Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | harsh writing critiques (closed)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Egg thank you! The second quote is supposed to be a reference to my dragon Timebender, but now that you point it out I do see how that can be a bit confusing. I'll see if I can rewrite it a bit^^
@Egg thank you! The second quote is supposed to be a reference to my dragon Timebender, but now that you point it out I do see how that can be a bit confusing. I'll see if I can rewrite it a bit^^
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

We will wander wherever the wind takes us.
Now that I’m off both work and school... I guess we’re open again!
Now that I’m off both work and school... I guess we’re open again!
lm7NGlm.png
boop - I have more free time now :)
boop - I have more free time now :)
lm7NGlm.png
@Egg hi! thank you so much for offering this service. would you be willing to critique a piece in dm's? thank you so much c:
@Egg hi! thank you so much for offering this service. would you be willing to critique a piece in dm's? thank you so much c:
u2TWLA7.png
@Firedawn

Feel free to send!
@Firedawn

Feel free to send!
lm7NGlm.png
@Egg You seem to know what you are doing. Think you can You can help me out with a description?
@Egg You seem to know what you are doing. Think you can You can help me out with a description?
tzu9gi3n_o.png
@Kazima

Sure thing! A description for what? :)
@Kazima

Sure thing! A description for what? :)
lm7NGlm.png
@Egg A RotG NBC fanfic. Second half of it seems stale.
@Egg A RotG NBC fanfic. Second half of it seems stale.
tzu9gi3n_o.png
Oh man this is EXACTLY what I've been looking for, for well over a year... I am so glad I came across this ;3; Please do [b]mess me up[/b] but I totally understand if you don't want to critique the below dragon's lore, they've been knocked back before but I don't know of any reason unfortunately; not that they needed any but I could've worked on or at least took note of whatever it was haha Also I hope you don't consider me pushing the word limit since they have around 1000 words each, but they're a couple and their lore is woven together around half way through ;3; Both don't necessarily need criticized jointly but if you were up for doing both I'd love to know your overall thoughts <3 This is Typhoeus & Echidna, my greek mythos lore pair heavily inspired by their irl namesakes (: I have proof-read their bios [i]many[/i] times and made a lot of adjustments but uhm, I have a tendency to read what I thought I've wrote instead of what's actually written, therefor creating the terrible issue of me skipping over errors. I can be very inconsistent with tense, and my punctuation usage can be a bit messy - commas in particular tend to seem overused to me. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53735893][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/537359/53735893_350.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58104663][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/581047/58104663_350.png[/img][/url]
Oh man this is EXACTLY what I've been looking for, for well over a year... I am so glad I came across this ;3; Please do mess me up but I totally understand if you don't want to critique the below dragon's lore, they've been knocked back before but I don't know of any reason unfortunately; not that they needed any but I could've worked on or at least took note of whatever it was haha
Also I hope you don't consider me pushing the word limit since they have around 1000 words each, but they're a couple and their lore is woven together around half way through ;3; Both don't necessarily need criticized jointly but if you were up for doing both I'd love to know your overall thoughts <3

This is Typhoeus & Echidna, my greek mythos lore pair heavily inspired by their irl namesakes (: I have proof-read their bios many times and made a lot of adjustments but uhm, I have a tendency to read what I thought I've wrote instead of what's actually written, therefor creating the terrible issue of me skipping over errors. I can be very inconsistent with tense, and my punctuation usage can be a bit messy - commas in particular tend to seem overused to me.

53735893_350.png58104663_350.png
@Kazima

I am happy to take a look if it is under 1k :)
@Kazima

I am happy to take a look if it is under 1k :)
lm7NGlm.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11