Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Smiling draws familiars
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20
[b]Fawn Fox Rat [/b] [i]"The coats of fawn fox rats are prized for their softness. Luckily for this one you decided to befriend it!"[/i] [img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/fa7ec092-ea97-456f-b7aa-570cd82db897/dcwmga0-b04947c7-d4c7-4ef6-bce9-8ddd79857c49.jpg/v1/fill/w_717,h_1115,q_70,strp/fawn_fox_rat_by_thesmilingdarkness_dcwmga0-pre.jpg[/img] @Sylvpix @cordifolium @dragonhorselover @valefarious @skua @amberclawed @journeythepanda @wyvernaura888 @KrazKitCat @Purplepurple @Arkanjel @CitrusSeeds @LunaTenebrisFlos @Aphelion16 @Zerologist
Fawn Fox Rat
"The coats of fawn fox rats are prized for their softness. Luckily for this one you decided to befriend it!"
fawn_fox_rat_by_thesmilingdarkness_dcwmga0-pre.jpg

@Sylvpix @cordifolium @dragonhorselover @valefarious @skua @amberclawed @journeythepanda @wyvernaura888 @KrazKitCat @Purplepurple @Arkanjel @CitrusSeeds @LunaTenebrisFlos @Aphelion16 @Zerologist
he a good floof!! I wanna hug him ack
he a good floof!! I wanna hug him ack
Could I be on your pinglist? These are super cool!
Could I be on your pinglist? These are super cool!
| She/her |
|
Major bird nerd |
|
Trade thread |

|
Ping me everywhere! |
_ _ _____ small pixel of Flannery, as a Yi Qi dinosaur64297510_Ug4.pngpixel of Gearguts as a Rhamphorrynchus
May I be added to your pinglist as well? These are so cute!
May I be added to your pinglist as well? These are so cute!
A game I play while waiting
Pinging me? Don't forget the numbers!
@Sylvpix Yes pls hug

@BirdBrained @Mistwing608
Added! Thank you for the interest! <3
@Sylvpix Yes pls hug

@BirdBrained @Mistwing608
Added! Thank you for the interest! <3
good floofy boye
good floofy boye
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
@Smilingdarkness Are we allowed to use these in bios with credit? If so, I happen to have an adorable Spotted Pukasloth and I know someone who would love a Rusty Golem and Raptorik Wanderer! [item= Spotted Pukasloth][item=Rusty Golem][item= Raptorik Wanderer]
@Smilingdarkness

Are we allowed to use these in bios with credit? If so, I happen to have an adorable Spotted Pukasloth and I know someone who would love a Rusty Golem and Raptorik Wanderer! Spotted Pukasloth Rusty Golem Raptorik Wanderer
Wishlist?

Signature under construction
@Aphelion16

I'd rather not have people use them in bios or any other places, since I'm only doing this for fun .w. Fun ends when suddenly some creatures I draw aren't creatures I would really want to draw at that point, and if people could use them in bios some others could mistakenly imagine that I take direct suggestions and requests- or well I do take suggestions but the chance that I will actually draw the suggested creature is like 10%
There's also the problem that if a couple of people used the drawings in their bios some visitors could mistakenly think that I've drawn the drawing exclusively for them and I don't really want that, since again, I'm only doing this for fun .w.
@Aphelion16

I'd rather not have people use them in bios or any other places, since I'm only doing this for fun .w. Fun ends when suddenly some creatures I draw aren't creatures I would really want to draw at that point, and if people could use them in bios some others could mistakenly imagine that I take direct suggestions and requests- or well I do take suggestions but the chance that I will actually draw the suggested creature is like 10%
There's also the problem that if a couple of people used the drawings in their bios some visitors could mistakenly think that I've drawn the drawing exclusively for them and I don't really want that, since again, I'm only doing this for fun .w.
[b]Harlequin Stagwing[/b] [i]"These agile creatures cast dragon-shaped shadows as they dart through the sky."[/i] [img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/fa7ec092-ea97-456f-b7aa-570cd82db897/dcwvebs-c67cc071-a403-4e26-ac39-58d85c4e7342.jpg/v1/fill/w_1115,h_716,q_70,strp/harlequin_stagwing_by_thesmilingdarkness_dcwvebs-pre.jpg[/img] @Sylvpix @cordifolium @dragonhorselover @valefarious @skua @amberclawed @journeythepanda @wyvernaura888 @KrazKitCat @Purplepurple @Arkanjel @CitrusSeeds @LunaTenebrisFlos @Aphelion16 @Zerologist @BirdBrained @Mistwing608
Harlequin Stagwing
"These agile creatures cast dragon-shaped shadows as they dart through the sky."
harlequin_stagwing_by_thesmilingdarkness_dcwvebs-pre.jpg

@Sylvpix @cordifolium @dragonhorselover @valefarious @skua @amberclawed @journeythepanda @wyvernaura888 @KrazKitCat @Purplepurple @Arkanjel @CitrusSeeds @LunaTenebrisFlos @Aphelion16 @Zerologist @BirdBrained @Mistwing608
cool perspective! :D I never imagined them as furry, i always imagined them as feathery :3
cool perspective! :D I never imagined them as furry, i always imagined them as feathery :3
underskrift-geo.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20