Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free Bio Templates by Darkfyyre
1 2 3
these are awesome!! gonna have to ping myself-

@RandomRaven
these are awesome!! gonna have to ping myself-

@RandomRaven
tumblr_inline_ofoo1n1TJK1tfmvub_100.png

She/Her || INFP || FR Time +3
tumblr_inline_ofoo1n1TJK1tfmvub_100.png
@Huntess These are great thank you <3
@Huntess These are great thank you <3
These are amazing and perfect for my Storm Obelisk Bio's thank you!
These are amazing and perfect for my Storm Obelisk Bio's thank you!
nLKCTdr.png
@Darkfyyre
All of these templates and assets are amazing! Thank you for sharing!

Note for self @SkeleSlime
@Darkfyyre
All of these templates and assets are amazing! Thank you for sharing!

Note for self @SkeleSlime
@Darkfyyre, I'd love a Wind Bio please! This is the most perfect Bio for Aella! Thank you so much, these look so good!
@Darkfyyre, I'd love a Wind Bio please! This is the most perfect Bio for Aella! Thank you so much, these look so good!
OY2CZgk.png
@Darkfyyre Not sure if you are still active but i wanted to say that i loved your bio. I was looking for fire bio for one of my dragons and when i saw your bios i knew it would be perfect, i had to cut some parts (i keep the links to the code and put link to your user and this thread, bcs i wasn´t sure if i erase them by error ._.U) bcs since his Lore it still in progress i wanted to keep clean and shorted for now but i really love it all. Tnx for your work and share with us ^^. By the way not sure if you wanna see it but this is the dragon that it´s using your bio ^^ (i changed few apparels icons i hope you don´t mind). [center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88161319][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/881614/88161319_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Edit: I changed a little the code bcs i wanted to show something related with his progression on the time but if you told me to use your code as you do without changes i´ll redone Micah profile and use your code without modifications.
@Darkfyyre Not sure if you are still active but i wanted to say that i loved your bio. I was looking for fire bio for one of my dragons and when i saw your bios i knew it would be perfect, i had to cut some parts (i keep the links to the code and put link to your user and this thread, bcs i wasn´t sure if i erase them by error ._.U) bcs since his Lore it still in progress i wanted to keep clean and shorted for now but i really love it all. Tnx for your work and share with us ^^.

By the way not sure if you wanna see it but this is the dragon that it´s using your bio ^^ (i changed few apparels icons i hope you don´t mind).
88161319_350.png

Edit: I changed a little the code bcs i wanted to show something related with his progression on the time but if you told me to use your code as you do without changes i´ll redone Micah profile and use your code without modifications.
D2amkaN.png
1 2 3