the plants scratched and bit at him, trying to pierce his crystalline scales. He trudged through, crushing entire plantations underfoot as he moved toward the barrier.

The Imperial noticed its cracks had grown in his walk, though he was unsure of the exact reason. He moved on, trying to reach it as he scratched forwards with his claws, attempting to tear them up from the roots. His legs were on fire as he grit his teeth in the pain, trying to plow through the flora, continuously reaching out and killing one, trying to regain a bit of strength by eating the non-toxic ones thanks to his vast diet.

Eternity's Godly strength only helped him so much, he could still see the barrier some ways away, and he nearly shed a tear. Trying to make it easier, he let out short bursts of fire, attempting to retain and regain his energy, burning the ones in front of him.

It was almost in vain as a particularly large one almost took a paw with it as he eradicated the little *******. The barrier was only one, maybe two meters away, and he already felt like collapsing. The Pearlcatcher on his back wasn't particularly heavy, but it was awkward trying to protect him, as his wings were scratched at, small holes becoming evident in the membrane.

But he had to do this, for his family, and for his friends. For all the people trapped in this god-forsaken arena, and with newfound confidence, he reached the cracked force-field, and slammed his fist into it. He tried desperately, pounding on the blue light as it became all-too apparent his journey may have been fruitless.

Using his strengthened claws, he scratched at the little holes, attempting to widen them as it's magic clashed with the ones running through his veins, tearing at it all. The weakened wall held up, and as the plants closed in, he knew it was almost certainly the end of his prolonged life. But he kept smashing, using his body's massive size to crush it, driving his shoulder into the blockade.

It tore the entire joint into tatters, hanging limply at the side, it would require an incredible skill set to repair it. His wings were almost in fragments, the membranes once bright pink covered a green-gold mixture of his blood, large holes making it near-impossible to fly.

But the Imperial refused to stop, even as his tail was practically destroyed, fur missing until only two patches were left, claw marks everywhere. He needed to do this, to fight for the others. They had evidently misinterpreted his strength level, as he was almost blind in his own life-source. The holes in the wall were nearly enough for Odd to go through, and using the magical talon in his forefingers, he tore it open further, bucking the Pearlcatcher inside the space, letting go as the gap closed and tore at his claws, ripping a piece of his paw off at the same time.

The Imperial turned back, unleashing his most powerful wall of flame upon them all, which was almost a fraction of what he could do at full strength. It incinerated those several feet in front of him, but he had just mere seconds to revel in that as more came along, attempting to consume the dangerous dragon.

His strength was waning, his fight leaving him, and just as it all seemed lost, an explosion rang out from the other group, consuming the arena in fire. Filling him up with one final burst of fire in his belly, demolishing the wall with what was left. All in a single, simple blast, a force jumped out. It threw him several feet back, but lighting a spark nearby that grew in power. The world was wreathed in flames as it tickled his paws.

Eternity had tossed Odd far enough that the Pearlcatcher was in no danger, but the same could not be said for the colossal dragon. Due to his size, the blast had knocked him but a few feet, and everything surrounded him, jaws of ferocious and relentless plants snapping at the downed God. He looked up, sure that these were his last moments, as his last blows had seemingly taken down the barrier.

The same burst of fire that had consumed the plants had supposedly taken the red flowers, allowing him to smash the barricade with both fists and cause it to collapse in the weakened state and all his magical energy channeled into his paws and claws, granting the others time to escape but at the cost of his Life, and saw hope.

A single star, shining down at him. Something bright, innocent and beautiful in a World where all that had been but taken away from incessant wars and immaturity. He heaved his sizable mass up from the dirt and scorched grass, flying with those reserves that he gathered from what might have been left from the surroundings, towards the rest of the group.

He landed in the center of flaming mass, in the direction of where Belladonna and Chloe lay, where Chloe was dying, apparently once more. But He wouldn't do that to Nathaniel, he would't let that dragon suffer such a fate as heartbreak, even if only for a while. Since Belladonna was there, he figured that the Guardian must still be alive, if unconscious.

The Vast Imperial crawled to them, blood staining his normally pristine scales, green-gold dripping onto the ground. He lifted the Guardian onto his back, her weight nearly killing him but trying his best, despite having absolutely no magical reserves left. He threw Bimala on there as well, scraping over towards Foxglove, and holding her in two paws.

Eternity resisted anyone's struggles as he moved, knowing that he had to save them. It would almost certainly cost him his life, but he would go out in a blaze of Glory, literally. But more importantly, he would save their lives. Giving back what he had taken away so many times. He grabbed Demeter, and groveled towards the edges of the forest fire, the blazing inferno tearing at all he had left.

Just when all seemed lost, when he was to lose consciousness like the rest, he saw the edge of it all. A nearby river, preventing the fire from crossing just some distance away. He inched at it, and as he finally reached the point that he could no longer move, The dying God took the bodies off his back, the emerald gilt of his life-force staining one side of their scales.

Just as he lost all consciousness, he tossed them across, and heard as their bodies each landed some ways from each other, before feeling the fire touching his pelt, and as his eyes closed, he smiled, face in dirt. He had won. He had saved those he cared for from a death of painful proportions, he hoped. They would go from this point, and continue on. His life... It had meant something. It wasn't in vain.

His time on this planet... It had costed many theirs, and cost him his, but with any hope, he had saved these six dragons from annihilation. Odd was safely across the river, he had faith in that. In his final moments, Eternity reflected upon it all. Death was coming, and he had seconds to contemplate it all. His brother? Ceridwen? Soul? Thezmios? His time coming to a close, he reflected on the Guardian friend.

Before the games, she was so friendly. Clever, smart, funny, she was nice. Themios had been a good friend, and an interesting Ally. It's what opened him up, and let him make friends with Demeter. Gods, he hoped she would be safe. She'd live through this, he knew it.

And as the time came, his eyes shut and blood pouring into the ground, fire sizzling at his skin, horns shattered, arm torn, hide cracked, dirty, clawed and bitten, tail in tatters, wings almost non-existent, mane burned, he had but one thought:

"Everybody will be fine. I... hope I saved them."

Hope. It saved him once, now... it brings the Grim Reaper, to oversee his downfall.

His Life, and now-His Death.
One day, a decision must be made, one that will decide all of existence. Who survives, will the Darkness conquer or the Light Prosper. I have seen in my orb, you will pick the path of our futures. Plague or Pearl will be your choice, as the fate of existence rests on your voice-The Tidelordtumblr_op5geiocBz1rravn7o1_500.pngz3tnOVC.png
Congrats! Gosh, if I add my NaNoWriMo in with my NaLoWriMo words I’m at 65,000. My wrists need a break!
Congrats! Gosh, if I add my NaNoWriMo in with my NaLoWriMo words I’m at 65,000. My wrists need a break!
> Havic
> He/they/it
> Current avatar dragon
Haha RIP any inkling of a goal I might have had. But I may get in at least one more Pinkerlocke post before month's end
Haha RIP any inkling of a goal I might have had. But I may get in at least one more Pinkerlocke post before month's end
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
Huge congrats to everyone who made it to 50k and above! That's seriously impressive! [emoji=coatl star size=1] Aack the latter half of the month has been so hectic for me, I haven't been able to write as much as I wanted to. Next year I will do better! Thank you @3idolon for hosting! You're awesome!
Huge congrats to everyone who made it to 50k and above! That's seriously impressive!

Aack the latter half of the month has been so hectic for me, I haven't been able to write as much as I wanted to. Next year I will do better!

Thank you @3idolon for hosting! You're awesome!
oNzCdIg.gif
x
x
/ f2u codes /
Goodness, where does the time go. Congratulations to all you novel-tier writers!!! I uh, im not the first to admit that i didn't reach my goal, but i at least made progress, and im proud of all of us who took the time to write this month!
Goodness, where does the time go. Congratulations to all you novel-tier writers!!! I uh, im not the first to admit that i didn't reach my goal, but i at least made progress, and im proud of all of us who took the time to write this month!
4kfkgm.pngnn Welcome!nnnnn Art Shop nnnnnWishlistnn

Huge congrats to everyone on board for this event! November always seems to be a pretty hectic time, so finding both the time and motivation to write is always a huge achievement! [emoji=heart size=1] ~ Got today's RP post right [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2781265/11#post_41414855]here[/url]!
Huge congrats to everyone on board for this event! November always seems to be a pretty hectic time, so finding both the time and motivation to write is always a huge achievement!

~
Got today's RP post right here!
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
Whew, I’ve been off traveling the past few days so it’s a miracle that I’ve even managed to get anything in, but I’m looking forward to catching up the next few days! It’s been a great month :)
Whew, I’ve been off traveling the past few days so it’s a miracle that I’ve even managed to get anything in, but I’m looking forward to catching up the next few days! It’s been a great month :)
I need to update my stuff but I made it to 51k!!!! Hell yes! I’m so proud of myself aaaa
I need to update my stuff but I made it to 51k!!!! Hell yes! I’m so proud of myself aaaa
Wish I had something better to present in terms of today's writing, but I had to lay low due to a birthday in the family and finish out with a few words on that project XD

Maybe I'll post what I have tomorrow? If there's any time to spare, that is; this weekend is looking busy!

So happy to have made it to 50k! This was a really fun and challenging event :D
Wish I had something better to present in terms of today's writing, but I had to lay low due to a birthday in the family and finish out with a few words on that project XD

Maybe I'll post what I have tomorrow? If there's any time to spare, that is; this weekend is looking busy!

So happy to have made it to 50k! This was a really fun and challenging event :D
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 29 30