Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [GENERAL] FR Secret Santa Art Trade 2019
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
Hello! I have a general question needed for confirmation.

Should I sign up on both the sign-up website and the FR thread? Or is there a choice to do one or the other? I see people signing up on the main thread but there’s also that sign-up website.
Hello! I have a general question needed for confirmation.

Should I sign up on both the sign-up website and the FR thread? Or is there a choice to do one or the other? I see people signing up on the main thread but there’s also that sign-up website.
MyfNmKq.png
@Rivertyl

The sign-up website just guides you through what to fill in the form! In the end it says "copy this and paste it in the thread" c:
@Rivertyl

The sign-up website just guides you through what to fill in the form! In the end it says "copy this and paste it in the thread" c:
underskrift-geo.png
@cordifolium

Oh, alright. Thank you!
@cordifolium

Oh, alright. Thank you!
MyfNmKq.png
Very excited for this, first time I saw this tbh!
Can't wait to participate, it is such a neat idea :3
Very excited for this, first time I saw this tbh!
Can't wait to participate, it is such a neat idea :3
@Aetherskyes
Pinging you here since this is general discussion for 2019~

1.) It looks like you already signed up, but I'd say just choose tier B to be safe! December is pretty busy so I understand if you end up getting busy.

2.) Yes you will still be assigned a normal partner for the purposes of the actual event! Do note that the person you are drawing for will not necessarily be the same person as the person drawing for you, but they should both be in the same tier as you. If needed, we will ping all of the backups close to the end of the main event to call on their help in completing any entries. Signing up as a backup isn't a commitment, so if you end up being busy when we issue the ping, you don't have to complete a second entry!
@Aetherskyes
Pinging you here since this is general discussion for 2019~

1.) It looks like you already signed up, but I'd say just choose tier B to be safe! December is pretty busy so I understand if you end up getting busy.

2.) Yes you will still be assigned a normal partner for the purposes of the actual event! Do note that the person you are drawing for will not necessarily be the same person as the person drawing for you, but they should both be in the same tier as you. If needed, we will ping all of the backups close to the end of the main event to call on their help in completing any entries. Signing up as a backup isn't a commitment, so if you end up being busy when we issue the ping, you don't have to complete a second entry!
banner_by_friedsnipe-dcglsuc.png
@Lizzi Thanks!
@Lizzi Thanks!
Please ping me if you are replying to me. This can be done by adding an @ to my name in the quote’s code.

I *was* going to have an art shop, but my tablet broke. Yay.
I think I should be able to participate again this year but I have to see if I have time! c:
I think I should be able to participate again this year but I have to see if I have time! c:
Dsf90Ws.gif
hello
When pinging,
One O, two S's -
Lock-eh-NOSS-ay

77EXE7O.jpg
Buns for Tuns!
hi there
ZV3u2zJ.gif
Less than a week left of sign-ups! We already have 83 participants so far!!

@Lokenosse Well there's always tier B if you feel you'd be too pressed for time :D

Less than a week left of sign-ups! We already have 83 participants so far!!

@Lokenosse Well there's always tier B if you feel you'd be too pressed for time :D

FRSSAT2020_Banner_Btn.pngFR_SS_2019_Banner_btn.pngFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngaxolotlsignature_by_friedsnipe-dbsrpae.pngAXOLOTLOTLOTLOTLOTL
Is there a badge for this year?
Is there a badge for this year?
Bwjy6WH.pngrj7owsI.pngJUtMe6I.png
Hi everyone! Sorry for the delays in announcing the winners for the gaoler art raffle but I will do the raffle drawing today at 18:30 FR time (about 5 hours from the time of this post). In the interest of fairness, I will be streaming the whole process and using this website to run the raffle. An hour before I pick the raffle winners (at 17:30 FR time), I will actually do a mini art stream and take some quick requests and draw other random things. Everyone is welcome to stop by, even if you are not participating in the raffle. Feel free to chat about anything, whether it's related to the event or not. All of this will be done on my picarto channel.

I will be picking two raffle winners, one for the main event banner and one for the signup banner. The same person cannot win twice. Thankfully, this website allows me to remove names of people who have already won. I'm open to drawing just about anything, so feel free to link anything in the picarto.tv chat for me to draw (as long as it's SFW!) I will try to get to all of the requests on a first come, first serve basis. But depending on how many requests I get, I may not be able to get to yours. Apologies in advance if this happens!

I may conduct similar art streams in the future related to this event, such as when I draw the banners for the raffle winners (and pairing that with some requests). To avoid ping spamming everyone who doesn't want to be notified about streams like this, this is the only time I will be using the event-wide pinglist. If you would like to be notified about event-related art streams, please let me know and I will add you to a separate pinglist.

Thank you all again for your patience as we try to keep this event running as smoothly as possible!

Raffle Participants:
@TheEnderDraco @Mobian @Eeeviee @BokuHiro6 @Pericci @Rivertyl @Tomata @PelicanBitten @Salvation @Crescentstar711 @Violetah @baubleBee @BlackRayser @Apfelobst @eggdestroyer666 @DarkAesthetic @LM2 @Andraya @InfectedWolf @Aetherskyes @dragonhorselover

Event Signups:
@GhostlyDeity @Lavloner @bobafrappuccino @Cordifolium @Tomata @reefknot @Lyka @Bash @eggdestroyer666 @Valkael @chantric @Mayuli @Iceluoxue @Clubbingclown @harmonywish @Accelerator @BrokenButterfly @Adakii @Natakiro @Salvation @unck @themirrorswish @texaspooky @Bananyan @GadzooksTD @mysticpenguin @Nyctea @Andraya @LM2 @Doxiunoia @eeeviee @BlackRayser @Fanartsy @Giltine13 @Zif @Sightlesz @psychedelicgecko @Crescentstar711 @Match @Violetah @Onyxbat @RandomPurple @princoxx @Owleics @Haring @AlixMode @BokuHiro6 @PelicanBitten @ArowanaPrincess @Pericci @ColonelChicken @Lopika @DragonJade @baubleBee @Midnightpinto @Nettletea @TsarinaTorment @lovestrucksmile @Varignon @CabbageCat @TheEnderDraco @CoffeeCaat @Malreau @doodledraw @peachmonsoon @Acopytopy @fangoftofu @ShadowWolfDeath @Mobian @Quintillion @snowy @Rivertyl @MysteriousKoi @Thewarywatcher13 @Fin @Arimwe @SourTartSnake @Slaytheist @Zemo @Aetherskyes @dragonhorselover @bothriolepis @silverein @BlueBone @Goblincat
Hi everyone! Sorry for the delays in announcing the winners for the gaoler art raffle but I will do the raffle drawing today at 18:30 FR time (about 5 hours from the time of this post). In the interest of fairness, I will be streaming the whole process and using this website to run the raffle. An hour before I pick the raffle winners (at 17:30 FR time), I will actually do a mini art stream and take some quick requests and draw other random things. Everyone is welcome to stop by, even if you are not participating in the raffle. Feel free to chat about anything, whether it's related to the event or not. All of this will be done on my picarto channel.

I will be picking two raffle winners, one for the main event banner and one for the signup banner. The same person cannot win twice. Thankfully, this website allows me to remove names of people who have already won. I'm open to drawing just about anything, so feel free to link anything in the picarto.tv chat for me to draw (as long as it's SFW!) I will try to get to all of the requests on a first come, first serve basis. But depending on how many requests I get, I may not be able to get to yours. Apologies in advance if this happens!

I may conduct similar art streams in the future related to this event, such as when I draw the banners for the raffle winners (and pairing that with some requests). To avoid ping spamming everyone who doesn't want to be notified about streams like this, this is the only time I will be using the event-wide pinglist. If you would like to be notified about event-related art streams, please let me know and I will add you to a separate pinglist.

Thank you all again for your patience as we try to keep this event running as smoothly as possible!

Raffle Participants:
@TheEnderDraco @Mobian @Eeeviee @BokuHiro6 @Pericci @Rivertyl @Tomata @PelicanBitten @Salvation @Crescentstar711 @Violetah @baubleBee @BlackRayser @Apfelobst @eggdestroyer666 @DarkAesthetic @LM2 @Andraya @InfectedWolf @Aetherskyes @dragonhorselover

Event Signups:
@GhostlyDeity @Lavloner @bobafrappuccino @Cordifolium @Tomata @reefknot @Lyka @Bash @eggdestroyer666 @Valkael @chantric @Mayuli @Iceluoxue @Clubbingclown @harmonywish @Accelerator @BrokenButterfly @Adakii @Natakiro @Salvation @unck @themirrorswish @texaspooky @Bananyan @GadzooksTD @mysticpenguin @Nyctea @Andraya @LM2 @Doxiunoia @eeeviee @BlackRayser @Fanartsy @Giltine13 @Zif @Sightlesz @psychedelicgecko @Crescentstar711 @Match @Violetah @Onyxbat @RandomPurple @princoxx @Owleics @Haring @AlixMode @BokuHiro6 @PelicanBitten @ArowanaPrincess @Pericci @ColonelChicken @Lopika @DragonJade @baubleBee @Midnightpinto @Nettletea @TsarinaTorment @lovestrucksmile @Varignon @CabbageCat @TheEnderDraco @CoffeeCaat @Malreau @doodledraw @peachmonsoon @Acopytopy @fangoftofu @ShadowWolfDeath @Mobian @Quintillion @snowy @Rivertyl @MysteriousKoi @Thewarywatcher13 @Fin @Arimwe @SourTartSnake @Slaytheist @Zemo @Aetherskyes @dragonhorselover @bothriolepis @silverein @BlueBone @Goblincat
banner_by_friedsnipe-dcglsuc.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18