Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | FR Themed Lore-Based RPG
1 2 3 4 5
*subs*
*subs*
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
i'm quietly subscribing to this thread, I've been meaning to try out this software for a while and you're pretty inspiring rn :'')
i'm quietly subscribing to this thread, I've been meaning to try out this software for a while and you're pretty inspiring rn :'')
Time : FR +9 | They/them
@CatInDisguise
Yeah, all the dragons are going to have their unique sprites! As such, there's only going to be a few... or at least until I get more comfortable with pixel art ha ha
@CatInDisguise
Yeah, all the dragons are going to have their unique sprites! As such, there's only going to be a few... or at least until I get more comfortable with pixel art ha ha
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
@Clya

I'd love to be on both pinglists!!! This project looks really interesting.
@Clya

I'd love to be on both pinglists!!! This project looks really interesting.
yes! please put me on the pinglist for everything! this is absolutely amazing!!

@Clya
yes! please put me on the pinglist for everything! this is absolutely amazing!!

@Clya
@Clya
Can I be on the screenshot pinglist?
@Clya
Can I be on the screenshot pinglist?
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
Hi yes I want to kill RPG Maker because it deleted one of my tile sets and now there are open holes EVERYWHERE
more news at 8
Hi yes I want to kill RPG Maker because it deleted one of my tile sets and now there are open holes EVERYWHERE
more news at 8
[center] [color=800000]!!Incoming Message!! Its from Chimirax! [/center] [center]hnnn! I'm so excited about your game, I really want to play it now! [/center] [center]I'm thinking of adding one of my dragons to it, but I make the sprites yet! so many decisions..[/center] [center]But anyways!I'm really intrested, I'll probably end up making the sprites later today. But, Ive got to go, y'know, highschool work.[/center] [center][b][color=800000]Enjoy!![/b][/center]-[emoji=left wing size=1][emoji=right wing size=1] edit; I might want to be on the pinglist, sorry.
!!Incoming Message!!
Its from Chimirax!

hnnn! I'm so excited about your game, I really want to play it now!
I'm thinking of adding one of my dragons to it, but I make the sprites yet! so many decisions..
But anyways!I'm really intrested, I'll probably end up making the sprites later today. But, Ive got to go, y'know, highschool work.
Enjoy!!
-

edit; I might want to be on the pinglist, sorry.
483.png Cmz8k8j.pngChimiraxCmz8k8j.png
tRvB8Xn.png
zNcyhot.png
Wn6vGC1.png
g6CyIfP.png

oh wow! this is amazing btw, and you got such patience to do this. Love to be added to both pinglist.

may post a dragon for you to consider later :D
oh wow! this is amazing btw, and you got such patience to do this. Love to be added to both pinglist.

may post a dragon for you to consider later :D
@LilyRaven
Sure, added!

And just let me know ^^
@LilyRaven
Sure, added!

And just let me know ^^
1 2 3 4 5