Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Archaic's bio codes & resources
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35
Could I be added to the pinglist as well? Also used it on this guy: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58954853][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/589549/58954853_350.png[/img][/url]
Could I be added to the pinglist as well?

Also used it on this guy:

58954853_350.png

ldNLSdw.png
Please add me to the pinglist!
59452140_om9.gif
Misty | She/her | FR +5 | Artist
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
About | Avatar | Art socials
qvvKrNY.png
Oh, could i get added to the pinglist too?
Oh, could i get added to the pinglist too?
hdCEH9z.png

nefzg1V.png
WKtl2lb.png

@Digimon11 @MistyGold @Skrywer
All added! Thank you!
@Digimon11 @MistyGold @Skrywer
All added! Thank you!
@Daineic
Done!
@Daineic
Done!
I grabbed a couple of your bio's for my dragons. Just wanted to tell you THANK YOU! I really appreciate you offering theses. (especially since I'm so new, and learning my way around)

I grabbed a couple of your bio's for my dragons. Just wanted to tell you THANK YOU! I really appreciate you offering theses. (especially since I'm so new, and learning my way around)

tumblr_ofnu6e5o9v1vfu9p0o1_250.png
@awitchy
No problem! I'm glad you like them. Let me know if you ever need help with the coding!
@awitchy
No problem! I'm glad you like them. Let me know if you ever need help with the coding!
I appreciate it :) and will!
I appreciate it :) and will!
tumblr_ofnu6e5o9v1vfu9p0o1_250.png
Omg these are so amazing, they are exactly what i've been looking for for so long! Thank you for sharing these to people in the Forums! they're so nice! ^^ Could you please add me to the Pinglist too?
Omg these are so amazing, they are exactly what i've been looking for for so long! Thank you for sharing these to people in the Forums! they're so nice! ^^ Could you please add me to the Pinglist too?
754FFF91-4E22-46B4-BC8F-0DF6C76E370E.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35