Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Origin labels free
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@VolatileMatter Oh, wow!! These are super cool!! I'll be using these :) [and will link back to here]
@VolatileMatter Oh, wow!! These are super cool!! I'll be using these :) [and will link back to here]
ashmane_chimera.pngferberus.pngquillcrown_parda.png
@Shaydas
@Shaydas
GbFIqLF.gifUeeT9yF.png9QgprhF.gif
self-ping @LogrithmGames
self-ping @LogrithmGames
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
Love these! Are you going to do ones for special dates / ID / digits at any point? :)
Love these! Are you going to do ones for special dates / ID / digits at any point? :)
@VolatileMatter

Is there a possibility that you'll make some of these for G2s??
@VolatileMatter

Is there a possibility that you'll make some of these for G2s??
ashmane_chimera.pngferberus.pngquillcrown_parda.png
@VolatileMatter I'd like to order a custom label!
Background image/color: deep (dark) purple
Text: "autarchess"
Private?: no
Any other specifications: no
11LDv.gifl7lvO.gifgRsRk.gifJSerD.gif
[quote name="@theVer" date="2019-09-21 14:43:11" ] Love these! Are you going to do ones for special dates / ID / digits at any point? :) [/quote] Nope, no plans currently. I don't really have time to do any more for free, but you can [url=http://fav.me/ddn8yus]make your own[/url] if you want, or order some.
@theVer wrote on 2019-09-21 14:43:11:

Nope, no plans currently. I don't really have time to do any more for free, but you can make your own if you want, or order some.
dNCLmdm.png u Spreadsheet Enthusiast u My tools website
u Wishlist u CC Free Bio Resources
u My suggestions u Offsite Tools Masterlist
-
- Please pick dragons from my hibden for forum games! -
I subscribe to every thread I make.
[quote name="@Bochelly" date="2019-08-04 09:30:48" ] Thank you so much for this resource! Have you ever considered doing labels for gen one eggs based on the location they were found? Like 'found while savaging' or 'found in coliseum'? Or something more specific like 'scavanged egg', 'scorched forest egg', 'waterway egg', etc? [/quote] Nope, no plans currently. I don't really have time to do any more for free, but you can [url=http://fav.me/ddn8yus]make your own[/url] if you want, or order some.
@Bochelly wrote on 2019-08-04 09:30:48:
Thank you so much for this resource! Have you ever considered doing labels for gen one eggs based on the location they were found? Like 'found while savaging' or 'found in coliseum'? Or something more specific like 'scavanged egg', 'scorched forest egg', 'waterway egg', etc?

Nope, no plans currently. I don't really have time to do any more for free, but you can make your own if you want, or order some.
-
[quote name="@golgoroth" date="2019-07-13 08:20:37" ] these are super good! would you consider doing one for self-hatched gen ones? [/quote] Nope, no plans currently. I don't really have time to do any more for free, but you can [url=http://fav.me/ddn8yus]make your own[/url] if you want, or order some.
@golgoroth wrote on 2019-07-13 08:20:37:
these are super good! would you consider doing one for self-hatched gen ones?

-
So I've been away from this thread for quite a while, checking to make sure everyone here is still interested. Also, I posted the [url=http://fav.me/ddn8yus]XCF and paint-friendly base[/url] on dA if anyone wants to make one themselves, rather than waiting on me to pump these out. [b]Please tell me if you are still interested, and I will begin work![/b] [quote name="@Quillflight" date="2019-12-20 15:04:25" ] @VolatileMatter I'd like to order a custom label! Background image/color: deep (dark) purple Text: "autarchess" Private?: no Any other specifications: no [/quote] [quote name="@Indigio" date="2019-07-01 22:56:52" ] @VolatileMatter I'd like to order a custom label! Background image/color: [item=Vista: Brightshine Jubilee] However much you can crop of the line of string lights going across the bottom half of the full vista. Feel free to adjust the colors to better match your other icons. I like a slightly faded look, though, maybe not quite as faded as in the Vista. Text: Gift Private?: No Any other specifications: Just wanted to request a variation of the Gift button. Thanks for sharing your work! [/quote] [quote name="@CupOfTeenSpirit" date="2019-06-22 13:12:53" ] @VolatileMatter I'd like to order a custom label! Background image/color: The pink the scroll is text: Permababy Private?: No Any other specifications: [/quote] [quote name="@CupOfTeenSpirit" date="2019-06-05 19:10:03" ] @VolatileMatter I'd like to order a custom label! Background image/color: yellow Text: Treasure Fae Private?: No Any other specifications: shiny [/quote] [quote name="@Lucks" date="2019-05-31 14:25:38" ] I love these things, I use them on all my profiles. @VolatileMatter I'd like to order a custom label! Background image/color: The Arcanist, either his face or whatever part of the body you find less intrusive behind the text. Or if it won't work something else Arcane-y Text: Devoted Private?: No Any other specifications: File under religious? I assume "The Eleven" button refers to the ingame deities but I'd like to get specific. I'm willing to fund similar one for each of the other deities if there's interest from others but for now my clan worships the Arcanist specifically. [/quote]
So I've been away from this thread for quite a while, checking to make sure everyone here is still interested. Also, I posted the XCF and paint-friendly base on dA if anyone wants to make one themselves, rather than waiting on me to pump these out.

Please tell me if you are still interested, and I will begin work!
@Quillflight wrote on 2019-12-20 15:04:25:
@Indigio wrote on 2019-07-01 22:56:52:
Background image/color: Vista: Brightshine Jubilee However much you can crop of the line of string lights going across the bottom half of the full vista. Feel free to adjust the colors to better match your other icons. I like a slightly faded look, though, maybe not quite as faded as in the Vista.
Text: Gift
Private?: No
Any other specifications: Just wanted to request a variation of the Gift button. Thanks for sharing your work!
@CupOfTeenSpirit wrote on 2019-06-22 13:12:53:
Background image/color: The pink the scroll is
text: Permababy
Any other specifications:
@CupOfTeenSpirit wrote on 2019-06-05 19:10:03:
Background image/color: yellow
Text: Treasure Fae
Any other specifications: shiny
@Lucks wrote on 2019-05-31 14:25:38:
I love these things, I use them on all my profiles.

Background image/color: The Arcanist, either his face or whatever part of the body you find less intrusive behind the text. Or if it won't work something else Arcane-y
Text: Devoted
Any other specifications: File under religious?

I assume "The Eleven" button refers to the ingame deities but I'd like to get specific. I'm willing to fund similar one for each of the other deities if there's interest from others but for now my clan worships the Arcanist specifically.

-
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14