Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | FREE - Tiny Identity Buttons - MOVED
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 164 165
@ShadowStorm1404 That was a very valid point so I decided to combine some/adjust the position on some stripes. I think this one looks at least a little better. [img]https://i.imgur.com/mQy2v6v.png[/img] @Namira (sorry for second ping)
@ShadowStorm1404
That was a very valid point so I decided to combine some/adjust the position on some stripes. I think this one looks at least a little better.
mQy2v6v.png
@Namira (sorry for second ping)
@chorderaos Ahhhhh thank you so much! I love it! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@chorderaos
Ahhhhh thank you so much! I love it!
MUYNhfy.png
O62tc6n.png
rix3ppo.png
WKtl2lb.png
t6zNkmJ.png
J7D1quC.png
l4bF82r.pngR9wtXaf.pngiZMfJug.pngwE8InSj.pngBjG9OOU.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gif
ASbXVY4.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
zzk529v.png
6Ef6hwD.png
C93BkRv.png
2Dp2REm.png
9JeQCtz.png
Bumping to save!
Bumping to save!
yzVHkx9.png
d3OF3Gw.png
YMPbu9R.png
w3eXdQQ.png
WKtl2lb.png
JvUa9ma.png
r5dlFMW.png
FM_Button_-_Lawful_Good.png
rI18gRz.png
cHPyeRh.png
Thank you so, so much for including genderflux!! Thank you!!!
Thank you so, so much for including genderflux!! Thank you!!!
I'm Moth Mum! She/they/it, Ace pan polyamorous. Visit my clan profile
Ping me if you want me to see something.
Big_lineless_ace_heart.gifBig_lineless_pan_heart.gifBig_lineless_polyam_heart.gifBig_lineless_demigirl_heart.gif
Pixels by me, doing on request
making a final post clarifying my stance on DID/OSDD/multiplicity, since it's been brought up more than once now. this is the last time i'll be responding to system discourse in this thread! system-related requests, edit suggestions, and light-hearted discussion are fine, but for anything beyond that please contact me via private message ♥

• i have OSDD-1b. i am very familiar with what systems are
  • every system is different, but for many of us our disorders/multiplicity are a significant aspect of our lives and identities. for this reason i feel it's appropriate for system buttons to be included; i will not be removing them
  • i feel that aggressive gatekeeping does more harm than good. please don't use my art to create "gatekeeper" buttons or anything like that
  • i'm not clear on the exact history of DID flag design(s), which is why there are versions with and without. use whatever makes you comfortable
making a final post clarifying my stance on DID/OSDD/multiplicity, since it's been brought up more than once now. this is the last time i'll be responding to system discourse in this thread! system-related requests, edit suggestions, and light-hearted discussion are fine, but for anything beyond that please contact me via private message ♥

• i have OSDD-1b. i am very familiar with what systems are
  • every system is different, but for many of us our disorders/multiplicity are a significant aspect of our lives and identities. for this reason i feel it's appropriate for system buttons to be included; i will not be removing them
  • i feel that aggressive gatekeeping does more harm than good. please don't use my art to create "gatekeeper" buttons or anything like that
  • i'm not clear on the exact history of DID flag design(s), which is why there are versions with and without. use whatever makes you comfortable
MUYNhfy.png
LCqISMP.png
bYt72YT.png
y2UYCzJ.png
YMPbu9R.png
fhWvDrS.png
Mwahah! I was looking through the FR Time Zone buttons and mine was not included! I exist so far in the past that I have broken the system! Behold: FRT -1!
The time at which I posted this, from my perspective, is 12:46 PM! I EXIST BEHIND THE GAME, WHICH MANY THOUGHT NOT POSSIBLE!
MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Mwahah! I was looking through the FR Time Zone buttons and mine was not included! I exist so far in the past that I have broken the system! Behold: FRT -1!
The time at which I posted this, from my perspective, is 12:46 PM! I EXIST BEHIND THE GAME, WHICH MANY THOUGHT NOT POSSIBLE!
MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
giphy.gif hdWqAOO.png
XmHV7tO.png
|Pronounced 'Phobia'
||come look at my cat
fVc0Lih.png
WKtl2lb.png

||

never gonna give you up
never gonna let you down
never gonna run around and desert you
never gonna make you cry
never gonna say goodbye
never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
||
You're right that we didn't include the times in the negative, but technically you would be FRT +23. X3
You're right that we didn't include the times in the negative, but technically you would be FRT +23. X3
. I— [img]https://i.ibb.co/mhPdLpT/image.png[/img]
I—
image.png
giphy.gif hdWqAOO.png
XmHV7tO.png
|Pronounced 'Phobia'
||come look at my cat
fVc0Lih.png
WKtl2lb.png

||

never gonna give you up
never gonna let you down
never gonna make you cry
never gonna say goodbye
never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
||
I could definitely do the negative ones because those make a heck of a lot more sense but when a lot of those were made, I was not really thinking about what made sense. lol
I could definitely do the negative ones because those make a heck of a lot more sense but when a lot of those were made, I was not really thinking about what made sense. lol
YeAH I was gonna say—
It's a LOT easier to understand FRT-1 than FRT+23
I had to look up a time calculator to actually go like 'oh huh i guess i am FRT+23' because I'm too lazy to do the math myself
I don't think anyone wants to go through that trouble???
YeAH I was gonna say—
It's a LOT easier to understand FRT-1 than FRT+23
I had to look up a time calculator to actually go like 'oh huh i guess i am FRT+23' because I'm too lazy to do the math myself
I don't think anyone wants to go through that trouble???
giphy.gif hdWqAOO.png
XmHV7tO.png
|Pronounced 'Phobia'
||come look at my cat
fVc0Lih.png
WKtl2lb.png

||

never gonna give you up
never gonna let you down
never gonna make you cry
never gonna say goodbye