Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [GENERAL] FR Secret Santa Art Trade 2019
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Sorry for the delay. The holidays have finally settled down for me... at least a little bit, lol. @Nyctea Oh my gosh, that face! I think my heart melted when I saw Quinlan. His big floopy ears, his soft feathery wings... nicely toned arms ha! I love it [emoji=spiral love size=1] Your style is beautiful and has alot of character. Personaly I like the sunbeams it gives it a nice little extra touch. He is my light scholar boy. Also I reconized your username right away. You did my dragon [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2900687]Litchi[/url] for secret santa 2 years ago. I'm starting to feel like I owe you one [emoji=spiral tongue size=1] @Owleics I'm happy I was able to make your morning. I saw the day before the art was posted you were hyped for it so I was sweating bullets, lol. I'm not a fan of plague primal but you seemed to want Eury the most so I kept telling myself "I will make this work!"... [s]so many horrible sketches in my sketch book that will never see the light of day again.[/s] @Lizzi @Hexlash Thank you for bringing this back again for another year. Especially since you seemed a bit on the busy side this time around. It's a fun little event to be apart of and I apperciate all the effort you put in to make things as efficent as possible. Anyway happy holidays and happy new year to all of you. I hope I can participate again next year!
Sorry for the delay. The holidays have finally settled down for me... at least a little bit, lol.

@Nyctea Oh my gosh, that face! I think my heart melted when I saw Quinlan. His big floopy ears, his soft feathery wings... nicely toned arms ha! I love it Your style is beautiful and has alot of character. Personaly I like the sunbeams it gives it a nice little extra touch. He is my light scholar boy.

Also I reconized your username right away. You did my dragon Litchi for secret santa 2 years ago. I'm starting to feel like I owe you one

@Owleics I'm happy I was able to make your morning. I saw the day before the art was posted you were hyped for it so I was sweating bullets, lol. I'm not a fan of plague primal but you seemed to want Eury the most so I kept telling myself "I will make this work!"... so many horrible sketches in my sketch book that will never see the light of day again.

@Lizzi @Hexlash Thank you for bringing this back again for another year. Especially since you seemed a bit on the busy side this time around. It's a fun little event to be apart of and I apperciate all the effort you put in to make things as efficent as possible.

Anyway happy holidays and happy new year to all of you. I hope I can participate again next year!
97eTBKB.png
[color=#006ab8]@BlackRayser So glad you like it ^^ I tried to accurately depict her as per the stipulations you had, so I hope I did that right. Here's the code to copy for the resized bio version that links to the full-sized one: [code][url=https://i.imgur.com/loorcqw.png][img]https://i.imgur.com/T4gZObs.png[/img][/url][/code] [color=#006ab8]@Fin Awwwwwwwwww, you made her sooo adorable! I simply love your art style and the little candies you decorated her with, and the fact that you added my clan name is a nice touch ~ Thank you so much for the wonderful art; putting it in her bio right now [emoji=tundra love size=1] Brought a big smile to my face; definitely the cutest art I have ever gotten ♥
@BlackRayser So glad you like it ^^ I tried to accurately depict her as per the stipulations you had, so I hope I did that right. Here's the code to copy for the resized bio version that links to the full-sized one:
Code:
[url=https://i.imgur.com/loorcqw.png][img]https://i.imgur.com/T4gZObs.png[/img][/url]

@Fin Awwwwwwwwww, you made her sooo adorable! I simply love your art style and the little candies you decorated her with, and the fact that you added my clan name is a nice touch ~ Thank you so much for the wonderful art; putting it in her bio right now Brought a big smile to my face; definitely the cutest art I have ever gotten ♥
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
@Princoxx
You're welcome!

@Zif @FightingPolygon
Thanks for drawing my dragons! They look so good!
@Princoxx
You're welcome!

@Zif @FightingPolygon
Thanks for drawing my dragons! They look so good!
Demiguy; He/Him or They/Them
a bit late but!

@harmonywish thank you so much!! orville looks so cute in this and you really captured his aesthetic! and oh my lord the hair?? is so pretty and the colours are so wonderful! thank you again! i was wondering if itd be alright to add it to his toyhouse (with credit of course)?

and thank you anonymous! orville looks so mischievous and your art is just so adorable!
a bit late but!

@harmonywish thank you so much!! orville looks so cute in this and you really captured his aesthetic! and oh my lord the hair?? is so pretty and the colours are so wonderful! thank you again! i was wondering if itd be alright to add it to his toyhouse (with credit of course)?

and thank you anonymous! orville looks so mischievous and your art is just so adorable!
•Adrian
•he/they/it
•1h ahead of fr time
@Lopika AAAAA Wow, I love it!! Thank you so much^^!!!
@Lopika AAAAA Wow, I love it!! Thank you so much^^!!!
· .____.
___º . * ·___
_¨. º ˜ ¤
`
. † ·¸ • lee ¤ 24 • ¸· †.
. º ˜× he/him · FRT+3 ט º .

artwork by joydom

3blAkWV.png .
.___
_. †__¨ ¸
¤ º · ˜*
º
@5inthemorning

You are very welcome, I am glad to hear you liked the outcome. It was a pleasure drawing such an interesting character :) Hope you had a great holiday and I wish you a wonderful new year.
@5inthemorning

You are very welcome, I am glad to hear you liked the outcome. It was a pleasure drawing such an interesting character :) Hope you had a great holiday and I wish you a wonderful new year.
For centered view 0gjOTSO.gif Adopts: SpiralBusts P9G7630.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18