Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [FREE ART] I wanna draw fantrolls
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Vaveny May I request a piece of art for my ceruleanblood (let me know if it appears more indigo-sh on your display. Mine made the image more indigo-sh.) fantroll? [img]https://i.imgur.com/z9kQcKL.png[/img] She is only known as "Bel" and she is a chill art and music chick with interests on weird stuff,preserving historic stuff and vintage stuff. She has a bad habit of perfecting her art but often failing miserably. My twitter username is ll_flying
@Vaveny

May I request a piece of art for my ceruleanblood (let me know if it appears more indigo-sh on your display. Mine made the image more indigo-sh.) fantroll?

z9kQcKL.png

She is only known as "Bel" and she is a chill art and music chick with interests on weird stuff,preserving historic stuff and vintage stuff. She has a bad habit of perfecting her art but often failing miserably.

My twitter username is ll_flying
O2CQckQ.png8uFuUMu.png
@Parda ok sure!! I love their designs omg.

Here are my guys you can choose whatever you'd have the most fun doing!! https://imgur.com/a/dMsJV2m
@Parda ok sure!! I love their designs omg.

Here are my guys you can choose whatever you'd have the most fun doing!! https://imgur.com/a/dMsJV2m
@Vaveny
If you are still going and looking for trolls to draw, I got a start of a herd over here on toyhouse if you're interested in drawin em.
@Vaveny
If you are still going and looking for trolls to draw, I got a start of a herd over here on toyhouse if you're interested in drawin em.
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhouse | fandragons
@babysock I'D LOVE TO omg

fdjsfdkj sorry for double ping, this posted twice
@babysock I'D LOVE TO omg

fdjsfdkj sorry for double ping, this posted twice
@Vaveny - Ooh, your style is lovely! I dig your linework! And thank you so much for offering free art, that's super generous of you! I dunno if you're still doing these, but I've got a whole gaggle of fantrolls here if any of them catch your eye!

And maybe you could share your artfight? >:3c
@Vaveny - Ooh, your style is lovely! I dig your linework! And thank you so much for offering free art, that's super generous of you! I dunno if you're still doing these, but I've got a whole gaggle of fantrolls here if any of them catch your eye!

And maybe you could share your artfight? >:3c
IMG_2906.png Art Search
Character Sales

19142803_PtuVeqht7qoFLtF.png

RAURU
19142782_4Y6BBskgHum0RlM.png
They/Them
+2 FR Time
Dyslexic
@Vaveny bro... fantroll art trade??? do u have discord? i dont use twitter oopsie woopsie
@Vaveny bro... fantroll art trade??? do u have discord? i dont use twitter oopsie woopsie
can i revive this. do i have permission. i want to draw
can i revive this. do i have permission. i want to draw
I am making a trollsona in Farrago Fiction's troll maker as I type. Mightwill take a while though(so many options...) i've actually been waiting for this to open back up... *excite*
I am making a trollsona in Farrago Fiction's troll maker as I type. Mightwill take a while though(so many options...) i've actually been waiting for this to open back up... *excite*
@Vaveny You unlocked my memory of my fantroll, so I'll leave her here if you still want to do this ^^
@Vaveny You unlocked my memory of my fantroll, so I'll leave her here if you still want to do this ^^
signature.pngh9CCkJ3.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11