Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [GENERAL] FR Secret Santa Art Trade 2019
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18
@eggdestroyer666 Yeeeesiree! When you submit the art, just choose secondary.
@eggdestroyer666 Yeeeesiree! When you submit the art, just choose secondary.
FRSSAT2020_Banner_Btn.pngFR_SS_2019_Banner_btn.pngFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngaxolotlsignature_by_friedsnipe-dbsrpae.pngAXOLOTLOTLOTLOTLOTL
@Hexlash
got it! thank you :)
@Hexlash
got it! thank you :)
shale.pngmPJgZMr.pngshale.png
@eggdestroyer666
Yes in fact we would love it for people to make extra art! So long as you do your original artwork that's okay!

Whoops didnt see that hex already responded lol
@eggdestroyer666
Yes in fact we would love it for people to make extra art! So long as you do your original artwork that's okay!

Whoops didnt see that hex already responded lol
banner_by_friedsnipe-dcglsuc.png
@Lizzi
no worries hahaha! i'm glad! :D
@Lizzi
no worries hahaha! i'm glad! :D
shale.pngmPJgZMr.pngshale.png
Hey everybody! This is a reminder that [b]submitting art will end in one week[/b], as the submission form will close on Monday, December 23rd at rollover. If you have already submitted, which around [i]23%[/I] of you did, thank you! We have [b]58[/b] submissions already [emoji=coatl love size=1] Please be considerate of your time so that you are able to produce an art piece you are satisfied with - while still having fun [emoji=coatl winking size=1] - before the deadline! ([s]Meanwhile event organizers: [I]sweating nervously[/i][/s] :') ) If there are any concerns regarding submitting art, please reach out to us immediately if you have not yet done so, and a thank you as well to those that have communicated with us. One final reminder will be sent on Sunday. Hope y'all're as hyped for Christmas as I am! This year is shaping up to be one beautiful Holiday :3 @5inthemorning @Accelerator @Acopytopy @Adakii @Aetherskyes @AlixMode @Andraya @Apfelobst @Arimwe @ArowanaPrincess @Bananyan @Bash @baubleBee @BlackRayser @BlazingSkyDragon @BlueBone @bluesykai @bobafrappuccino @BokuHiro6 @boredzoi @bothriolepis @BrokenButterfly @CabbageCat @carlyle @chantric @Clubbingclown @CoffeeCaat @ColonelChicken @Cordifolium @Crescentstar711 @doodledraw @Doxiunoia @dragonhorselover @DragonJade @eeeviee @eggdestroyer666 @Fanartsy @fangoftofu @felisArtist @FightingPolygon @Fin @GadzooksTD @GhostlyDeity @Giltine13 @Goblincat @Haring @harmonywish @Heroninflight @Hexlash @hwexed @Iceluoxue @InfectedWolf @junu @Kitanya @Koobi @Kriber @Lavloner @Lizzi @LM2 @Lokenosse @Lopika @lovestrucksmile @Lyka @Malreau @Match @Mayuli @Midnightpinto @Minabishi @MistyGold @Mobian @MysteriousKoi @mysticpenguin @Natakiro @Nettletea @Nyctea @Onyxbat @Owleics @peachmonsoon @PelicanBitten @Pericci @princoxx @psychedelicgecko @PumpKingKaos @Quintillion @RandomPurple @reefknot @Rivertyl @Salvation @Sargas @ShadowWolfDeath @Sightlesz @silverein @Slaytheist @snowy @Sourdeer @SourTartSnake @sweettoothart @texaspooky @TheEnderDraco @Theine @themirrorswish @TheRunawayRaven @Thewarywatcher13 @Tomata @TsarinaTorment @unck @Valkael @Varignon @Violetah @Zemo @Zif
Hey everybody!

This is a reminder that submitting art will end in one week, as the submission form will close on Monday, December 23rd at rollover. If you have already submitted, which around 23% of you did, thank you! We have 58 submissions already Please be considerate of your time so that you are able to produce an art piece you are satisfied with - while still having fun - before the deadline! (Meanwhile event organizers: sweating nervously :') )

If there are any concerns regarding submitting art, please reach out to us immediately if you have not yet done so, and a thank you as well to those that have communicated with us.

One final reminder will be sent on Sunday. Hope y'all're as hyped for Christmas as I am! This year is shaping up to be one beautiful Holiday :3

@5inthemorning @Accelerator @Acopytopy @Adakii @Aetherskyes @AlixMode @Andraya @Apfelobst @Arimwe @ArowanaPrincess @Bananyan @Bash @baubleBee @BlackRayser @BlazingSkyDragon @BlueBone @bluesykai @bobafrappuccino @BokuHiro6 @boredzoi @bothriolepis @BrokenButterfly @CabbageCat @carlyle @chantric @Clubbingclown @CoffeeCaat @ColonelChicken @Cordifolium @Crescentstar711 @doodledraw @Doxiunoia @dragonhorselover @DragonJade @eeeviee @eggdestroyer666 @Fanartsy @fangoftofu @felisArtist @FightingPolygon @Fin @GadzooksTD @GhostlyDeity @Giltine13 @Goblincat @Haring @harmonywish @Heroninflight @Hexlash @hwexed @Iceluoxue @InfectedWolf @junu @Kitanya @Koobi @Kriber @Lavloner @Lizzi @LM2 @Lokenosse @Lopika @lovestrucksmile @Lyka @Malreau @Match @Mayuli @Midnightpinto @Minabishi @MistyGold @Mobian @MysteriousKoi @mysticpenguin @Natakiro @Nettletea @Nyctea @Onyxbat @Owleics @peachmonsoon @PelicanBitten @Pericci @princoxx @psychedelicgecko @PumpKingKaos @Quintillion @RandomPurple @reefknot @Rivertyl @Salvation @Sargas @ShadowWolfDeath @Sightlesz @silverein @Slaytheist @snowy @Sourdeer @SourTartSnake @sweettoothart @texaspooky @TheEnderDraco @Theine @themirrorswish @TheRunawayRaven @Thewarywatcher13 @Tomata @TsarinaTorment @unck @Valkael @Varignon @Violetah @Zemo @Zif
FRSSAT2020_Banner_Btn.pngFR_SS_2019_Banner_btn.pngFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngaxolotlsignature_by_friedsnipe-dbsrpae.pngAXOLOTLOTLOTLOTLOTL
Thank god for this reminder! I had completely forgotten about this! College has got my brain fried [emoji=coatl scared size=1]
Thank god for this reminder! I had completely forgotten about this! College has got my brain fried
owleics.gif
@Owleics We feel you LMAO you shoulda seen how crispy Lizzi and Polygon's brains were [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] College hits like a ton of bricks
@Owleics We feel you LMAO you shoulda seen how crispy Lizzi and Polygon's brains were College hits like a ton of bricks
Yeah I was taking my time with the sketch, I don't often draw the breed of dragon my subject has, so I had to redo some stuff, lol

Gonna be working on the digital art upcoming week ^^
Yeah I was taking my time with the sketch, I don't often draw the breed of dragon my subject has, so I had to redo some stuff, lol

Gonna be working on the digital art upcoming week ^^
oof, thank you for the reminder; I got my primary piece done, but I was hoping to also do a second primary piece and get a few random gifts thrown in too...we'll see if that happens or not >_>;;
oof, thank you for the reminder; I got my primary piece done, but I was hoping to also do a second primary piece and get a few random gifts thrown in too...we'll see if that happens or not >_>;;
JBEajtP.gif
I'm gonna try to do a secondary piece as well, I just hope that I have time. :v
I'm gonna try to do a secondary piece as well, I just hope that I have time. :v
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18