Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [GENERAL] FR Secret Santa Art Trade 2019
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@Lizzi
I would like to be on the event related pinglist, please :)
@Lizzi
I would like to be on the event related pinglist, please :)
@BlueBone Thanks for asking! We have a temporary one as seen in my signature that will be in use until the banners are finished after the raffle. Find the code for it here: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2762750/1#post_40890619
@BlueBone Thanks for asking! We have a temporary one as seen in my signature that will be in use until the banners are finished after the raffle. Find the code for it here: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2762750/1#post_40890619
FRSSAT2020_Banner_Btn.pngFR_SS_2019_Banner_btn.pngFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngaxolotlsignature_by_friedsnipe-dbsrpae.pngAXOLOTLOTLOTLOTLOTL
Art request stream is live now! https://picarto.tv/friedsnipe offline now, thanks to those of you who joined!

@peachmonsoon
Art request stream is live now! https://picarto.tv/friedsnipe offline now, thanks to those of you who joined!

@peachmonsoon
banner_by_friedsnipe-dcglsuc.png
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/632008469620457492/648713162740334603/unknown.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/632008469620457492/648713286723829799/unknown.png[/img] Congrats to the raffle winners @Crescentstar711 and @dragonhorselover ! Please PM me with the gaoler you would like to be drawn for the banners >:3c
unknown.png

unknown.png

Congrats to the raffle winners @Crescentstar711 and @dragonhorselover ! Please PM me with the gaoler you would like to be drawn for the banners >:3c
banner_by_friedsnipe-dcglsuc.png
Hello everyone!

We are less than 2 days away from the end of sign-ups and the beginning of this year's event! This is the last ping before the ping for the beginning of the event tomorrow, Friday November 29th at rollover.

If you wish to make any last updates or adjustments to your sign-up form, now is the time to do so!

@Accelerator @Acopytopy @Adakii @Aetherskyes @AlixMode @Andraya @Apfelobst @Arimwe @ArowanaPrincess @Bananyan @Bash @baubleBee @BlackRayser @BlazingSkyDragon @BlueBone @bobafrappuccino @BokuHiro6 @bothriolepis @BrokenButterfly @CabbageCat @chantric @Clubbingclown @CoffeeCaat @ColonelChicken @Cordifolium @Crescentstar711 @doodledraw @Doxiunoia @dragonhorselover @DragonJade @eeeviee @eggdestroyer666 @Fanartsy @fangoftofu @felisArtist @Fin @GadzooksTD @GhostlyDeity @Giltine13 @Goblincat @Haring @harmonywish @Heroninflight @Hexlash @hwexed @Iceluoxue @junu @Kitanya @Lavloner @LM2 @Lokenosse @Lopika @lovestrucksmile @Lyka @Malreau @Match @Mayuli @Midnightpinto @Mobian @MysteriousKoi @mysticpenguin @Natakiro @Nettletea @Nyctea @Onyxbat @Owleics @peachmonsoon @PelicanBitten @Pericci @princoxx @psychedelicgecko @Quintillion @RandomPurple @reefknot @Rivertyl @Salvation @ShadowWolfDeath @Sightlesz @silverein @Slaytheist @snowy @Sourdeer @SourTartSnake @texaspooky @TheEnderDraco @themirrorswish @Thewarywatcher13 @Tomata @TsarinaTorment @unck @Valkael @Varignon @Violetah @Zemo @Zif
Hello everyone!

We are less than 2 days away from the end of sign-ups and the beginning of this year's event! This is the last ping before the ping for the beginning of the event tomorrow, Friday November 29th at rollover.

If you wish to make any last updates or adjustments to your sign-up form, now is the time to do so!

@Accelerator @Acopytopy @Adakii @Aetherskyes @AlixMode @Andraya @Apfelobst @Arimwe @ArowanaPrincess @Bananyan @Bash @baubleBee @BlackRayser @BlazingSkyDragon @BlueBone @bobafrappuccino @BokuHiro6 @bothriolepis @BrokenButterfly @CabbageCat @chantric @Clubbingclown @CoffeeCaat @ColonelChicken @Cordifolium @Crescentstar711 @doodledraw @Doxiunoia @dragonhorselover @DragonJade @eeeviee @eggdestroyer666 @Fanartsy @fangoftofu @felisArtist @Fin @GadzooksTD @GhostlyDeity @Giltine13 @Goblincat @Haring @harmonywish @Heroninflight @Hexlash @hwexed @Iceluoxue @junu @Kitanya @Lavloner @LM2 @Lokenosse @Lopika @lovestrucksmile @Lyka @Malreau @Match @Mayuli @Midnightpinto @Mobian @MysteriousKoi @mysticpenguin @Natakiro @Nettletea @Nyctea @Onyxbat @Owleics @peachmonsoon @PelicanBitten @Pericci @princoxx @psychedelicgecko @Quintillion @RandomPurple @reefknot @Rivertyl @Salvation @ShadowWolfDeath @Sightlesz @silverein @Slaytheist @snowy @Sourdeer @SourTartSnake @texaspooky @TheEnderDraco @themirrorswish @Thewarywatcher13 @Tomata @TsarinaTorment @unck @Valkael @Varignon @Violetah @Zemo @Zif
FRSSAT2020_Banner_Btn.pngFR_SS_2019_Banner_btn.pngFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngaxolotlsignature_by_friedsnipe-dbsrpae.pngAXOLOTLOTLOTLOTLOTL
SIGN-UPS HAVE NOW CLOSED

I am happy to announce that we have 106 participants waiting in the wings for the start of this year's Flight Rising Secret Santa Art Trade!

I'm aiming to get everything up and ready for tomorrow so that everyone can begin drawing ASAP, hopefully no later than December 1st. I will ping everyone once the PMs start going out.
SIGN-UPS HAVE NOW CLOSED

I am happy to announce that we have 106 participants waiting in the wings for the start of this year's Flight Rising Secret Santa Art Trade!

I'm aiming to get everything up and ready for tomorrow so that everyone can begin drawing ASAP, hopefully no later than December 1st. I will ping everyone once the PMs start going out.
I'm very excited :D

I'm very excited :D

underskrift-geo.png
Yay! Super excited!
Yay! Super excited!
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
@Lizzi

I forgot to notify you guys that I changed my username from xiaoyao8 to Annoyed on the pinglist (and forgot to check the forums for the signup- whoops XD). ANyways, here's a heads up and hopefully I can remember to sign up next year! :)
@Lizzi

I forgot to notify you guys that I changed my username from xiaoyao8 to Annoyed on the pinglist (and forgot to check the forums for the signup- whoops XD). ANyways, here's a heads up and hopefully I can remember to sign up next year! :)
This is it, everyone!

I have now commenced the distribution of private messages containing your recipients! This process will take approximately 2 hours, if all goes well, but may take longer. I will edit this post when all messages have been sent successfully.

Note that as the PMs are being sent, I cannot reply to any PMs sent to me, so direct these questions to Lizzi or FightingPolygon if they are more urgent.

All PMs have been sent out and all Santas should know who they are drawing for!

@5inthemorning @Accelerator @Acopytopy @Adakii @Aetherskyes @AlixMode @Andraya @Apfelobst @Arimwe @ArowanaPrincess @Bananyan @Bash @baubleBee @BlackRayser @BlazingSkyDragon @BlueBone @bluesykai @bobafrappuccino @BokuHiro6 @boredzoi @bothriolepis @BrokenButterfly @CabbageCat @carlyle @chantric @Clubbingclown @CoffeeCaat @ColonelChicken @Cordifolium @Crescentstar711 @doodledraw @Doxiunoia @dragonhorselover @DragonJade @eeeviee @eggdestroyer666 @Fanartsy @fangoftofu @felisArtist @FightingPolygon @Fin @GadzooksTD @GhostlyDeity @Giltine13 @Goblincat @Haring @harmonywish @Heroninflight @Hexlash @hwexed @Iceluoxue @InfectedWolf @junu @Kitanya @Koobi @Kriber @Lavloner @Lizzi @LM2 @Lokenosse @Lopika @lovestrucksmile @Lyka @Malreau @Match @Mayuli @Midnightpinto @Minabishi @MistyGold @Mobian @MysteriousKoi @mysticpenguin @Natakiro @Nettletea @Nyctea @Onyxbat @Owleics @peachmonsoon @PelicanBitten @Pericci @princoxx @psychedelicgecko @PumpKingKaos @Quintillion @RandomPurple @reefknot @Rivertyl @Salvation @Sargas @ShadowWolfDeath @Sightlesz @silverein @Slaytheist @snowy @Sourdeer @SourTartSnake @sweettoothart @texaspooky @TheEnderDraco @Theine @themirrorswish @TheRunawayRaven @Thewarywatcher13 @Tomata @TsarinaTorment @unck @Valkael @Varignon @Violetah @Zemo @Zif
This is it, everyone!

I have now commenced the distribution of private messages containing your recipients! This process will take approximately 2 hours, if all goes well, but may take longer. I will edit this post when all messages have been sent successfully.

Note that as the PMs are being sent, I cannot reply to any PMs sent to me, so direct these questions to Lizzi or FightingPolygon if they are more urgent.

All PMs have been sent out and all Santas should know who they are drawing for!

@5inthemorning @Accelerator @Acopytopy @Adakii @Aetherskyes @AlixMode @Andraya @Apfelobst @Arimwe @ArowanaPrincess @Bananyan @Bash @baubleBee @BlackRayser @BlazingSkyDragon @BlueBone @bluesykai @bobafrappuccino @BokuHiro6 @boredzoi @bothriolepis @BrokenButterfly @CabbageCat @carlyle @chantric @Clubbingclown @CoffeeCaat @ColonelChicken @Cordifolium @Crescentstar711 @doodledraw @Doxiunoia @dragonhorselover @DragonJade @eeeviee @eggdestroyer666 @Fanartsy @fangoftofu @felisArtist @FightingPolygon @Fin @GadzooksTD @GhostlyDeity @Giltine13 @Goblincat @Haring @harmonywish @Heroninflight @Hexlash @hwexed @Iceluoxue @InfectedWolf @junu @Kitanya @Koobi @Kriber @Lavloner @Lizzi @LM2 @Lokenosse @Lopika @lovestrucksmile @Lyka @Malreau @Match @Mayuli @Midnightpinto @Minabishi @MistyGold @Mobian @MysteriousKoi @mysticpenguin @Natakiro @Nettletea @Nyctea @Onyxbat @Owleics @peachmonsoon @PelicanBitten @Pericci @princoxx @psychedelicgecko @PumpKingKaos @Quintillion @RandomPurple @reefknot @Rivertyl @Salvation @Sargas @ShadowWolfDeath @Sightlesz @silverein @Slaytheist @snowy @Sourdeer @SourTartSnake @sweettoothart @texaspooky @TheEnderDraco @Theine @themirrorswish @TheRunawayRaven @Thewarywatcher13 @Tomata @TsarinaTorment @unck @Valkael @Varignon @Violetah @Zemo @Zif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18