Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [GENERAL] FR Secret Santa Art Trade 2019
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18
@bobafrappuccino More questions is always better! And thank you for asking because we totally didn't forget to set up the art submission :) So Lizzi will post once we have it up.

Art submissions are done through a Google form, so if you wanted to submit more than once, you can simply submit multiple forms!
@bobafrappuccino More questions is always better! And thank you for asking because we totally didn't forget to set up the art submission :) So Lizzi will post once we have it up.

Art submissions are done through a Google form, so if you wanted to submit more than once, you can simply submit multiple forms!
FRSSAT2020_Banner_Btn.pngFR_SS_2019_Banner_btn.pngFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngaxolotlsignature_by_friedsnipe-dbsrpae.pngAXOLOTLOTLOTLOTLOTL
@Hexlash
Oh that's awesome! Thanks, again!
@Hexlash
Oh that's awesome! Thanks, again!
@Annoyed
Sorry for the late response but I will include your new username in next year's pinglist! If you change it again please let me know via PM~
@Annoyed
Sorry for the late response but I will include your new username in next year's pinglist! If you change it again please let me know via PM~
banner_by_friedsnipe-dcglsuc.png
Hi everyone! I just wanted to address a few things that came up~

When you are done with your artwork, please submit it to us using this Google form! I've also included a link to it at the top of the main post as well as the signups topic. If you would like to submit multiple pieces of artwork, please submit multiple forms.

Please disregard the portion of the PMs that state "If you have any questions, please don't reply directly to this message as I will be unable to respond as the matchups are sent out." This was mainly stated since there appears to be a daily limit on messages and we would have not been able to respond right away. Now that we are able to send PMs again, please send us any of your questions via PM and we'll respond as soon as possible.

If you have dragons that leave your lair frequently or you know will leave during the event (such as nesting in a different clan), please consider adding a wardrobe outfit link to your post since that will be permanent even if your dragon leaves your lair.

That's all for now, please let us know if you have any more questions! We're looking forward to receiving all of your amazing art and posting it on Christmas Day!

We're still working on those banners so hopefully we'll get those out as soon as today. We may choose to commission people for event banners and headers next year so we can get those done earlier.

@5inthemorning @Accelerator @Acopytopy @Adakii @Aetherskyes @AlixMode @Andraya @Apfelobst @Arimwe @ArowanaPrincess @Bananyan @Bash @baubleBee @BlackRayser @BlazingSkyDragon @BlueBone @bluesykai @bobafrappuccino @BokuHiro6 @boredzoi @bothriolepis @BrokenButterfly @CabbageCat @carlyle @chantric @Clubbingclown @CoffeeCaat @ColonelChicken @Cordifolium @Crescentstar711 @doodledraw @Doxiunoia @dragonhorselover @DragonJade @eeeviee @eggdestroyer666 @Fanartsy @fangoftofu @felisArtist @FightingPolygon @Fin @GadzooksTD @GhostlyDeity @Giltine13 @Goblincat @Haring @harmonywish @Heroninflight @Hexlash @hwexed @Iceluoxue @InfectedWolf @junu @Kitanya @Koobi @Kriber @Lavloner @Lizzi @LM2 @Lokenosse @Lopika @lovestrucksmile @Lyka @Malreau @Match @Mayuli @Midnightpinto @Minabishi @MistyGold @Mobian @MysteriousKoi @mysticpenguin @Natakiro @Nettletea @Nyctea @Onyxbat @Owleics @peachmonsoon @PelicanBitten @Pericci @princoxx @psychedelicgecko @PumpKingKaos @Quintillion @RandomPurple @reefknot @Rivertyl @Salvation @Sargas @ShadowWolfDeath @Sightlesz @silverein @Slaytheist @snowy @Sourdeer @SourTartSnake @sweettoothart @texaspooky @TheEnderDraco @Theine @themirrorswish @TheRunawayRaven @Thewarywatcher13 @Tomata @TsarinaTorment @unck @Valkael @Varignon @Violetah @Zemo @Zif
Hi everyone! I just wanted to address a few things that came up~

When you are done with your artwork, please submit it to us using this Google form! I've also included a link to it at the top of the main post as well as the signups topic. If you would like to submit multiple pieces of artwork, please submit multiple forms.

Please disregard the portion of the PMs that state "If you have any questions, please don't reply directly to this message as I will be unable to respond as the matchups are sent out." This was mainly stated since there appears to be a daily limit on messages and we would have not been able to respond right away. Now that we are able to send PMs again, please send us any of your questions via PM and we'll respond as soon as possible.

If you have dragons that leave your lair frequently or you know will leave during the event (such as nesting in a different clan), please consider adding a wardrobe outfit link to your post since that will be permanent even if your dragon leaves your lair.

That's all for now, please let us know if you have any more questions! We're looking forward to receiving all of your amazing art and posting it on Christmas Day!

We're still working on those banners so hopefully we'll get those out as soon as today. We may choose to commission people for event banners and headers next year so we can get those done earlier.

@5inthemorning @Accelerator @Acopytopy @Adakii @Aetherskyes @AlixMode @Andraya @Apfelobst @Arimwe @ArowanaPrincess @Bananyan @Bash @baubleBee @BlackRayser @BlazingSkyDragon @BlueBone @bluesykai @bobafrappuccino @BokuHiro6 @boredzoi @bothriolepis @BrokenButterfly @CabbageCat @carlyle @chantric @Clubbingclown @CoffeeCaat @ColonelChicken @Cordifolium @Crescentstar711 @doodledraw @Doxiunoia @dragonhorselover @DragonJade @eeeviee @eggdestroyer666 @Fanartsy @fangoftofu @felisArtist @FightingPolygon @Fin @GadzooksTD @GhostlyDeity @Giltine13 @Goblincat @Haring @harmonywish @Heroninflight @Hexlash @hwexed @Iceluoxue @InfectedWolf @junu @Kitanya @Koobi @Kriber @Lavloner @Lizzi @LM2 @Lokenosse @Lopika @lovestrucksmile @Lyka @Malreau @Match @Mayuli @Midnightpinto @Minabishi @MistyGold @Mobian @MysteriousKoi @mysticpenguin @Natakiro @Nettletea @Nyctea @Onyxbat @Owleics @peachmonsoon @PelicanBitten @Pericci @princoxx @psychedelicgecko @PumpKingKaos @Quintillion @RandomPurple @reefknot @Rivertyl @Salvation @Sargas @ShadowWolfDeath @Sightlesz @silverein @Slaytheist @snowy @Sourdeer @SourTartSnake @sweettoothart @texaspooky @TheEnderDraco @Theine @themirrorswish @TheRunawayRaven @Thewarywatcher13 @Tomata @TsarinaTorment @unck @Valkael @Varignon @Violetah @Zemo @Zif
I'm excited to start! :D
I'm excited to start! :D
Dsf90Ws.gif
hello
When pinging,
One O, two S's -
Lock-eh-NOSS-ay

77EXE7O.jpg
Buns for Tuns!
hi there
ZV3u2zJ.gif
@Lizzi I'd love to sign up but the rules don't seem super clear? I'm sorry if it's somewhere obvious and I don't see it.
@Lizzi I'd love to sign up but the rules don't seem super clear? I'm sorry if it's somewhere obvious and I don't see it.
Achievements
Mirror Adopts
FR tumblr
ToyHouse
Art Fight
vista_mirror1.png
aroace - gender?
any pronouns - 20

2SswTJj.png tumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.png
vista_tundra1.png
You can call me Art or Sand! :]
@Sandcastle
Sorry but signups closed a while ago :( I can ping you for next years event if you'd like!
@Sandcastle
Sorry but signups closed a while ago :( I can ping you for next years event if you'd like!
@Lizzi I would like that very much, thank you! (I just went back and realized that sign up ended on the 29th and I messed up the date whoops)
@Lizzi I would like that very much, thank you! (I just went back and realized that sign up ended on the 29th and I messed up the date whoops)
Achievements
Mirror Adopts
FR tumblr
ToyHouse
Art Fight
vista_mirror1.png
aroace - gender?
any pronouns - 20

2SswTJj.png tumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.png
vista_tundra1.png
You can call me Art or Sand! :]
I've just finished submitting my pieces for this year! Given the quality and huge range of work last year, I can only imagine what beautiful pieces participants have created this time around. <3
I've just finished submitting my pieces for this year! Given the quality and huge range of work last year, I can only imagine what beautiful pieces participants have created this time around. <3
Dsf90Ws.gif
hello
When pinging,
One O, two S's -
Lock-eh-NOSS-ay

77EXE7O.jpg
Buns for Tuns!
hi there
ZV3u2zJ.gif
@Lizzi @Hexlash @FightingPolygon

is it okay to make art for people who weren't my secret partner?
@Lizzi @Hexlash @FightingPolygon

is it okay to make art for people who weren't my secret partner?
shale.pngmPJgZMr.pngshale.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18