Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | In Shadow of the Gods-Nuzlocke-COMPLETE
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 62 63
@Dovalore, @Valishtu, @Gloomyvibes, @AnimeLover9631, @Akash, @tigressRising, @ArgenteaMoon, @mintSMASH, @StormWendjule, @IronPen, @Solaristigres, @Acuarela, @Rivix, @Keet, @catmeow1, @Sharuna, @owlstar7, @Fallacies, @Cngx, @Arinemera, @Weredogalism, @Kosaa, @astrallis, @ShadewingRising, @Kyaritty, @Chalkolate, @Luteia, @Drachenschwinge, @Kaskade, @InfiniteIrony, @Darunia, @OrderedChaos, @Kaskade, @Viperfishy, @SallyJane, @huskies709, @mmuted, @Pastie, @cybo, @Synchros, @Damindra, @Velvetpaws, @Macrocosm, @Sabariel, @demitri, @PipDragon40, @Dreamcoyote, @casdeth, @Khazraj, @DreamSlayer, @SoftDemon, @Petall, @Borkbean, @dragonstars12q, @Erithuet, @nwn, @SammySepticEye

Hey folks, just another nonlore update here uh
Obviously AFK life has been very different for all of us recently. I was having hospital treatments for pregnancy-related issues just before the pandemic outbreak and since then I've been trying to recover and stay completely isolated due to my near lack of an immune system/asthma/being super pregnant at the time.

My son is due in less than a month and with everything going on I don't anticipate updating the 'locke for a good while. That being said, of course this story isn't over! We're about three quarters to the end and I absolutely will finish it! It just might not be until my baby is here and sleeping somewhat reliably.

I hope you all have been staying safe and healthy. I'd love to hear from you!
@Dovalore, @Valishtu, @Gloomyvibes, @AnimeLover9631, @Akash, @tigressRising, @ArgenteaMoon, @mintSMASH, @StormWendjule, @IronPen, @Solaristigres, @Acuarela, @Rivix, @Keet, @catmeow1, @Sharuna, @owlstar7, @Fallacies, @Cngx, @Arinemera, @Weredogalism, @Kosaa, @astrallis, @ShadewingRising, @Kyaritty, @Chalkolate, @Luteia, @Drachenschwinge, @Kaskade, @InfiniteIrony, @Darunia, @OrderedChaos, @Kaskade, @Viperfishy, @SallyJane, @huskies709, @mmuted, @Pastie, @cybo, @Synchros, @Damindra, @Velvetpaws, @Macrocosm, @Sabariel, @demitri, @PipDragon40, @Dreamcoyote, @casdeth, @Khazraj, @DreamSlayer, @SoftDemon, @Petall, @Borkbean, @dragonstars12q, @Erithuet, @nwn, @SammySepticEye

Hey folks, just another nonlore update here uh
Obviously AFK life has been very different for all of us recently. I was having hospital treatments for pregnancy-related issues just before the pandemic outbreak and since then I've been trying to recover and stay completely isolated due to my near lack of an immune system/asthma/being super pregnant at the time.

My son is due in less than a month and with everything going on I don't anticipate updating the 'locke for a good while. That being said, of course this story isn't over! We're about three quarters to the end and I absolutely will finish it! It just might not be until my baby is here and sleeping somewhat reliably.

I hope you all have been staying safe and healthy. I'd love to hear from you!
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@Kaial Glad to hear you're still alive! And oof, pregnancy is difficult enough already without this pandemic stuff going on as well. I hope you and your son stay safe and healthy!

I'm doing fine myself. My college closed its campus right after spring break, so I've been living at home with my family while continuing my classes online. My parents are able to work from home, so aside from occasional grocery trips or walks around the neighborhood, we don't really go out. We'll all safe and healthy here, and fingers crossed it'll stay that way!
@Kaial Glad to hear you're still alive! And oof, pregnancy is difficult enough already without this pandemic stuff going on as well. I hope you and your son stay safe and healthy!

I'm doing fine myself. My college closed its campus right after spring break, so I've been living at home with my family while continuing my classes online. My parents are able to work from home, so aside from occasional grocery trips or walks around the neighborhood, we don't really go out. We'll all safe and healthy here, and fingers crossed it'll stay that way!
Na5WGHa.png
Nice to hear youre doing alright! Best of luck on a happy delivery!
Nice to hear youre doing alright! Best of luck on a happy delivery!
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
So happy to hear from you! Best of luck with your son during all this mess. Be safe!!<3
So happy to hear from you! Best of luck with your son during all this mess. Be safe!!<3
UvoSPaU.pngEgSsKCP.pngsdVKhGb.png
@Kaial
Glad to hear from you, and glad to hear you are doing alright. Here's hoping to your and your loved ones continued good health and best wishes for an easy delivery and good health for your baby.
@Kaial
Glad to hear from you, and glad to hear you are doing alright. Here's hoping to your and your loved ones continued good health and best wishes for an easy delivery and good health for your baby.
It's good to hear from you! I wish you well with the rest of your pregnancy and the arrival of your son! Stay safe, and I hope that everything runs relatively smoothly when you have the baby!
It's good to hear from you! I wish you well with the rest of your pregnancy and the arrival of your son! Stay safe, and I hope that everything runs relatively smoothly when you have the baby!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@Dovalore, @Valishtu, @Gloomyvibes, @AnimeLover9631, @Akash, @tigressRising, @ArgenteaMoon, @mintSMASH, @StormWendjule, @IronPen, @Solaristigres, @Acuarela, @Rivix, @Keet, @catmeow1, @Sharuna, @owlstar7, @Fallacies, @Cngx, @Arinemera, @Weredogalism, @Kosaa, @astrallis, @ShadewingRising, @Kyaritty, @Chalkolate, @Luteia, @Drachenschwinge, @Kaskade, @InfiniteIrony, @Darunia, @OrderedChaos, @Kaskade, @Viperfishy, @SallyJane, @huskies709, @mmuted, @Pastie, @cybo, @Synchros, @Damindra, @Velvetpaws, @Macrocosm, @Sabariel, @demitri, @PipDragon40, @Dreamcoyote, @casdeth, @Khazraj, @DreamSlayer, @SoftDemon, @Petall, @Borkbean, @dragonstars12q, @nwn, @SammySepticEye

Heyyy folks. About time I posted an update here.
My son was born May 9th, after 5 days and 8 hours of labor. (YEP)
He's been very healthy from day one and is quite... advanced for his age. He crawled for the first time the day before yesterday, is starting to teethe, and is smiley and babbly and just an utter delight.
My husband is starting work again tomorrow, so I'm not sure how the next few days will go, BUT, we're about to hit the point where we can sleep train. That means I might wind up with actual significant time on my hands soon should it go well! If so, I'll try to start writing again.

How are you all? I've missed you guys!
@Dovalore, @Valishtu, @Gloomyvibes, @AnimeLover9631, @Akash, @tigressRising, @ArgenteaMoon, @mintSMASH, @StormWendjule, @IronPen, @Solaristigres, @Acuarela, @Rivix, @Keet, @catmeow1, @Sharuna, @owlstar7, @Fallacies, @Cngx, @Arinemera, @Weredogalism, @Kosaa, @astrallis, @ShadewingRising, @Kyaritty, @Chalkolate, @Luteia, @Drachenschwinge, @Kaskade, @InfiniteIrony, @Darunia, @OrderedChaos, @Kaskade, @Viperfishy, @SallyJane, @huskies709, @mmuted, @Pastie, @cybo, @Synchros, @Damindra, @Velvetpaws, @Macrocosm, @Sabariel, @demitri, @PipDragon40, @Dreamcoyote, @casdeth, @Khazraj, @DreamSlayer, @SoftDemon, @Petall, @Borkbean, @dragonstars12q, @nwn, @SammySepticEye

Heyyy folks. About time I posted an update here.
My son was born May 9th, after 5 days and 8 hours of labor. (YEP)
He's been very healthy from day one and is quite... advanced for his age. He crawled for the first time the day before yesterday, is starting to teethe, and is smiley and babbly and just an utter delight.
My husband is starting work again tomorrow, so I'm not sure how the next few days will go, BUT, we're about to hit the point where we can sleep train. That means I might wind up with actual significant time on my hands soon should it go well! If so, I'll try to start writing again.

How are you all? I've missed you guys!
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@Kaial Welcome back! And congrats on the healthy baby boy! But 5 days and 8 hours of labor, yikes. That must have been a nightmare.

I've been doing well enough. I finished my junior year of college remotely in May and got decent grades, took the MCAT in June and did really well, and now I've been spending my free time cleaning around the house, playing FR, looking at medical schools, and preparing for the start of fall semester in August.

I'm glad to hear that you still plan on continuing this nuzlocke! I look forward to reading more of this. But please don't push yourself too hard - real life and your own needs should come before pixel dragons.
@Kaial Welcome back! And congrats on the healthy baby boy! But 5 days and 8 hours of labor, yikes. That must have been a nightmare.

I've been doing well enough. I finished my junior year of college remotely in May and got decent grades, took the MCAT in June and did really well, and now I've been spending my free time cleaning around the house, playing FR, looking at medical schools, and preparing for the start of fall semester in August.

I'm glad to hear that you still plan on continuing this nuzlocke! I look forward to reading more of this. But please don't push yourself too hard - real life and your own needs should come before pixel dragons.
Na5WGHa.png
Oh wow, my condolences on the length but congrats on your boy being a delight! Things are going well, started new lore and all and some home troubles recently have been fixed!
Oh wow, my condolences on the length but congrats on your boy being a delight! Things are going well, started new lore and all and some home troubles recently have been fixed!
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
Kaiaaaaaaaaaaaaal it's good to see you posting!! WOW five days of labor, I can only imagine. I hope you're doing okay after all that!

I'm doing great myself, I'm glad you and your son and husband are all okay too. If you decide to continue, I'll definitely have to reread this to refresh my memory <3 Aridelle is still in my lair, she had to go to hibden for space a while back but shes still well loved!
Kaiaaaaaaaaaaaaal it's good to see you posting!! WOW five days of labor, I can only imagine. I hope you're doing okay after all that!

I'm doing great myself, I'm glad you and your son and husband are all okay too. If you decide to continue, I'll definitely have to reread this to refresh my memory <3 Aridelle is still in my lair, she had to go to hibden for space a while back but shes still well loved!
UvoSPaU.pngEgSsKCP.pngsdVKhGb.png
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 62 63