Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [IC] quick lore commissions (closed)
1 2 3 4
@shanncrafter

Did I forget to credit you? I'm sorry, I'll fix it in a second :)
@shanncrafter

Did I forget to credit you? I'm sorry, I'll fix it in a second :)
tumblr_puqpj1KGx71ugssd3o3_500.png
@Justdevon it's ok no worries! ^.^
@Justdevon it's ok no worries! ^.^
tumblr_o8jld6tRHZ1tv56zio6_250.png __
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
@shanncrafter Thank you so much! Payment ASAP!
@shanncrafter Thank you so much! Payment ASAP!
6klg2iF.png
@shanncrafter
Thanks, I can't wait to see what you write!
@shanncrafter
Thanks, I can't wait to see what you write!
Do I have a gen.1 obsession? I think I might, is that bad?
@Perdurue done! sorry this took a while, I've been a bit busy lately

let me know if you'd like anything changed!
Quote:
Everyone sees the lights, first.

They’re blue, always blue, and they cut through the fog like a warm knife through butter. Just tiny pinpricks dancing in the distance, but as they near--and the crew holds its breath as they do-- one can just barely make out the shape of a dragon hovering over the waves.

Most crews disagree over the forms the creature takes. Some argue that it’s a guardian, after all it would make sense. What other breed of dragon would take so easily to the waves, to fight the bold currents and guide ships to safety? Others claim to have seen the lithe form of a skydancer, given its grace in the air in the fiercest of winds. Still, the assertions come: imperial, ridgeback, pearlcatcher.

And if one must know the truth: they’re wrong, all of them. And right, in a way. His preferred shape is that of a finned, slender-limbed fae, and the lights come from a lantern he wields and from certain parts of his wings.

Little is known about him and he prefers for it to stay that way. After all, he’s perfectly content on the miniscule island he calls home, watching ships pass by and living among the wealth he’s accumulated--fundamentally useless, of course, for the ocean gives him everything he could ever want, but he collects nevertheless.

At least, one thing the legends all agree on is that you must give up something of worth in exchange for safe passage and guidance from the mist. It’s a fair trade, a few treasure for dozens of lives, but the greedy ones who refuse to give it up find that the fog only gets thicker as they sail on and that the sea is never satiated. You’ll see their ships’ ghostly, hollow remains washed up on the coast days later.

He always gets his due.
@Perdurue done! sorry this took a while, I've been a bit busy lately

let me know if you'd like anything changed!
Quote:
Everyone sees the lights, first.

They’re blue, always blue, and they cut through the fog like a warm knife through butter. Just tiny pinpricks dancing in the distance, but as they near--and the crew holds its breath as they do-- one can just barely make out the shape of a dragon hovering over the waves.

Most crews disagree over the forms the creature takes. Some argue that it’s a guardian, after all it would make sense. What other breed of dragon would take so easily to the waves, to fight the bold currents and guide ships to safety? Others claim to have seen the lithe form of a skydancer, given its grace in the air in the fiercest of winds. Still, the assertions come: imperial, ridgeback, pearlcatcher.

And if one must know the truth: they’re wrong, all of them. And right, in a way. His preferred shape is that of a finned, slender-limbed fae, and the lights come from a lantern he wields and from certain parts of his wings.

Little is known about him and he prefers for it to stay that way. After all, he’s perfectly content on the miniscule island he calls home, watching ships pass by and living among the wealth he’s accumulated--fundamentally useless, of course, for the ocean gives him everything he could ever want, but he collects nevertheless.

At least, one thing the legends all agree on is that you must give up something of worth in exchange for safe passage and guidance from the mist. It’s a fair trade, a few treasure for dozens of lives, but the greedy ones who refuse to give it up find that the fog only gets thicker as they sail on and that the sea is never satiated. You’ll see their ships’ ghostly, hollow remains washed up on the coast days later.

He always gets his due.
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
@Shannoncrafter

I love it!
Thank you so much!

I would love to request more in the future.

It was 12.5kt?
@Shannoncrafter

I love it!
Thank you so much!

I would love to request more in the future.

It was 12.5kt?
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
wpad1.gif
@Perdurue yep! glad you like it and thank you! :D

@Domeikuni heyo! noticed you used the bio and if it's not too much trouble could you please just add a line of credit at the bottom, just a by @ shanncrafter would be great! thank you :)
@Perdurue yep! glad you like it and thank you! :D

@Domeikuni heyo! noticed you used the bio and if it's not too much trouble could you please just add a line of credit at the bottom, just a by @ shanncrafter would be great! thank you :)
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
@Reigaia oH man his lore destroyed me please let him be happy and oh shit i just saw your CR thank you so much for the apparel and the tip! let me know if you'd like anything changed :V [quote=Ttalgi]If you saw him now, grim as the Shade and clad in armour, you would never be able to guess that his childhood was a quiet, happy one spent in sunny fields and bubbling brooks. The horrors he’d had to endure in his youth have left scars, both literal and metaphorical. Some wounds cut deeper and more terrible than most, and not all of them heal. While he hates showing weakness-- in the ring, weakness meant [i]death[/i]-- no amount of skill or physical prowess can ever keep the panic attacks or nightmares away. Yet still he wakes with Karune’s arms around him, soft lips tracing the angles of his scarred face, reassuring warmth keeping out the night, and thinks: maybe there’s still good in this world after all. [/quote]
@Reigaia oH man his lore destroyed me please let him be happy
and oh **** i just saw your CR thank you so much for the apparel and the tip! let me know if you'd like anything changed :V
Ttalgi wrote:
If you saw him now, grim as the Shade and clad in armour, you would never be able to guess that his childhood was a quiet, happy one spent in sunny fields and bubbling brooks.

The horrors he’d had to endure in his youth have left scars, both literal and metaphorical. Some wounds cut deeper and more terrible than most, and not all of them heal. While he hates showing weakness-- in the ring, weakness meant death-- no amount of skill or physical prowess can ever keep the panic attacks or nightmares away.

Yet still he wakes with Karune’s arms around him, soft lips tracing the angles of his scarred face, reassuring warmth keeping out the night, and thinks: maybe there’s still good in this world after all.
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
@shanncrafter could I have a 5kt slot for this dragon? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43227065] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/432271/43227065_350.png[/img] [/url] I’m terrible at writing so I really have no idea for her heh
@shanncrafter could I have a 5kt slot for this dragon?
43227065_350.png

I’m terrible at writing so I really have no idea for her heh
epic gamer fr discord
@shanncrafter

Sorry for the late reply, irl stuff kept me away from fr.

Ahh i absolutely love the bit of lore you wrote, and i'm happy you even wedged in karune at the end. Thank you so much, for your lovely writing and the compliment? on his lore. Lol no worries i luv him and he will definitely get his happy ending ^^

@shanncrafter

Sorry for the late reply, irl stuff kept me away from fr.

Ahh i absolutely love the bit of lore you wrote, and i'm happy you even wedged in karune at the end. Thank you so much, for your lovely writing and the compliment? on his lore. Lol no worries i luv him and he will definitely get his happy ending ^^

*Skin shop *Sketch commissions
1 2 3 4