Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [RESOURCE] Free Pixel Familiars
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@bunnysox. Oh thankies! Those two arent up yet. I'm uploading them alphabetically and I stopped at Quillrunner. But If you wanna sponsor them I can make them and pm you the codes before the update. Its just a handful of gems, like literally whatever you wanna throw. Otherwise i plan to be up to date before the end of march.
@bunnysox. Oh thankies! Those two arent up yet. I'm uploading them alphabetically and I stopped at Quillrunner. But If you wanna sponsor them I can make them and pm you the codes before the update. Its just a handful of gems, like literally whatever you wanna throw. Otherwise i plan to be up to date before the end of march.
Pix-fam.png
I-C-adopt.png

Pixel Familiars

Adopt Shop
_________________________________ Hatchery

Dress dragons. Win Treasure.
Nest.png
Luminax-mini.png
These are really great!! I will definitely be using these!

A suggestion for ease of use would be to include the name of the familiar typed out instead of just where to find it. Would make finding a specific familiar a lot easier, but it's not a major issue and I realize that would be a bunch of extra work :P
These are really great!! I will definitely be using these!

A suggestion for ease of use would be to include the name of the familiar typed out instead of just where to find it. Would make finding a specific familiar a lot easier, but it's not a major issue and I realize that would be a bunch of extra work :P
vbbxBX.png
@TawnyOwl wow that a great suggestion It would make it possible to search for the familiar in the thread and wouldn't be too difficult to Just copy the name from the item widgets and display them over the familiar. I started the location thing before the bestiary/database update cause I'm working on completing mine(as much as one can). So i've jst ben running with it.

They're sorted alphabetically RN. Would you like a ping for any updates?
@TawnyOwl wow that a great suggestion It would make it possible to search for the familiar in the thread and wouldn't be too difficult to Just copy the name from the item widgets and display them over the familiar. I started the location thing before the bestiary/database update cause I'm working on completing mine(as much as one can). So i've jst ben running with it.

They're sorted alphabetically RN. Would you like a ping for any updates?
Pix-fam.png
I-C-adopt.png

Pixel Familiars

Adopt Shop

Nest.png
Luminax-mini.png
@ProbablyLying Glad to hear it wouldn't take much effort to implement that! And sure, I would love to be pinged for updates!
@ProbablyLying Glad to hear it wouldn't take much effort to implement that! And sure, I would love to be pinged for updates!
vbbxBX.png
I sincerely appreciate the hard work you put into this, especially for offering them for free! Thank you for that!
I'll certainly look into using them and linking them back to here.
I sincerely appreciate the hard work you put into this, especially for offering them for free! Thank you for that!
I'll certainly look into using them and linking them back to here.
@ProbablyLying WOW! Kudos on this! I'm having enough trouble getting all the real ones! Could I get a ping when you finish the Downtime familiars?

Also, there's a typo in the Algae-Bottom Slarg pixel. It says "Bladwin."
@ProbablyLying WOW! Kudos on this! I'm having enough trouble getting all the real ones! Could I get a ping when you finish the Downtime familiars?

Also, there's a typo in the Algae-Bottom Slarg pixel. It says "Bladwin."
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
@mithrel absolutely! I can do just that! Its definitely been a process XD.

Quietly edits typo thank you
@mithrel absolutely! I can do just that! Its definitely been a process XD.

Quietly edits typo thank you
Pix-fam.png
I-C-adopt.png

Pixel Familiars

Adopt Shop

Nest.png
Luminax-mini.png
@ProbablyLying

Could you make a Sunspot Clouddancer pixel?
@ProbablyLying

Could you make a Sunspot Clouddancer pixel?
a7UZo.gif i63Vc1N.png YK6vl.gif 7eP4N.gif
Blip [img]https://i.imgur.com/IkFXdhF.png[/img] @snamorta
Blip IkFXdhF.png

@snamorta
Pix-fam.png
I-C-adopt.png

Pixel Familiars

Adopt Shop

Nest.png
Luminax-mini.png