Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [GENERAL] FR Secret Santa Art Trade 2019
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@cordifolium oh my dragon, I legit did not think anyone would see that LOL and so soon after the site went up Thank you, that makes me happy and though I did not get sleep, the fact that you noticed makes up for it [emoji=coatl love size=1]
@cordifolium oh my dragon, I legit did not think anyone would see that LOL and so soon after the site went up

Thank you, that makes me happy and though I did not get sleep, the fact that you noticed makes up for it
FRSSAT2020_Banner_Btn.pngFR_SS_2019_Banner_btn.pngFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngaxolotlsignature_by_friedsnipe-dbsrpae.pngAXOLOTLOTLOTLOTLOTL
Is it that time of year already!? [emoji=spiral tongue size=1] I'm glad to see you're running this again! I had a lot of fun the last two years and was looking forward to participating this year as well. Also, just a note, but the sign up link above the discord icon in the first post is still going to the 2018 page. :)
Is it that time of year already!?

I'm glad to see you're running this again! I had a lot of fun the last two years and was looking forward to participating this year as well.

Also, just a note, but the sign up link above the discord icon in the first post is still going to the 2018 page. :)
8pynFqQ.png
I was starting to wonder if you all changed your minds [emoji=spiral tongue size=2] @Hexlash Great job! You really pulled through with that site. Nice, clean and simple with good explanations. [s]Honestly it’s just nice not having to code a post myself for once lol[/s] But seriously, don’t worry about the delay. We all appreciate your hard work but this is just a fun little event, don’t over stress yourselves! (hexlash I’m looking at you master coder) Anyways good to see you all again. I look forward to participating this year!
I was starting to wonder if you all changed your minds

@Hexlash Great job! You really pulled through with that site. Nice, clean and simple with good explanations. Honestly it’s just nice not having to code a post myself for once lol

But seriously, don’t worry about the delay. We all appreciate your hard work but this is just a fun little event, don’t over stress yourselves! (hexlash I’m looking at you master coder)

Anyways good to see you all again. I look forward to participating this year!
97eTBKB.png
Is this for all skill levels? I'd love to part take but I'm kind of a beginner. My art looks like this. For the Secret Santa I'd take the image in better lighting. I just don't want to sign up if people feel like it'd be unfair.
Is this for all skill levels? I'd love to part take but I'm kind of a beginner. My art looks like this. For the Secret Santa I'd take the image in better lighting. I just don't want to sign up if people feel like it'd be unfair.
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
wooo! Can't wait!

Edit: whoops, accidentally submitted in the wrong thread. Fixed now!
wooo! Can't wait!

Edit: whoops, accidentally submitted in the wrong thread. Fixed now!
@Theine Oop xD Goes to show there's always something that slips through, thanks for catching that! @Adakii TwT thank you for the kind words! Really, I appreciate it, considering it was as recently as yesterday when I was screaming at CSS for trolling me :') @OnyxBat Absolutely! What matters most is your willingness to give it your all! We have two tiers, so if you'd like, you can choose the stress free tier B [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]. I think if you've got the extra time (and of course with a bit better lighting ;3) you could reasonably enter tier A, but that's of course up to you. Either way I encourage you to join :D You can also check out the previous years' art to get a sense of what a typical art piece looks like, and remember that there's always tier B
@Theine Oop xD Goes to show there's always something that slips through, thanks for catching that!

@Adakii TwT thank you for the kind words! Really, I appreciate it, considering it was as recently as yesterday when I was screaming at CSS for trolling me :')

@OnyxBat Absolutely! What matters most is your willingness to give it your all! We have two tiers, so if you'd like, you can choose the stress free tier B . I think if you've got the extra time (and of course with a bit better lighting ;3) you could reasonably enter tier A, but that's of course up to you. Either way I encourage you to join :D You can also check out the previous years' art to get a sense of what a typical art piece looks like, and remember that there's always tier B
FRSSAT2020_Banner_Btn.pngFR_SS_2019_Banner_btn.pngFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngaxolotlsignature_by_friedsnipe-dbsrpae.pngAXOLOTLOTLOTLOTLOTL
@Quintillion Pinging myself to see if I can sign up after 22 Nov...fingers crossed laptop fixing goes smoothly ^^

keyword: FR Secret Santa
@Quintillion Pinging myself to see if I can sign up after 22 Nov...fingers crossed laptop fixing goes smoothly ^^

keyword: FR Secret Santa
JBEajtP.gif
Wonderful! Thanks so much! I think that I'm going to try for tier A. I'll just have to put more time into the piece and what have you. I'm super excited for this!
Wonderful! Thanks so much! I think that I'm going to try for tier A. I'll just have to put more time into the piece and what have you. I'm super excited for this!
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@Lizzi @Hexlash @FightingPolygon
Hi, I have a question regarding tiers. Which tier would these two images be considered as? Example 1 Example 2
Thanks!
@Lizzi @Hexlash @FightingPolygon
Hi, I have a question regarding tiers. Which tier would these two images be considered as? Example 1 Example 2
Thanks!
@Koobi
It looks like you've spent a considerable amount of time on the lining/coloring, so I'd definitely say it's tier A!
@Koobi
It looks like you've spent a considerable amount of time on the lining/coloring, so I'd definitely say it's tier A!
banner_by_friedsnipe-dcglsuc.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18