Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [MistJam] 2019 Poetry Contest WINNERS!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23
@LadyOfTheSkies

Abigail smiled softly at the fellow spiral as she took her poem, looking over it and nodding. "it meets all the requirements. Happy Mistral Jamboree!"
@LadyOfTheSkies

Abigail smiled softly at the fellow spiral as she took her poem, looking over it and nodding. "it meets all the requirements. Happy Mistral Jamboree!"
qVhWRny.png
@Juri01

Abigail smiled as Creven handed her the poems, her usual shy demeanor standing out against his seemingly loud personality, but she looked ever polite and thoughtful and giggled softly at their interaction. Looking down her list of requirements, she nodded. "They look wonderful; everything checks out!" she said softly. "Good luck!"
@Juri01

Abigail smiled as Creven handed her the poems, her usual shy demeanor standing out against his seemingly loud personality, but she looked ever polite and thoughtful and giggled softly at their interaction. Looking down her list of requirements, she nodded. "They look wonderful; everything checks out!" she said softly. "Good luck!"
qVhWRny.png
What another beautiful Spring morning, thought Judge Windruffles as she sipped her chai at the window. The sun shone bright on the grass that already looked greener than yesterday.

"Oh dear! I'm late!" she said aloud as she sprang up and ran to the Mistral Jamboree Poetry Contest tent. As she'd figured, there was a line already forming for dragons to enter their poems.

"Welcome, welcome! Let me just get our lists ready and I'll get your entries all set! Everyone having a great Mist Jam this year?"

@Oranitha

Windruffles accepted all the entries from the nervous snapper and checked them over, marking each one down. "These are all set! You're in all the categories! Good luck and no worries, the judges know this isn't always easy, but we all love our words and poems here, right? Right! Feel free to read the other posted entries while I get yours up there, and enjoy the rest of the festival!"

@MysticalScribe

"Next, please!" A very festive spiral whirled up to the desk and Windruffles took their entry. "Great! Thank you for entering the contest! You're all set with this. Please enjoy the other poems and the rest of Mist Jam!"

Whew! I'll just catch up on all the paperwork and post these up for everyone...

All entries updated to this point on Entry List, Entries Post, and ping list!

What another beautiful Spring morning, thought Judge Windruffles as she sipped her chai at the window. The sun shone bright on the grass that already looked greener than yesterday.

"Oh dear! I'm late!" she said aloud as she sprang up and ran to the Mistral Jamboree Poetry Contest tent. As she'd figured, there was a line already forming for dragons to enter their poems.

"Welcome, welcome! Let me just get our lists ready and I'll get your entries all set! Everyone having a great Mist Jam this year?"

@Oranitha

Windruffles accepted all the entries from the nervous snapper and checked them over, marking each one down. "These are all set! You're in all the categories! Good luck and no worries, the judges know this isn't always easy, but we all love our words and poems here, right? Right! Feel free to read the other posted entries while I get yours up there, and enjoy the rest of the festival!"

@MysticalScribe

"Next, please!" A very festive spiral whirled up to the desk and Windruffles took their entry. "Great! Thank you for entering the contest! You're all set with this. Please enjoy the other poems and the rest of Mist Jam!"

Whew! I'll just catch up on all the paperwork and post these up for everyone...

All entries updated to this point on Entry List, Entries Post, and ping list!

An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
[i]Ping Ping Ping goes the bell. Waiting for someone to answer. Judges: @s0leil @Paintminion @Milohilay @BrookInTheMeadow [/i] Two entries in this post! [b]FR Player Name:[/b] tigressRising [b]FR Player ID#:[/b] 169234 [b]Dragon Poet's Name:[/b] Bonfire [b]Dragon Poet's ID#:[/b] 16086228 [b]Dragon Poet Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16086228] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/160863/16086228_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Entry Category:[/b] If Windsinger [b]Entry Title:[/b] If Windsinger were my friend [b]Entry: [/b] If Windsinger were my friend, What a marvelous friend he'd be! We'd sail through the boundless, cloudless sky And let our hearts soar free. If Windsinger were my friend, We'd travel 'round the world. Going anywhere our hearts desired, With our maps and ambitions unfurled. If Windsinger were my friend, There'd be nothing we couldn't do. My heart would be as light and free as the wind, If my friendship with Windsinger were true. [b]Entry Category:[/b] Anything Goes [b]Entry Title:[/b] In the Style of Lewis Carroll [b]Entry: [/b] 'Twas brillig in the night at half past two, Under the light of the tinnitan moon. Dragons danced to the tune of the kalamazoo, Played by the Mistimayoon. They danced their sillid, diksy dance Out of joy for the Jamboree. Long time the dragons spun their awoline act, They danced for a mistral week. "How marbolus! How vandervil!" The dragons sang in joy. "To be as free as hallonzy, And celebrate our whisehoy!" "A whole week for our yischevioum ways, A vorline holiday to loosen free, So let us dance away on this dillidum night, Filled with fun for you and me!" 'Twas brillig in the night at half past two, Under the light of the tinnitan moon. Dragons danced to the tune of the kalamazoo, Played by the Mistimayoon.
Ping Ping Ping goes the bell. Waiting for someone to answer.
Judges: @s0leil @Paintminion @Milohilay @BrookInTheMeadow

Two entries in this post!

FR Player Name: tigressRising
FR Player ID#: 169234
Dragon Poet's Name: Bonfire
Dragon Poet's ID#: 16086228

Dragon Poet Image:

16086228_350.png

Entry Category: If Windsinger

Entry Title: If Windsinger were my friend

Entry:
If Windsinger were my friend,
What a marvelous friend he'd be!
We'd sail through the boundless, cloudless sky
And let our hearts soar free.

We'd travel 'round the world.
Going anywhere our hearts desired,
With our maps and ambitions unfurled.

There'd be nothing we couldn't do.
My heart would be as light and free as the wind,
If my friendship with Windsinger were true.

Entry Category: Anything Goes

Entry Title: In the Style of Lewis Carroll

Entry:
'Twas brillig in the night at half past two,
Under the light of the tinnitan moon.
Dragons danced to the tune of the kalamazoo,
Played by the Mistimayoon.

They danced their sillid, diksy dance
Out of joy for the Jamboree.
Long time the dragons spun their awoline act,
They danced for a mistral week.

"How marbolus! How vandervil!"
The dragons sang in joy.
"To be as free as hallonzy,
And celebrate our whisehoy!"

"A whole week for our yischevioum ways,
A vorline holiday to loosen free,
So let us dance away on this dillidum night,
Filled with fun for you and me!"

'Twas brillig in the night at half past two,
Under the light of the tinnitan moon.
Dragons danced to the tune of the kalamazoo,
Played by the Mistimayoon.
Na5WGHa.png
Onibi ducked out of the Poet's tent, sighing. He'd been thinking for hours on the subject of the next poem. and had no luck being inspired. "If Windsinger Were My Friend.." Onibi muttered, despondently. It's not that he didn't have friends, it's just... he couldn't think what was bothering him about it. Speaking of his friends... The Fae Players had set up not too far from the pavilion. Their show had gathered a respectable audience, actually. It's not often you saw an all-Fae performance troupe. Onibi smiled. They were just finishing up with what the Fae considered their masterpiece... A rendition of the Ancient Origins of Sornieth, Beginning With The First Age And Ending With The Collapse Of The Pillar. Most dragons in the audience were a bit puzzled but amused, since the Fae mostly did a lot of standing around, speaking their lines in usual Fae monotone. To those who DID understand Fae communication, however, and noticed the accompanying crest and wing movements, it was a very dramatic and moving reenactment. This was Onibi's favorite part. The Fae playing Windsinger, picking himself up from the other gods, and flying around the audience, quoting "Windsinger's Promise"... Onibi suddenly realized what had been bothering him. "If"! There was no "IF"! Onibi had been surrounded by Wind his whole life, there was no question that Windsinger was friend and father to his own Flight! Onibi hurried of to write his entry... [i]Ping Ping Ping goes the bell. Waiting for someone to answer. Judges: @s0leil @Paintminion @Milohilay @BrookInTheMeadow [/i] [b]FR Player Name:[/b] AlchemyFox [b]FR Player ID#:[/b] 452671 [b]Dragon Poet's Name:[/b] Onibi [b]Dragon Poet's ID#:[/b] 49989700 [b]Dragon Poet Image: [/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49989700] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/499898/49989700_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Entry Category:[/b] If Windsinger... [b]Entry Title:[/b] What It Means To Be Of Wind [b]Entry: [/b] If Windsinger were my friend... I've never had to wonder that. From the hatching of my egg, The Crescendo, the sound of our home. When gazing at my face reflected, Spring-green eyes bestowed by Wind's power. Spreading my wings and taking to the skies, Zephyrs directing me to adventures unknown. Listening to the teachings of my masters, Promises made from an alliance in ruins kept to his children. Singing my songs, my poems, my stories to the sky, The smallest breeze carries my voice to Windsinger. I share my hopes, my dreams, my fears, my experiences, my everything, In return, the wind brings everything He is back to me. My Home Is Wind. My Body Is Wind. My Life Is Wind. I have no need for flights of fancy For I am of Windsinger's Flight!
Onibi ducked out of the Poet's tent, sighing. He'd been thinking for hours on the subject of the next poem. and had no luck being inspired. "If Windsinger Were My Friend.." Onibi muttered, despondently. It's not that he didn't have friends, it's just... he couldn't think what was bothering him about it. Speaking of his friends... The Fae Players had set up not too far from the pavilion. Their show had gathered a respectable audience, actually. It's not often you saw an all-Fae performance troupe. Onibi smiled. They were just finishing up with what the Fae considered their masterpiece... A rendition of the Ancient Origins of Sornieth, Beginning With The First Age And Ending With The Collapse Of The Pillar. Most dragons in the audience were a bit puzzled but amused, since the Fae mostly did a lot of standing around, speaking their lines in usual Fae monotone. To those who DID understand Fae communication, however, and noticed the accompanying crest and wing movements, it was a very dramatic and moving reenactment. This was Onibi's favorite part. The Fae playing Windsinger, picking himself up from the other gods, and flying around the audience, quoting "Windsinger's Promise"... Onibi suddenly realized what had been bothering him. "If"! There was no "IF"! Onibi had been surrounded by Wind his whole life, there was no question that Windsinger was friend and father to his own Flight! Onibi hurried of to write his entry...

FR Player Name: AlchemyFox
FR Player ID#: 452671
Dragon Poet's Name: Onibi
Dragon Poet's ID#: 49989700

Dragon Poet Image:

49989700_350.png

Entry Category: If Windsinger...
Entry Title: What It Means To Be Of Wind

Entry:
If Windsinger were my friend...
I've never had to wonder that.
From the hatching of my egg,
The Crescendo, the sound of our home.
When gazing at my face reflected,
Spring-green eyes bestowed by Wind's power.
Spreading my wings and taking to the skies,
Zephyrs directing me to adventures unknown.
Listening to the teachings of my masters,
Promises made from an alliance in ruins kept to his children.
Singing my songs, my poems, my stories to the sky,
The smallest breeze carries my voice to Windsinger.
I share my hopes, my dreams, my fears, my experiences, my everything,
In return, the wind brings everything He is back to me.
My Home Is Wind.
My Body Is Wind.
My Life Is Wind.
I have no need for flights of fancy
For I am of Windsinger's Flight!
tumblr_p89rkfc4Pq1wvvm88o2_100.png 63Nkadh.pngtumblr_inline_nlmzw4PbYE1qdxu5r.giflqgXN8M.png
[b][/b][b][/b][center]A soft grumbling can be heard as a disgruntled imperial meanders her way into the tent. She wasn't sure what brought her here, she had stormed out of another's tent and just..found herself here. "Poetry?" She scoffed at the notion. Her? A Poet? Yea, right... "....I suppose it couldn't hurt to try." After carefully thinking of wording and rhyming, the dragon nodded satisfied as she passed the two entries over. "...I'm surprised actually. I came in here angry and ready to bite the head off the next dragon I saw.. Instead, I think you've introduced me to a very interesting activity. Thank you." And with that, she took her leave.[/center] [u][b]Two entries in one post[/b][/u] [i]Ping Ping Ping goes the bell. Waiting for someone to answer. Judges: @s0leil @Paintminion @Milohilay @BrookInTheMeadow [/i] [b]FR Player Name:[/b] bittersweetlove [b]FR Player ID#:[/b] 363536 [b]Dragon Poet's Name:[/b] Vune [b]Dragon Poet's ID#:[/b] 40411565 [b]Dragon Poet Image: [/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40411565] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/404116/40411565_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Entry Category:[/b] Spring and Fall [b]Entry Title:[/b] One and the Same [b]Entry: [/b] Two seasons different but also the same; Though not as apparent As someone can claim. Quiet days, cool and bright Full of color and warm sunlight. Leaves change, flowers bloom, The air is filled with nature's perfume. [b]Entry Category:[/b] If Windsinger were.. [b]Entry Title:[/b] Bestest Day [b]Entry: [/b] In all the lands, I'd have to say That it is, by far, the bestest day Filled with laughter, joy and glee There's nowhere else I'd rather be Flying in the sky so high Take one look, and you'd see why A dragon's with me in the air Flying around without a care The Windsinger's here,with us all To celebrate both spring and fall All week has been filled with glee In the air, we're truly free. The week is done, I'm sad to say I fear that Windsinger will not stay But if there's one thing I know for sure It's that all of us, he does adore Whether here in the sky, or in a dream Our deity is not as far off as he seems. I'm not sure if this is but a dream So my excitement can't be too extreme however there is one thing That would truly make my heart sing If Windsinger were my friend My happiness would never meet its end.
A soft grumbling can be heard as a disgruntled imperial meanders her way into the tent. She wasn't sure what brought her here, she had stormed out of another's tent and just..found herself here.

"Poetry?" She scoffed at the notion. Her? A Poet? Yea, right...

"....I suppose it couldn't hurt to try."

After carefully thinking of wording and rhyming, the dragon nodded satisfied as she passed the two entries over.

"...I'm surprised actually. I came in here angry and ready to bite the head off the next dragon I saw.. Instead, I think you've introduced me to a very interesting activity. Thank you."

And with that, she took her leave.

Two entries in one post

FR Player Name: bittersweetlove
FR Player ID#: 363536
Dragon Poet's Name: Vune
Dragon Poet's ID#: 40411565

Dragon Poet Image:

40411565_350.png

Entry Category: Spring and Fall
Entry Title: One and the Same

Entry:
Two seasons different
but also the same;
Though not as apparent
As someone can claim.

Quiet days, cool and bright
Full of color and warm sunlight.
Leaves change, flowers bloom,
The air is filled with nature's perfume.

Entry Category: If Windsinger were..
Entry Title: Bestest Day

Entry:
In all the lands, I'd have to say
That it is, by far, the bestest day
Filled with laughter, joy and glee
There's nowhere else I'd rather be
Flying in the sky so high
Take one look, and you'd see why

A dragon's with me in the air
Flying around without a care
The Windsinger's here,with us all
To celebrate both spring and fall
All week has been filled with glee
In the air, we're truly free.

The week is done, I'm sad to say
I fear that Windsinger will not stay
But if there's one thing I know for sure
It's that all of us, he does adore
Whether here in the sky, or in a dream
Our deity is not as far off as he seems.

I'm not sure if this is but a dream
So my excitement can't be too extreme
however there is one thing
That would truly make my heart sing
If Windsinger were my friend
My happiness would never meet its end.
4Pyee6b.png ZRxiLnz.gif
I love friends!!
I love talking with friends!!
I accept hatchling messages!!!
Feel free to say hi!!!! :D
Onibi lifted his head up from his table. Had he been... sleeping? Rubbing his eyes, he noticed a long parchment in front of him. He gave it a quick read. It was in his hand, but.... "I... I don't remember writing this..." Onibi glanced around. No one was near him, and even the closest were to invested in their own writing to notice if he talked directly to them, much less notice if anything strange had happened around him in the past hour. Onibi read the poem again. It was in an odd format, and seemed to be... directed towards someone? A friend? Well, the next entry WAS "Poem To A Friend", and he DID write it... Onibi swallowed. He got the distinct impression he should turn this poem in for that entry... Even if he didn't quite get it. [i]Ping Ping Ping goes the bell. Waiting for someone to answer. Judges: @s0leil @Paintminion @Milohilay @BrookInTheMeadow [/i] [b]FR Player Name:[/b] AlchemyFox [b]FR Player ID#:[/b] 452671 [b]Dragon Poet's Name:[/b] Onibi [b]Dragon Poet's ID#:[/b] 49989700 [b]Dragon Poet Image: [/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49989700] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/499898/49989700_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Entry Category:[/b] Poem To A Friend [b]Entry Title:[/b] Lost Time [b]Entry: [/b] @Pasties It's your fault, you know. Why I'm here. Why these feelings won't disappear. TIME! Seconds, minutes, HOURS! To little lizard iconography, 350 by 350. (To be fair, they are pretty nifty) I've spent a total of a WEEK deeply involved in an imaginary POETRY CONTEST between DRAGONS! (Not to mention, how tormented I got about how my contestant was dressed) For almost the past MONTH I've spent insomnia-riddled nights, working deep lore into my clan, playing mini games to earn treasure for apparel, diving into... *shudder* The Auction House to trawl for baby dragons and scry morphology and progeny and hope that if they match well with my babies they aren't already sold. Doing my dailies, feeding my dragons, maybe-working-in-some-coli-err-how-about-NO (It. Takes. So. Long!) It's your fault. That I'm so invested. That I get ANGRY every time I trace my babies bloodlines back and see people who have obviously quit because all their dragons are starved. (I couldn't think of doing that to mine, they are just too precious. GOD, see? I anthropomorphize not only mythical creatures but PIXELATED mythical creatures) ... Why didn't I find out about this place sooner. So I could have had YEARS. ... *sigh* At least... I know I'm in good company with good friends Like You. .... (PLUS I SEE YOU ARE DOING ONE OF THE PRIZES HAHA YOU ARE AS CURSED AND INVESTED AS I AM! BOW TO THE PIXELATED DRAGON GODS!)
Onibi lifted his head up from his table. Had he been... sleeping? Rubbing his eyes, he noticed a long parchment in front of him. He gave it a quick read. It was in his hand, but....
"I... I don't remember writing this..." Onibi glanced around. No one was near him, and even the closest were to invested in their own writing to notice if he talked directly to them, much less notice if anything strange had happened around him in the past hour. Onibi read the poem again. It was in an odd format, and seemed to be... directed towards someone? A friend? Well, the next entry WAS "Poem To A Friend", and he DID write it... Onibi swallowed. He got the distinct impression he should turn this poem in for that entry... Even if he didn't quite get it.

FR Player Name: AlchemyFox
FR Player ID#: 452671
Dragon Poet's Name: Onibi
Dragon Poet's ID#: 49989700

Dragon Poet Image:

49989700_350.png

Entry Category: Poem To A Friend
Entry Title: Lost Time

Entry:
@Pasties

It's your fault, you know.
Why I'm here.
Why these feelings won't disappear.
TIME!
Seconds, minutes, HOURS!
To little lizard iconography, 350 by 350.
(To be fair, they are pretty nifty)
I've spent a total of a WEEK
deeply involved
in an imaginary POETRY CONTEST
between DRAGONS!
(Not to mention, how tormented I got about how my contestant was dressed)

For almost the past MONTH
I've spent insomnia-riddled nights,
working deep lore into my clan,
playing mini games to earn treasure for apparel,
diving into...
*shudder*
The Auction House
to trawl for baby dragons
and scry
morphology
and progeny
and hope
that if they match well with my babies
they aren't already sold.
Doing my dailies, feeding my dragons,
maybe-working-in-some-coli-err-how-about-NO
(It. Takes. So. Long!)

It's your fault.
That I'm so invested.
That I get ANGRY every time
I trace my babies bloodlines back
and see
people who have obviously quit
because all their dragons are starved.
(I couldn't think of doing that to mine, they are just too precious. GOD, see? I anthropomorphize not only mythical creatures but PIXELATED mythical creatures)
Why didn't I find out about this place sooner.
So I could have had YEARS.
*sigh*
At least...
I know
I'm in good company
with good friends
Like You.
(PLUS I SEE YOU ARE DOING ONE OF THE PRIZES HAHA YOU ARE AS CURSED AND INVESTED AS I AM! BOW TO THE PIXELATED DRAGON GODS!)
tumblr_p89rkfc4Pq1wvvm88o2_100.png 63Nkadh.pngtumblr_inline_nlmzw4PbYE1qdxu5r.giflqgXN8M.png
Melreyna hesitated to begin the next piece. It was very easy for any work pertaining to the gods to be perceived as political or scrutinised for any whiff of heresy by the pious. The clan-leader was well-aware of the grievances many beastclans had against the gods, but the tone of the event seemed more inclined to celebration than criticism. So anything leaning too heavily towards the latter would potentially leave a bitter taste for a reader. Melreyna decided to leave her desk for a little while. To visit the library and peruse works pertaining to the Wind Flight and their deity, and to speak with the less politically-minded Wind dragons of the clan. So she worked to see how celebrants saw the Windsinger, and attempted a piece that understood that feeling, without forgetting the misgivings she herself knew. The Mirror wasn't satisfied with the result. She was disinclined to start over and decided to share it nonetheless, and hope that readers would find it at least a little enjoyable. [i]Ping Ping Ping goes the bell. Waiting for someone to answer. Judges: @s0leil @Paintminion @Milohilay @BrookInTheMeadow [/i] [b]FR Player Name:[/b] Stanzascale[b] FR Player ID#:[/b] 81 [b]Dragon Poet's Name:[/b] Melreyna [b]Dragon Poet's ID#:[/b] 344 [b]Dragon Poet Image: [/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=344] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/4/344_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Entry Category:[/b] If Windsinger... [b]Entry Title:[/b] Words for Wind's Father [b]Entry: [/b] We love you, Windsinger Your children, your couriers, your wanderers We know your joys. Artists of all parts and disciplines None can deny the beauty of the world you had a part in shaping You are wonder and whimsy Adventure personified What make you of the tracks you leave? The lives you brush past? Could you befriend your brothers and sisters? Maybe, invent Adventure-Leave for our exalted? Remember we mortals who never forget you If Windsinger were my friend, we could speak of all these things
Melreyna hesitated to begin the next piece. It was very easy for any work pertaining to the gods to be perceived as political or scrutinised for any whiff of heresy by the pious. The clan-leader was well-aware of the grievances many beastclans had against the gods, but the tone of the event seemed more inclined to celebration than criticism. So anything leaning too heavily towards the latter would potentially leave a bitter taste for a reader.

Melreyna decided to leave her desk for a little while. To visit the library and peruse works pertaining to the Wind Flight and their deity, and to speak with the less politically-minded Wind dragons of the clan. So she worked to see how celebrants saw the Windsinger, and attempted a piece that understood that feeling, without forgetting the misgivings she herself knew.

The Mirror wasn't satisfied with the result. She was disinclined to start over and decided to share it nonetheless, and hope that readers would find it at least a little enjoyable.

Ping Ping Ping goes the bell. Waiting for someone to answer. Judges: @s0leil @Paintminion @Milohilay @BrookInTheMeadow

FR Player Name: Stanzascale
FR Player ID#:
Dragon Poet's Name: Melreyna
Dragon Poet's ID#: 344
Dragon Poet Image:

344_350.png

Entry Category: If Windsinger...
Entry Title: Words for Wind's Father
Entry:

We love you, Windsinger
Your children, your couriers, your wanderers
We know your joys.
Artists of all parts and disciplines
None can deny the beauty
of the world you had a part
in shaping

You are wonder and whimsy
Adventure personified

What make you of the tracks you leave?
The lives you brush past?
Could you befriend your brothers and sisters?
Maybe, invent Adventure-Leave for our exalted?

Remember we mortals
who never forget you

we could speak of all these things
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
[i]Ping Ping Ping goes the bell. Waiting for someone to answer. Judges: @s0leil @Paintminion @Milohilay @BrookInTheMeadow [/i] [b]FR Player Name:[/b] Juri01 [b]FR Player ID#:[/b] 111431 [b]Dragon Poet's Name:[/b] Zayin [b]Dragon Poet's ID#:[/b] 40410352 [b]Dragon Poet Image: [/b] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40410352] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/404104/40410352_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [b]“Are you serious?! You wrote something about friendship and it isn’t about [i]me[/i]?! How could you…”[/b] Crevan gave his friend a deeply disappointed glance. He followed the dragon while that one handed its work in; still, the beastkin was sulking the whole time. [b]“I just hope, it isn’t that good a poem.”[/b] Crevan added with an iniquitous tone. [b]“Is that the green-eyed monster speaking? … you are my most dearest friend, Crevan. Don’t forget that just because it once isn't all about you!”[/b] The Coatl gave his jealous friend an affectionate nudge to calm him down. [b]“Come on~ You also like @Maegelcarwen `s clan! They have been our friends for such a long time now! Snap out of it!…”[/b] Zayin rolled his eyes and turned the scroll in. An address was attached to it so it would reach Meg and their family as soon as possible. But the Serthis Archivist couldn’t help himself, always wanting the last word. [b]“Well… it’s [i]not[/i] your best work, Zayin. … [i]Just[/i] saying!! …”[/b] [center][img]https://s28.postimg.cc/90g803cod/Hor-divider-640.png[/img][/center] [b]Entry Category:[/b] poem to friend [b]Entry Title:[/b] Lost for words [b]Entry: [/b] I couldn’t help but wonder about what words to borrow. Right away all was amiss, I had to toss aside my rhyme and verses. Holding in some heavy curses… ‘cause for the words I had in mind, from the start, were simple as [i]this[/i]: Where one feels the most, One does not know much to say. You are a wonderful person! I’m so glad we have met. So, just let me Say “[i]Thank you[/i]” for that!

FR Player Name: Juri01
FR Player ID#: 111431

Dragon Poet's Name: Zayin
Dragon Poet's ID#: 40410352

Dragon Poet Image:
“Are you serious?! You wrote something about friendship and it isn’t about me?! How could you…” Crevan gave his friend a deeply disappointed glance. He followed the dragon while that one handed its work in; still, the beastkin was sulking the whole time.

“I just hope, it isn’t that good a poem.” Crevan added with an iniquitous tone.

“Is that the green-eyed monster speaking? … you are my most dearest friend, Crevan. Don’t forget that just because it once isn't all about you!” The Coatl gave his jealous friend an affectionate nudge to calm him down. “Come on~ You also like @Maegelcarwen `s clan! They have been our friends for such a long time now! Snap out of it!…”

Zayin rolled his eyes and turned the scroll in. An address was attached to it so it would reach Meg and their family as soon as possible.

But the Serthis Archivist couldn’t help himself, always wanting the last word. “Well… it’s not your best work, Zayin. … Just saying!! …”

Hor-divider-640.png

Entry Category: poem to friend
Entry Title: Lost for words

Entry:

I couldn’t help but wonder
about what words to borrow.
Right away all was amiss,
I had to toss aside my rhyme and verses.
Holding in some heavy curses…
‘cause for the words I had in mind,
from the start, were simple as this:

Where one feels the most,
One does not know much to say.

You are a wonderful person!
I’m so glad we have met.
So, just let me
Say “Thank you” for that!
LAST DAY OF MISTRAL JAMBOREE!

That means the contest closes at rollover tonight!
Get those entries in now!

Judges Ping List:
@s0leil
@Paintminion
@Milohilay
@BrookInTheMeadow

Audience and Contestants Ping List
(Contestants will be automatically added.)
@MarinaQuakenbush
@Stanzascale
@starsX
@sylveondreams
@BraveEguana
@Juri01
@Beezarre
@MysticalScribe
@Cherise
@zedetta
@YanderePower
@eerilyabsent
@WindKisses
@MythicalViper
@Lundlaeva
@Sylphiette
@AlchemyFox
@Cheshly
@tigressRising
@Clandestino
@7diamonds
@Skydust
@NeekoNeekoNii
@LadyOfTheSkies
@Juri01
@Oranitha
@bittersweetlove

LAST DAY OF MISTRAL JAMBOREE!

That means the contest closes at rollover tonight!
Get those entries in now!

Judges Ping List:
@s0leil
@Paintminion
@Milohilay
@BrookInTheMeadow

Audience and Contestants Ping List
(Contestants will be automatically added.)
@MarinaQuakenbush
@Stanzascale
@starsX
@sylveondreams
@BraveEguana
@Juri01
@Beezarre
@MysticalScribe
@Cherise
@zedetta
@YanderePower
@eerilyabsent
@WindKisses
@MythicalViper
@Lundlaeva
@Sylphiette
@AlchemyFox
@Cheshly
@tigressRising
@Clandestino
@7diamonds
@Skydust
@NeekoNeekoNii
@LadyOfTheSkies
@Juri01
@Oranitha
@bittersweetlove

An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23