Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | NaLoWriMo 2019
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30
Oh man, *now* I find this thread, halfway through the month xD I'm ostensibly working on an actual novel, but am cheating on it with FR lore. Here's a profile I wrote a few days ago: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51970466] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/519705/51970466_350.png[/img] [/url] And yesterday I finally started writing for my (sort of) Nuzlocke, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2767698]Seeds of the Stars[/url]!
Oh man, *now* I find this thread, halfway through the month xD

I'm ostensibly working on an actual novel, but am cheating on it with FR lore. Here's a profile I wrote a few days ago:

51970466_350.png

And yesterday I finally started writing for my (sort of) Nuzlocke, Seeds of the Stars!
I just realized this existed ._.
*so does writing for this count because I'm automatically assuming yes*
I just realized this existed ._.
*so does writing for this count because I'm automatically assuming yes*
@Havic your regular novel for NaNoWriMo counts for this event as well! All creative words count, not just FR related (though of course the event encourages you to work on FR lore too and to share it). @Galatheid Yes it does [emoji=mirror happy size=1]
@Havic your regular novel for NaNoWriMo counts for this event as well! All creative words count, not just FR related (though of course the event encourages you to work on FR lore too and to share it).

@Galatheid Yes it does
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
@3idolon

Should Include my Hunger Games and Lore together? Would it all count as one? And do I post it here, put my words in the Doc?
@3idolon

Should Include my Hunger Games and Lore together? Would it all count as one? And do I post it here, put my words in the Doc?
One day, a decision must be made, one that will decide all of existence. Who survives, will the Darkness conquer or the Light Prosper. I have seen in my orb, you will pick the path of our futures. Plague or Pearl will be your choice, as the fate of existence rests on your voice-The Tidelordtumblr_op5geiocBz1rravn7o1_500.pngz3tnOVC.png
@TripKatt13 All creative words written during the month of Nov count! You record your totals and days in the spreadsheet and then you can post all FR-related writing to this thread!
@TripKatt13 All creative words written during the month of Nov count! You record your totals and days in the spreadsheet and then you can post all FR-related writing to this thread!
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
The Lore
The Universe began with nothing, as to be expected. Shadowbinders lone form slowly grew, and awoke. Lonely, she created the other Primordials, the Icewarden, Stormcatcher, Earthshaker, Windsinger, Tidelord, Flamecaller and Gladekeeper. Out of these efforts, two side-effects were birthed. The Lightbringer to oppose the Shadowbinder, and the Arcanist as an offset of all the energy used. Each one took a territory, and began creation. For the first millenium, all was well. the Earth and the Sun was made, Stars, Water, Sky, Fire.

But as this went on, Hearts began to harden. The Shadowbinder became cruel, as her creations hurt as this mysterious illness spread to the others. Out of it all, the Plaguebringer had come, and insepted Evil in the hearts of the Primordials, unhappy with the unbalance. He made them Jealous, Arrogant, Cruel and Greedy.

Then, the War between Night and Day began, through it, The Darkness was born. It took some thousand years or so, but it became known as Eternity, the first God. Universes destroyed through the war, Eternity sought peace between his parents, and his fathers answered the call, laying their grievances to rest. They discovered Plaguebringer's tricks, and destroyed him, but at a cost. Their energy started to wane, they had used too much.

So they bore the rest, Transience created from the Lightbringer and Stormcatcher, while Underworld was mothered by the Flamecaller and Earthshaker. Soon, their physical forms faded, with a final gift of their power to the Gods and their future children. Fleeting took on Storm Catchers mantle, after the planets were ravaged by terror, Empyrean took form to watch over the Faded and the fallen Dragons, Macrocosm was borne before Fleeting to stabilize the worlds, Oceanus from Earthshaker and Icewarden, Terraphysis Macrocosm and Empyrean, finally Ceriwen from Transience.

But like before, it could never last. Pestilence took form from their parents ashes, creeping into Eternity's mind and planting seeds of doubt about Transience. The war began once more, this time between Light and Dark, Permafrost shaping from the cold of their battle. The war continues, and more Gods appear, Supernova and Gravity to be the first of a new breed. Who is destined to end Pestilence and their reign of terror? Naught all but one knows, hiding from his destiny.

The rebirth of the Universe. A beautiful sight, that they must decide whether it should happen. It will kill many Gods, but will bring to light a new age. Most have chosen their stance, and those that have not are being pressured. Eternity and Transience lead their forces, and the time of Gods seems to be coming to an End. Only the outcome of the war, will decide Whether they go on, or the new Generation takes hold.

As this all goes on, the Originals appear, their origins unknown as they begin to gather forces, and no one knows their goals. We can only hope that it all ends well, as the Primordial forces of nature come together.

Through the battles, Ceriwen was born. She represented the horror created from the fighting. She had an accident as a child, and can no longer physically move many of her limbs. She is the only thing Transience and Eternity can agree on, Transience as her Father, Eternity as her Uncle. As penance for his mistakes and a gift for her pains, Transience handed over his domain of Prophecies to the young Goddess, who began spouting prophecies consistently and continuously.

Ceriwen hides her terror that came from this, afraid to hurt her family. but secrets are coming to light, very few of them good.

Grace and Thistleclaw, Titans of unimaginable power who faded after the birth of Transience and Eternity. Grace the caretaker, given a burden she carries into the realm of the Faded, a choice. Which of her children will live, and which will die. Can she choose, or will it be the end of all?

Thistleclaw, Predecessor of Eternity, when her Heir took over, she could do all but watch. She sees the fighting as foolishness borne from jealousy and hopes they may defeat Pestilence, Though fears it will only give rise to a new Generation of Evil unless Transience and Eternity can learn to work together.

The Lore
The Universe began with nothing, as to be expected. Shadowbinders lone form slowly grew, and awoke. Lonely, she created the other Primordials, the Icewarden, Stormcatcher, Earthshaker, Windsinger, Tidelord, Flamecaller and Gladekeeper. Out of these efforts, two side-effects were birthed. The Lightbringer to oppose the Shadowbinder, and the Arcanist as an offset of all the energy used. Each one took a territory, and began creation. For the first millenium, all was well. the Earth and the Sun was made, Stars, Water, Sky, Fire.

But as this went on, Hearts began to harden. The Shadowbinder became cruel, as her creations hurt as this mysterious illness spread to the others. Out of it all, the Plaguebringer had come, and insepted Evil in the hearts of the Primordials, unhappy with the unbalance. He made them Jealous, Arrogant, Cruel and Greedy.

Then, the War between Night and Day began, through it, The Darkness was born. It took some thousand years or so, but it became known as Eternity, the first God. Universes destroyed through the war, Eternity sought peace between his parents, and his fathers answered the call, laying their grievances to rest. They discovered Plaguebringer's tricks, and destroyed him, but at a cost. Their energy started to wane, they had used too much.

So they bore the rest, Transience created from the Lightbringer and Stormcatcher, while Underworld was mothered by the Flamecaller and Earthshaker. Soon, their physical forms faded, with a final gift of their power to the Gods and their future children. Fleeting took on Storm Catchers mantle, after the planets were ravaged by terror, Empyrean took form to watch over the Faded and the fallen Dragons, Macrocosm was borne before Fleeting to stabilize the worlds, Oceanus from Earthshaker and Icewarden, Terraphysis Macrocosm and Empyrean, finally Ceriwen from Transience.

But like before, it could never last. Pestilence took form from their parents ashes, creeping into Eternity's mind and planting seeds of doubt about Transience. The war began once more, this time between Light and Dark, Permafrost shaping from the cold of their battle. The war continues, and more Gods appear, Supernova and Gravity to be the first of a new breed. Who is destined to end Pestilence and their reign of terror? Naught all but one knows, hiding from his destiny.

The rebirth of the Universe. A beautiful sight, that they must decide whether it should happen. It will kill many Gods, but will bring to light a new age. Most have chosen their stance, and those that have not are being pressured. Eternity and Transience lead their forces, and the time of Gods seems to be coming to an End. Only the outcome of the war, will decide Whether they go on, or the new Generation takes hold.

As this all goes on, the Originals appear, their origins unknown as they begin to gather forces, and no one knows their goals. We can only hope that it all ends well, as the Primordial forces of nature come together.

Through the battles, Ceriwen was born. She represented the horror created from the fighting. She had an accident as a child, and can no longer physically move many of her limbs. She is the only thing Transience and Eternity can agree on, Transience as her Father, Eternity as her Uncle. As penance for his mistakes and a gift for her pains, Transience handed over his domain of Prophecies to the young Goddess, who began spouting prophecies consistently and continuously.

Ceriwen hides her terror that came from this, afraid to hurt her family. but secrets are coming to light, very few of them good.

Grace and Thistleclaw, Titans of unimaginable power who faded after the birth of Transience and Eternity. Grace the caretaker, given a burden she carries into the realm of the Faded, a choice. Which of her children will live, and which will die. Can she choose, or will it be the end of all?

Thistleclaw, Predecessor of Eternity, when her Heir took over, she could do all but watch. She sees the fighting as foolishness borne from jealousy and hopes they may defeat Pestilence, Though fears it will only give rise to a new Generation of Evil unless Transience and Eternity can learn to work together.

One day, a decision must be made, one that will decide all of existence. Who survives, will the Darkness conquer or the Light Prosper. I have seen in my orb, you will pick the path of our futures. Plague or Pearl will be your choice, as the fate of existence rests on your voice-The Tidelordtumblr_op5geiocBz1rravn7o1_500.pngz3tnOVC.png
trundling along *v* trying to stick to at least 2k words a day and doin just fine
trundling along *v* trying to stick to at least 2k words a day and doin just fine
My Plague Doctor Picture book THE DOCTOR AND THE DRAGON is now for sale!Clearly you already like dragons...but what about plague doctors?
I'll join in, I've got the lore in my head I just need to write it...

Once I have about 30000 more panic attacks about school work...
I'll join in, I've got the lore in my head I just need to write it...

Once I have about 30000 more panic attacks about school work...
Please ping me if you are replying to me. This can be done by adding an @ to my name in the quote’s code.

I *was* going to have an art shop, but my tablet broke. Yay.
Time to tally up my Hunger Games replies. ._.

Here's the compilation of replies.

Word count: 10,134. Not including the interviews, because I'm too lazy.
Time to tally up my Hunger Games replies. ._.

Here's the compilation of replies.

Word count: 10,134. Not including the interviews, because I'm too lazy.
Unfortunately didn't make any progress on FR lore today, but I did work on RP replies and miscellaneous writing. I managed to hit 14k words this evening!
Unfortunately didn't make any progress on FR lore today, but I did work on RP replies and miscellaneous writing. I managed to hit 14k words this evening!
luminaxforever.gif
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30