Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [RESOURCE] 100x100 Round Bio Icons
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Love them!! You're very fast at making these it's really cool![emoji=blue star size=1]

Love them!!

You're very fast at making these it's really cool!
mqwumCI.pngJQ6mvmL.png71e09b42cae1da0e3bce33c48764c15f1b5af3ac.pngBelP9uV.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
Pinging myself for future uses
@Griffinaregold
Pinging myself for future uses
@Griffinaregold
6iOpr3w.pngCheuG1b.png
@Limanya
Hello and sorry to bother, but I saw all your icons are uploaded on Imgur and just wanted to check if you're aware of what's going to happen on middle May.

If not, here:
Imgur will updated their terms of service. This new update states Imgur will be removing images from "old, unused, and inactive content that is not tied to a user account" starting May 15th, 2023.
@Limanya
Hello and sorry to bother, but I saw all your icons are uploaded on Imgur and just wanted to check if you're aware of what's going to happen on middle May.

If not, here:
Imgur will updated their terms of service. This new update states Imgur will be removing images from "old, unused, and inactive content that is not tied to a user account" starting May 15th, 2023.
ZkrybUr.pngHpFAuE9.png1NdxgnA.pngmszQFLE.pngDShktv0.pnglVtJpxL.pngm2UuQXy.pngFRqIr6K.pngblackrayser_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc058le.gif
FA1PXy5.png
@BlackRayser
they're all on my account ;)
@BlackRayser
they're all on my account ;)
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
@Limanya
I don't know why but I'm no longer able to view images from Imgur :/ would it be possible for you to send me some certain ones that I was using in my hatchery thread? I can still send your links to you, I think.
@Limanya
I don't know why but I'm no longer able to view images from Imgur :/ would it be possible for you to send me some certain ones that I was using in my hatchery thread? I can still send your links to you, I think.
sN7OFwo.pngGbuT06g.pngcDKoVmo.pngypkYF0y.pnggIVnoKR.pngAK7QxV1.pngTz9zkEa.png
6JqFst1.png
8xADJuh.png
mark!!!
mark!!!
[quote name="@Holland" date="2023-05-26 06:52:31" ] I don't know why but I'm no longer able to view images from Imgur :/ would it be possible for you to send me some certain ones that I was using in my hatchery thread? I can still send your links to you, I think. [/quote] everything's perfectly visible to me - i'd gladly help, but i'm not sure how to send you the images since imgur is the only image host i use
@Holland wrote on 2023-05-26 06:52:31:
everything's perfectly visible to me - i'd gladly help, but i'm not sure how to send you the images since imgur is the only image host i use
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
@Holland
I sometimes get the same weird error to my own imgur-hosted images -- although the links aren't broken in any way, the forum sometimes fails to display them correctly for some reason. f5'ing has usually fixed it for me.
@Holland
I sometimes get the same weird error to my own imgur-hosted images -- although the links aren't broken in any way, the forum sometimes fails to display them correctly for some reason. f5'ing has usually fixed it for me.
69.png
juga . he/him . fr+10
• lore
• adopt shop

• skin shop
looking for skin #38359
V2KflaL.png
Hey @Holland and anyone having issues viewing images from Imgur!
Here's why and how to fix your problem, hopefully this helps:

Why it happens

How to fix it

TL;DR: Imgur banned many "problematic" ISPs (Internet Service Providers), i. e. not you, but someone who provides your internet or something along that way. Contact Imgur support!

Hope these help!
Hey @Holland and anyone having issues viewing images from Imgur!
Here's why and how to fix your problem, hopefully this helps:

Why it happens

How to fix it

TL;DR: Imgur banned many "problematic" ISPs (Internet Service Providers), i. e. not you, but someone who provides your internet or something along that way. Contact Imgur support!

Hope these help!
paLKdZ5.png |
|
|
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSuns/Kerosene
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifHe-Him / It-Its
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPing me when replying.
...... arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSaved Mibella Templates
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifMy Sales Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFAQ
|
|
|
jHRFH13.png
@xSaudade
Thank you for that! I've just sent in an email to Imgur support. I did see some people claiming that it's VPNs they're blocking, which would make Imgur just totally inaccessible for me in all ways, shapes, and forms since I live in China and need to use a VPN to access some sites that I regularly use :/
@xSaudade
Thank you for that! I've just sent in an email to Imgur support. I did see some people claiming that it's VPNs they're blocking, which would make Imgur just totally inaccessible for me in all ways, shapes, and forms since I live in China and need to use a VPN to access some sites that I regularly use :/
sN7OFwo.pngGbuT06g.pngcDKoVmo.pngypkYF0y.pnggIVnoKR.pngAK7QxV1.pngTz9zkEa.png
6JqFst1.png
8xADJuh.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36