Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | FR Themed Lore-Based RPG
1 2 3 4 5
[b]Screenshots/Updates Pinglist:[/b] @herobrinna @LynxieRG @GlitterDCMarvel @myriadofstars @FairyForestKing @FairyForestKing @vintaegucci @happyasaclam @Scorporius @coconuthead @Shaydas @CatInDisguise @ancestral @WolvesLament @IronPen @Chimirax @LilyRaven I'm gonna be pushing back any potential stream by a weekish cause school has been kicking my butt. But, here enjoy some more previews! [img]https://i.imgur.com/9i0WWSr.png[/img] [img]https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/0c48fbd9-d0b1-11e9-8660-b7a3c1f3f2b6.gif[/img] So my first attempt at pixel art, he's tiny (I thought I was limited to a 45 by 45 canvas, but I'm not!) so I'm gonna scrap it and start over but look at him! He's so cute! [img]https://i.imgur.com/4iL7Hh3.png[/img] An' here's a preview of the main map area.
Screenshots/Updates Pinglist:
@herobrinna @LynxieRG @GlitterDCMarvel @myriadofstars @FairyForestKing @FairyForestKing @vintaegucci @happyasaclam @Scorporius @coconuthead @Shaydas @CatInDisguise @ancestral @WolvesLament @IronPen @Chimirax @LilyRaven

I'm gonna be pushing back any potential stream by a weekish cause school has been kicking my butt. But, here enjoy some more previews!

9i0WWSr.png
0c48fbd9-d0b1-11e9-8660-b7a3c1f3f2b6.gif
So my first attempt at pixel art, he's tiny (I thought I was limited to a 45 by 45 canvas, but I'm not!) so I'm gonna scrap it and start over but look at him! He's so cute!

4iL7Hh3.png
An' here's a preview of the main map area.
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
Oh that's adorable! It looks so good even as a first attempt!
Oh that's adorable! It looks so good even as a first attempt!
Awww i love him I want 20
Awww i love him I want 20
y6Tz96p.pngFObX7rS.pngy6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
So cuuuute! [emoji=gaoler love size=2] Should stick it in their bio. (Assuming they're an existing dragon)
So cuuuute!

Should stick it in their bio. (Assuming they're an existing dragon)
GbFIqLF.gifUeeT9yF.png9QgprhF.gif
@Clya My gosh this is amazing! I've been meaning to mess around with RPGmaker a bit (and yet life finds a way to take that time away from me XD), and this looks so interesting~! Can you add me to both pinglists?

*not-so-quietly subs to thread*
@Clya My gosh this is amazing! I've been meaning to mess around with RPGmaker a bit (and yet life finds a way to take that time away from me XD), and this looks so interesting~! Can you add me to both pinglists?

*not-so-quietly subs to thread*
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa