Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Smiling draws familiars
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
Pinglist please? These are all great!
Pinglist please? These are all great!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
@amberclawed @journeythepanda @wyvernaura888 Added! Thanks for the interest! c: Clouddancer "A playful species of raptor named for their hide-and-seek behavior among cloud banks." [img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/fa7ec092-ea97-456f-b7aa-570cd82db897/dcuhnu2-752db9bf-6d41-40cb-b82f-c8384c2839d8.jpg/v1/fill/w_1000,h_799,q_70,strp/clouddancer_by_thesmilingdarkness_dcuhnu2-pre.jpg[/img] @Sylvpix @cordifolium @dragonhorselover @valefarious @skua
@amberclawed @journeythepanda @wyvernaura888 Added! Thanks for the interest! c:

Clouddancer
"A playful species of raptor named for their hide-and-seek behavior among cloud banks."
clouddancer_by_thesmilingdarkness_dcuhnu2-pre.jpg

@Sylvpix @cordifolium @dragonhorselover @valefarious @skua
The wings are so pretty! :D
The wings are so pretty! :D
underskrift-geo.png
@cordifolium

So glad they came out looking decent! I actually struggled with the wing markings quite a lot, since I always sketch and line the character without much thinking about the colors, so when I noticed that the patterns are kinda dependant on the number of feathers I had to improvise a bit! ^-^
@cordifolium

So glad they came out looking decent! I actually struggled with the wing markings quite a lot, since I always sketch and line the character without much thinking about the colors, so when I noticed that the patterns are kinda dependant on the number of feathers I had to improvise a bit! ^-^
I love the pose! (and that floofy tail c:)
I love the pose! (and that floofy tail c:)
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
The clouddancer is amazing! Can you add me to the pinglist?
The clouddancer is amazing! Can you add me to the pinglist?
Floof
Floof
@wyvernaura888 I'm glad you do! Couldn't make it quite as dynamic as I first wanted, but I'm glad to hear the end result is acceptable! @Krazkitcat Glad to hear you like it! c: I'll add you right away! Tigerblood Foo "Known to sit as still as a statue when they lay in wait, these sentries are capable of leaping into sudden and violent motion" [img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/fa7ec092-ea97-456f-b7aa-570cd82db897/dcuk3j7-688d14dc-72e4-4412-bcd4-0989d8f2380e.jpg/v1/fill/w_1174,h_681,q_70,strp/tigerblood_foo_by_thesmilingdarkness_dcuk3j7-pre.jpg[/img] @Sylvpix @cordifolium @dragonhorselover @valefarious @skua @amberclawed @journeythepanda @wyvernaura888 @KrazKitCat
@wyvernaura888 I'm glad you do! Couldn't make it quite as dynamic as I first wanted, but I'm glad to hear the end result is acceptable!

@Krazkitcat Glad to hear you like it! c: I'll add you right away!

Tigerblood Foo
"Known to sit as still as a statue when they lay in wait, these sentries are capable of leaping into sudden and violent motion"
tigerblood_foo_by_thesmilingdarkness_dcuk3j7-pre.jpg

@Sylvpix @cordifolium @dragonhorselover @valefarious @skua @amberclawed @journeythepanda @wyvernaura888 @KrazKitCat
:0 I love the added scar! or maybe I just never paid attention to it and there was already a scar on the familiar... whatever, it's still a good drawing!
:0 I love the added scar! or maybe I just never paid attention to it and there was already a scar on the familiar... whatever, it's still a good drawing!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
@wyvernaura888 Thank you! c: Chocolate Ferret "These little guys get into everything. It's worth the time it takes a dragon to ferret-proof its lair." [img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/fa7ec092-ea97-456f-b7aa-570cd82db897/dcups0f-6371c9a7-a340-4fb0-af72-ade1f19d51c2.jpg/v1/fill/w_1174,h_681,q_70,strp/chocolate_ferret_by_thesmilingdarkness_dcups0f-pre.jpg[/img] @Sylvpix @cordifolium @dragonhorselover @valefarious @skua @amberclawed @journeythepanda @wyvernaura888 @KrazKitCat
@wyvernaura888 Thank you! c:

Chocolate Ferret
"These little guys get into everything. It's worth the time it takes a dragon to ferret-proof its lair."
chocolate_ferret_by_thesmilingdarkness_dcups0f-pre.jpg

@Sylvpix @cordifolium @dragonhorselover @valefarious @skua @amberclawed @journeythepanda @wyvernaura888 @KrazKitCat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20