Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Archaic's bio codes & resources
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 34 35
@Archaic can i be added to the pinglist as well? this is awesome!
@Archaic can i be added to the pinglist as well? this is awesome!
6x7FMpC.png FbBE7dN.png
zl1ZGZ2.png eRwbrSc.png YMPbu9R.png
rix3ppo.png
kBHm00y.png 5hF3FGk.png
dEe2UrM.png
newnp5x.png pancake.png
I've been thinking of updating the profiles in the Bazaar for a while now, and the new template turned out to be perfect! My merchants are looking quite snazzy, as Xanthos here will demonstrate: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59149311][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/591494/59149311_350.png[/img][/url]
I've been thinking of updating the profiles in the Bazaar for a while now, and the new template turned out to be perfect! My merchants are looking quite snazzy, as Xanthos here will demonstrate:
59149311_350.png
mine-birb1.png x he/him | FR + 4
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 59953779.png
@xStormDancerx
Of course!

@withoutwords
That looks so good! I love the bit about the familiar!
@xStormDancerx
Of course!

@withoutwords
That looks so good! I love the bit about the familiar!
yo fam im looking to use ur sakura moss code but just wanted 2 let u know that u dont have credit anywhere in it OR in the moss format!!
yo fam im looking to use ur sakura moss code but just wanted 2 let u know that u dont have credit anywhere in it OR in the moss format!!
@umbers
Hi! The simple codes have no credit in them because it sort of ruins their aesthetic. This is on purpose. But thanks for your concern!
@umbers
Hi! The simple codes have no credit in them because it sort of ruins their aesthetic. This is on purpose. But thanks for your concern!
Amazing work!!!

Bookmarking
Amazing work!!!

Bookmarking
MoOtdMJ.png
@Archaic (Sorry for the ping, not sure if you're subscribed!)

These codes are all so amazing!! I would love to be on the pinglist! <3

I also want to mention that I used the Potions code for my lovely dragon September, and I modified the artwork surrounding the avatar to be the Autumn Clearing scene with leaves from the Autumn vista. I'm quite proud of how it turned out, so if anyone would like to use the modified autumnal images, just ask and I'll be happy to provide the image links/code! :] You can view how it looks in September's bio! <3
@Archaic (Sorry for the ping, not sure if you're subscribed!)

These codes are all so amazing!! I would love to be on the pinglist! <3

I also want to mention that I used the Potions code for my lovely dragon September, and I modified the artwork surrounding the avatar to be the Autumn Clearing scene with leaves from the Autumn vista. I'm quite proud of how it turned out, so if anyone would like to use the modified autumnal images, just ask and I'll be happy to provide the image links/code! :] You can view how it looks in September's bio! <3
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
i’ve used a lot of these codes for my dragons! thanks for making these, they’re incredible :)))
i’ve used a lot of these codes for my dragons! thanks for making these, they’re incredible :)))
236c8c11d9911a3a8dd88349ffc60c265d051e81.gif
@StrykingCobra
Thank you!!

@sedge122
I'll put you on the pinglist right away!
That edit looks great, by the way!

@romanromantic
Thank you! That makes me so happy!
@StrykingCobra
Thank you!!

@sedge122
I'll put you on the pinglist right away!
That edit looks great, by the way!

@romanromantic
Thank you! That makes me so happy!
@Archaic Could I be added to the pinglist?
@Archaic Could I be added to the pinglist?
Sol/Solaris | Ae/he/they

b7fepcb.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 34 35