Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Necromancer Art&Lore
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 34 35
Wrote the lore for our newest etty bitty ghoul, Hemlock! Its quite long, so Ill just leave her here so you may give it a read without me clogging up the thread [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55520887] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/555209/55520887_350.png[/img] [/url]
Wrote the lore for our newest etty bitty ghoul, Hemlock! Its quite long, so Ill just leave her here so you may give it a read without me clogging up the thread

55520887_350.png
Cleaning up the dust...
@CinamonPizza I've just read it and oh wow. Such a heart-breaking story. I felt so sorry for her, the things she went through. And what her parents did for her... And it's all so well-written!
@CinamonPizza I've just read it and oh wow. Such a heart-breaking story. I felt so sorry for her, the things she went through. And what her parents did for her... And it's all so well-written!
[size=1]General & Art and Lore Pinglists: @3idolon @thecell @kmrikkari @horseleech @sashafiredrake @mnkn10 @essayofthoughts @bara2684 @reotheleo @wolfandcrow @stduke @shadowfire1223 @toxicsugar @vengeful @wolftrickster @scorpiontail @meilkor @turboblaze @blightwyrm @yuubi @shadowpiper @solvei @spiderfrog15 @spore @twilitraven @arborpunk @probablyskeletor @roaringspector @foxghosts @tarantulove @snowki @princessfirefly @hexingisfun @lukas1997 @shadari @moonseed @halua @agonist @minona @knockoutbd @darkskythedemon @balam @nightstreet @xxcalypsoxx @textbookhumor @felinaefatale @necromancess @loyalstar @fouguri @nightstreet @whyyesimnot @serron @dancingdemonz @astraldragons @karikumik @kinglycobra @spacecrows @envenom @protogenos @mephi @virulent[/size] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/hp56gdizp19uqry/plaguetop.png[/img][/center] [center][img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/181004/fb9280e0f78584d8228bbe0a181bf70e.png[/img][/center] [left][b][color=DarkRed]Welcome to InkTober![/color][/b] This month we’re hosting our second InkTober event. The aim is to create entries according to a daily prompt. Whether you already have dozens of Necromancers in your lair or have just found out about their existance and are not planning on letting one in your clan (which is understandable considering their nature), you are more than welcome to join! [b][color=DarkRed]How does it work?[/color][/b] There is a prompt for every day of October except for the day 19, when you will be free to write anything you like! Every entry gives you a ticket. There will be a winner chosen using a random number generator every week (i.e. October 8th, 15th, 22nd and 31st), as well as among the people, who will have submitted their entries for each of the themes - the winner will be given the Grand Prize. Your entry can be in any given form – lore, a poem, a drawing, an outfit or a scry and so on – sky is the limit! Submit your entries in this thread. If you skip a certain day, you can catch up and submit previous entries at any time. Don't forget to check out [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2412017/1]the subspecies[/url] for inspiration! [b][color=DarkRed]PROMPTS[/color][/b] [b]Day 1:[/b] Infection [b]Day 2:[/b] Trial [b]Day 3:[/b] Blessing [b]Day 4:[/b] Toxin [b]Day 5:[/b] Ghoul [b]Day 6:[/b] Familiar [b]Day 7:[/b] Betrayal [b]Day 8:[/b] Dream [b]Day 9:[/b] Health [b]Day 10:[/b] Necroservus [b]Day 11:[/b] Strength [b]Day 12:[/b] Harbinger [b]Day 13:[/b] Enemy [b]Day 14:[/b] Virus [b]Day 15:[/b] Wraith [b]Day 16:[/b] Servant [b]Day 17:[/b] Reborn [b]Day 18:[/b] Element [b]Day 19:[/b] [i]no prompt[/i] – free to use your imagination! [b]Day 20:[/b] Neutralized Ghoul [b]Day 21:[/b] Blood [b]Day 22:[/b] Sign [b]Day 23:[/b] Death [b]Day 24:[/b] Failure [b]Day 25:[/b] Gods [b]Day 26:[/b] Family [b]Day 27:[/b] Necromancer [b]Day 28:[/b] Curse [b]Day 29:[/b] Priesthood [b]Day 30:[/b] Eyes [b]Day 21:[/b] Ash [b][color=DarkRed][size=4]Prizes:[/b][/color][/size] [quote=Week 1 - October 8th] [item=Plague Tome][item=Darksteel Amulet of Necromancy][item=Darksteel Earrings of Necromancy][item=Darksteel Cuffs of Necromancy][/quote] [quote=Week 2 - October 15th] [item=Tertiary Gene: Thylacine][item=Infectionist's Emblem][/quote] [quote=Week 3 - October 22nd] [item=Secondary Gene: Stripes][item=Tar-Trooper Slarg][/quote] [quote=Week 4 - October 31st] [item=Deadland Disciple][item=Gray Plague Doctor Mask][/quote] [quote=The Grand Prize] [item=Primary Gene: Iridescent][/quote]
General & Art and Lore Pinglists: @3idolon @thecell @kmrikkari @horseleech @sashafiredrake @mnkn10 @essayofthoughts @bara2684 @reotheleo @wolfandcrow @stduke @shadowfire1223 @toxicsugar @vengeful @wolftrickster @scorpiontail @meilkor @turboblaze @blightwyrm @yuubi @shadowpiper @solvei @spiderfrog15 @spore @twilitraven @arborpunk @probablyskeletor @roaringspector @foxghosts @tarantulove @snowki @princessfirefly @hexingisfun @lukas1997 @shadari @moonseed @halua @agonist @minona @knockoutbd @darkskythedemon @balam @nightstreet @xxcalypsoxx @textbookhumor @felinaefatale @necromancess @loyalstar @fouguri @nightstreet @whyyesimnot @serron @dancingdemonz @astraldragons @karikumik @kinglycobra @spacecrows @envenom @protogenos @mephi @virulent
plaguetop.png
fb9280e0f78584d8228bbe0a181bf70e.png
Welcome to InkTober!
This month we’re hosting our second InkTober event. The aim is to create entries according to a daily prompt. Whether you already have dozens of Necromancers in your lair or have just found out about their existance and are not planning on letting one in your clan (which is understandable considering their nature), you are more than welcome to join!

How does it work?
There is a prompt for every day of October except for the day 19, when you will be free to write anything you like! Every entry gives you a ticket. There will be a winner chosen using a random number generator every week (i.e. October 8th, 15th, 22nd and 31st), as well as among the people, who will have submitted their entries for each of the themes - the winner will be given the Grand Prize.
Your entry can be in any given form – lore, a poem, a drawing, an outfit or a scry and so on – sky is the limit!
Submit your entries in this thread. If you skip a certain day, you can catch up and submit previous entries at any time.
Don't forget to check out the subspecies for inspiration!

PROMPTS
Day 1: Infection
Day 2: Trial
Day 3: Blessing
Day 4: Toxin
Day 5: Ghoul
Day 6: Familiar
Day 7: Betrayal
Day 8: Dream
Day 9: Health
Day 10: Necroservus
Day 11: Strength
Day 12: Harbinger
Day 13: Enemy
Day 14: Virus
Day 15: Wraith
Day 16: Servant
Day 17: Reborn
Day 18: Element
Day 19: no prompt – free to use your imagination!
Day 20: Neutralized Ghoul
Day 21: Blood
Day 22: Sign
Day 23: Death
Day 24: Failure
Day 25: Gods
Day 26: Family
Day 27: Necromancer
Day 28: Curse
Day 29: Priesthood
Day 30: Eyes
Day 21: Ash

Prizes:
Week 1 - October 8th wrote:
Plague Tome Darksteel Amulet of Necromancy Darksteel Earrings of Necromancy Darksteel Cuffs of Necromancy
Week 2 - October 15th wrote:
Tertiary Gene: Thylacine Infectionist's Emblem
Week 3 - October 22nd wrote:
Secondary Gene: Stripes Tar-Trooper Slarg
Week 4 - October 31st wrote:
Deadland Disciple Gray Plague Doctor Mask
The Grand Prize wrote:
Primary Gene: Iridescent
That sounds awesome!

Good luck everyone!
That sounds awesome!

Good luck everyone!
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

Yay! Exciting! :D
Yay! Exciting! :D
VYQwMuq.gif
@Kava
Where do we post what we make?
@Kava
Where do we post what we make?
Warning: this user needs pings or they will miss your message, please proceed with a ping
@DarkSkyTheDemon You can post it in this thread :>
@DarkSkyTheDemon You can post it in this thread :>
@Kava
Ok, thank you
@Kava
Ok, thank you
Warning: this user needs pings or they will miss your message, please proceed with a ping
Day 1: Infection (First trial is all about infection, second is about surviving it, so...Nera going through the second trial.) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/421554060236292098/628648489878028318/IMG_20191001_104034-01.jpeg[/img]
Day 1: Infection

(First trial is all about infection, second is about surviving it, so...Nera going through the second trial.)
IMG_20191001_104034-01.jpeg
5fDHL9N.pnge6AfuRh.png kBHm00y.png
T0lT2WO.png
Yay! Inktober time! I'll start writing my story for today when I get home! Good luck everyone
Yay! Inktober time! I'll start writing my story for today when I get home! Good luck everyone
She/her
+3 FRT
Forums lurker
Collector of old dragons
Lore clan!

Color-Hand-15.png
95c947c87cc1e92d43ab7d172f86ce89d0a06f2b.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 34 35