Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Origin labels free
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@VolatileMatter It's def true that there are not a lot of buttons/labels floating around that show where a dragon came from, so it's awesome that you're filling that hole.

I don't know if you are taking suggestions, and this might be a lot of work... but what about buttons for each flight? You made a note that you used the Ice exalt pillar for the "Exalt Save" button and the Ice nest for "Bred in Clan". It would be cool if people could use their own flight for those.
@VolatileMatter It's def true that there are not a lot of buttons/labels floating around that show where a dragon came from, so it's awesome that you're filling that hole.

I don't know if you are taking suggestions, and this might be a lot of work... but what about buttons for each flight? You made a note that you used the Ice exalt pillar for the "Exalt Save" button and the Ice nest for "Bred in Clan". It would be cool if people could use their own flight for those.

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
@Woopa Thanks!

@Maevepanda I am, if you have any requests I can do those too.

@sgkat That I can do, want me to ping you when I finish it?
@Woopa Thanks!

@Maevepanda I am, if you have any requests I can do those too.

@sgkat That I can do, want me to ping you when I finish it?
dNCLmdm.png u Spreadsheet Enthusiast u My tools website
u Wishlist u CC Free Bio Resources
u My suggestions u Offsite Tools Masterlist
-
- Please pick dragons from my hibden for forum games! -
I subscribe to every thread I make.
@VolatileMatter If you'd like!
@VolatileMatter If you'd like!

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
@VolatileMatter Could you also add me on pinglist? (these are so pretty and usefully ^^)
@VolatileMatter Could you also add me on pinglist? (these are so pretty and usefully ^^)
Never surrender, Guardian. Never. There is always a way to glory. —Lord Shaxx
@Woopa Sure, and thanks!
@Woopa Sure, and thanks!
-
@VolatileMatter
Pinglist for updates, please! :3
@VolatileMatter
Pinglist for updates, please! :3
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
@VolatileMatter

As a suggestion, what about clan role labels? Like, 'Leader', 'Healer', 'Soldier', etc. (Personally, I'd love buttons with "Matriarch', 'Druid', 'Gatekeeper', 'Soul Collector' and 'Challenger'). But those aren't origin labels, so :P

Looking forward to the labels for each flight - good luck with making them ^^

And thanks for making and sharing these :D

@VolatileMatter

As a suggestion, what about clan role labels? Like, 'Leader', 'Healer', 'Soldier', etc. (Personally, I'd love buttons with "Matriarch', 'Druid', 'Gatekeeper', 'Soul Collector' and 'Challenger'). But those aren't origin labels, so :P

Looking forward to the labels for each flight - good luck with making them ^^

And thanks for making and sharing these :D

mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
@VolatileMatter that is a lot of work to do (on my opinion at least) so remember to take a break if you need it! ^^
@VolatileMatter that is a lot of work to do (on my opinion at least) so remember to take a break if you need it! ^^
Never surrender, Guardian. Never. There is always a way to glory. —Lord Shaxx
@Maevepanda To be fair I am doing more than just origins-- there's labels for spirit and robot which are more of... conditions than origins.

I'll certainly consider adding clan role labels though ^_^ it depends on how many you'd want and how specific they are. "Matriarch" I'll make cause tons of clans across this site have a matriarch, but "Soul Collector" may be too specific.

I could always do comissions for the more specific ones, if there was enough interest
@Maevepanda To be fair I am doing more than just origins-- there's labels for spirit and robot which are more of... conditions than origins.

I'll certainly consider adding clan role labels though ^_^ it depends on how many you'd want and how specific they are. "Matriarch" I'll make cause tons of clans across this site have a matriarch, but "Soul Collector" may be too specific.

I could always do comissions for the more specific ones, if there was enough interest
-
@VolatileMatter

That would be really neat!
I think some general ones would be really cool for everyone, and it would be a nice idea to do commissions too (and be able to earn some :P)! I would definitely request a few ~
@VolatileMatter

That would be really neat!
I think some general ones would be really cool for everyone, and it would be a nice idea to do commissions too (and be able to earn some :P)! I would definitely request a few ~
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14