Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [RESOURCE] Free Pixel Familiars
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19
@Myndris @OpalPlaguestone @machinae @dontuworry @Dalilah @papayatar @skrywer @Bunnysox @TawnyOwl @squiggie @Saphira455 @Nyrath @PotatoRabbit Todays update included all recent fiona additions, the forbidden portal update(nothing past S) and any familiars between Quillrunner and Silver Kitsune. I have also edited previous entries to include the names underneath each familiar. This way you can find familiars with ease! (Thanks for the suggestion! TO) @Bear the Shining Goblin was included in today's updates.[img]https://i.postimg.cc/vZKSGxSX/Shining-Goblin.png[/img]
@Myndris @OpalPlaguestone @machinae @dontuworry @Dalilah @papayatar @skrywer @Bunnysox @TawnyOwl @squiggie @Saphira455 @Nyrath @PotatoRabbit

Todays update included all recent fiona additions, the forbidden portal update(nothing past S) and any familiars between Quillrunner and Silver Kitsune.
I have also edited previous entries to include the names underneath each familiar. This way you can find familiars with ease! (Thanks for the suggestion! TO)

@Bear the Shining Goblin was included in today's updates.Shining-Goblin.png
Pix-fam.png
I-C-adopt.png

Pixel Familiars

Adopt Shop
_________________________________ Hatchery

Dress dragons. Win Treasure.
Nest.png
Luminax-mini.png
@ProbablyLying can i be pinged for general updates?
@ProbablyLying can i be pinged for general updates?
Waystone5.gif
29562082.png
-
-
-

WAWs3m5.png
9AXhFJA.png
hZipXGO.png
@Dilsdoes sure thing! I'll add you to the pinglist
@Dilsdoes sure thing! I'll add you to the pinglist
Pix-fam.png
I-C-adopt.png

Pixel Familiars

Adopt Shop

Nest.png
Luminax-mini.png
I did it. I'm done. I'm- I'M DONE! It took way longer than I expected, and I apologize for that. IOS updates made my safari browser totally unusable, and I have a mental breakdown for a while, but i finally did it. From here on out, general updates will occur upon the release of new familiars(though a few may squeak under my radar now and then) So anyone on that pinglist will be pinged for new pixel fams. The specific pings have been completed, so if you would like to move to the GU pinglist please let me know. @Myndris @OpalPlaguestone @machinae @dontuworry @Dalilah @papayatar @skrywer @Bunnysox @TawnyOwl @squiggie @Saphira455 @Nyrath @PotatoRabbit @DilsDoes @Bear[img]https://i.postimg.cc/RFT0hJ3B/Sprouting-Goblin.png[/img][img]https://i.postimg.cc/rpKGSc13/Sparkling-Goblin.png[/img] @mithrel[img]https://i.postimg.cc/cJ2RhjTH/Speedy.png[/img]
I did it.

I'm done.

I'm- I'M DONE!

It took way longer than I expected, and I apologize for that. IOS updates made my safari browser totally unusable, and I have a mental breakdown for a while, but i finally did it.

From here on out, general updates will occur upon the release of new familiars(though a few may squeak under my radar now and then) So anyone on that pinglist will be pinged for new pixel fams. The specific pings have been completed, so if you would like to move to the GU pinglist please let me know.

@Myndris @OpalPlaguestone @machinae @dontuworry @Dalilah @papayatar @skrywer @Bunnysox @TawnyOwl @squiggie @Saphira455 @Nyrath @PotatoRabbit @DilsDoes

@BearSprouting-Goblin.pngSparkling-Goblin.png
@mithrelSpeedy.png
Pix-fam.png
I-C-adopt.png

Pixel Familiars

Adopt Shop

Nest.png
Luminax-mini.png
@ProbablyLying CONGRATS! Put me on the general pinglist please!
@ProbablyLying CONGRATS! Put me on the general pinglist please!
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
@probablylying congrats!!!
@probablylying congrats!!!
Waystone5.gif
29562082.png
-
-
-

WAWs3m5.png
9AXhFJA.png
hZipXGO.png
These are SUPER AWESOME!!!!!!
These are SUPER AWESOME!!!!!!
bcPLEkL.png crystalgeneeggfire.pngsimplicity.png
@probablylying
Please add me to your general pinglist if you decide to do more as they come out! ^.^ These are super awesome and so very creative and such skill! Gorgeous!
@probablylying
Please add me to your general pinglist if you decide to do more as they come out! ^.^ These are super awesome and so very creative and such skill! Gorgeous!
@GalenLeBeux
I added you! Thanks so much! I'm glad I was finally able to complete them haha
@GalenLeBeux
I added you! Thanks so much! I'm glad I was finally able to complete them haha
Pix-fam.png
I-C-adopt.png

Pixel Familiars

Adopt Shop

Nest.png
Luminax-mini.png
@ProbablyLying
Thank you!
I noticed! Great job! ^.^
I call myself a collector of all things shiny and interesting (like these pixel familiars), my sister just calls a spade a spade and calls me a hoarder. XD I am both. LOL
^.^
@ProbablyLying
Thank you!
I noticed! Great job! ^.^
I call myself a collector of all things shiny and interesting (like these pixel familiars), my sister just calls a spade a spade and calls me a hoarder. XD I am both. LOL
^.^
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19