Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Pacifity's Creatures | Help me practise!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
That is so amazing! I love the design, it's so creative and detailed, I'd definitely swing by your shop if you open one!

I have nowhere specific to put it but would you mind if I put it in my clan bio just so that I can come beck to it? If you'd rather I not that's fine of course ^^
That is so amazing! I love the design, it's so creative and detailed, I'd definitely swing by your shop if you open one!

I have nowhere specific to put it but would you mind if I put it in my clan bio just so that I can come beck to it? If you'd rather I not that's fine of course ^^
wishlist
@VolcanicThunder
glad you like it! :D

creatures are now for everyone free to use, that's why i put them with a code :>
You can place it whatever you want on FR site!
@VolcanicThunder
glad you like it! :D

creatures are now for everyone free to use, that's why i put them with a code :>
You can place it whatever you want on FR site!
Thank you all guys for support and interest :D

unfortunatelly i'll be a bit busy today so creatures may be late!
Thank you all guys for support and interest :D

unfortunatelly i'll be a bit busy today so creatures may be late!
@Drachenschwinge
what appearance should your creature have?
@Drachenschwinge
what appearance should your creature have?
Majestic please! Sorry, I totally forgot that :o
Majestic please! Sorry, I totally forgot that :o
2WRv2Ib.jpg

Thank you for the ping ealier (and the link to this shop). I really love the idea! And could you maybe ping me when you open your new art shop? [item=Charged tungsten] [item=runescar lynx] [item=Cyan cockatoo] Majestic please :D
Thank you for the ping ealier (and the link to this shop). I really love the idea! And could you maybe ping me when you open your new art shop?

Charged Tungsten Runescar Lynx Cyan Cockatoo
Majestic please :D
nPqulLR.png
@ViaCurro
I will :>
and thanks for the interest!

Huge thanks to everyone who decided to join in! I need a short break in doing those so no for now I'm not accepting any more items! Don't worry as soon as i finish everything I post it on this thread and open slots for new creatures!
@ViaCurro
I will :>
and thanks for the interest!

Huge thanks to everyone who decided to join in! I need a short break in doing those so no for now I'm not accepting any more items! Don't worry as soon as i finish everything I post it on this thread and open slots for new creatures!
Oh! This is such a cool idea! Would it be much hassle for you to ping me when you start doing them again?
Oh! This is such a cool idea! Would it be much hassle for you to ping me when you start doing them again?
Q5eZhV2.png
I love these so much! Specially the winged pink one <3
try your hand at these things when you have time:

Items: Myosotis Lost Lute Broken Heartstone

Apearance: Cute/Majestic/Creepy
I love these so much! Specially the winged pink one <3
try your hand at these things when you have time:

Items: Myosotis Lost Lute Broken Heartstone

Apearance: Cute/Majestic/Creepy
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

@Aurorafulnight seems like you and @Andraya catched up in the last moment. I will accept you items, just post them on this thread or edit your post, please! :>

@Andraya thank you :>
items you posted don't show describtions when moving mouse over them, it's easier for me if the items have them so if it's not a problem could you use the item code?
@Aurorafulnight seems like you and @Andraya catched up in the last moment. I will accept you items, just post them on this thread or edit your post, please! :>

@Andraya thank you :>
items you posted don't show describtions when moving mouse over them, it's easier for me if the items have them so if it's not a problem could you use the item code?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14