Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [RESOURCE] Free Pixel Familiars
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19
@Tawnyowl
So I've begun putting the familiar names into the code and for some reason it has scattered the Pizel fams in the center to be on top of their tool tip, so for the time being i stacked all the familiars on top so the columns are even.

But to be honest i hate how they look like that. I like how uniform the Second post looks without the names, but i still want to add the names in. So I'm trying to fix whatever's broken. What do you think? Does the first post look bad to you compared to the second? And do you know how i might be able to format the middle column so it stops stacking The pixel fams on top of the tooltips.

Im playing around with transparent color lengths now to see if it will fix anything but so far no luck that way.

Edi:i think i've managed to fix it now. Only way to know for sure is to code the rest of them! I changed the font size in all he columns and tat seems to have fixed it.
@Tawnyowl
So I've begun putting the familiar names into the code and for some reason it has scattered the Pizel fams in the center to be on top of their tool tip, so for the time being i stacked all the familiars on top so the columns are even.

But to be honest i hate how they look like that. I like how uniform the Second post looks without the names, but i still want to add the names in. So I'm trying to fix whatever's broken. What do you think? Does the first post look bad to you compared to the second? And do you know how i might be able to format the middle column so it stops stacking The pixel fams on top of the tooltips.

Im playing around with transparent color lengths now to see if it will fix anything but so far no luck that way.

Edi:i think i've managed to fix it now. Only way to know for sure is to code the rest of them! I changed the font size in all he columns and tat seems to have fixed it.
Pix-fam.png
I-C-adopt.png

Pixel Familiars

Adopt Shop
_________________________________ Hatchery

Dress dragons. Win Treasure.
Nest.png
Luminax-mini.png
Dude these are so frimken cute! wow amazing uwu
Dude these are so frimken cute! wow amazing uwu
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3084436#post_3084436 Get yourself some free dragons before they go in goop mom’s goo
@squiggie thanks love! I have a pinglist too if you're interested in seeing new releases when they come out.
@squiggie thanks love! I have a pinglist too if you're interested in seeing new releases when they come out.
Pix-fam.png
I-C-adopt.png

Pixel Familiars

Adopt Shop

Nest.png
Luminax-mini.png
@ProbablyLying Sure I'd love to be on it ^^
@ProbablyLying Sure I'd love to be on it ^^
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3084436#post_3084436 Get yourself some free dragons before they go in goop mom’s goo
Can I be added to the ping list?
Can I be added to the ping list?
@Saphira455 absolutely! Adding you now.
@Saphira455 absolutely! Adding you now.
Pix-fam.png
I-C-adopt.png

Pixel Familiars

Adopt Shop

Nest.png
Luminax-mini.png
Please add me to the pinglist, these are so good thank you so much for making and sharing these!
Please add me to the pinglist, these are so good thank you so much for making and sharing these!
Plaguether-naumachy-fr-sig.png
@Nyrath you've been added. Thanks very much.
@Nyrath you've been added. Thanks very much.
Pix-fam.png
I-C-adopt.png

Pixel Familiars

Adopt Shop

Nest.png
Luminax-mini.png
I would love to be added to the ping list! These are great!! :D
I would love to be added to the ping list! These are great!! :D
wdMs252.pngrYp8BR7.pngBkLX97a.png Want to visit my art shop? :) XYZHCcM.png
@PotatoRabbit sure thing! Thanks [emoji=heart size=1]