Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Oodles of Doodles- dino person
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 48 49
Lizard-y things are one of my favorite things to draw. Mostly because for some reason I find them easy to do. [img]https://i.imgur.com/PvQ6gov.png[/img] @MythicalMemeLord @Ceilingfen @straycatss @AquaParrot @Shinyumbreon @DawnMist242 @dragonhorselover @Spottedleaf125 @SuperNinjaDragon @Amezrou @Seachranach @Sinjin @PolarisFox @Tuatara @Silversong92 @Beany121 @Zikitty @Vardia @Discowing @Silkshoes @hyrulle @ninety9wyverns - Thanks! ^^ @Honeyfoot @CrystallizedMoon @Elliptical @gn0me @SoldierBluejay @Florafox @FallenAngel @Hearthdragons @Silvael
Lizard-y things are one of my favorite things to draw. Mostly because for some reason I find them easy to do.

PvQ6gov.png

@MythicalMemeLord
@Ceilingfen
@straycatss
@AquaParrot
@Shinyumbreon
@DawnMist242
@dragonhorselover
@Spottedleaf125
@SuperNinjaDragon
@Amezrou
@Seachranach
@Sinjin
@PolarisFox
@Tuatara
@Silversong92
@Beany121
@Zikitty
@Vardia
@Discowing
@Silkshoes
@hyrulle

@ninety9wyverns - Thanks! ^^

@Honeyfoot
@CrystallizedMoon
@Elliptical
@gn0me
@SoldierBluejay
@Florafox
@FallenAngel
@Hearthdragons
@Silvael
lF5nfl9.png tShJXZX.png
Kangaroo moose goats They can inhale air through their head holes and expell it through their hallow horns to make a trumpeting sound. [img]https://i.imgur.com/S7u2EIH.png[/img] @MythicalMemeLord @Ceilingfen @straycatss @AquaParrot @Shinyumbreon @DawnMist242 @dragonhorselover @Spottedleaf125 @SuperNinjaDragon @Amezrou @Seachranach @Sinjin @PolarisFox @Tuatara @Silversong92 @Beany121 @Zikitty @Vardia @Discowing @Silkshoes @hyrulle @ninety9wyverns @Honeyfoot @CrystallizedMoon @Elliptical @gn0me @SoldierBluejay @Florafox @FallenAngel @Hearthdragons @Silvael
Kangaroo moose goats They can inhale air through their head holes and expell it through their hallow horns to make a trumpeting sound.

S7u2EIH.png

@MythicalMemeLord
@Ceilingfen
@straycatss
@AquaParrot
@Shinyumbreon
@DawnMist242
@dragonhorselover
@Spottedleaf125
@SuperNinjaDragon
@Amezrou
@Seachranach
@Sinjin
@PolarisFox
@Tuatara
@Silversong92
@Beany121
@Zikitty
@Vardia
@Discowing
@Silkshoes
@hyrulle
@ninety9wyverns
@Honeyfoot
@CrystallizedMoon
@Elliptical
@gn0me
@SoldierBluejay
@Florafox
@FallenAngel
@Hearthdragons
@Silvael
lF5nfl9.png tShJXZX.png
@Relzo looks like a kangaroo that sounds like the ocean!
I can see a dozen of them pulling Sornieth's Santa's sleigh :D

I guess I've seen too many Aussie summer christmas postcards!
@Relzo looks like a kangaroo that sounds like the ocean!
I can see a dozen of them pulling Sornieth's Santa's sleigh :D

I guess I've seen too many Aussie summer christmas postcards!
qDkA25S.png
Yay a 'Down Under' inspired critter - now you need to decide if its a grey or Red Boomer [emoji=coatl happy size=2] [center] [emoji=star size=1] Made my day [emoji=star size=1]
Yay a 'Down Under' inspired critter - now you need to decide if its a grey or Red Boomer
Made my day
ice_by_darkside_of_wolf-db574ku.png
@gn0me funny you should bring up christmas cause I got the idea for the way the horn curves from Max in the old Grinch cartoon and how the antler on his head was tied lol

@Silkshoes I've never heard kangaroos described as "boomers" before but I LOVE it. Though I was confused at first because I was thinking you were referring to the generation lol.
@gn0me funny you should bring up christmas cause I got the idea for the way the horn curves from Max in the old Grinch cartoon and how the antler on his head was tied lol

@Silkshoes I've never heard kangaroos described as "boomers" before but I LOVE it. Though I was confused at first because I was thinking you were referring to the generation lol.
lF5nfl9.png tShJXZX.png
I'm calling them Hexapods until I can come up with something better. Intelligent, sapient aliens from the planet, um...Nemoi? They move fast in the water but actually live on land normally. [img]https://i.imgur.com/kti5077.png[/img] @MythicalMemeLord @Ceilingfen @straycatss @AquaParrot @Shinyumbreon @DawnMist242 @dragonhorselover @Spottedleaf125 @SuperNinjaDragon @Amezrou @Seachranach @Sinjin @PolarisFox @Tuatara @Silversong92 @Beany121 @Zikitty @Vardia @Discowing @Silkshoes @hyrulle @ninety9wyverns @Honeyfoot @CrystallizedMoon @Elliptical @gn0me @SoldierBluejay @Florafox @FallenAngel @Hearthdragons @Silvael
I'm calling them Hexapods until I can come up with something better. Intelligent, sapient aliens from the planet, um...Nemoi? They move fast in the water but actually live on land normally.

kti5077.png

@MythicalMemeLord
@Ceilingfen
@straycatss
@AquaParrot
@Shinyumbreon
@DawnMist242
@dragonhorselover
@Spottedleaf125
@SuperNinjaDragon
@Amezrou
@Seachranach
@Sinjin
@PolarisFox
@Tuatara
@Silversong92
@Beany121
@Zikitty
@Vardia
@Discowing
@Silkshoes
@hyrulle
@ninety9wyverns
@Honeyfoot
@CrystallizedMoon
@Elliptical
@gn0me
@SoldierBluejay
@Florafox
@FallenAngel
@Hearthdragons
@Silvael
lF5nfl9.png tShJXZX.png
[quote name="@Silkshoes" date="2022-07-20 08:02:56" ] Yay a 'Down Under' inspired critter - now you need to decide if its a grey or Red Boomer [emoji=coatl happy size=2] [center] [emoji=star size=1] Made my day [emoji=star size=1] [/quote] hey why limit it to earth breed colors? ;) also have you seen the white (albino) wallabies? I saw a bunch on Bruny Island (Tasmania) though I heard we have them in a small area of SW WA too
@Silkshoes wrote on 2022-07-20 08:02:56:
Yay a 'Down Under' inspired critter - now you need to decide if its a grey or Red Boomer
Made my day

hey why limit it to earth breed colors? ;)
also have you seen the white (albino) wallabies?
I saw a bunch on Bruny Island (Tasmania) though I heard we have them in a small area of SW WA too
qDkA25S.png
Very true, in a magical land they could be any colour. I think White Wallabies would only be in zoo's. We do have Monjon's up north in Kimberley area & our famous Quokkas [emoji=coatl happy size=2] @gn0me @Relzo Love the sea lettuce ears/fins/wings what ever [emoji=heart size=1]
Very true, in a magical land they could be any colour.

I think White Wallabies would only be in zoo's.
We do have Monjon's up north in Kimberley area & our famous Quokkas

@gn0me @Relzo

Love the sea lettuce ears/fins/wings what ever
ice_by_darkside_of_wolf-db574ku.png
I feel like the coloring is very reminiscent of some of the varren in mass effect. Been playing that again and I guess I subconsciously copied it when doing this lol. [img]https://i.imgur.com/0bYCqQ3.png[/img] @MythicalMemeLord @Ceilingfen @straycatss @AquaParrot @Shinyumbreon @DawnMist242 @dragonhorselover @Spottedleaf125 @SuperNinjaDragon @Amezrou @Seachranach @Sinjin @PolarisFox @Tuatara @Silversong92 @Beany121 @Zikitty @Vardia @Discowing @hyrulle @ninety9wyverns @Honeyfoot @CrystallizedMoon @Elliptical @SoldierBluejay @Florafox @FallenAngel @Hearthdragons @Silvael @Silkshoes @gn0me My favorite kanga will always be the [url=https://media.istockphoto.com/photos/funny-face-picture-id157606759?k=20&m=157606759&s=612x612&w=0&h=3vRMIUoN0dqPTGUFvXNKl6KLpLN3G-huuD1F1GMYsCY=]tree kangaroo[/url] I think Never heard of Monjons before though. They are certainly interesting.
I feel like the coloring is very reminiscent of some of the varren in mass effect. Been playing that again and I guess I subconsciously copied it when doing this lol.

0bYCqQ3.png

@MythicalMemeLord
@Ceilingfen
@straycatss
@AquaParrot
@Shinyumbreon
@DawnMist242
@dragonhorselover
@Spottedleaf125
@SuperNinjaDragon
@Amezrou
@Seachranach
@Sinjin
@PolarisFox
@Tuatara
@Silversong92
@Beany121
@Zikitty
@Vardia
@Discowing

@hyrulle
@ninety9wyverns
@Honeyfoot
@CrystallizedMoon
@Elliptical

@SoldierBluejay
@Florafox
@FallenAngel
@Hearthdragons
@Silvael

@Silkshoes @gn0me My favorite kanga will always be the tree kangaroo I think
Never heard of Monjons before though. They are certainly interesting.
lF5nfl9.png tShJXZX.png
@Relzo omg that tree kangaroo pic reminds me of the Sloth in the traffic office in Zootopia xD

I never heard of monjon either but I heard of petrogales so its just a common name thing I guess. Perhaps its the indigenous name for them up there, each area has its own language and own words for kangaroos (and their own TYPES of kangaroos endemic to that area as well)
@Relzo omg that tree kangaroo pic reminds me of the Sloth in the traffic office in Zootopia xD

I never heard of monjon either but I heard of petrogales so its just a common name thing I guess. Perhaps its the indigenous name for them up there, each area has its own language and own words for kangaroos (and their own TYPES of kangaroos endemic to that area as well)
qDkA25S.png
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 48 49