Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Lynx's templates [OLD]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@LynxieRG

These are great! I just used one for Madame, my rose gardener. Can you ping me if you make any more of these? Thanks!
@LynxieRG

These are great! I just used one for Madame, my rose gardener. Can you ping me if you make any more of these? Thanks!
giphy.gif Sometimes being invisible isn't a superpower...
@Gracekit added!
@Gracekit added!
23839.png probablynx #310083
• she/her • fr +9 •
{avatar}
Added 'Treasured'.
Added 'Treasured'.
• she/her • fr +9 •
{avatar}
@IcySnowflake I need to remember this
@IcySnowflake I need to remember this
white_frost_x_Sunset.png pjmfShh.png
@IcySnowflake srry
@IcySnowflake srry
white_frost_x_Sunset.png pjmfShh.png
I've added 24/7 because I wanted to try to work with frames around a dragon avatar.
I've added 24/7 because I wanted to try to work with frames around a dragon avatar.
• she/her • fr +9 •
{avatar}
@LynxieRG

These are super nice! Do you have a suggestion for a deposed prince? I love all of them and some parts mixed with others would work really well, but I'm trash at BB Code <:). If this doesn't bother you, of course, I don't want to trouble you too much!
@LynxieRG

These are super nice! Do you have a suggestion for a deposed prince? I love all of them and some parts mixed with others would work really well, but I'm trash at BB Code <:). If this doesn't bother you, of course, I don't want to trouble you too much!
tumblr_inline_p7ck57ROwS1u2mdgr_540.pngqesQFkT.gifA small, circular badge. The background image of the badge is a soft, pastel sky with rosy colored clouds. A piece of yellowed parchment and quill pen, along with a silver broadsword, are in the middle of the badge. The words 'Donate Services' are placed above and below the parchment, quill, and sword in the middle.
I love these!! Can you please add me to the ping list?
I love these!! Can you please add me to the ping list?
Birdie_art_shop.png
[quote name="ToastyThief" date="2018-09-01 15:58:42" ] @LynxieRG These are super nice! Do you have a suggestion for a deposed prince? I love all of them and some parts mixed with others would work really well, but I'm trash at BB Code <:). If this doesn't bother you, of course, I don't want to trouble you too much! [/quote] @ToastyThief I'm not 100% sure what you mean, but you can find a BBcode guide [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1047514][u] here.[/u][/url] If you're talking about the images, you can select to view the image in a seperate tab by right-clicking it. The address that you'll be lead to is the code used for the images. I'd recommend using that to keep the images seperated. I'm sorry if I misunderstood, but hopefully these tips should help you get mix some parts.
ToastyThief wrote on 2018-09-01 15:58:42:
@LynxieRG

@ToastyThief I'm not 100% sure what you mean, but you can find a BBcode guide here. If you're talking about the images, you can select to view the image in a seperate tab by right-clicking it. The address that you'll be lead to is the code used for the images. I'd recommend using that to keep the images seperated.

I'm sorry if I misunderstood, but hopefully these tips should help you get mix some parts.
• she/her • fr +9 •
{avatar}
@Biirdy Added!
@Biirdy Added!
• she/her • fr +9 •
{avatar}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8